Chapter 21: The Clone Assembly
98 0 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Make sure to check my Patre.on out if you want to support me and want to read advanced chapters: Patre.on.com/VQuintessence
[15 Chapters in Advance on Patre.on]

.................

Chapter 21: The Clone Assembly

.................

“Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.” ~ Albert Einstein

"Let's start with Hashirama Cells since they're the simplest, so gentlemen," Isaac's voice resounded throughout, "What do you think?"

"Hashirama Cells?" Before Isaac sat the assembly of his clones who fell into contemplation upon hearing his words.

They are the great spirits of Isaac's mind manifested before him. They are also the mediocre minds, the most extreme of minds, and all in between.

The thirty clones each represent a side of Isaac, some sides more hidden than the others.

That's why Isaac chose these specific clones to attend the Clone Assembly.

They are the same yet very different, almost as if they were in competition with each other, and competition breeds excellence.

"Naturally, we should observe their workings first," The clone of reason said, "What makes them so much better? Only then can we formulate the following approaches."

"I do not completely agree," The clone of wisdom said, "We can exclude some things first, such as transplanting the cells directly. That's out of the question."

"Why?" The clone of curiosity questioned.

"Cell rejection and anomalies, we need to be decades more advanced to solve these issues," The clone of wisdom responded, "Most importantly, we have a much better method... Eternal Refinement."

"Indeed," The clone of perfection nodded, "The active Eternal Refinement should be able to forcefully refine us into a more perfect version, perfect our body to be better instead of other garbage methods."

"The active Eternal Refinement is something we can not use right now," The clone of doubt shared his doubts, "So why are you all speaking as we can just use it to forcefully refine ourselves?"

"Moreover, even the active Eternal Refinement is not instant. It takes time, although the process is accelerated by about a hundred times, and it's absolute," The clone of decency added.

"It's not even absolute as to a certain extent, the ability somehow uses our theoretical knowledge to perfect things." The clone of doubt corrected.

"I would blindly estimate that even with the active Eternal Refinement constantly refining the main body, it would still take months to years to reach the level of Hashirama," The clone of paranoia pointed out.

"Are you all stupid?" The clone of arrogance's words left everyone speechless.

"We are you, so are you stupid?"

"No, you are me minus two thousand IQ!" The clone of arrogance corrected, "We can use Hashirama Cells to overcome the blindness problems, not transplanting them but transforming them to something akin to drugs."

"That should do the work if complemented with natural energy," Isaac nodded, agreeing, "Speaking of nature energy, what do you think?"

"We know it existed before chakra. Rather, chakra exists because of natural energy, but how it works..." That was a question that puzzled them.

"It wouldn't be the planet's form of chakra?" A clone suggested, "Just like us, we sustain chakra through regeneration which happens at the cellular level. To the planet, everything in nature is its cells."

"Plausible," The clone of reason nodded, "Chakra is created in our cells through a combination of life force and spiritual energy. The mechanism by which they interact cannot be replicated by a planet however."

"Unless the planet is conscious, or at least semi-conscious which is highly improbable."

"Then we have to figure out what characteristics differentiate between planets that have natural energy and ones that do not."

"Indeed, we are getting too ahead of ourselves," The clone of reason nodded, "We should figure out how to use it for our benefit first."

"How to enter Sage Mode?" They had to wonder, deep in contemplation, "Orochimaru's research on natural energy was quite minimal, so the only way to know would be by going to Mount Myōboku or Ryūchi Cave."

Sage Mode is an empowered state that can be entered by blending natural energy with one's chakra, creating senjutsu chakra.

Sage Mode allows users to tap into the natural force of the world, opening up new techniques to them and allowing them to power up existing ones with the new senjutsu chakra.

It is known to be taught in two places: at Mount Myōboku by the toads and at Ryūchi Cave by the snakes.

However, "Neither of the two options are viable. I don't trust those two old things." Isaac stated his opinion.

"Then we'll have to do a lot of testing," The clones concluded, "We know enough about natural energy and we had already started energy sensing experiments, so it shouldn't be too difficult."

"Why is your thinking so narrow?" The clone of wisdom couldn't help but admonish, "Have we forgotten about the runic code's influence over energy? There are runes within that can subtly influence natural energy."

The clone of wisdom's words opened up the rest of the clones' imagination as ideas started bouncing around.

"We should turn Sage Mode into a technique useable by anyone, and we should especially see to it that we can be in the mode at all times."

That speaks to the weakness of Sage Mode as in order to gather enough natural energy to initiate the transformation into Sage Mode, the user must remain perfectly still, leaving them vulnerable.

Moreover, Because the user needs to move during combat, the senjutsu chakra cannot be replenished, which means the user can't stay within this state for extended periods of time.

"That would solve the clone issue where we cannot sustain ourselves. Natural energy may be a better alternative to chakra in that regard."

"No, Natural Energy's potential is much more than that. It's the mother of Chakra," The clone of perfection stated, "We should create the most fundamental laws of the said energy and publish and see what humanity can come up with. How can the energy be used for the sake of progress?"

"Speaking of which, the Eternal News Project is going relatively well. The situation is very tense throughout. There are even attempted uprisings in some places."

"Relatively well, you mean like garbage?" The clone of arrogance criticized, "I told you before that we should take our time before releasing it. Things would've been much better than they are now."

"We knew from the start that it would turn out imperfect. However, we had to take the step as fast as possible. Bringing awareness to this world is what it desperately needs."

"Agreed. Despite the casualties. We are now able to differentiate between the better nobles and the worse so we can filter them out."

"And we were able to respond to most uneasy situations to keep the casualties to a minimum, and even turn things around."

It was inevitable after all. Isaac spreading his knowledge through Eternal News was bound to rile people up, to make them realize just how atrocious their circumstances were and how much they could be improved.

Knowledge also allowed them to see the darkness of the nobles, the Daimyos, and the feudal system.

However, that's also the problem. People rose up, and so did the Daimyo and the nobles' lapdogs, responding in kind and eliminating all opposition.

Isaac predicted such an outcome, thus he interfered where he could, the script happening again as he took the role of a noble over and over again.

The script then says that the nobles started listening to the people's problems and started changing things, creating a better environment for the people.

What surprised Isaac though was that the script didn't need to take place again as the surrounding nobles also followed suit, especially when even the Fire Daimyo announced the latest reforms.

It was as if Isaac moved his chess piece and the whole world moved with it, influencing the entire world even before fully spreading his clutches to the other countries.

"Good news," Isaac was finally going to announce something that brought him endless joy, "The Memory Instillment Technique is finally complete!!"

The announcement seemed to have received positive responses from everyone, especially as he showed them the example of the technique.

Isaac brought out a piece of paper, an empty piece of paper. He then brought his hand closer to his forehead, two fingers of which an inch from it.

From those two fingers fled runes of energy, too many runes to count. The runes conjoined and assembled together to form a gorgeous glowing sphere that Isaac seemingly injected into his head.

That, however, went on only for seconds before he pulled it out and injected it into the paper.

Isaac then showed them the paper. It was no longer empty as it showed the example, a video... Indeed, the paper showed a video seemingly from the point of view of Isaac as Danzo stood before him, the memory of his showdown with Danzo that took place a month ago.

It was a constantly repeating video, not showing much as it was merely an example.

"Beautiful,"

"Gorgeous,"

"Perfect,"

"I want that!"

"Quickly upload it to us!"

"I can finally record our failures as a motivation,"

"Watching our garbage life on repeat is exactly what we need to never stop progressing!"

"If we release this to the public, people will definitely make porn with it,"

"Hm?" "Huh?" "Wait what?" "..." "True," "Humanity is doomed," "Hey, porn is also progress," "Are we the same person?" "Yeah, who the fuck are you?" "So dumb," "Oh, shut up, I am you!"

15