Volume 1: Before Any Steps | Evil
4 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

One would think that the lesser of an evil, could never reach the same heights as the greater evil. I couldn't compare to the evil I shaped myself from. It was to far out of my depths.

Still the way I see it, the point of the lesser evil is to eventually replace the preceding evil. 
Cause in reality, the first evil will always lead to a secondary, tertiary, and eventual order that thrives on tarnished culture. That culture even at times, can bind to countries or possibly the entire world.

My world, your world, is already falling to the same thing it always has: evil.

It is simple, it has always been simple, yet not always apparent. It goes unknown, transparent, coinciding within our daily realities.

The evil I'm a part of, must be completely cut off before I accomplish anything. But how can I sever myself from it, when it is the only thing that could ever allow me to leave an impression on anything. Without it, there is no justification, no reasoning. Nothing but the dregs of a failed ideology.

In my vision, I might as well be the one to inherit such evil, to rid it from existence.
Or, maybe I'd just continue passing it down.

0