22 — Inviting Liliruca Arde
247 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Yeah, what I want from you is your affection—" So I said it once again. I wonder if I said it with a different expression or if she heard it very clearly this time, which made her a bit conscious of my words since she had a bit reddish on her cheek just for a moment before returning to her serious expression. 

"Is this confession or something?" Lilly responded with a sarcastic voice. 

"Hm, of course not. Why would I confess love to someone I just met?" Of course, I strongly refute such ridiculous thoughts. 

"That's true— But if that's the case, what do you mean about affection and stuff?" Lilly reacted to my words with a sarcastic look on her face and eyes.

"Ah, about that— Well, how do I say it? Hm, maybe you could say I'm trying to woo you? 

"Hah— Why do you want to do that!?" Lilly was flabbergasted with my answer.

Well, I can't say about my skill, right? So I just told her what I thought made sense to Lilly. 

"It feels like a romance for an adventurous guy to look strong and tough in front of a cute girl like you, doesn't it?" 

When I finished saying that, I could feel a sharp gaze from her that gave the impression of 'What is this stupid man saying?' before she also let out a tired sigh. 

"Anyway, the proposal you gave is really interesting. Ah, I'm fine with the loot distribution ratio. Well, I think it's good enough. It's just that, It just feels too good to be true. There are various ambiguous things in all of this, anyway. I don't know if you're really from the Ishtar Familia, and also, to be honest if I agree, I hope we have an agreement for you to keep your distance from me. I don't know what you're going to do." She suddenly gave a long explanation to me and also a little request from her. It could be seen that she was a little disturbed by my honesty about trying to get close to her.

Well, I can say that it makes sense. Especially when considering that the two of us will be going into the dungeon and after that it will be just the two of us, male and female. So who knows what will happen in the dungeon. It doesn't hurt, he thought, to seek safety after listening to my words. 

"That's quite harsh. Huh—" I replied to her words while scratching my face before I saw Aisha, who entered the cafe. I was the one who told Aisha about this cafe. Then I told her that if anyone found Lilly, she should go to this place. Then if she doesn't find Lilly within the time I specified, she also goes to this cafe as the place where we agreed to meet. It seems that Aisha felt it was time to come here after she didn't find anyone with Lilly's characteristics according to the following conditions.

"Ah, it seems the person who can prove something about me has come," I said while waving my hand to signal Aisha. Lilly, who saw me, turned into the direction where my eyes were.  

I didn't know how famous Aisha was or how knowledgeable Lilly was. However, when Lilly saw Aisha, she immediately murmured softly. 

"That person is Aisha Belka, executive of Ishtar Familia." Lilly didn't just murmur, I could see her eyes widen slightly as she probably could hardly believe that I came from a big Famila like Ishtar Famila. 

Well, I think the presence of Aisha in this cafe will make it easier for Lilly to believe what I said earlier. Plus to be honest, seeing the presence of Aisha who is also a level three adventurer and also comes from a large Familia will make it difficult for Lilly to refuse my request. 

After basically the offer I gave was already very good, for a small supporter like her. It's just that for Lilly who has been living under the pressure of others. It wouldn't be strange if she was suspicious of the offer I made. But at the same time, with the presence of Aisha making it almost certain that what I said earlier was true and there was little reason for Lilly to refuse my request. Especially when Aisha was sitting next to me and seemed to be appraising Lilly.

Aisha's gaze was strong enough that I could easily see that some parts of Lilly's body were trembling. 

"So this is the supporter you were looking for?" Aisha spoke while nodding her head as if she had read what kind of person Lilly was. “Hm, are you pretty sure.” 

“Yeah, I’m pretty sure.” I replied to her, while Aisha had a face that didn't believe a word I said. Before she commented. 

"I think there will be better supporters in our Familia than this girl." 

“Well, that's absolutely true.” 

What Aisha said is very true? However, that was not what I was focusing on. Because in the end if the buffs, upgrades I got from having sex with Aisha were more than those of ordinary people. Especially when Aisha and also Lilly are characters who have names and also have a role in the story that I saw in the dream. Therefore, it was important to me to get close to Lilly and get various buffs and other things if she managed to get close to Lilly. 

After all, basically when looking at what happened from the story in my dream. I could decide that Bell's power was getting stronger because he wanted to be a hero, especially a hero who saved girls. Therefore, I felt that by making Lilly not meet Bell and also taking Lilly's attention away towards me. So I hoped that I could make Bell's tremendous growth diminish drastically. 

“But she will be fine— She may not seem particularly skilled, but I can feel that she has a lot of talent." I replied to Aisha's words and glanced at Lilly who was currently probably feeling in an uncomfortable position after all I had those serious conversations about her in front of her. 

To be honest, Lilly herself is a cautious person because she also always tries to deceive the adventurer because of the grudge she has about them and from what I can see before she actually met Bell. She actually had such a good record— and also showing her talent was quite good itself. 

I mean, she should have a good talent, but somehow the growth in the story feels very lacking. I wonder if I can her became better— Well, I hope somehow—

For once again I warning you that my fanfic always had been slow-pace with smut focused story----

------------------------------------

Oh, finally my acc in subsribestar is approve you can support me from there is too. There is a bit difference between them so please look at the tier. Anyway I may write my other fanfic Son back, but it will be the least focus than others two. And I still trying to make my original novel too. 

Anyway--- Thanks for reading.

-----------------------------------

Don't forget to read my other fanfic.

Stealing Heroine: Honestly, I never thought this far [Smut Warning!]

Ace of Ishtar Familia

You can support me in patr*ondotcom/Razack2Ch

and in subscr*b*star.adult/razackch

You can read early access up to 8 chapters.

New schedule,

Stealing; a chapter every two days.

Ace; a chapter every two days.

10