Chapter 1
21 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Here, I lay. In this vast ocean of emptiness where the waves crash onto the forgotten shore and the twilight sparkles no longer. A void, caused by itself or maybe of some distant fleeting memory. Keep moving William, keep moving. I’ll protect you, don’t worry. Warmth, from an internal or external source replaced the feeling of numbness I felt as my face was drenched with tears and a slow spell of slumber washed over me.

 

A light awoke me, but not from the sun - instead it was beneath me, deep within the void a light kindled and it whispered a tune of malice, justice and injustice, sadness and loneliness. The light engulfed me, showered me with its dazzling wonder - and once it ended it cleansed me and shed me from my old skin. William, focus and forget about everything else. William It's over, I'm sorry. How did you end up such a loser? William. William. Will!

 

I sat up with half opened eyes. Surprised, I looked around to see that I ended up onto a shore. 

 

I stood up, several emotions welling inside, and my slow breath started to speed up. No thoughts entered for a long time and it was just me, my feelings, the waves, and the wind. 

Where am  I? Who am I? What the fuck is going on? I heard myself panting, and the only emotions I felt now were confusion and anxiety.

I looked around my area for clues but nothing was around. I checked my body, my clothes, and the only thing on me aside from my brown pants, a white, ripped up Bellamy shirt, was a locket. 

I opened it and a picture of a man with 2 boys standing beside him. Who are they?

0