1 – A whole new world
90 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"This is boring! ha".. he sigh. Can anyone even defeat me in this game? the tone of the man's voice is full of disappointment. "Arghh!!!" BOOM! The man furiously throws the keyboard across the room, the clatter of the keyboard echoing in his room. 

As the keyboard clattered against the wall, a paper dropped from his cabinet. 

He falls to the ground from the tangled mess of wires beneath his gaming chair, his frustration mounting with each squeak of the chair's wheels. while he's trying to reach the paper on the floor, from his gaming chair. The room fell silent, the only sound is the steady hum of the computer fan.

With a heavy heart he reached for the crumpled paper, unfolding it with trembling hands. It was a letter... A letter from his ex girlfriend, Dear Gloom....

As Gloom read the letter, the weight of its words settled heavily upon him. With each sentence, he felt the sting of regret, his chest aches. Gloom's hands trembled as he tore the letter into shreds, the pieces fluttering to the floor like confetti. With a heavy sigh, he pushed himself up from the tangled mess of wires beneath his gaming chair. Hunger gnawed at his stomach, a relentless reminder of his neglected needs. He reached for the light switch and turned it on.

The room, once a sanctuary, was now a wasteland. Piles of trash towered in every corner, mingling with heaps of dirty laundry. Rats scurried beneath his bed. Bugs skittered across the floor, bugs dance in the dim light. 

Gloom's heart sank at the sight, but he knew he couldn't dwell on it now. 

As Gloom searched the refrigerator, his hopes dwindled with each empty shelf he encountered. The once-stocked fridge is now an empty storage.

"I've ran out of stock" he said while his stomach gnawed. With a resigned sigh, Gloom realized he had no choice but to go out to the convenience store. his hunger drove him forward. With sluggish steps, he made his way to the door, the weight of his despair heavy upon his shoulders.

As I stepped outside, the harsh glare of streetlights assaulted my senses. It's so cold outside I forgot to take my jacket. My hands are trembling from the cold air touching my skin. I quickly rushed to the convenience store, but before I got to the convenience store I suddenly saw a familiar figure up ahead. My mind is completely shocked. Is that Eris!? I'm completely shocked from what I saw, Eris is holding a man's hand and it seems to be her new boyfriend.

F*CK!! F*CK!! F*CK!! NO!!!

I am completely immobilized from the shock, I can't move my damn limbs... Eris's eyes glazed into my eyes and she smiled and felt like she was mocking me.

Beep!! Beep!!

The beeping sound is going towards me?!

Beep!! Beep!! Beep!!!!!!!!

I barely registered the blaring of a horn or the screech of tires as a truck rushed towards me. In a flash, it was over.

As consciousness slowly returned to him, Gloom found himself in a haze of unfamiliar sensations. The soft warmth of blankets enveloped him, and the gentle rhythm of breathing filled his ears. Blinking his eyes open, he realized he was lying in a crib, surrounded by the soft glow of a nightlight.

Confusion clouded his mind as he tried to make sense of his surroundings. Memories of his previous life flooded back, "I died right?" What is this? Is this a dream?

As he attempted to sit up, he realized with a start that he was no longer in his adult body. Panic gripped him as he looked down at his tiny hands and feet, the realization sinking in that he had been reincarnated as a baby. But before he could dwell on his situation, I heard a soft cooing that drew my attention. I turned my head, my eyes widened in awe as I saw a beautiful girl with striking red hair and mesmerizing blue eyes standing beside my crib. "She is so beautiful" My eyes couldn't believe that she looked like a goddess.

Despite my infantile state, I couldn't help but notice her big future, which seemed to defy gravity even as she leaned over to pick me up.

"Hello there, little one," she said, her voice is like music to my ears. "Welcome to the world."

Is this my mother? She is so beautiful damn... Wait world?? A new one?

Kael gurgled in response, feeling a strange mix of wonder and confusion at this new existence.

As my mother picked me up in her arms, I caught a glimpse of a man entering the room. Is he my father!?

The man was a striking figure, with a tall, muscular physique and vibrant blue hair that seemed to shimmer in the light. As the man approached the crib, his eyes filled with joy and pride. He reached out to gently touch my cheek, his voice warm and full of affection. "Welcome to the family, little one," he said, his voice tinged with excitement. "Your name is Kael. It means mighty warrior." 

"Wow mighty warrior" Wahhh! I can't believe I got reincarnated I only see this in the anime.

Kael's mother beamed with happiness, her eyes shining with tears of joy. She embraced her husband tightly, a radiant smile lighting up her face. "Kael," she repeated softly, savoring the sound of her son's name. "Our little mighty warrior."

----------------------------------------------------------

It's been five months since I was born in this new life. I've learned to walk, read, and write pretty quickly. But talking? That's still tough. I can't quite get the words out yet, even though I really want to.

I practice making sounds every day, trying to talk like everyone else. It's frustrating, but I'm not giving up. I know I'll get there eventually.

Looking back on the past five months, it's crazy how much I've learned and grown. I might not be able to talk yet, but I'm not letting that stop me from exploring and having fun. In the past five months, I've been discovering the world around me bit by bit. My house is cozy, nestled in a small, happy village. Every morning, I wake up to the chirping of birds and the smell of fresh bread from the bakery nearby. Our village is surrounded by lush green fields and towering trees, giving it a peaceful vibe.

My appearance? It's a mix of my parents'. My hair is as blue as the sky, just like Dad's, with each strand shining like the ocean waves. And my eyes? They sparkle with the same bright blue as Mom's, full of warmth and kindness.

My mom's like a saint, you know? She's got this incredible power to heal people.When she touches me, it's like all the pain just disappears, replaced by this warm, comforting glow.  When someone's hurt or sick in the village, she works her miracles, using her powers to mend wounds and chase away sickness.

My parents are the best. My mom is always there with a warm smile and a comforting hug, while my dad is a strong and kind man. He's a general swordsman in the king's palace, which means he's really good at protecting people. Sometimes, he lets me play with his wooden sword, teaching me how to hold it properly. I love exploring our village with my mom and dad. We visit the bustling marketplace where merchants sell colorful fruits and vegetables, and the sweet aroma of honey wafts through the air. There's also a cozy library where I get lost in storybooks, imagining myself as the hero of every tale.

On sunny days, we take walks in the palace gardens, marveling at the vibrant flowers and majestic fountains. I giggle with delight as colorful butterflies flutter around us, and sometimes, we even spot a playful squirrel or two.

But it's not all fun and games. Sometimes, my father has to leave for duty at the palace, and I can see the worry in my mom's eyes. She always kisses him goodbye and tells him to stay safe. Those are the days when I cling to my mom a little tighter, knowing that my dad is out there protecting us all.

I don't know if I will have a courage to finish this story. 😜😜😜

5