Chapter 13: Eternal Refinement III
106 0 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Make sure to check my Patre.on out if you want to support me and want to read advanced chapters: Patre.on.com/VQuintessence
[15 Chapters in Advance on Patre.on]

.................

Chapter 13: Eternal Refinement III

.................

“There is no perfection, only beautiful versions of brokenness.”

~ Shannon L. Alder

Eternal Refinement felt like perfection to Isaac to the point that he even called it perfect.

However, one of the traits of perfectionists is self-reflection, so when Isaac self-reflected a bit, he again realized that perfection is impossible.

Nevertheless, he would still call Eternal Refinement the most gorgeous version of brokenness, and nothing comes even close.

The result of such gorgeous brokenness showed itself only a few weeks after the awakening of the Mangekyo Sharingan.

The underground facility that was made with Earth Release has now been reconstructed with Steel Release, a special elemental nature created by simultaneously combining the Earth and Lightning natures.

The entire underground facility now looked like a futuristic research facility with a cooling system that relies on another special nature, Ice Release.

The versatility granted to him by Harmony Of Elements was ludicrous.

"Wood Release!" Isaac's voice resounded through the underground testing hall as his right hand touched the ground, from which he released purple symbols that converged together.

The said convergence gave birth to a miracle, a tree. It was a newborn tree but a tree nonetheless, "It's confirmed. Wood release is a Bloodline Selection, a combination of three Chakra natures, Earth, Water, and Yang."

Kekkei tōta or Bloodline Selection is an advanced branch of jutsu that is more advanced than the jutsu class of Bloodline Limit.

The only known example is Dust Release, a combination of three different nature transformations, Earth, Wind, and Fire. At least, so Isaac thought until he tried using Wood Release.

Isaac can still use it, but it's extremely limited as if he's missing something. The Uchiha Clan after all leans more towards the Yin nature than the Yang.

'I'm still too far behind in biology after all,' Isaac mused, 'I should put a lot more focus on it to complete the True Clone Project as soon as possible. The future script requires a true clone after all.'

Most of his focus had been on the Overseer Project which brought him a lot of other benefits.

'Time to look into Nature Energy,' Isaac went back to his room, sat down, and synchronized himself with what the World think is the real Isaac.

Isaac opened his eyes in the clone body, finding everything to be ready as he picked up a laptop that was more than a decade ahead of the technology of this world.

He then made his way to Orochimaru's research labs, finding the latter to be waiting for him, "Did you bring it?" Orochimaru asked with anticipation.

Isaac nodded as he handed him the laptop, "Keep in mind that it's supposed to be a lightweight model, so don't expect too much from it. However, it's basically better than all the computers you have."

"Genuis," Orochimaru murmured as he started the laptop, "Windows? Is this the new operation system of yours?"

"Yeah," Isaac nodded, "The latest product of Cosmic Eye Technologies, a user-friendly system. However, you can install Linux if you wish as it's more suitable for you."

"You're really a money-making machine," Orochimaru's eyes brightened as he licked his lips in quite the perverted manner, "It's only unfortunate that I didn't know before or I would've invested in you."

"I didn't know you're rich?" Isaac was surprised.

"The Hokage is rich," Orochimaru shrugged.

"Oh," Isaac shook his head, "The Hokage who gets his money from the Daimyo and the nobles, the latter of which I got my investment from?"

"Right," Orochimaru was quite impressed, "How did you get the nobles to give you money? I know they'd rather sell off their children than give out money."

"It's simple, actually," Isaac shrugged, "I helped someone a while ago who turned out to be the son of a noble. He soon inherited the helm of his now deceased father, and well, things worked out."

"That noble wouldn't be Isshin, would it?" Orochimaru narrowed his eyes as he questioned.

"Heard of him?" Isaac raised a brow. The snake is quite well-informed for someone who holds himself in his labs all the time.

"It's not every day that you heard of a noble who is kind to his people," Orochimaru responded, "In fact, I've heard of it twice in my life before the said noble became like the rest of them."

"That's why he's my friend," Isaac nodded in understanding, "We share a lot in common, and he has a lot of connections." In fact, we are the same person. Isaac kept the last part to himself.

"Connection with people who think like him?" Orochimaru narrowed his eyes further. The man sure knows a lot.

"Think like him?" Isaac eyed Orochimaru strangely, "No, they think in money only. Does them being good to their people make you think that? Then think again, who will buy these laptops?"

"Truly a genius," Orochimaru realized. To whom would you sell your products if no one can afford them?

Isaac tempted the nobles with the prospect of way more riches and power, yet the only way to get them was to create a better world.

Moreover, Orochimaru noted that Isaac only got his investment from the nobles, not the Daimyo. That seemed purposeful as the said nobles must be eyeing the position of the Daimyo.

No, Orochimaru. The nobles that invested in me... They are all me. We are all one and the same. The Daimyo, it's not his time yet to invest in me.

"Speaking of which," Isaac suddenly said, "Can you imagine a world where every laptop is connected together through either public or private networks? Where knowledge can be shared in real-time?"

"That's your next project?" Orochimaru had underestimated Isaac way too much, "You need my help?" He seemed almost too eager to be needed.

"Kind of," Isaac nodded, "I need a stable energy source for that to be feasible, and I am considering Natural Energy as a viable choice."

"Want my research on Natural Energy?" Orochimaru smiled strangely. Finally, the opportunity was before him to exploit Isaac a bit. However, before he could continue, Isaac spoke.

"In return, I will invest in you. As much as you need is as much as you'll get at the cost of getting full knowledge of all of your research process and results,"

Isaac wasn't done just yet, "However, I won't allow you to run experiments on potential talents. The useless ones, I won't care about. I only care about those who pursue progress."

"Huh," Orochimaru licked his lips strangely as he eyed Isaac with quite the cold eyes, "Your thoughts are eerily similar to the creator of Eternal News, love of progress, and hatred for stagnation."

Orochimaru knows the thoughts of Eternal News' creator. How could he not know when all of the Eternal Newspapers from the past weeks were perfectly framed all over the walls of the facility?

Indeed, he seems to be quite the admirer of Eternal News. The ban on the newspaper certainly wouldn't stop him.

That's especially so because of a certain section of the newspaper, Eternal Academy in which the Creator shares original techniques and insights with all, selflessly so.

"I am like you an admirer of the creator," Isaac smiled as he extended his hand for a handshake, "Especially his thoughts in regards to feudalism and ninjas."

How could he not admire his own thoughts, yet he spoke as if the creator was a stranger to the point that even Orochimaru thought that his words made perfect sense, so he also extended his hand, "Looking forward to working with you."

'Ah, Hiruzen,' Orochimaru mused with glee, 'You're raising a bunch of snakes under your home and you don't even know it.'

"I had a deal with Danzo," Orochimaru suddenly added, "The deal was to send you on a mission a month from now in which he'll... Well, help you lay low."

"Oh," Isaac nodded as if not surprised, "Just continue as you two planned. It's about time I meet him alone."

Isaac was becoming more and more of a mystery to Orochimaru. However, none of that matters to him.

Orochimaru is also somewhat of a perfectionist, always striving to make his various projects succeed, and likewise looks down on those who are sloppy and/or reckless in their own projects.

Therefore, Isaac is a kindred soul to him, one he sees quite a lot of potential in, and most importantly, he's still useful.

Natural energy is a form of energy that exists in the atmosphere and the earth.

By gathering the natural energy in their surroundings and combining it with their own chakra, sages are able to enter Sage Mode and use senjutsu.

It's thus quite apparent that Isaac doesn't want to use natural energy just as a source of energy. He has many alternatives to that, the simplest of which is solar energy.

The value of natural energy is much higher than that for God Trees grow by absorbing their planet's natural energy, draining power from the environment and its inhabitants alike until the planet becomes a desolate world devoid of any life.

16