7. One Flip of Creampie – Yes that one
54 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*Bonus Chapter*

 

When Mai woke up, she saw that Lin was still asleep, so she got up and saw his dark cardigan on the chair, which she put on. She went into the large kitchen, open to the even larger living room. There were large glass windows with a beautiful view of the city, the heart of Fredwick.

She looked at the large bright refrigerator and said, "Time for an exploration. They say a refrigerator says a lot about how a person lives."

She opened the refrigerator and saw eggs, sausages, bread, cold cuts laid out separately, and there were greens at the bottom in a glass drawer.

"It looks a lot like my refrigerator."

She immediately started frying tomatoes, carrots, eggs, and bacon in the pan – not all at once. When the bacon smoke wafted around the apartment, the smoke alarm suddenly started screeching loudly.

Lin was immediately awakened, and he hurried to turn it off. Mai quickly turned off the gas stove, turned around, and looked at him while feeling her ears grow warm.

"I didn't know you had a smoke alarm. If I knew, I wouldn't have fried bacon. Sorry if I woke you up," she said, feeling very embarrassed.

Lin chuckled and said, "I'm up now, there's breakfast and a beautiful woman. So I can't complain."

He started setting the table while Mai finished cooking.

"I have it because I sleep heavily and I'm afraid I won't hear it if there's a fire," Lin suddenly said.

"Then get a dog. My old dog barked at the slightest thing, but he was a Shiba Inu, so his bark was more of a shrill scream," Mai said as she sat at the table, and they immediately started eating.

When they were finished, they planned what to do today, and since the weather was nice, Mai wanted to take a walk in Fredwick Park. But she had one challenge.

"I only have my high heels. I'd like to go casual, so we need to stop by a store so I can find something," she said, her gaze wandering out into the hallway and stopping at her heels.

Lin wanted a little more alone time with her before they set off, so she sat on his lap and looked deep into his eyes.

"We're going to see each other from now on," she said, winking.

"We might as well use this time to explore our bodies together," he said, kissing her neck and slowly moving downward to her breasts.

Just as he had just grazed her right nipple with his lips, his phone suddenly rang loudly. But he didn't stop. He continued.

"Your phone," Mai moaned in his ear.

"It's not important. This is much more important," Lin replied, biting down harder on her nipple, and reflexively, she let out a sound.

The phone continued to ring and stopped after a while, but suddenly it rang loudly again.

After several attempts, Mai had to stop Lin herself.

She lifted his head with her hands and said, "Take it. It seems important."

Lin grunted but answered the call while his eyes lingered on her neck.

"What's up?" he asked in a cold voice.

"Lin, where are you? Training has started," a man on the other end of the line replied.

Lin furrowed his brow and said, "I forgot about our training today. Sorry, but I can't make it today. I have something more important."

There was silence for a few seconds, then another man's voice suddenly spoke on the line. "You're with a woman, aren't you? Lin! Bring her along. We want to see her! You promised to train with us today, or you'll lose your man card."

Mai pretended not to hear his conversation, but it was hard to ignore because he was now staring at her.

"Just go. We can meet another day," she said, about to get up, but Lin held her down and shook his head.

"Okay, see you soon," he said and hung up.

He looked at her and asked, "Do you want to come to Kung Fu training?"

"You do Kung Fu? How good are you?" Mai asked, suddenly wanting to see him in action.

She had practiced martial arts in her previous life, so she added, "But only members can visit a dojo, and you have to be approved by a sensei."

"I have a black belt. It's just around the corner, but they can wait a bit. There's time for a quickie," Lin replied, kissing her, and picking up where he left off.

>>> <<<

Mai sat outside in a red temple building in front of wide, large wooden pillars as she looked out onto a large lawn where Lin stood with a large group of young men. They were doing exercises in synchrony, standing with a decent distance between them forming a rectangle. They all wore loose white pants with a matching white top secured with a black belt around their waists. They swung their arms widely in rhythm with their legs moving in various ways. Sometimes they clenched their fists and swiftly punched the air in front of them, ending in a large circle formed with their arms before clapping their hands in front of them.

"Slowly breathe out," one of the men at the front of the line said.

They trained for a long time.

Mai watched the glistening sweat run down Lin's trained chest.

"It reminds me I haven't done yoga exercises in a while," She mumbled as she saw him sit in a split and lean forward with his arms. "Damn, he's flexible. How flexible is he in bed?"

She was imagining them in a bedroom when suddenly a young guy sat on the bench to her right, and her eyes couldn't help but glance sideways. He had shoulder-length blond hair, fair skin, and clear azure eyes. He wore the same attire as Lin and the other men with a black belt. He suddenly moved closer to her, causing her to reflexively move to the left.

"Who brought you in here?" the man suddenly asked, looking at her.

"One of them," Mai replied in a flat tone, focusing on Lin, who was training grips and hard blows with a man whose sounds could be heard all the way here.

"Hm. Really? That's surprising. It's usually me who invites the ladies here. You're the most beautiful woman I've seen. What's your name?" the man said, sending her flirtatious glances along with a charming smile that she didn't see.

Mai chose not to answer and prayed he would leave as soon as possible. She slowly clenched her fingers together in her lap while keeping her eyes on the man's movements. Go away already. Can't you see I'm not interested?

The man suddenly opened his mouth again, and just when she thought he was going to say goodbye, his next words shocked her.

"So, you're the silent type. I like those best. I've kissed many girls and I'm up for making out with a silent type. I'm also a big fan of creampies, and I can always deliver," he said.

Mai furrowed her brows and pressed her lips together. What the hell?

Her heart raced while adrenaline surged.

She slowly turned to the side and asked in a low voice, "Is that something you say to everyone you meet?"

He chuckled softly, smiled, and replied, "Not the creampie part. You look like someone who loves to be filled up. How about tonight? I can rent a..."

Mai lifted her hand, but as she was about to move it towards his mouth, Lin suddenly appeared, staring at the man.

"Why are you sitting here, Mads?" he asked in a cold voice.

Mads avoided eye contact and quickly got up. He bowed to Lin and hurried over to the other men who were still training.

Lin immediately sat down to the left of Mai and looked at her.

"What did he say to you?" he asked.

"Just some gross words. Is that something he always does to girls?" She replied, feeling her hands shake.

Lin held her hands and revealed that Mads often invited beautiful girls to the temple since his father owned it. Some went with him after training, while others rejected him, only interested in the other men who trained there. ¨

Mai looked over at the men and realized that the temple only allowed men inside. Yet Lin had brought her in. Lucky I bowed to the temple before we entered.

"So what did he say to you? Tell me word for word," Lin said, leaning forward towards her so their noses touched.

She smelled his sweat and felt his warm body, but it didn't make her uncomfortable. Did all men always smell this good?

She leaned towards his ear and whispered, "He offered to creampie me and said he always delivered. He wanted me at a hotel tonight."

Suddenly, she felt Lin squeeze her hands tightly, and she exclaimed in a low voice, "Lin, that hurts."

"Sorry. I couldn't control my hands. It must be the training," he said, releasing his grip.

He leaned towards her ear and whispered, "Only I can creampie you."

Mai pursed her lips, her cheeks warming as her heart beat rapidly. She nodded and placed her right hand on his chest, feeling the sweat through his workout clothes.

"You're sweating a lot," she said in a low voice.

Lin didn't respond, making her think he was still irritated about the incident with Mads, so she said, "It's just some words he said. Why are men so gross?"

He suddenly coughed and looked at her.

"Some people just say things but don't live up to them, but Mads is a different story. If he really said creampie to you, then he's serious about you."

"Unfortunately, I'm not into blondes, and I'm also taken," Mai said, looking over at Mads's back. He was sitting and chatting with the other men on the grass.

Suddenly, she felt Lin lean against her neck, and she felt his sweat from his hair drip onto her. Automatically, she commented on it. He shook his head slightly and rubbed it against her neck as she tried to gently push him away. They had a playful struggle with each other, which ended with Lin stealing a quick kiss, his hands shielding them from the other men's view.

On the lawn, Gustaf glanced over at Lin, who was leaning over Mai as they whispered to each other, smiling.

"Lin has never been interested in anyone before. Your balls must be special today since you tried to score with her. And what did you get out of it? Nada," Gustaf said, pointing his right thumb downward in front of Mads, who in response furrowed his brows and shrugged.

"I offered to creampie her," he said.

Emil suddenly choked on his water and coughed.

He quickly spat it out onto the grass, folded his hands in front of him, and whispered, "Sorry, master."

He wiped his mouth and looked at Mads, who was in the process of tying weights around his ankles, closing them with a dark fabric.

"Unfortunately, she rejected me. But now it's not so surprising why," he said in a disappointed tone.

"You're beyond crazy. I wouldn't dare to leave my door now if I were you," Emil said, looking over at Lin, who was packing his things into his bag.

"I said she rejected me. Didn't you hear me?" Mads said, looking over his shoulder and catching sight of Mai, who had stood up.

"She's pretty cute. I was honest when I said creampie to her," he sighed deeply.

"We know it's your code word when you're serious about someone. Next time, use a different word. Saying creampie when you really mean you want to invite them out for apple pie with whipped cream. Everyone will misunderstand you, and it has a stronger effect on women. So say apple pie next time, you idiot. You've probably scared her witless now," Gustaf said, just finishing wrapping black cloth around his wrists.

"Let's train punches," he said.

"But everyone understands creampie. It's a pie with cream," Mads commented as he stood up and brushed the grass off his butt.

"Mads, that's why you'll remain single forever. You directly told her you wanted to fuck her pussy and load your sperm in her. That's a creampie, you idiot," Emil said, hitting Mads on the head with his empty water bottle, which made a loud thunk.

"Fuck!" Mads muttered, his cheeks reddening.

"Yeah, you're fucked," Gustaf commented, shrugging his shoulders.

"You picked the wrong type. Haven't you heard that the quiet and innocent types are the most dangerous?" he added.

"I don't see anything dangerous in her," Mads said, shrugging his shoulders.

"Lin would never choose a simple person. There's probably a wild animal inside her," Emil said.

>>> <<<

Outside the temple, Mai looked at Lin and asked, "Should we do something other than taking a walk now that you've trained?"

"We can. What do you want to do?" Lin asked, taking her hand as they began to walk towards his apartment.

While Lin took a quick shower, Mai thought about what they could do that was relaxed, but it was difficult unless it was the cinema or a spa getaway, which she wasn't in the mood for now. The weather was pleasantly warm and comfortable with a clear sky, a rarity that should be enjoyed when possible. Her eyes fell on the large clock, which had just passed 12:30.

"Do we always have to do something active?" she muttered.

She wanted to know more about Lin and suddenly got an idea.

When Lin came out of the shower, he only had a white towel wrapped around his lower body, and all his muscles were visible on his well-trained body.

"Have you figured something out?" he asked, walking over to her.

He leaned down towards her and said crisply, "If you don't have any ideas, we can just be here and relax."

As Mai saw him place his right hand at his left hip where the towel held everything closed, she pursed her lips and quickly said, "Picnic. Let's go on a picnic. I want to learn more about you."

As Lin removed his hand from the towel's closure, she only now noticed the bulge in front of him, and she pursed her lips and swallowed a lump of saliva.

"But there's time for a quickie," she said, looking up at him and seeing him slowly smile.

He placed his hand on the closure of the towel, loosened it, and the towel fell off, revealing everything. Mai licked her lips, leaned forward, and opened her mouth. She tasted something warm, and on top of it, her tongue felt something sticky that she swallowed. Lin moaned, and she tightened her lips and began to move her head quickly back and forth as drool dripped from the corners of her mouth.

>>> <<<

In Fredwick Park, which was the largest and only park in Fredwick, Mai lay atop Lin on a light blue blanket under a large oak tree. It shaded them from the sun's rays, which occasionally peeked through when the tree's canopy swayed in the gentle breeze. On the blanket, there was a small woven basket with drinks and sandwiches that Mai had made at home.

She buried her face in Lin's neck, closed her eyes, and savored the moment.

"This is lovely. I could get used to this," she said in a soft voice.

"Mmm. This is nice. It's surprisingly peaceful today. Is it because of the race everyone's attending on the other side of town?" Lin said, hugging her.

Mai was reminded of her dog and mumbled, "If only Kenta were here."

"Was that your dog?" Lin asked.

She briefly told him about Kenta and concluded, "He only made it to 3 years old before we were separated." She sighed deeply, feeling a pang in her heart.

"Mai, would you like a dog. But a rare one?" Lin asked, causing her to lift her head and look deeply into his eyes, blinking.

Yes, damn it!

"How rare is it?" she asked, pursing her lips.

Lin revealed that his father, Wayne Nord, had recently been on an expedition to Ise Bay in Japan to find more lobsters for their new research project and had taken a trip to the cold mountains in Hokkaido where they had found a silver-colored breed of dog resembling a Shiba Inu.

"Are you sure it's not a Jindo or Cream Shiba?" Mai asked, becoming curious.

"Its fur was as long as an Alaskan Malamute but snow-white and the size of a Shiba Inu. Some had green, blue, and red eyes, and their fur shone like jewels, my father said. But maybe he was just so overwhelmed by the whole experience that he saw the shining effect. They managed to bring one home with difficulty," Lin replied. "Would you like to see it?"

Mai furrowed her brows and answered honestly, "I don't like animals in captivity. It's cruel, especially if they're used as test subjects. Saving one doesn't save those who do it to them. I also feel sorry for all the lobsters that have suffered under L-1."

Lin reminded her that humans were currently at the top of the food chain with leading technology that animals couldn't keep up with. But what he said next got Mai thinking differently.

"It lives in a huge park all by itself on the outskirts of Fredwick Street, and it's fed daily. They don't experiment on it... yet."

"What do you mean 'yet'?" Mai asked, becoming skeptical and furrowing her brows.

Lin grinned mischievously and replied in a teasing tone, "If you can take it over, it'll have a better life, but the question is whether you can tame it, for no experts have managed to do so yet."

Mai hadn't dealt with Shiba Inus for nothing and considered herself a bit of an expert in reading their body language. Kenta hadn't been easy to train. He had still been a huge asshole when she left him. Is he in this world?

"I'll consider it. I'll give you an answer within a few days," she said, kissing him on the cheek. "Thank you, Lin. You're sweet. I feel like I've known you my whole life. It's strange how compatible we are."

"There's also something else I'd like to talk to you about," Lin said in a serious tone that she immediately picked up on.

Her heart suddenly raced. Is he proposing to me now? No, wait. I'm not ready. Her cheeks suddenly felt extremely warm, and she felt sweat forming on her fingers. It suddenly became very hot, and the gentle breeze that had been pleasant was scorching hot, making it worse.

"Will you..." Lin began.

"Yes, I'd like to," Mai interrupted, looking him deep in the eyes.

No, Mai, stop yourself. That was too fast.

"I don't want to after all. Give me some time to think about it," she hurriedly said.

"Okay, I'll tell Project L-2 that you're interested in participating in their L-2 experiment," Lin said, moving his head up and kissing her.

But Mai stiffened. L-What?

Lin sensed her reaction and asked, "Mai?"

"What was that L thing you were talking about?" Mai asked, grunting, and tasting her own saliva as she swallowed and felt a lump in her throat.

"Nen Nord is looking for a natural woman who hasn't taken L-1, who is healthy and fit, to participate in their new L-2 project. In fact, they need a test subject. If you pass, you'll become the company's model and face in the future. You've already said yes, so you can't back out now," Lin replied, furrowing his brows, and repeating the phrase "can't back out" several times so she got it drilled into her head.

"I'm not model height, so find someone else, and I don't have the background for it. I'm no babe," Mai said, wrinkling her nose.

"They're not looking for professional models because they're too demanding and have already taken L-1. They also want someone who isn't famous whom they can make famous. A normal person who is naturally beautiful. Someone like you is the perfect candidate," Lin replied, charmingly smiling at her.

Mai had a fear of needles; the countless visits to the hospital as a child had started it all.

"I..." she began.

” There’s another candidate they've been looking at. A Sofia, Sofo, Sofie, Sopa, Soda, or something…” Lin interrupted, continuing to list off a bunch of names starting with 'So'.

Mai hoped it wasn't who she thought it was. But the names were too close. Is it destiny?

” Sophie,” she said.

Lin stopped, raising his eyebrows.  “Yes, Sophie, I think that's it, or maybe Sopi.”

” Sopi isn't a name. What does she look like?” she asked.

” I don't know. I haven't met her yet, but…” Lin replied.

” I’ll come, but in return, I want to see the dog,” Mai interjected.

So they agreed that Mai would show up at Nen Nord next week and Lin would send her the most important information. He would also have gotten her an access card and would send her the clothes she needed to wear that day.

”You don't need to send it by mail. Post Nokk takes a month to deliver a letter,” Mai said, giggling at his words.

”Okay, then I'll come by with it at some point,” Lin said, laying back and closing his eyes.

”It would be nice if we could stop time when we wanted to cherish a moment,” he murmured.

Mai laid her head on his chest, closed her eyes, and enjoyed the last time they had together. He was a busy person and the heir to Nen Nord. When will we see each other again?

”Lin, why me?” she murmured, suddenly feeling her eyes grow heavy.

She slowly drifted out onto a large bright field where she saw Lin standing in front of her, suddenly reaching his hand out to her. He smiled, and a golden glow formed around his body, transforming into a large golden lizard-like creature behind him with large wings. Is it Charizard?

”Because it's you, Mai. I've been waiting for you since we first met,” Lin replied, waiting for her to respond, but when she didn't say anything, he sighed and hugged her.

”You ask about something important and then fall asleep. That's unfair.”

 

0