Chapter 14: Nicotine
174 0 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 14: Nicotine

"You lunatic," Kenichi scratched his head as he looked at the frail test subject before him. He didn't really want to torture the subject, but there was no choice; currently, he was the only one with cancer cells.

If Kenichi wanted to develop the ninjutsu he had in mind, this was the only method available.

"Don't worry, I'm not here to scrape your eyeballs today," Kenichi said with a sigh as he looked at the other's bloodied eyes.

The only thing he could be sure of now was that Yang attribute chakra indeed had the ability to stimulate the growth of cancer cells. However, the current experimental base could not achieve the effect of an aseptic laboratory, so the cancer cells did not survive long outside the body.

Therefore, to continue the experiment, Kenichi had no choice but to conduct live experiments, trying to inject Yang attribute chakra into the subject's body to stimulate the cancer cells.

"Let me think, first is to infuse the Yang attribute chakra into the subject's body, then I need to establish an identification mechanism to detect the presence of cancer cells as quickly as possible," Kenichi mused as he took notes of his thoughts.

In Kenichi's view, if he wanted to develop his ninjutsu, the first step was to be able to infuse his chakra into someone else's body.

This was somewhat difficult; although he had begun to adapt to the powerful physique of Senju Hashirama, he was still unable to concentrate the Yang attribute chakra and infuse it into someone else's body.

Even if this step was resolved, there was another critical difficulty: how to make the Yang attribute chakra act on cancer cells?

It is known that although normal human bodies contain cancer cells, they do not develop and localize as in this test subject. Most people's cancer cells are born throughout the body and then destroyed.

Another assumption to consider is how to respond if the subject's body does not contain cancer cells.

"This is too troublesome. It would be easier to create a cancer cell directly in the subject's body, let it grow rapidly, and control the damaged area," Kenichi suddenly struck his palm.

He had thought too much before; there was no need for such trouble when he could simply create a cancer cell in the subject's body.

After all, finding cancer cells among the myriad of cells is not easy, not a small task, but creating one is simple.

Kenichi suddenly became interested; this time, he did not touch the subject's brain. The cancer cells were concentrated in the head, but he could try creating cancer cells in the subject's lungs.

As for how to create cancer cells, Kenichi had his own ideas. Normally, cancer cells arise from normal cells whose DNA is damaged, leading to the transformation of normal cells.

Of course, there are also carcinogenic factors, such as the presence of nicotine when smoking, which can cause lung cells to transform into cancer cells.

If the cancer cells are not recognized and destroyed by the body at this time, they will develop into lung cancer.

The lungs are a very important organ; people need them to breathe. If there is lung cancer, the impact on the body is significant.

"Want to smoke?" Kenichi offered a cigarette with a smile, pleased that there were cigarettes in the world of the Hokage.

The test subject didn't want to talk; he thought this person must be crazy. Smoking in such a condition?

The subject didn't smoke, but Kenichi didn't mind; he knew how to extract nicotine from cigarettes.

By dissolving tobacco in 95% alcohol and then using laboratory equipment for extraction, nicotine was already in the solution, not very complicated.

"It's a pity that nicotine can't crystallize; otherwise, it would be even more convenient," Kenichi sighed.

However, nicotine in liquid form could be frozen, but Kenichi didn't need to do so. He directly put the nicotine solution into a spray device and then sprayed it onto the chest of the test subject.

"What are you doing?" The test subject was somewhat terrified; he didn't know what Kenichi was doing, and this unknown fear made him shiver.

"Don't be so agitated," Kenichi said calmly. Nicotine could be absorbed by the body even if sprayed on the skin, and if injected directly into the veins, it could even be lethal.

However, this is considered a toxin, so techniques like medical ninjutsu could directly extract the nicotine.

"Although it can be extracted, you still need a medical ninja, right? Without one, can you only bear it yourself?" Kenichi's eyes lit up; this could also be used as a method of poisoning.

Kenichi remembered that the nicotine in twenty-five cigarettes was enough to kill an adult, but if injected directly into the veins, the nicotine from four cigarettes would suffice.

"However, it's not easy these days to inject nicotine into someone else's veins," Kenichi shook his head; ninjas are not fools.

But Kenichi thought it was still worth recording; after all, cigarettes are easy to obtain in the ninja world, and sometimes they might have some unique effects.

But then Kenichi realized a problem: the physical quality of ninjas in the ninja world far exceeds that of people from his previous life, so the lethality of a few cigarettes' worth of nicotine still needed to be tested.

Kenichi focused on the test subject before him; how to precisely affect the lungs with nicotine required a lot of experimental data.

Thinking this, Kenichi decided to feed the poor guy well, so he would have the strength to last until the end of the experiment. It wouldn't do if he died too soon; where else would he find a test subject?

"What have you done to this guy?" Orochimaru returned to find the dying illegitimate child of the Hyuga, and if it weren't for the fact that the subject was still alive, he would have suspected his disciple had killed the person.

"Hehe, I did an experiment on him to study how those special cells in his body were born," Kenichi said with an embarrassed smile.

Orochimaru had been away for eight days, and Kenichi had been experimenting for eight days. At first, the subject could still curse, but later he stopped talking altogether, looking like he had been played out.

However, there had been some progress in the research during this time; at least now, Kenichi could infuse Yang attribute chakra into the target's lungs.

Do not imitate.

(End of Chapter)

14