Chapter 7: The Script
150 0 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Make sure to check my Patre.on out if you want to support me and want to read advanced chapters: Patre.on.com/VQuintessence
[15 Chapters in Advance on Patre.on]

...........

Chapter 7: The Script

...........

"I am opposing a social order in which it is possible for one man who does absolutely nothing that is useful to amass a fortune of hundreds of millions of dollars, while millions of men and women who work all the days of their lives secure barely enough for a wretched existence."

~ Eugene Debs

Feudalism has many drawbacks. It could be oppressive, with power concentrated in the hands of the nobility and limited opportunities for social mobility.

Peasants often faced harsh conditions and exploitation. Furthermore, the decentralized nature of feudal governance could lead to conflicts and instability, as competing lords vied for power and territory.

All of its issues are further exasperated in such a world where ninjas have god-like powers.

The nobles can always just push and push without the fear of a revolution for they can always hire their watchdogs to put down the peasants brave enough to wish for more than nothing.

The only way for the peasants to change their situation is if some kind and intelligent shinobi, or preferably Hokage, chose to take action. That will not happen.

And the failure that's Naruto will certainly not bring any change either. Indeed, Isaac believes Naruto to be a failure as a leader.

Naruto is someone who thinks short terms. He's someone who would say, I don't know how to bring about peace, but I'll do it.

The peace he brings, however, will always be temporary for he isn't someone who would dare to change the entire world as a whole, getting rid of the feudal system.

Moreover, Naruto's focus was more on keeping fake peace between the villages instead of any progress in the world as a whole.

Think about it, would the nobles change their ways just because Naruto is a Hokage? No, he won't stop them, and they won't stop, such is the nature of humanity.

Therefore, they'll keep exploiting the weak, and stagnation will continue, thus why the peace Naruto created was not only temporary but also superficial.

The village Isaac found himself in is such an example of the corruption of the shinobi system, except that it's a bit special, thus why Isaac targeted it specifically.

The special thing about it is that the noble presiding over this area is so greedy that he didn't find it in himself to hire a shinobi as a guard.

Therefore, a bunch of birds and various tiny animals found it easy to get into the noble's mansion.

There were guards but they were ordinary people. There were maids yet they ignored the birds that settled on the trees in the courtyard.

The noble's courtyard was beautiful, with all kinds of trees and flowers, the sweat and tears of the peasants.

The birds chose those trees as their home. After all, who would believe that a bunch of birds is actually a conscious individual spying on them for more than a month?

'Ready to take over?' Isaac asked, or rather, he uploaded his question directly to the bird before him, thus no voice was heard.

In fact, that's the same thinking he used to take over the clone here from so far away. It's a simple synchronization of the clone's mind with his.

The middle-aged man he took over was his clone who had used the transformation technique to infiltrate a village nearby, the same as many other clones.

When Isaac started the technique, the clone was alerted, initiating the synchronization technique by uploading what it experiences in real-time.

Isaac receives the information and in return uploads a reaction to that information, just like the human body functions, thus treating the clones as an extension of his own body.

However, there is no such thing as perfection as now, Isaac can control only one clone at once.

Moreover, such synchronization has a delay, although insignificant against most people, it's fatal against quick shinobis.

'Ready, I have observed this 'noble' garbage enough,' The clone responded, although unwillingly, 'However, I don't want to act as this garbage for more than a day... I'd rather kill myself.'

'A day is enough,' Of course, Isaac realizes the issue. Having to act like garbage, he'd rather die too.

The garbage they speak of was at this point having breakfast, the rectangular table before filled with food, most of which will likely be wasted.

Well, scratch that, this certain noble doesn't waste much as he nearly emptied the table, thus his weight.

It's morning yet it soon turned into a dance party as several dancers danced for him, from young to mature ones, some too young.

The garbage burb loudly as he threw stacks of money at them, cheering and laughing loudly.

The man was enjoying life, and it's safe to say that he enjoyed the last moments of his life before the cracking sound reverberated ever so slightly throughout the hall.

At some point, Isaac appeared behind him and broke his neck, putting him to rest, several clones also appeared before the dancers and the guards nearby.

However, they didn't kill them. Instead, the clones' eyes slowly rotated, turning into two tomoe sharingan before putting them all in an illusion.

In Isaac's eyes, all of humanity is a valuable resource. They all are precious to him as they could be carriers of progress toward perfection... Except for the garbage.

Isaac only felt satisfaction after cleaning up the garbage. The clones quickly put out their Sharingan lest their chakra bottoms out.

It's already miraculous that clones can also use Sharingan, so how can it be without consequence? The simple consequence of ridiculous chakra consumption to the point of only lasting ten seconds at most.

Isaac, after some, superficial experimentation theorized that it's because the clones are chakra entities.

Therefore, while his Uchiha chakra allows them to somehow use Sharingan, the absence of Uchiha genetics limits that greatly.

That made him wonder how the fuck were Madara's clones not only able to use Mangekyo Sharingan but they were also able to sustain Susano. It made Isaac wonder just how much chakra Madara had.

Soon enough, the switching operation started as the clone who transformed into the now dead noble summoned his most important subjects, the ones with authority around here.

They were then mostly knocked out, and left for integration. If Isaac was to take over this area without the Daimyo and Konoha noticing, he would need as much information as he could get.

The bodies then were sealed into scrolls to be later dissolved, erasing all evidence. The rest who aren't garbage would continue to operate normally, only after some brainwashing however.

The clones then all transformed into the appearance of the now dead bodies and took over their role. The noble's mansion changed hands overnight without anyone noticing.

Isaac even made sure it could continue to operate as it was with the only thing left being the Daimyo's contact, a person responsible for ensuring stable communication between them.

Well, the person was more responsible for making sure the taxes reached him. Violate his people? Not a problem. Violate his money? You can fade away from the world.

However, how could garbage not act like garbage? The nobles definitely embezzle money, just not enough for the Daimyo to bat an eye.

Thus, all of the noble's years of savings were left to Isaac, and money was something he needed very much.

And despite the noble being someone who prefers to convert his money to weight, the amount he left was still ridiculous, amounting to nearly two hundred million ryo, the currency of this world.

Isaac stopped the synchronization technique, allowing the clone to turn back to its middle-aged appearance and return to the village, a village he joined months ago and helped in various ways.

The middle-aged man was after all quite the wise man, previously a merchant who worked with shinobis, thus learned a lot from then, knowledge which he transferred to the villagers.

Therefore, he became their leader and he even spent most of his money to buy some earth techniques to help in agriculture.

The noble presiding over the area would soon die from old age and his son would take over, a son who happened to have a good relationship with the middle-aged man and had worked with him a lot.

And things will work themselves out. After all, this is the script Isaac wrote, and the hundreds of clones spread throughout the area will make sure everything will go accordingly.

Isaac woke back in his underground mansion, scratching his eyes, 'They're stinging again,' He mused before contemplating, "Am I fit to be a ruler? No, It should ask, what is the perfect ruler?"

Isaac blinked, self-reflecting on himself, "The perfect ruler simply can not be human. Let's start The Perfect AI Project." Accordingly, he uploaded that simple message to all his clones.

16