The Kind of Love We Make
12 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

 This chapter has sexual stuff, if that's not what you like, you're more than free to skip it :)

I’m a bad woman.

I don’t care.

Charlie knows that I’m serious about what I want and how I aim to get it when I get down on my knees like I’m praying.

“I am not a quitter,” Charlie says. “Move.”

I see a face on Charlie I had never seen, but familiar on the face of other men.

He is hungry and the only meal he will ever eat, will ever need, is right in front of him, and all he has to do is get on his knees next to me.

Together we eat, taking in Nicholas and swallowing him whole.

I kiss the inside of his thigh and he shivers but Charlie is greedy and goes straight for the prize. I don’t mind because I have my favorite part right where I want it.

I put his balls into my mouth, and I gripped his leg. My body relaxes and my toes curl when the familiar taste is in my mouth.

Charlie and I take turns, and when I get nervous, I hold his hand. He never let’s go and I think he’s nervous too. Our lips touch sometimes whenever we switch sides, and instead of hesitating this time, I kiss him.

He grips my entire body close, and I can feel Nick from behind. He gets down on the ground and takes off my bikini top. I shiver and moan because he starts to kiss my neck and play with my nipples.

He knows what he’s doing, and it feels so good.

I’m scared that it feels good, but I can’t stop because I’ve come too far.

He lets go, and I’m jealous again because now he wants Charlie.

Charlie suddenly is shy when Nick is on top of him, and I grin, because I never thought Charlie would be the one to be so submissive. I noticed I accidentally let go of his hand and took it again.

He’s not so shy anymore.

Nick takes off Charlie’s shirt and kisses him gently all over his chest. Once Charlie’s eyes plead, he finally gives him what he wants, and his head starts going lower and lower.

I cover my mouth in mild surprise when I see Nick’s head bobbing up and down and then feel silly because what else would he be doing down there?

I never thought much about how the two of them would go at it when Charlie said they had sex once before, but now I want to know.

I need to know.

Soft wet noises keep floating in the air, and Charlie looks like he’s in heaven the entire time. I grab him by the chin, and tilt him towards me, and Charlie is mine all over again.

Every new kiss with him is like falling in love with him over and over and over again. We don’t stop until Nick does, and now we’re kissing each other.  We take turns and we all start to giggle because we’re not sure what we’re doing now.

Nick kisses me, and then I kiss Charlie, and it’s a flurry of wet sloppy kisses, no one is sure whose turn it is next. We look at Nick and for the first time he is not indecisive.

He gets on top of me and pulls off my bikini bottom, and now I’m naked. We’re all naked now, and it’s so wonderful and terrifying how quickly it happened. Before I know it, Nicholas’ head is going lower and lower, and my mind is fuzzy.

I try to be quiet but it’s hard because his mouth is kissing all the best parts of me, and suddenly it’s so easy when Charlie is now inside my mouth. His hips move slowly, and it takes all my power to only focus on breathing, because I don’t want it to end.

My hands shake and my legs tremble because I feel like I’m at the top of a roller coaster but I’m never coming down. I don’t want to come down. Small tears roll down my face and I spread my legs wider because I think the ride is about to end.

It doesn’t.

Nick comes up for air and Charlie pulls out of me, leaving me a hot mess on the floor.

“More,” I mumble.

“I’ll give you more,” Nick promises.

He flips me over on my stomach, puts one hand on my thigh, and I know what’s next. I try to relax, and open my mouth wide again, making sure to curl my toes.

Charlie dives in first, and thankfully my mouth is full when Nick goes in next. I grab onto Charlie’s legs while Nick grabs mine and spreads them even farther apart. He starts slow a few times, and soon he’s a greedy man too.

I try to keep my head up, but I can’t.

It feels too good, and I can’t think straight.

Nick lifts me up by the waist, and now I can’t hold it in. I start moaning like a dog in heat and I finally feel embarrassed. I focus on the sounds of balls slapping against holes, but it doesn’t help me feel less embarrassed, just dirtier.

I give in to the feeling and stop fighting it.

And once I stop fighting it the roller coaster comes down.

I start to cum with two dicks inside of me and I never knew it was possible to feel so high while being so low on the ground.

Charlie pulls out once I start coughing, but Nick doesn’t stop. He keeps going, and going, like a car crash that never ends.

“Oh fuck,” I moan. “Don’t stop.”

I open my mouth and start to scream but Charlie covers my mouth. I shake all over and make a mess all over the floor while Charlie watches and I feel so guilty about wanting it all.

When Nick pulls out, and when I can’t move, a sopping wet mess all over the floor, Charlie picks me up and puts me on the bed. He runs his fingers through my hair and kisses my back, loving every part of me.

“How ya feeling,” Charlie asks me.

“Good,” I mumble.

“You look like you need a break,” he laughs.

I nod weakly and he kisses me again, and then puts a sheet over me so I don’t get cold. Nick is rummaging through his suitcase for something and comes back to bed. I turn to look, and Charlie is now underneath Nick, and my turn is over.

Charlie and Nick are both greedy men, but Charlie especially. He grabs both his legs open wide for Nicholas, and my eyes go wide as one of his fingers goes right in. Nick has a bottle of lotion, and he uses it more and more to open Charlie up even wider.

 His finger slowly sinks in, and Charlie gives a shudder once Nick is deep enough.  It moves slowly but it’s not enough, because Charlie is still very greedy. Another finger goes in and Charlie whimpers because it is still not enough.

Nick starts to go even faster, and with a smirk he looks over at me.

“You pervert,” he says. “You like to watch?”

“I can do more than watch.”

I hold up one of Charlie’s legs and start sucking on him again while Nick moves even faster. I feel a hot mess in my mouth, Charlie’s hips shake, and I freeze in place.

He moans and leans his head back on the pillow while he finishes in my mouth, and I let him. The salty taste isn’t as bad as I’ve had before, and I swallow. I feel the thick juice stuck in my throat, and Charlie says my name as I finish licking whatever’s left.

“I’m not done with you yet,” Nick tells him. “Turn over.”

I love seeing this side of Charlie.

His cute behind is up in the air and his face is buried into the pillow while Nick crashes into him. The headboard taps against the wall and the bed creaks while Nicholas tries to get as deep as possible inside of him.

Sweat pours down his chin as he spreads his cheeks even wider, and I start to get horny again from the sound of their balls smacking against each other. Nick is ravenous like before, still hungry, and he doesn’t relent until he finishes.

Nick looks up at the ceiling, closes his eyes, and starts to grunt, and then finally slows down when he’s all done. He pulls out, flops over between the two of us, and now it’s three sweaty bodies in one bed, and the sound of our raspy breathing.

It’s too hot for the blanket anymore, and we fall asleep naked, filthy, and shameless.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
0