Chapter 18: Knowledge
103 0 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Make sure to check my Patre.on out if you want to support me and want to read advanced chapters: Patre.on.com/VQuintessence
[15 Chapters in Advance on Patre.on]

.................

Chapter 18: Knowledge

.................

“The saddest aspect of life right now is that science gathers knowledge faster than society gathers wisdom.” ~ Isaac Asimov

Isaac agrees. That's especially so for feudal lands such as the ones of this world. Schools are a rarity.

That's why he despises the Daimyo, all of them. Isaac's clones were already sent to all parts of the world, all walks of life, thus he knows that they're all the same.

"Ah? WHo??? Wha.... AHHHHHHH," The Devil's Whispers' effect wore off only for the Diamyo as he quickly regained clarity only to be met with agonizing pain.

The Daimyo is one of the only ones in the mansion who didn't get to act upon his dark desires, for many's dark desires were eating him alive.

It was more like torture as they seemingly hated him so much that they bit off chunks of his meat, blood splattering everywhere.

The Daimyo's screams of pain were loud, very loud, yet even that agonizing pain couldn't stop his bewilderment.

He was just celebrating, then he suddenly found himself being chewed on, eaten alive.

The answer was before him all alone, he could finally see it as he tried desperately to struggle out of the hold of his own people.

The struggle allowed him to catch a glance of the figure not far away. The figure would be easy to see even in pure darkness, the blood-red eyes gave him away.

Not far away was a kid crouching, his long inky hair falling over his shoulders, a puzzled look on his face, and eyes... The most gorgeous of eyes, representing a cosmic vortex.

"Uchiha!!!!" The Daimyo barely managed to squeeze out some words amidst his screams, "You'll regret it... You'll!"

The man's words finally came to an end as someone found it in themselves to bite off his throat.

"I do regret it," Isaac murmured, "The technique is too flawed. Those affected by it seem more like zombies. Their mental capabilities are very limited. They even dirtied the floor."

Eternal Refinement helps Isaac see the flaws in things, and he has to fix them himself, yet he often finds new flaws after fixing the old flaws.

It forms an eternal process, thus the name. Even the active Eternal Refinement cannot escape that process.

Isaac had tried it and Eternal Refinement still could not grant him perfection, even when active, it only takes him much further.

To be more specific, the active Eternal Refinement is about a hundred times greater than the passive, and that's when the passive already grants him greater mental capabilities.

That's not something he can do without losing his sight for the active Eternal Refinement is very pricy to use.

"Mist Release: Sleep," Isaac murmured as he lifted his hand, from which he released several chakra symbols that went on to activate what was supposed to be a bloodline limit technique.

The mist spread from his hand, slowly overwhelming the mansion, leaving all those within in slumber.

"The priority for energy control and manipulation starts with Runic Language, a subset of which would be Fūinjutsu, followed by hand seals, will, then emotions," Isaac shared his observations.

By energy, he means chakra and nature energies. The priority speaks to which of the methods have more importance in the control of the said energies.

The Harmony Of Elements Fusion was created with what Isaac now calls Runic language, basically the programming language of said energies.

And as Isaac has come to find out, Fūinjutsu is very similar to Runes besides being unnecessarily complex.

They function in the same way, a bunch of symbols that have certain effects on said energies, except that runes are way more convenient.

Hand seals are the way most ninjas use chakra techniques. They're also a form of language by which one can communicate with chakra and basically instruct it to behave a certain way.

They are, however, not very efficient, thus why many ninjas try to exclude using hand seals as much as possible.

Inexperienced ninjas may take up to dozens of hand seals to perform some techniques while an experienced one may need only a few hand seals to perform the same techniques.

Some are even capable of using techniques without the need for hand seals, such as the Second Hokage Senju Tabirama.

That's where Will comes in, you simply make your chakra behave the way it needs to behave to perform the said technique.

It's as simple as controlling your chakra with your will, yet having to control it in such a minute and complex way is what makes it difficult.

That requires focus, intelligence, experience, and will. Emotions' influence over chakra is normally abysmal except when they are not.

The simplest example would be Sharingan as its trigger is emotions. Isaac knows of even more techniques that can make use of emotions, and they are either some of the worst or the best with no in-between.

Therefore, Isaac was slowly but surely transitioning to only using runic techniques, while converting the other techniques to work the same way.

"Emotions are too uncontrollable," Isaac mused, "However, they have potential. I still should share knowledge about its potential. Maybe someone can figure out some way to use them that I can not."

"Don't be too hasty," Isaac reminded himself, "Just take it perfectly, step by step."

He had to remind himself for this world is too backward. How he wished he could just snap a finger and make it advance a few decades more.

He can not. He has to help the world advance to at least how his previous world was, and he has to do so by mimicking great minds' inventions.

That doesn't feel good to Isaac, taking other people's achievements for himself.

Today was one of the grandest steps in world advancement as the Daimyo mansion changed hands in the course of one night.

And it all happened silently without anyone's knowledge. There was a reason Isaac chose to wait seven days after his clone left before taking action, just to avoid the prying eyes in the dark.

The Daimyo mansion seemingly didn't change with the same people going in and out, and the same Daimyo.

They just realized the value of progress, thus why tax reforms will soon take place, followed by education reform for only the nobles have access to education right now.

Then followed infrastructure development of roads, bridges, and irrigation systems to improve transportation, communication, and access to resources.

There were so many planned changes and reforms that one would need a whole book to list them all.

However, most can't be implemented right now. Laws that are vital to feudal society changing would be a red flag to some individuals.

Who would believe that a feudal lord has suddenly gotten tired of power and riches? The laws Isaac seeks to implement are too radical for the world as it is today.

Therefore, just start with education, healthcare, and infrastructure, then move to bigger things. Only with knowledge and support can the world progress.

Isaac wants to grant the world both for he loves progress. If you seek knowledge, Isaac is your best friend as he will hide little from you.

"Here," Isaac said as he handed Orochimaru a scroll, a nice smile on his face as he seemed to be in a good mood, all the clones were upon knowing that the world was slowly but surely changing for the better.

"What's this?" Orochimaru questioned as he took the scroll and opened it.

"My latest work, just read its description," Isaac then ignored Orochimaru and took a seat by his workbench, focusing on absorbing more knowledge, knowledge left to him by Orochimaru.

"Harmony Of Elements?" Orochimaru murmured before he read on, and soon enough, his eyes couldn't help but constrict as he took a deep breath to calm himself down, "You... It works???"

"It does," Isaac nodded, "You should share it with the Hokage. All I ask for is access to the scroll of seals. The technique should be worth way more than the knowledge within the scroll."

"It is... It is," Orochimaru nodded, his hands trembling as he walked away to the depths of the labs only to come back with a bunch of scrolls in his hands, "These are my research in regards to some techniques within the scroll of seals. I couldn't give them to you before."

He couldn't because Isaac didn't have access to the said techniques, access you can get only when you've made enough contributions for the village.

Of course, all of that can be skipped if you have a close relationship with someone influential, a student-teacher relationship, or simply be born into a strong family.

"Thank you," Isaac nodded, "When you read it, you'll notice that the technique works differently than other techniques. That's because it works by a completely different mechanism.

It works by the underline code of chakra which I call, the Runic Code. Every special element requires the combination of specific runes, but I have yet to archive all the runes I discovered."

"What about the special elements you discovered?" Orochimaru questioned with curiosity.

"All in there, including wood nature," Isaac responded, "You'll have to wait for the complete collection of the runes... However." He halted for a second before continuing.

"The runes I discovered are but mere drops in an ocean of knowledge," Said Isaac, "To explore that ocean would require infinite minds. Therefore, only when this knowledge is shared can there be progress."

Orochimaru narrowed his eyes at Issac, the latter ignoring his glance as he continued to accumulate knowledge, 'What a monster.... Ah, how I wish I could dissect you right now!!'

16