Chapter 24: First Princess
109 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Jasmine's laughter filled the air as she sprinted toward James, her heart pounding with joy. With arms wide open, she envelops him in a warm embrace. James saw her coming and opened his arms and caught her. He could not help smiling as he spun her around gently.

James thought spinning a disney princess around in his arms, these are the moments.

“I love you," Jasmine stated, her voice overflowing with sincerity and affection.

James stopped spinning her and pulled her into a hug. “I love you too, you are my woman,” James stated.

Jasmine's gaze lifted, meeting James's with a mix of determination and uncertainty. With a gentle push against his chest, she spoke softly. “The law dictates that only a prince can claim me as his bride,” she murmured.

But James, his eyes ablaze with unwavering resolve, reached out to cup her face tenderly. “You are mine,” he declared, his voice ringing with conviction and passion. “I will fight the entire world for you, for the people I love,” James declared.

Lois looked and smiled at the scene. James was happy so she was happy as well.

“But,” Jasmine began, her voice trailing off as James leaned in closer, his gaze locked onto hers. James did not let Jasmine finish her sentence. Their lips met in an electrifying kiss.Time seemed to stand still as their hearts beat as one. Jasmine's breath caught in her throat. The touch of his lips against hers ignited a spark, igniting a fire within her heart.

James felt her soft lips. They felt lovely. His heart beat went faster. James slowly withdrew. He looked into her eyes. Her eyes were dazzling. He could get lost in them.

Jasmine smiled. Her first kiss was taken by a man, her man. This kiss was everything and more she dreamt of. He was the right person for her. “Okay,” Jasmine said, she leaned into the hug again. She put her head on his chest. She could feel his strong heart beat.

The Sultan cleared his throat. James and Jasmine looked at him. “You are bold kissing my daughter in front of me and talking about taking her away from me,” Sultan said.

Lois looked around and saw there was a door where guards could come out. She reached into her pocket to pick up her gun. She thought this could get messy.

The Sultan, broke a smile. “However rules can change, my loyal severant betrayed me,” the sultan said. He contuted, “My daughter is precious to me, she care about you, you care about her, you can have her,”

The Sultan's stern voice cut through the tension, drawing James and Jasmine's attention away from their intimate moment. His gaze bore down on them. “You are bold,” he began, “kissing my daughter in front of me and speaking of taking her away from me.”

Lois, scanned the surroundings, She spotted a door where guards could potentially emerge, she prepared herself, her hand instinctively reaching for the concealed weapon in her pocket.

However, the atmosphere shifted unexpectedly when the Sultan's demeanor softened, a smile breaking through the facade of authority. “Rules can change,” he declared. “My loyal servant betrayed me,” he confessed. “My daughter is precious to me,” he continued, his gaze softening as he regarded Jasmine. “She cares about you, you care about her. You can have her.”

Jasmine eyes lit up. “Really father?” Jasmine asked.

“Yes, my daughter,” the Sultan replied. Jasmine approached him, leaving James behind to hug her father.

“Thank you,” Jasmine whispered, her voice filled with gratitude as she held onto her father.

The Sultan's laughter echoed through the chamber. “Be happy, my child,” he urged, his eyes twinkling with affection. Then, with a curious tilt of his head, he inquired, “Also, what is his name?”

Jasmine paused, a flicker of embarrassment crossing her features as she realised she did not know herself. Despite the depth of her feelings for her man, she did not catch his name.

“James, my name is James,” James interjected, his voice carrying a hint of amusement as he stepped forward, a smile playing on his lips.

In that moment, as their eyes met, Jasmine felt a surge of affection for the man who had captured her heart. Jasmine smiled. That was a unique name for sure. However, he was unique as well. She thought it was perfect.

“Sir, can we go to her room, I and Lois want to have a chat together and it is also getting late,” James requested.

“She is your wife, you don't need my permission,” Sultan replied. James did not need his permission however to keep Jasmine happy, he needed a good relationship with him.

James extended his hand towards Jasmine, a warm gesture that she gracefully accepted. James at the same time extended his other hand to Lois, she also accepted.

As Jasmine observed the woman before her, a subtle expression of surprise crossed her features. She looked at Lois and still wondered who she was and what her relationship was with James. She thought her facial expressions were the same as hers.

James led both the girls through the doors and up the stairs. The staircase was large, wide. It was fitting for royalty. They got to the second floor. “My room is up on the right,” Jasmine indicated.

James nodded and headed to her room. He used his foot and opened the door.

James and Lois looked at her room. The walls were adorned with rich, jewel-toned tapestries. There was a warmth from the soft glow of golden lanterns suspended from the ceiling. The room had a luxurious canopy bed, draped in flowing fabrics. Plush cushions were scattered around the bed. The windows were draped with sheer curtains that allowed the moonlight to filter through. The air was filled with the sweet fragrance of exotic flowers.

“Your room is as beautiful as you are,” James remarked, his eyes appreciatively sweeping across the elegantly appointed space that mirrored the enchanting charm of her.

Jasmine, with a playful glint in her eye, responded to James's compliment with a teasing smile. "You flirt," she said, her tone a delightful mix of amusement and acknowledgment.

A mischievous chuckle escaped Lois. “Sometimes he is,” she giggled, casting a knowing glance at James.

They all walked to the room and sat down on her body. James sat in the middle. Lois was to his right and Jasmine to his left. They both held his hand.

There was silence. James broke the silence. “Jasmine, you must have questions,” James started.

Jasmine looked at James and Lois. “Yes, firstly who are you and how did you transform?” Jasmine asked.

James smiled, “Like I said I am James and you can think of a traveller of some sort,” James explained.

“Traveller?" Jasmine inquired, her eyes sparkling with curiosity.

“Yes, but instead of a traveller that goes to a place, I travel across worlds,” James responded.

Jasmine paused for a second. She thought about this. “Worlds?” Jasmine asked.

“Yes, the multiverse, I can travel to different worlds and explore it, I go there to collect and explore,” James added.

"What is the multiverse?" Jasmine asked. She was keeping up. There was something magical for sure that allowed him to travel.

James responded with a simple and enlightening explanation, "It's like going to different cities but the cities are actual worlds, each with its own set of possibilities and realities,” James explained.

“Take me for an example, where I am from, there are no genies to grant wishes, my world is free of magic, “ Lois added. She continued, “Then we went to a world where there was the living dead trying to kill but we found this.” Lois reached into her harem pants and took out the Porter X2 Ray Gun. “Which helped us survive against them,” Lois finished.

Jasmine looked at the mysterious tool. It was gleaming in the nightlight. It looked powerful and something she would not find here for sure. “Wow you will not find that here for sure,” Jasmine exclaimed.

“Then we went to a world where there was magic like here but even more magic,” James added.

He paused for a second. “This is the Ultimatrix, a powerful peaceful weapon which allows the user to transform into aliens and beings. The purpose of it is to preserve life,” James explained.

Jasmine looked at the Ultimatrix.”You saw it was a peaceful yet powerful weapon,” Jasmine noted.

“The original purpose was to collect and scan different life forms to hold its DNA. Being able to transform allows for communication and a sense of friendliness,” James responded.

“But it can harness its ability which makes it the perfect tool for war,” Jasmine said. She added, “Since you travel to other worlds, you meet new life forms and this gets stronger.” James was impressed, she was able to put this together. She was definitely someone to keep.

Lois smiled. “The other life forms are secondary, he goes to other worlds for different reasons,” Lois said.

“Different reasons?” Jasmine asked.

“James, can you leave the room for a few minutes, I want to have a girl talk with Jasmine,” Lois requested. She added, “Don't worry you can come back soon.”

James was unsure however Lois so far has come through for him. “Okay,” James responded.
“This entire floor is mine and no one besides me or my close friends come here. You can take one of the rooms,” Jasmine remarked.

James nodded. He brought their hands up and kissed them each. Lois and Jasmine both smiled. James let go and walked out.

5