Chapter 1 – A World Of Reversed Chastity
484 4 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I departed from this world at the young age of twenty.

Since birth, my body had been confined, with only hospitals and home comprising my world.

My sole enjoyment came from reading novels and stories on the internet.

Among them, I particularly loved the world of reversed chastity.

While there are many stories of reincarnation into other worlds, in the world of reversed chastity, women become aggressive in pursuit of men, turning men into passive individuals, creating a world where women take the lead in romance.

Unable to move, I yearned to be surrounded by lively girls.

Merely imagining such scenes made me wish for a reincarnation.

Therefore, at the end, I wished to be reincarnated into a world of reversed chastity.

"Huh!?"

When I awoke despite having died, I found myself in an unfamiliar setting.

Desks, people's heads, and a teacher standing at a blackboard.

Having never attended school due to being confined to hospitals, this was an unfamiliar school scenery seen only in videos.

Resting my elbows on the desk, I gazed out the window, trying to make sense of what had happened, when suddenly memories flooded back to me.

My name is Yoru Kurose.

Fifteen years old.

Currently a third-year middle school student who had just finished exams.

It had been decided that I would enroll in Aoba High School next year.

The winter of my third year in middle school.

I had been reincarnated and obtained a new life.

_____

The existence of my soul, as reincarnated Yoru Kurose, seamlessly merged with his memories.

I am me, yet I have no memory of being me.

I remember dying from illness.

I remember loving the world of reversed chastity.

But apart from that, I have no other memories.

I don't remember what I did with my family or in the hospital.

Thus, becoming a human named Yoru Kurose didn't feel strange to me.

Recalling memories of Yoru Kurose led me to one conclusion.

This is the world of reversed chastity.

Looking around the classroom, 90% of the 30 classmates are girls, with only two boys, including Yoru Kurose.

In history class, it's mentioned that beyond 2050, the birth of males became rare, leading to a surplus of females.

With a male-female ratio of about 1:15, a worldwide law called the Male Protection Act, aimed at favoring males, was passed.

I achieved the dream I wished for before I died!

_____

In the world of reversed chastity, there are some cliché scenarios.

First, encountering a lewd woman on the train.

Second, the "easy girl" who falls for a boy who treats her kindly.

Third, since the reincarnated male protagonists originally liked females, they have an advantage in choosing carnivorous girls compared to the herbivorous boys in the reversed world.

I was excited about those events unfolding, but wait... something feels off.

Whenever I'm in front of girls, my mind goes blank, and I can't seem to speak or move.

Social anxiety? Fear of women?

Come on, there's no way I'm like that, right? Or is it just Yoru Kurose who's like this?

Moreover, I can't meet the gaze of the girls in class.

In a world where chastity is reversed, the standards for girls are high in order to be chosen by boys.

All my classmates are beautiful girls without exception.

Yet, even though the girls are supposed to be hungry for boys, they avert their gaze when it meets mine.

Wondering about this mystery, I take the train home.

Although there were train cars exclusively for males, of course, I would also ride in the shared cars.

I want to experience those cliché scenarios.

...Huh? No nympho in sight.

Looking around, I notice a circle of girls forming about a meter away from me, just like in Yoru Kurose's memories.

...They're totally avoiding me.

Following Yoru Kurose's memories, I arrive home at a securely monitored luxury tower apartment.

"I'm back."

Opening the door, I step into a spacious hallway. Inside the living room, a large sofa is placed, where a black-haired beauty lies.

Following the memories, I understand she's Yoru Kurose's sister, Tsuki Kurose.

"Um, Tsuki. I'm back."

I repeat "I'm home" to my sister, who seems frozen as she looks at me.

"Huh? Onii-chan? Welcome back..."

Tsuki reacts with surprise.

Thinking about why this is, memories of recent awkward greetings with my sister come flooding back.

It felt similar to when I couldn't speak in front of the girls in my class.

However, as Yoru and I are more familiar with each other, I had managed to awkwardly speak.

"That stuttering is seriously cringe."

Tsuki mutters "gross" and quickly retreats to her room.

With a sudden loss of strength from my body, I slump onto the living room floor, supporting myself with both hands.

Utter shock.

I had assumed my sister in the world of reversed chastity would definitely adore her big brother.

Cringe? Because of the stuttering? It's not about looks, right? It's about conversation!? Is my soul cringe? Did they figure out my soul is fake?

In too much shock, I head to the bathroom to wash my face.

Suddenly, as I glance into the mirror, there's no pretty boy that everyone would turn to look at, as in the cliché of the reversed chastity reincarnation stories.

Upon achieving isekai reincarnation, I thought I'd become a peerless handsome guy who could be mistaken for an androgynous person.

But there reflected in the mirror was a simple manly face with black hair, looking older than fifteen, with deep-set features. Compared to my former self, who resembled a thin, emaciated zombie due to illness, I now appeared healthy and not too bad.

However, the new me suffers from social anxiety and am socially awkward, especially when talking to women.

____

Events unique to the reversed chastity world are featured in the news.

Nympho acts toward men.
Increase in female birth rate due to the advancement of artificial insemination.
Reevaluation of male preferential legislation due to the decreasing male population.

The events being discussed leave no doubt that it's the world of reversed chastity.

However, I can't help but admit that I was naive.

I had thought to myself that if I reincarnated into the reversed chastity world, just being a man would lead to the typical scenario of having a beautiful family who would flatter and pamper me.

At worst, even if treated as a sex slave, I had imagined scenarios of being desired for my body and so on!

"You're bad at talking. And because you're creepy, it's better for you not to go outside."

After that, I was further discouraged by my mom, Sei Hoshi, a wild beauty with big breasts who returned home.

Former military and current president of a security company.

Even in Yoru's memories, he had been rigorously trained and physically conditioned since his elementary school days, so he was able to obtain a well-toned body.

However, could you please refrain from disdainfully calling your middle school son "creepy" and spitting out such words?

"Yeah, you're right. I seriously think Onii-chan is creepy. I don't want people to know he's my brother, so please, never go outside."

She emerged from her room to have dinner. Balanced and perfect, she's a middle school sister who detests her brother.

The insults never stop.

She spews poison at a level where words can kill.

Being treated like filth by your own family, what kind of topsy-turvy world is this?

This should be a place where a beautiful, busty mother lovingly indulges you! Even my sister, wouldn't it be nice if she said, 'I love you the most in the world,' to her big brother?

As for me, who's been labeled as 'creepy' by my family... I'll sulk.

Well, I'll go to high school in spring anyway.

I have to think about what to do when I leave my family.

Studying is necessary for survival.

This is way too different from the reversed world I imagined!!!

8