Chapter 3 What Kind Of King Are You?
42 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The main ship of the "Krieg Pirates", the huge three-decker sailboat, and the black panther on the bow are a nightmare for all merchant ships in the nearby waters.

"Young men, Lord Krieg's name will definitely resound throughout the world."

"Oh! Oh!"

"Captain, there is a merchant ship ahead."

"Merchant ship?" Krieg grinned. "How dare there be a merchant ship in the place where I, Lord Krieg, am? Guys, here's the fun!"

"Oh! Oh!"

It took less than ten minutes for the huge ship to dock next to the merchant ship.

The merchant ship simply did not dare to turn its rudder and escape.

If the Krieg Pirates encountered them, ordinary merchant ships would not be able to compete with them in terms of horsepower and escape.

And if you tried to escape, they'd kill everyone on board when they caught up with you.

Begging for mercy may not be useful because, in addition to Krieg, there is also that cold-blooded and cruel man on the ship.

Man demon Ajin.

I just hope that man is not on the ship today, or will not participate in this robbery.

Dylan squinted at the helpless sailors and businessmen with desperate faces.

Krieg? Hasn't this guy gone to the Grand Line yet?

In the past, this guy's activity area was not near the branch where Dylan belonged, and I didn't deliberately look for him, but now I think about it.

He seems to have called himself the Overlord of the East Blue later on? Or the King of East Blue?

Dylan stood up with a knife in hand. The sailors and businessmen who were kneeling on the deck beside him screamed in fear when they saw the young man standing on the bow with a weapon.

"Hey, stranger! Come back quickly, you will kill us!"

Dylan tilted his head and thought for a moment. "I remember there was a guy named Gin on his ship. He seemed to be very cruel and never left anyone alive. Can you survive by kneeling here and praying?"

Hearing the name "Man demon Gin," the people on the deck turned pale for a moment, but they still held onto a trace of fantasy. "Maybe 'Demon Gin' is not on the ship today? Stranger, we are kind enough to help you, so don't..."

"Ah...thank you for giving me a ride, as a thank you gift..." Everyone on the merchant ship blinked, and the young man who was originally standing on the bow disappeared.

There was a burst of hope in everyone's heart, but more of it was despair!

In this sea area, the "Krieg Pirates" have never suffered a defeat, whether against other pirates or marine.

On the top deck of the ship, "Iron Wall" Pearl was banging the shields on his arms.

"Eh hahaha!! I will become the captain's strongest shield."

"Really? How strong is it?" An indifferent voice sounded clearly in everyone's ears.

On the bow of the huge panther stood a man wearing white clothes and holding a long knife. His long white hair shawl was flying in the wind . 

Pearl's head didn't seem to be working very well, and before he could react, Gin walked out first. "Who are you?"

The ship's height was too much, that person who could appear on the bow of the ship without a sound was not necessarily someone to be trifled with.

"Marine."

"Marine!?"

Only then did Pearl react and rushed in front of Gin with a strange cry: "It's just a Marine, how dare you..."

"Chi~"

Dylan gently pushed Kitetsu's blade with his left thumb, and a red ripple flew out from the blade, which was only an inch long.

"Just... Marine?"

Dylan jumped off the bow of the boat and walked past the Pearl, which had been divided into two parts from forehead to crotch.

Gin swallowed, but did not retreat: "Marine, you want to fight with the King of East Blue..."

"Huh?" Dylan narrowed his eyes, and a strong wind spread from around Dylan's body. The pirates around him suddenly felt a strong impact and then felt dizzy.

Then they all lost consciousness.

Hundreds of crew members staggered to the ground like grass blown by the strong wind.

Only Krieg and Gin were left on the deck. They could barely stay awake, but they were already sweating profusely.

"Hey, what is this?" Krieg, wearing golden armor, barely stood up straight.

"Don't underestimate us! Marine! I'm..."

A line of blood splatered, and two heads flew high into the air.

"What kind of king are you?"

After jumping to the top of the mast and placing Krieg's head on top, Dylan returned to the merchant ship.

"Let's go, they won't come."

"You..."

Just as the first mate on the merchant ship was about to speak, the pupil of the marine on the shore shrank: "Yes, it's Krieg's head. He's dead, he's dead!"

After hearing the marine's words, the first mate looked at the young man in front of him with a somewhat indifferent expression in surprise.

He did disappear just now, So did Krieg pirate...

"Set sail! Set sail!"

The sails of the ship slowly rose, and Dylan held Kitetsu's sword hilt in his right hand as he looked at the Delido Nord Saberu that was getting further and further away from his sight.

"King of East Blue?"

A crimson light flew out from the stern of the ship, directly splitting the Krieg's in the distance into two parts from bow to stern.

"East Blue doesn't need anything like this."

The stunned crew members slid from the sloping decks and cabins into the sea . At the top of the mast, Krieg's head still looked into the distance with an angry and frightened expression.

Logue Town.

Dylan walked leisurely on the stone road, and after passing here was Reverse mountain.

Of course, he didn't plan to walk up the Reverse Mountain. Marine's unique warships could cross the Calm Belt.

He's here just to look back on the past.

"Hello!"

A familiar voice sounded from behind Dylan.

"Red-hair" Shanks stood alone, holding a bottle of wine in his hand.

"What a coincidence, I meet you here again. Are you going to the Grand Line?"

Shanks looked at the upright Dylan. This young Marine put a lot of pressure on him. Although the two of them had never touched each other, Shanks felt an aura from him that he had never seen before.

It was different from all the feelings Marine gave him.

Whether it's Garp's perseverance or Zephyr's decisiveness, they are completely different from him. Even the new guys like Kizaru, Aokiji, and Akainu within Marine have fundamentally different auras from this seemingly indifferent man.

He is more like an abyss, deep and calm, but no one knows what is hidden under the abyss.

"It's a coincidence. Are you here to reminisce? You cried like a mess here back then."

Dylan glanced at Shanks. His attitude toward the man was far from disgust, but he didn't exactly like it either.

It's just that it's not a good time to start a fight with him right now.

"then?"

Shanks was stunned for a moment, recalling that day more than ten years ago, and his expression instantly dropped.

"Ah, it's true. Were you here then? Judging from your age, you must have been in your teens. Back then..."

Shanks raised his head: "Have you never thought about going to sea?"

"Going to sea?"

Dylan pressed Kitetsu's knife handle and gave Shanks a meaningful look: "Are you trying to recruit me?"

Hearing Dylan's unkind tone, Shanks smiled and said, "Being a pirate give you infinite freedom."

"A thief is a thief!" Dylan said to Shanks coldly. "Whether it's a bandit, a pirate, or a thief. A thief is a thief! Anyone who blindly pursues personal 'freedom' and robs the weak, no matter who he is, no matter what dreams he has, it can't change the fact that he is a 'thief'!"

"Don't talk to me about dreams, freedom, partners, your 'freedom'..." The air around Dylan began to twist.

"It's based on the pain of the weak!"

Black thunder and lightning visible to the naked eye surged out from around Dylan.

"You!"

Shanks's pupils shrank, and the same black thunder and lightning emerged from his body. When the two momentums collided, the dark clouds in the sky began to spin.

When the momentum of the two people dissipated, some small cracks appeared on the surrounding walls.

"This is a town, and I have no plans to fight with you for the time being, but 'Redhead'..." Dylan looked at Shanks sharply.

"Don't cross the line, otherwise, not only will your ship be missing in the new era, but your 'dream'... I will also kill it with my own hands."

After Dylan left, Benn Beckman and others came over from the street.

The big meaty leg that Lucky Roo always held was gone, and Yasopp was holding the spear tightly.

"What a terrible guy..."

Yasopp glanced around the corner: "He's obtained the 'Qualification of a King' and cultivated 'Conqueror's' to such an extent."

3