Chapter 1: Family Reunion
210 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Khal Drogo had take her to a grassy place with a few gigantic rocks beside a small stream, he took her from her horse and held on her hand guiding her to a rounded rock, Drogo towered over her and began to pass his hand through her body, she lowered her head and let the tears fell from her eyes. Fear began to fill her body.

 

"No" He said huskily pushing her chin up. Daenerys didn't even tried to talk, all the words he had said was 'No'.

 

Drogo lowered a strap from her dress leaving her right breast bare making her flinch and sob, he took her breasts in his hand and squeezed lightly. Drogo went from the other strap, but before he could reach, she heard him groan and step forward, his heavy body fell upon her almost crashing her.

 

Panic shot through her body, she squirmed and whined trying to take him off her, Daenerys was now crying freely and sobbing. "No! Get off me, please. No!"

 

Daenerys actions came to halt as she felt a warm liquid on her neck, she looked at the liquid and her eyes widened, she began to scream as the blood cascaded over her. She could her footsteps coming in her direction, was Drogo bloodriders? Or the usurpers men? She thought.

 

A second later her husband's body were rolled off her, Two men and a woman towered over her. Pale skin, dark hair and lilac eyes. Caramel skin, dark hair with a white streak and dark eyes. White skin, short silver hair and purple eyes.

 

Who are these people?

 

"Get up" The man with dark hair said helping her to her feet. "Are you alright? Are you hurt? Did he do anything to you?" He bombarded her with questions while holding on her cheeks. Daenerys just blinked and shook her head.

 

Dany looked at the grass and gasped when she saw Drogo dead eyes and gaping mouth leaking blood, her eyes lowered and she saw the point of the arrow coming out his throat. "Yo-you killed him" She stuttered pushing his hands off her face. Are they going to kill her too?.

 

"Of course we killed him, he is a rapist." The woman said.

 

"Are your going to kill me too?" She accused taking a step back.

 

"No, of course not Daenerys. We are here to take you with us" The silver haired man said. Why does he looks like me…and Viserys, why the three of them all look like each other.

 

"Why? Are your going to take me to Westeros? Deliver me to the Usurper?" Daenerys asked.

 

The woman put the spear that was on her hand on the string in her back making Daenerys flinch, the dark haired woman walked to her and took her hands softly. "No, we are not" She said staring in her eyes. "We are your family Daenerys, I am Rhaenys, he is Daemon and he is Aegon. Your niece and nephews"

 

Daenerys stared at her for a second then shook her head "No…no. Rhaenys and Aegon are dead…an-and Daemon? who is Daemon?. No, it can't be. They both dead" She murmured confused, studying their faces, hair, eyes and features.

 

"I know that's unbelievable, but we are telling you the truth. You have to trust us we don't have too much time, soon Drogo's bloodriders will come looking for you two. We have to go now" Rhaenys said calmly.

 

Daenerys thought for a second, she could go with them and they could be telling the truth and be with her family or they could be lying and she would probably die soon. But…Viserys, she would have to leave her brother.

 

"Vise-" She tried to tell her but she was cut by Daemon. "Viserys sold you to Khal Drogo, Daenerys. He's not coming"

 

Daenerys squeezed her eyes and breathed. A second later she nodded and the three of them breathed.

 

"Great, let's go" Aegon told them walking in direction of the rocks, Rhaenys pulled up the strap of her dress covering her breast and then squeezed her hand and nodded at her.

 

——————

 

They gave her a dark cloak and Daenerys pulled the cloth on top her head hiding her silver hair, like her supposed niece and nephews were doing. They were oddly riding back to Pentos. "Why are we going back?" She asked Daemon, who was with his chest pressed against her back as they rode on the same horse, she was glad that he couldn't see the blush in her cheeks.

 

"We have a boat waiting for us there" He Answered her. She nodded.

 

"Where he will take us?"

 

"Myr" He told her.

 

"Why?" She asked.

 

Daemon cocked his head and looked at her making look at him and for a brief second they stared at each other's eyes. "You ask to much questions Princess" He grinned.

 

Daenerys smiled softly "Well, I don't know if you are kidnapping me or not"

 

He grinned and said playfully "Good question, maybe I am." He paused "When we arrive at boat we will tell you everything and answer every question you ask" He said softly. She nodded.

 

As they approached the city she could see Drogo's Khalasar still celebrating, a shudder ran down her spine. They rode slowly till the bay where they dismounted and walked to a ship with black sails, they boarded the ship and soon their foot touched the deck the crew began to prepare to set sail.

 

"It took you long enough" A man said making his way to them "Princess" He bowed when he stopped in front of her. "A pleasure to finally meet you"

 

She looked at him then at Rhaenys, her niece smirked. "Daenerys this is Ser Gerold Hightower"

 

"What? But…"

 

"Not yet Princess" He grinned.

 

"But, how?" She murmured.

 

"Your chambers are ready, we sail in a few minutes." Ser Gerold informed them. "Your Grace" He bowed then left.

 

"Rhae, why don't you take our aunt to clean herself. Then we talk" Aegon said and Rhaenys nodded.

 

"Follow me, aunt" Rhaenys linked up her arm with hers and practically dragged Daenerys.

 

 

Half hour later a clean Daenerys and Rhaenys entered the cabin, the cabin had a bed that could fit six people easily, it had a table with chairs and a few chests. And mainly a big Targaryen flag on the wall.

 

"Aunt Daenerys, please sit." Aegon said from where sat on the bed, she sat on the soft mattress and eyed them. "How are you feeling?" He asked.

 

Daenerys shrugged "I'm fine…I guess"

 

"Do you feel any pain? Drogo almost crushed you" Daemon asked from his spot on the middle of the bed.

 

"My arm is a little sore, but it will be gone by tomorrow" She said.

 

"Go on, ask" Daemon grinned at her.

 

Dany suppressed a smile. "Aren't the two of you supposed to be…you know, dead. And you" She pointed at Daemon. "I didn't know Rhaegar and Elia had another son beside Aegon"

 

"Our mother, she…she took us from the Red Keep before the Lannisters invaded. The girl wasn't me, and the baby wasn't Egg. Varys helped her sneak us out the castle, he's being helping us since" Rhaenys said quietly while Aegon stared at the bed and Daemon played with the rings on his fingers.

 

Daenerys felt her heart clench "I'm sorry, for your mother" She said softly holding Rhaeny's hand. Rhaenys gave her a weak smile.

 

"Your turn little brother" Rhaenys pointed at Daemon. Daenerys cocked her and frowned.

 

Little brother?

 

"Well, we are half siblings actually, my father is Rhaegar. But my mother is not Elia, my mother is Lyanna Stark" He said.

 

That can't be, she thought. Rhaegar kidnapped Lyanna, they had a child? Did they loved each other? Did her brother raped the Stark girl?.

 

"He didn't" Aegon said after he saw the frown on her face.

 

"They runaway together…kinda, my mother didn't want to marry Robert Baratheon" Daemon spat the name. "Elia meet my mother in Harrenhal, at the tourney and they…uh got close, really close" Daemon said a little embarrassed and Daenerys understood what he said. Her cheeks reddened a little.

 

Aegon chuckled.

 

"What" Daemon questioned.

 

"They ugh got close" Aegon mocked his brother earning a glare from him and laugh from Rhaenys. Dany didn't felt her lips forming a grin.

 

"Oh I'm so sorry if I don't want to talk about our mothers sexual life" Daemon said annoyed, Aegon just raised his hands in surrender. Daenerys caught herself smiling widely, then a second later she felt sadness, she wished that Viserys and her were like this.

 

"Like I was saying before I got interrupted, our mothers got close, my mother told Elia about her displeasure with her betrothed and Elia said that she would find a way of helping her. She told my father about my mother and they meet secretly, and they got along well, the three of them. If you know what I mean" He raised his brow.

 

"Yes" She murmured.

 

"Well, the three of them were supposed to marry and my father were supposed to win at the trident, and take the throne from Aerys-"

 

"What? What do you mean take the throne from my father, why would he do that" Daenerys questioned confused.

 

"Your father wasn't the greatest King, Daenerys. He was called the mad king for a reason, he burned people alive, he killed Rickard and Brandon Stark and asked for the head of Eddard Stark and Robert Baratheon for no reason" Aegon answered "And I don't have any love for neither of them, the 'Kidnapping' of Lyanna was the last thing that the realm needed to make a rebellion"

 

Daenerys just stared at her hands "Viserys told me told me that he was a good King, apparently he lied to me" A tear fell from her eye, and in a blink Her niece wrapped her arms around her.

 

"It's ok, you are with us now, we won't lie to you. You are free from Viserys now" Rhaenys whispered and she felt Daenerys nod.

 

"We have to stay together, we are the last Dragons" Aegon said.

 

Daenerys eyes widened and she gasped getting up quickly. "My dragon eggs" She told them. "We left them behind"

 

Daemon climbed off the bed and walked till a chest in the corner "You mean this eggs?" He smirked and pointed to the four…Dragon eggs.

 

Dany breathed and took Daemon by surprise as she launched herself on him wrapping him in a tight hug.
"Thank you"

 

"Well it wasn't me that retrieved them but you are welcome" He whispered hugging her back. A moment later her eyes widened and she let go off him "Sorry" She said blushing.

 

"It's fine"

 

"Where did you get the fourth egg" She asked changing the subject soon as possible.

 

He shrugged "Ser Arthur told us that Rhaegar found in Dragonstone and it was mine"

 

Dany nodded "Wait, Ser Arthur? The sword of the morning!?" She shrieked.

 

"We have a lot to tell you Daenerys" They laughed. "Sit, let me pour us some wine and let us tell you everything you need to know"

 

————————

 

Daenerys woke up in the morning with a pounding headache, she squeezed her eyes and blinked a few times, the Princess scanned her surroundings and when she realized where she was her eyes widened. She was in the bed with Daemon, Aegon and Rhaenys, her nephews were with their chests exposed and Rhaenys breasts were practically jumping out of her nightgown.

 

Daenerys moved slowly trying to not wake them but it was all in vain "Hello" Rhae whispered beside her making her flinch. "Where are you going?"

 

Daenerys opened her mouth but words didn't came out, she was quite embarrassed. She cleaned her throat and looked at her niece's firm round breast with light brown nipples, it wasn't really big but it was bigger than hers. Rhae saw where she was looking at and smirked "Any problem?" She murmured.

 

"Your…breast, it's out" Daenerys breathed, the sight was oddly making her feel hot.

 

"Oh, It's bothering you? You didn't seemed bothered when you sucked him last night" Rhaenys frowned.

 

Terror took her expressions, her expressive eyebrows shot up and her eyes almost jumped from her face and her mouth opened and closed, Daenerys could feel her face hot as fire. She knew that she had a sort of attraction to Rhaenys, Daemon and Aegon, did they did something last night? Gods she was so fucked.

 

"Stop messing with her Rhae" Dae groaned from behind her making her body go still.

 

"What? you had to see her face" Rhae laughed.

 

"Shut up Rhae" Egg Murmured. "I want to sleep"

 

"Well, husband, it's a pity that we had to get up. It's already morning." Rhaenys said.

 

That was something that Daenerys remembered about the last night, Aegon and Rhaenys married in the temple of the Lord of the light in Volantis and they wanted to take the Iron Throne back. But they weren't ready yet, they had being planning to take the throne for the past three years.

 

Both men groaned while climbing off the bed, that was another thing that she learned, Rhae was the oldest, so she was kinda of a leader. Daenerys tried to get up too but Rhaenys held her down, she raised her brow at her niece. "Look" She whispered.

 

Dany eyes widened as Daemon and Aegon began to undress, her eyes went to their muscled backs and chest. Then to their manhood, they were the same size but Daemon was thicker, Daenerys breath became a little faster and she unconsciously licked her lips.

 

Rhaenys hand went to Daenerys thigh doing circles with her nails "Do you liked?" Rhae whispered on her ear making her shiver.

 

She blinked and before she could stop herself.
"Yes" Dany whispered softly. Rhaenys hummed trailing her hand up under her nightgown, Rhae ran her fingers against her inner thigh close to her entrance making her shiver, but for Dany's dismay her niece stopped.

 

"Do you want to sleep with them? Do you want them inside you? Answer me and I continue" Rhaenys said huskily.

 

Daenerys mind got clouded with lust, she felt herself get wet and a heat form on her belly, she nodded and gasped as Rhae's finger touched her wet lips.
Aegon and Daemon turned around still naked as the day they were born. She bit her lip, now getting the full sight of their manhoods.

 

"Pull your dress up Dany" Rhae said and she did "Spread your legs…Good girl" Daenerys blushed, her pink small cunt and silver bush were now at display from her niece and nephews to see, she moaned softly when Rhaenys thumb touched her bundle of nerves circling gently making her buck her hips.

 

Both brothers climbed at the bed, Daemon laid beside Daenerys while Aegon laid behind Rhae, Daenerys stared at Daemon and lost herself in his eyes. "Can I?" He whispered brushing his thumb on her nipple. She nodded and he pulled down her dress leaving her right breast bare.

 

Dae went down at wrapped his lips around her pink nipple making her moan his name, he licked and sucked on her pink nub, her hand went to his curls and pushed him against her breast. She wanted more. Daenerys never felt like this before, she was so aroused, her body was in flames, she felt so loved and safe. She wanted Daemon, she lusted over him, she wanted to give herself to him, to them. She wanted Rhaenys, Aegon and Daemon.

 

Rhaenys finger went down on her entrance and she waited eagerly for the finger being pushed inside her.

 

"Your graces" A voice called behind the door. Daenerys wanted cry, she wanted to shout and scream or both.

 

"Send him away" Dae mumbled with her nipple in his mouth making her giggle.

 

"Yes?" Aegon asked.

 

"It's about Pentos, Your Grace." Ser Gerold.

 

Dae let go off her nipple with a pop and they exchanged glances, the whole mood was killed.

 

"We are coming, give us a few minutes." Aegon said.

 

"We are finishing this tonight" Daemon said huskily sealing his lips with hers kissing her deeply. Daenerys moaned and nodded.

 

——————

 

"So what's the news about Pentos" Egg asked Ser Gerold, Daenerys held on the handrail and stared at the sea, Daemon sided with her and leaned on the rail putting his hand on top of hers. She gave him a soft smile.

 

"The Dothraki destroyed Illrio's manse, they killed everyone who was there and they butchered him. Drogo's bloodriders want revenge, they want the Princess. And Viserys vanished, our spies also informed that his Khalasar are going to Vaes Dothrak." Ser Gerold informed them. Daenerys gulped and all eyes went on her.

 

"Thank you Ser" Rhae said.

 

The kingsguard nodded "Also the captain said we will arrive in Myr tomorrow by the dawn" he said before bowed and left.

 

"It's this my fault?" Daenerys asked.

 

"No, of course not" Daemon answered quickly "If we should blame someone, we blame Viserys, he was the one who believed the Dothraki would help him take the Throne."

 

She bite her lip "Do you think they killed him?"

 

"We don't know Daenerys" Rhaenys said after a second. "Now we shouldn't concern about Viserys, we all heard Gerold, Drogo's khalasar wants you. You are, or supposed to be their Khaleesi or they must think that everything was a plot to kill Drogo."

 

"Great" She muttered staring at the ocean.

 

"Nothing will happen to you, we swear. We have the Golden Company behind us. You are safe with us" Daemon said bringing her to a hug, Daenerys accept his embrace closing her eyes.

 

——————

 

Daenerys was moaning as Rhaenys kissed her hungrily, both Princess were wearing thin and short nightgowns, Rhae was on top of her, her hands going everywhere on her aunt's body squeezing and caressing. "You are so beautiful" Rhae breathed kissing her neck, Dany smiled shyly.

 

"You are beautiful" Dany repeated gasping as she had the pulse of her neck sucked.

 

"That's a beautiful sight brother" Aegon said drawing the attention of both Princesses. Daemon nodded.

 

"What are you two waiting for? Join us" Rhaenys said seductively, her brothers didn't need more encouragement, they undressed and practically jumped on the mattress. Daemon pulled Daenerys by her feet and took of her gown, while Egg did the same with Rhaenys, her nephew laid on top of her kissing her softly.

 

"You are perfect" He muttered against her lips. "So beautiful, so hot" His hands squeezed her breasts and ran down her ribs. "I need to taste you" Daenerys gave him a confused look, he just grinned at her. He kissed and sucked in on her neck earning a moan from her, then he was on her breasts, and finally he arrived at her cunt.

 

He stared at her mound and took a deep sniff taking her scent, he stared at her eyes and winked at her. Dany moaned loudly when his tongue brushed against her bundle of nerves, her hand grasped his curls pushing him more between her legs, Daemon sucked and kissed her clit and slowly pushed a finger inside her.

 

"Oh yes Daemon, more please." She moaned and he gave her what she wanted pushing another finger inside her then curling them.

 

"He is good isn't he?" Rhaenys moaned from beside her, Aegon was doing the same thing with her.

 

"Uhum, really good" She mewled.

 

Five minutes later both Princess moaned loudly and reached their peak, their walls closed around both brothers fingers and their chin were glistening with the Princesses release, Daenerys felt Daemon leave her cunt and opened her eyes, her eyes widened and she groaned with the sight of her nephews kissing each other, Dany saw their tongues brushing against another sharing the taste of them.

 

"Hmm, you should see when Daemon fucks Aegon" Rhaenys told her. Fuck, she had the image on her head now, Daemon fucking Aegon from behind roughly. She groaned. "Every time, Dae make Egg moan like a bitch, he fucks him so rough…and fast. You are going to love it"

 

Daenerys nodded still watching the scene in front of her "What you say brother, let's fuck this bitches?" Aegon said giving pecks on Daemon lips. His little brother grinned, Dae moved and put himself between Dany's legs, he line up his eight inch thick cock with her entrance and rubbed his swollen head against her swollen clit, "Are you ready?" He said staring at her eyes.

 

This was so different from Drogo, she thought. Daemon had prepared her, kissed her and loved her…his eyes were filled with lust but she also saw love, care and concern. He asked if she was ready.
Daenerys smiled and nodded. "Love me Daemon, please" She whispered. He nodded.

 

Daemon pushed his cockhead inside her slowly, his girth was stretching her walls and length going deep inside her. Daenerys luckily didn't had any barrier, she probably had lost on horse riding or touching herself. Daemon thought. Daenerys grimaced and he stopped "You want me to stop?" He breathed.

 

She shook her head "Give me a second" Daenerys felt Rhaenys fingers intertwining with hers and smiled softly.

 

"You can move now" She said and Daemon didn't need to be told twice, slowly he buried himself inside her, he kissed her tenderly thrusting slowly in and out earning little whimpers from her. Beside them Aegon was thrusting hard into Rhae making her moan loudly. A minute later Dany wrapped her legs around Daemon's waist and practically begged him to go harder.

 

"Ugh, so good Daemon. You feel so good, harder please" She moaned.

 

Daemon groaned and buried his face on her neck sucking and licking her skin while giving her hard thrusts. "You are so tight, so hot and wet. So fucking perfect wrapped around me" He groaned. "Moan for me Dany, moan my name" Daenerys heart warmed when he called her Dany, the only one who ever called her that was her brother, and the way Daemon said the name was completely different. She moaned his name again and again.

 

She looked to her side and saw Aegon fucking Rhaenys in the way that she thought a man would fuck a whore, her niece had a dreamy look on her face and when she caught her eyes she grinned and stretched her neck giving her a quick kiss.

 

Daenerys felt the knot in her belly tightened and jolts of pleasure spread through her body, her nails digged on her nephew's back and she came. Her back arched a little and her walls wrapped around his length, he roared and came at the same time as her, his cock swelled while her cunt pulsed milking all the cum from him. Daemon held her cheek gently and kissed her softly. She felt loved.

 

The four of them laid there enjoying the bliss, they had dreamy look on their faces and weak grins on their lips. "Wow, I never thought that…, you know" Dany said.

 

"Thought what? That you would be laying naked on the same bed as your supposed non existent nephew and dead nephew and niece?" Rhae asked.

 

Daenerys flushed "Well, yes but, I never thought that…sex would be this good, I mean. Fuck"

 

Her niece and nephews chuckled. "Just wait till you lay with other people, it gets even better. I mean not that better, I will always prefer sex with Aegon and Daemon. But lay with other people is still good" Rhaenys said.

 

Daenerys frowned and prompted herself on her elbows. "What do mean lay with other people? Aren't you two married? And I, I thought that-" She stammered the last part.

 

"You thought what?" Daemon asked softly looking at her.

 

"Well, I thought that we as the last of our family, we would you know. Marry" She said shyly.

 

Daemon grinned "Oh, we will Dany. As soon as possible we will marry in Volantis, Rhae is just saying that we want to enjoy our time here, Westeros is different from Essos and their customs are different, we can't be free there as we are here, here we are still planning our…conquest, we can be a little reckless and sloppy. But when we set foot in Westeros things will get more serious and the danger will be even bigger, we want to enjoy before our lifes become war, blood, schemes and politics." He explained.

 

That was a long explanation, she thought.

 

Aegon snickered "He's basically saying that is ok if you want to lay with other men or women, I lay with other men and women, just like Rhae lay with another men and women" that's odd. She thought.

 

But she couldn't denied that she found the idea of sleep with other people interesting, more interesting than she should. "The four of us are meant to be dear aunt, Aegon and Daemon are the only men that I love and Egg is the only man that I will bear children, just like you and Dae" Rhaenys told her.

 

Daenerys blushed, she had this strong feeling about Daemon, when he was inside her she felt like she was in heaven. "But, what if you or me got with another man child? Or what if Dae and Egg breed a woman?"

 

"We can't, we can't get with child from common blood, I mean we can but it's a really small chance and the child will probably die, the same for Egg and Dae" Rhaenys replied.

 

"Oh, so I can only get pregnant from Daemon and Aegon?" She asked.

 

"Yep" Aegon answered. "Why? Do you want to bear my children?" He raised his brow.

 

Her eyes widened "Oh, no!" They laughed.

 

"Good girl" Daemon whispered on her ear. She shuddered. She smirked at him, and stared at his eyes and he understood, she will bear his children.

 

"So, dear aunt" Rhaenys said drawing her attention "Ready to go again?" Daenerys eyes went to Rhae's hand who was stroking Aegon's cock slowly. She licked her lips and grinned. "Of course"

 

Aegon fucked her while Daemon fucked Rhaenys, it was more easy to take his cock, he was thinner than his brother. And she had to admit, his cock felt amazing inside her, but at the same time she didn't felt like when Daemon was inside her, and on that moment she knew no men could make her feel like she was on heaven, just Daemon could do that.

4