Chapter 1
51 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Panting I ran for my life from the cruel men who desired to capture me, my mouth had been stitched together with magical thread, removing my ability to call for help. Grabbing the needle and thread hidden in my stomach area, I began to stitch my arm back on as I hid in a cave nearby.

I was a Marionette demon, an artificial demon created when a doll or puppet is infused with demonic energy. Removing the arrows from my back, and the dagger from my side, I began to repair my damaged body. I returned the needle and thread to my stomach and stood up, making my way deeper into the cave.

My footsteps echoed through the cavern, the moist cave making my stuffing soggy. The magical thread holding my mouth closed prevented me from speaking, eating, or even opening my mouth, so vocalizing my thoughts was useless. Magical thread was indestructible to anything short of a god's wrath, even holy or divine weapons can't cut the strings, and my mouth was sealed shut by them.

Gradually the cavern opened up into a room, one covered in marble with a raised platform in the center of the room. On the platform was a strange spear-like object. Climbing onto the platform, I took a closer look at the strange object, it seemingly called to me. It was a needle the length of a sword, and similar to the needles used for sewing in appearance.

I grabbed the wrapped handle of the strange weapon, suddenly feeling a surge of energy flow through me. As the body caused changes in my body, I heard a strange voice speak to me.

"One deemed worthy to take up my mantle, I am the goddess of creation Gaia, I placed my divine weapon, the Space Stitching Needle for the one who would get revenge for me, Long ago I was betrayed by the other gods, my body sealed under the castle of my creations, please destroy the churches of the false gods and unseal me from my eternal prison."

Before I could respond, I felt my vision falter as blackness creeped into the corners of my vision, my body collapsing into unconsciousness shortly after.

5