3 – Run!! Kael Run!!
77 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"That god!!! I will crush her!" "Suffer!?? I'M I JUST A TOY!?? CURSE HER!!!"

As Kael's consciousness slowly returned, he found himself in a dark and cramped space. His head throbbed with pain as he struggled to make sense of his surroundings. Before he could gather his bearings, a small box fell from above and landed squarely on his head, eliciting a grunt of surprise from him.

As he reached up to rub the sore spot on his head, he realized with a sinking feeling that the ground beneath him was moving. Panic began to rise within him as he realized he was trapped on some sort of moving object.

Just then, the muffled sound of voices reached his ears, causing him to freeze in place. Two men were talking nearby, their voices filled with amusement.

"Lucky us," one of them exclaimed, his voice dripping with sarcasm.

"Yeah, looks like we hit the jackpot this time," the other replied, his laughter echoing through the darkness.

Kael's heart raced as he listened to their conversation, his mind racing with questions. Who were these men? And more importantly, where are they taking me!?

 

"Wait, did I get kidnapped?" Kael's voice trembled with fear as he voiced his worst fear.

 

The words hung in the air for a moment before one of the men responded, his voice cold and calculating. "We'll get a big payday when we sell him," 

"Yeah, it seems like I got kidnapped," Kael muttered under his breath. As Kael's senses gradually returned, the realization of his predicament hit him like a ton of bricks. Panic surged through him as he struggled to make sense of his surroundings in the dimly lit room. His heart pounded in his chest, and a cold sweat broke out on his forehead.

"The god's really nerfed my luck," Kael muttered under his breath, his voice tinged with frustration and disbelief. "All I wanted was to have a normal life, but here I am, stuck in some dark room, probably miles away from home."

With each passing moment, the gravity of his situation sank in deeper, and Kael couldn't help but feel a sense of despair washing over him. How had everything gone so wrong? Just when he thought he was going on an exciting adventure, he found himself thrust into a nightmare beyond his wildest imagination.

As he huddled in the darkness, Kael couldn't shake the feeling that his life was about to change in ways he never could have imagined. 

As the carriage rumbled to a halt, one of the men stepped down, muttering something about answering nature's call. "Wait here and watch the kid," he instructed his companion before disappearing into the darkness.

Kael's heart pounded with anticipation as he waited for this moment. Despite the danger he was in, a thrill of excitement coursed through him. "It's my time to shine," he whispered to himself, a mischievous smile playing on his lips. 

With quick thinking, Kael scanned his surroundings, searching for any opportunity to escape. The carriage door was left slightly open.

As Kael rushed towards the door and flung it open, adrenaline surged through his veins. He bolted out of the carriage, his heart pounding in his chest as he sprinted into the night, hoping to evade his captors.

The loud bang of the door echoed through the air, catching the attention of the two men. "I said watch him, you're stupid!" one of them shouted in frustration, his voice laced with anger and irritation.

"I did," the other man retorted defensively. "He wouldn't escape if you watched him properly."

The first man's face contorted with rage as he realized Kael had slipped through their grasp.

I sprinted as if my life depended on it, each step propelling me further away from danger. Sweat poured down my face like a leaking faucet, and I gasped for breath, my chest heaving with exertion. "I hope I lost them," I muttered between breaths, my heart is pounding so hard it felt like it might burst from my chest. 

The angry man growled, "Find him!" Suddenly, the other man leaped into the air, transforming into an eagle with a piercing screech. In response, the enraged man morphed into a hairy beast, its dark fur bristling with intensity and its eyes glowing red. "I will not let you run," he snarled before unleashing a menacing howl that echoed through the forest.

As the enraged wolf sprinted through the forest, its nostrils flared with anticipation as it caught the tantalizing scent of fresh meat. The adrenaline-fueled chase added to the excitement as it closed in on its prey.

Back with Kael, the screech of the eagle pierced the air, followed by the haunting howl of a wolf. Kael's heart skipped a beat as he processed the terrifying realization. "A wolf?!" he exclaimed in disbelief. "I'm dead meat!" As if the truck wasn't enough, now there's a wolf on my tail? What is happening to my life? It's like I'm living in some kind of crazy action movie!

forest, his heart pounding in his chest, he could feel the presence of the dark wolf beast looming ever closer behind him. The shadows seemed to twist and contort around him, casting eerie shapes that danced in the moonlight.

With each passing moment, the beast's snarls grew louder, sending chills down Kael's spine. He dared not glance back, knowing that to do so would only fuel his fear. Instead, he focused on the path ahead, his breath ragged and his legs burning with exertion.

The trees seemed to close in around him, their gnarled branches reaching out like skeletal fingers, threatening to ensnare him in their grasp. Kael's mind raced with thoughts of escape, but no matter how fast he ran, the beast remained hot on his heels, its breath hot and fetid against his neck.

Just when Kael thought he could run no further, he stumbled into a small clearing, the moonlight casting a ghostly glow over the scene. With nowhere left to hide, he turned to face his pursuer, his heart pounding in his chest. 

And there, emerging from the shadows with eyes glowing like fiery coals, stood the dark wolf beast, its fangs bared in a sinister snarl.

A sudden hush fell over the woods, and he heard a faint but distinct chant:

"Conceal!"

Happy Good Friday to y'all!!

5