Shitsugen
0 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Those words you presented to me once, I can't forget them. Even though at that time, I had already chose the path similar to that of the pharaoh: as the king of prey, an entity meant to be alone. We each can choose our own path, but what are you going to do when your path is broken?

I know you wanted your child to be able to live in a world with a better future. But the thing is, a better future cannot exist unless drastic changes occur. Even with your beliefs, we both know your children and their children would still be in the mess started thousands of years ago.
You want to wait for someone else to come along in time, and hope things are still fixable by then. Your conundrum is screwed. You are truly the opposite of the insane thing that I have to become.

When we were still young, I told you I had quit being a reprobate, but what I meant was that I became something worse.
The answer to all of our problems, could only have been fixed by those that were already aware of all them. 

Justice and Evil. The false pillars of reality. Dregs of a failed concept that forced me into the only unorthodox method left to gain knowledge. The only way someone with nothing could attain everything. Cause the ones that were so called just, retained all the evils of everything else.

It was the right decision. All of it cannot be tamed by one individual nor the collective of the world, because it was too late. Thousands of years late. Since the beginning of humanity, we continued being plagued with misinformation. Even if you save yourself from drowning, you'd still be in the water if you don't have the capacity to swim.

The decision was either do as you say, choose the softened path, leaving me filled with the hypocrisies that you can cope with because you aren't doing the wrong thing. It could only work for someone who's never seen half a percent of what a true cold world looks like. Just the premise of a dime of a percent was enough for me.

Such paths could only lead to pointless solutions. The depths of our life didn't come from our morals being bound to us by another. It was the theoretical free will that you say is the slate which humanity is judged upon.

That softened heart paired with your boundless hope for such a cloudy world. The way you are, there is no point in connecting you with your higher conscious. You'd just become a slave to your master. Maybe that's just what happens when entities are still bound by something.

So the last thing I'll do for you is let you keep your theoretical free will.

0