Chapter 1: Success!
274 2 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"How dare you!? I didn't even cook that soup! I just being a good friend to your mother!" lady Thea shout out rage pointing me. You can't lie to me, everyone saw you cook that soup.

"You didn't even give father soup, before when you cook you gave him, but now you cook that soup but you didn't give him," right now I in the kitchen. I checking the soup that had poison. The one who cook the soup is lady Thea and she denying it. I can see she turning pale.

"Then why there's a poison on my mama's soup?" I ask calming. I'm just a five year old young girl but mentally am 18. Yes, I reincarnated into this body. Last month.

"Honey! Look at your daughter! She assuming m—" before she even finish her sentence father slap her, he said, "If my daughter didn't check the soup, Anna and my unborn child will die!"

"But it wasn't me!" again she denying it, she begin to cry in front of us, "It *sob* wasn't me! *sob*"

"Mom please! Just say father the truth!" my half older brother, Alois.

"I *sob* didn't even put that oisloc poison!" bingo. I can't stop smiling. She's in her last play!

"Then why do you know about what kind poison was on the soup?" I ask again. This time she become paler. I can feel father's aura become heavy you can't even breath properly.

"Thea... I give you everything you want but why you must hurt Anna?" this time father ask her. I can feel father hate about her beginning to deeper and deeper.

"Why? Why? Are you really sure you ask me about that!?" she laugh like she is crazy, "Because I love you! But you love that bitch! this is her third time she got pregnant! How about me!? Just because I am just your mistress! Hahaha... all I want is your attention but you didn't even come to my room! So if I kill her and the unborn child, you'll notice me like before! B... but..."

She grab a knife and point it on me. IS SHE GOING TO KILL ME!?

"Hahaha.. It is all your fault! My plan should be accomplish if you didn't interfere me! Because of this I will end you now!" she said and run toward me but before the knife go through my vein father stop her.

"Thea! How dare you to plan to kill my Daughter!?" he said and slap her again making her fall in the floor.

"Enough!" We heard a sweet innocent cries making father stop slapping her "D—don't slapped her!"

It is my mama. Annalise. She walk near at me and hug me and my older brother, Aaron.

"But she nearly kill you!"

"It's no reason for you to hurt her! As the head of our family you must know what rights and wrongs!" Mom! she nearly kill you and my younger brother in your womb! Father is just worried about you!

"Mommy, father is just worried! Don't be angry to father but to that woman!" Aaron cried while hugging mom.

"Annalise I have a reasons to enough to kill her!" this time father rage and point at lady Thea, "Guards! Take this useless woman to the dungeon!"

As some guards pull lady Thea away while she's begging, "I beg you honey! All I want is your love!"

"I don't have a second wife who's crazy" father walk next to us as me and second brother move away then he carries mama in his arms, he said, "As the head of this household I want Thea Linos will not acknowledge as the second wife anymore and if she come here in the future, kill her! While her son, Alois will be acknowledge as the first son of my first wife, Annalise, but he will lose the power as a heir!"

Ah look like I bled my first brother future too!

"Dear! You can't that for him! He is the first son! First son must be the heir!" mama scolding father, father said, "Yes I know love but he personally ask me to not make him as heir and he want to be free, I am right Alois?"

"Yes father, lady Annalise, I want to be free, not as an heir or noble,"your just seven year old but you think like a grown man, 'Ah first brother be happy that I helping you!' I thought.

I see mama smile, ah no wonder father fell for my mama, just an innocent and beautiful woman! Truly a fairy goddess!

"Annalise you will sleep in my room for now on! Maids! Take Annalise's things in my room!" father orders. He looks at us (me and second brother) and smile bitterly, "As a father I apologize for my bad behavior and what happened today, I wish you two forgive me."

"It's okay father!" he say and little smile, "I know father only doing it for me and my little sister safety!"

"No need to worry papa! I'm not mad at you!" since I bled my future! step one success!

He bid his good byes and walk to his another room with mama in his arms.

"I don't forgive your mother did to my mommy!" I turn around and see Aaron point his finger to Alois, "But I do feel happy because you doesn't want to be an heir so the title is mine!" he look at me, "Let's go little sister!"

'I must proceed with my next plan: To help my first brother and second brother be okay to each other!'

"First brother, if you excuse me and second brother," I bow and smile a little then walk next to my second brother.
+

"Little sister— It seems your not like my mother... thank you for everything"

5