Chapter 4: The Conquest Begins
45 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Daemon woke up with a wide eyed Daenerys screaming at him. "What" He sat.

 

"The dragons, they are gone" She said desperately.

 

"What do mean they are gone?" Rhaenys asked jumping off the bed.

 

"I woke up and they were gone, the cages are empty" Dany answered. Aegon head was out of the room talking with the guards.

 

"They didn't saw anyone entering" Aegon said.

 

"Xaro, he desires our Dragons, it's his palace it would be easy for him to take them" Dany snapped her fingers and her niece and nephews nodded.

 

"Get dressed, no dresses." Daemon said getting dressed.

 

As they rushed out of their chambers Daemon said. "The five of you pack our belongings, I want half of you with us and the other half go to the docks and get the ships ready for sailing. The second you see us I want the anchor to be lifted. If anyone stay in your way you kill." Her husband ordered with his sword in hand while they walked till Xaro's chambers.

 

They met Xaro halfway at the palace in the great hall with guards around him. "Oh, My dear Daenerys, what is happening?"

 

"Where are my dragons!?" She snarled.

 

Xaro tilted his head and raised his hands. "My sweet Queen, I don't what are you talking about."

 

"Where. Are. My. Dragons" She said and he denied again.

 

"Very well then." Daemon said. "Kill them" He ordered pointing to the guards.

 

Their soldiers killed the guards quickly, the guards were skilled but nothing close to their men. Daemon kicked Xaro at the leg and the man cried out falling on the floor. "I'm going to punch you till you talk"

 

The first punch connected with Xaro's jaw, the second was on his long nose breaking him. The three ones that followed were still on his nose making the Merchant wail in pain. Daemon raised his fist again but Xaro raised his hands and begged for mercy. "Where are they?"

 

Xaro whimpered. "The…the undying, they have them" The prince released the Merchant and his brother shouted orders.

 

 

Soon after trotted their horses through the city they arrived at house of the undying, a grey ruin with no windows or other buildings around. "You all wait here" Aegon ordered the soldiers.

 

"But comman-" A woman protested.

 

"It's a order, stay here" He said and they reluctantly nodded.

 

The four Targaryens looked at each other before walking in direction of the Building, they stopped in front of a tall oval door. Suddenly the door opened.

 

"Ah…blood of the dragon…" Pyatt whispered.

 

"Give me my children" Dany groaned. Pyatt smiled.

 

"Not that easy Mother of Dragons, you shall enter the House of Undying first and drink of wisdom and truth." He said and raised his hands with goblets full of shade of the evening. "Drink"

 

They exchanged glances, then Daenerys took a goblet and Rhaenys the other, both women took a sip and gagged, both brothers went right after. The warlock stepped aside and motioned with his hand. "Go on and remember, always take the door on the right."

 

Daenerys held Rhaenys hand and entered the Palace with her nephews behind them, they entered in a circular room with a door on left and and right, they took the right one and took the stairs up. When they reach the top they stopped in a round room full of doors. Daenerys reached for the right and stepped in followed by her niece and nephews.

 

Suddenly they heard gallops and steel clashing, Daemon pushed Aegon aside as a horse passed between them. "What the fuck is this" Rhaenys screamed.

 

Their eyes widened as men battled around them, men falling, horses falling, screams of pain and agony. "Die Dragon spawn!!" They heard someone yell, their heads turned and eyes widened. A few meters from them a gigantic man spinned his warhammer hitting the man in black armor sending him to the dirt.

 

"Eli…Lya…" The man murmured and his children and sister's eyes filled with tears and rage.

 

In a blink they were in other place, a cold one. A sea of white surrounded them, then a man ran in front of them, right after shrieks could be heard and five pale men with blue eyes marched in their direction. They stumbled back and their surroundings changed again.

 

The four Targaryens now saw a Daenerys holding a whip in her hand while shouting.

 

"Breaker of Chains…" They heard a whisper.

 

Abruptly, Daenerys was pulled. "Dany!" Daemon, Rhaenys and Aegon called and tried to hold her but their feet didn't moved, the place began to spin and soon they were in room that they first entered with chains on their ankles. Daenerys was in middle of the room with her arms opened held by chains attached at each wall. Screeches made them look behind Daenerys, the fours dragons were also chained in the floor.

 

"They missed you, they want to be with you" The Warlock said appearing from the shadows. "You said you wanted them back, now you have."

 

"Unchain me, now!" She shouted and he smiled.

 

"Fierce, when your dragons were born, our magic was reborn stronger than before. And she is even more stronger when you are close." He said looking at the three chained siblings. "You will be with your children, forever. From winter to winter, summer to summer. Trees will die and seas will dry and you will still be here. Welcome to your new home Daenerys Targaryen."

 

"This is not my home, my home is across the sea." She snarled. The Dragons screeched loudly.

 

"Well, it's pity that neither of you will see it" He murmured apologetically. Ella let out a little roar making Dany look at her, she stared at her and she purred.

 

"Dracarys" Daenerys said and the eyes of three others Targaryen widened. Ella let a huff of smoke then she tried again, a ball o fire flew from her mouth hitting Pyat Pree. Daemon, Rhaenys and Aegon saw what Daenerys was planning and also commanded their Dragons to spit fire.

 

Pyat were now rolling on the floor with his body on fire, his screams echoed in their ears. The chains began to unravel freeing them. Daemon ran to Daenerys and hugged her tightly.

 

"We need to leave, now" Rhaenys said picking up her dragon, they nodded and opened the door that they first entered.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

They raced to the docks and boarded in the ship leaving soon as they could, they were now in their cabin.

 

"Well, that went smoothly." Daemon said.

 

"Oh yes, really smooth." Rhaenys mocked.

 

"The four of you really caused a disorder in Qarth" A voice said making them look at the corner of the cabin. Their eyes widened slightly as Quaithe stood across the room.

 

Aegon picked up his sword and pointed at her. "How did you got in here?"

 

"I'm not here, well…I am and I'm not. You can see for yourself." Quaithe said receiving frowns. Aegon stepped forward and tried to poke her with his sword just to the blade go through her body.

 

"What kinda of sorcery is this?" He asked.

 

"I'm not here to answer questions, I'm here to guide you. The beginning of your journey Daenerys Targaryen is what will open the doors for your conquest-"

 

"How did you know about that?" Aegon asked.

 

"Your destiny begins in Astapor, Mother of Dragons. You must become the Breaker of Chains. From there you should know the rest." The masked woman said before disappearing before their eyes.

 

"What did she meant with that?" Daemon asked.

 

"I don't know, she said that your doing in Astapor is what will start our conquest." Rhaenys said.

 

"Also, she called you Breaker of Chains, Astapor is a slaver city with dozens and dozens of traders. They train and sell the unsullied" Aegon added.

 

Daenerys furrowed her brows. "But what I have to do with this? What she want me to do."

 

"Ended it?" Rhae said.

 

"End what?" Dany asked.

 

"Slavery…" Rhae said slowly.

 

Daemon chuckled. "As much a I agree with this idea, it would take years to end slavery, we can't just snap our fingers and done. No more slavery. Oh Gods, she is with the determined face"

 

"That's it, that's what I have to do, what we have do." Dany stood up.

 

"Dany…"

 

"It's decided, we sail to Astapor." Dany announced.

 

"Oh? You give the orders now?" Aegon raised his brow.

 

"Well dear nephew, as you said. Daenerys Targaryen wants her Throne back. So that's make me Queen." Daenerys smiled.

 

"That's probably one my biggest mistakes." Egg mocked.

 

"Too Late, you can tell the captain that we are going to Astapor." She informed him.

 

Aegon laughed then smirked and bowed. "As you command My Queen, come brother, you will be the one writing the letter to Arthur."

 

Daemon choked as he drank his water. "Fuck no" he coughed.

 

"Fuck yes" His brother said holding at his arm dragging him. "He has a soft spot for you, he always had. Let's go" Daemon groaned and pouted.

 

Rhaenys just shook her head as her brothers left the cabin. "You are about to change our lives forever" She took Daenerys in her arms.

 

Dany stared at her niece's eyes. "I hope in a good way"

 

"The best way, we are complete now" She snuggled her aunts body with hers.

 

 

 

 

Daemon woke in the next morning with the sound of waves clashing against the ship and sunbeams passing through the window. He held tightly the body of his wife against his chest and watched as her gorgeous plump lips parted, he felt her leg doing short movements.

 

"Yes…" He heard a faint whisper leave her mouth followed by what it seemed a little moan.

 

What are you dreaming about dany?

 

He had a idea of what it could be, but he needed confirmation, he slowly raised her nightgown and was greeted with the sight of her delicious pink pussy with a streak of her juices running down her thigh. He licked his lips and gathered the liquid in his finger and sucked, he moaned softly as her taste his tastebuds. Almost immediately his manhood went still, he lowered his trousers then he moved his hips forward and rested his cock at her entrance.

 

He carefully held her thigh and lifted her leg slowly, then entered her gently, he groaned, she was soaking. He inserted half of his length inside her before he pulled back making her gasp softly and move her hips back unconsciously, he gave her five more half thrusts before he pushed all his length inside her. Daenerys eyes shot open and she moaned softly, her eyes rolled back and her hand went to the back of his neck.

 

"Finally you woke up my love." He murmured kissing under her ear.

 

"Oh" Was her only answer.

 

He hummed. "Dany…Dany look at me." She did. "Touch yourself" She obeyed brushing two fingers on her swollen clit.

 

"What were you dreaming of?" He asked. His thrusts slow and deep.

 

"You…and me" She whispered.

 

"Me?" She nodded. "What were we doing?"

 

Her cheeks reddened a little. "You were fucking me, treating me like a whore." She moaned making Rhaenys stir. "You didn't cared about my pleasure, just yours, you bent me over and fucked me till I couldn't take anymore."

 

Daenerys words aroused him even more, his thrusts increased and now his skin slapped against hers. "That's what you want? To be treated like a whore?" He gasped as her walls tightened around him.

 

After a second she nodded desperately. "Yes my love please, I need you to make me your whore, just yours, I'll be just for you." She whined.

 

Her husband grunted letting go of her leg and taking his cock from inside her. "On your back" He ordered. From the side, a aroused Rhaenys watched as her brother was about to fuck her aunt merciless.

 

Daenerys laid on her back and opened her legs inviting him, he got on his knees and entered her harshly earning a loud moan from her, almost immediately He began to piston inside her making her tits wiggle, he put his hands beside her head supporting himself as he attacked her neck with kisses and bites.

 

"Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck." She kept repeating like a mantra.

 

Daemon let go of her neck and supported himself on his knees and gripped at her neck, each thrust he gave her she would let out a grunt, her eyes closed slightly and her hand held tightly at his wrist. "Harder…" She murmured.

 

"Hm? You want harder? Fucking bitch." He groaned at her. Daenerys blinked as her head turned to the side abruptly, her cheek burned and she grunted realizing what he did. She gasped when his palm clashed with her cheek again, then again and again. "You whore...that's what you are. A whore...My whore."

 

Daenerys whined as he kept his brutal pace on her. "Yes, I am. Give me more, my love. My dragon." Daemon gave what she had asked and continued to hammering inside her.

 

At some point It became to much for her, tears of pain and pleasure ran down her temple and the heat in her belly became unbearable. Daenerys came with a silent scream, her nails digged on Daemon's wrist, her body shook and bolts of pleasure ran through her veins.

 

Daemon did his best to not spill his seed as her tight heat closed and spasmed around his girth, he continued to fuck Dany through her orgasm till he couldn't take anymore. He took his cock from her cunt and hastily got on top of her with a knee on each side of her arms, he took a fistful of her white hair putting her face in front of his cock, he stroked himself for a couple seconds till he cried out shooting his seed all over her face making her hum.

 

After his orgasm died down, he brushed the head of his cock in her lips. "Open…" He murmured. "Good girl, suck the head. Just like that love" Daemon moaned as she sucked on its head.

 

From beside them Rhaenys yelped and bit her lip as her body squirmed and her thighs closed around her hand just like her walls wrapped around her fingers. Daenerys let go of the cock in her mouth with a pop turning her head alongside Daemon to see Rhaenys reach her peak.

 

 

 

 

The two brothers stood in deck observing their Dragons fly above the water. "They are growing up fast" Aegon stated as they watched the black dragon dive into the water taking a fish.

 

"We'll be able to ride them sooner than we though." Daemon said and his brother nodded.

 

"The next few moons are going to be challenging, we will be in more danger than we ever been." Aegon said.

 

"Yes…" He said leaning at the handrail watching as Rhaenys tried to teach Dany how to fist fight. "We will manage, you are letting your hair grow."

He observed.

 

Aegon nodded. "Yes, have my hair short is refreshing but also annoying. It itches a lot."

 

Both brothers looked below when they heard a loud thud, Rhae was on the floor wide eyed staring at a equally wide eyed Dany. "I did it." She said turning around and raising her hands.

 

"Dany don't…" in a blink Daenerys fell on her butt with a grunt. "Turn your back on her" Daemon grimaced.

 

"You did well Dany, but never turn your back on your enemy." Rhaenys said patting her niece's head.

 

Daenerys slapped her hand and murmured "Arse." She took Rhae's hand and got up.

 

"Land!" They heard a shout and from far they could see Astapor.

 

"Let's get you ready My Queen." Rhaenys said grinning at her.

 

 

 

 

"It starts now, are sure you want to start this, we still have time" Daemon asked from beside her with a slightly grin on his lips.

 

"For the fourth time, yes I'm sure." Daenerys said annoyingly. They were walking in the harbour waiting for Egg and Rhae. "The unsullied, are they a strong army?"

 

Daemon hummed. "One of the most, the slavers train them since they are children, they are brutal to them. Only a few survives." Dany gritted her teeth.

 

"When we free them, what will they do?"

 

He shook his head. "I don't know Dany, these men had everything taken from them, even their cock and balls. The only thing they know is serve and fight."

 

"So this is what will happen? I will be their master?." She raised her brow not liking the idea.

 

"I'm afraid so."

 

"I can give them a choice, the ones who want to fight for us, will fight for us. And the ones who wish freedom shall have." She exclaimed after a second.

 

He smiled at her and nodded. "It's a good idea." He agreed. Already knowing the answer they would give.

 

Daenerys stopped and watched a little girl wave at her, she waved back and smiled at her, the girl put the ball that was in her hand on the ground and pushed the ball till Dany's feet. The Princess took the ball then looked at girl who was moving her hands indicating to Daenerys to open it.

 

Dany began to open the ball but her hand was slapped sending the sphere and her to the ground, Daemon quickly held the man just to let go of him a couple seconds later after he heard a hiss. Daenerys stared wide eyed as the insect began to rise from the recipient, the green insect hissed at her and raised its tail, as he went to sting her, a dagger pierced him on the concrete. The cloaked figure went after the girl but stopped when she jumped on the water.

 

Daemon helped her up holding her close to him. "Are well? Did the manticore touched you?" He asked desperately. She shook her head.

 

Both of them looked at the cloaked figure and saw him staring behind them, they turned around and saw the little girl on top of a wall, she hissed at them then ran.

 

Daenerys turned to the man. "You saved me, I owe my life Ser."

 

"My Queen, the honor is mine." He said lowering his hood. He was a tall man with white short hair and hazel eyes, he was quite handsome for his age.

 

"Do you know this man?" She asked Daemon. He shook his head. "Who are you Ser?"

 

The man stepped forward "I'm Ser Barristan Selmy your grace." He introduced himself.

 

Daemon frowned and his hand went to his sword. "You are Lord Commander of Robert Baratheon Kingsguard." Her nephew said making her take a step back.

 

"Robert Baratheon is dead, and since then I been searching for you Daenerys Stormborn." He said kneeling. "I beg you forgiveness, My Queen I made o oath to protect House Targaryen…to protect you, your family. I failed, please allow me to join your Kingsguard and I will not fail you."

 

"How did you where we were?" Daemon questioned.

 

Ser Barristan looked at him and he frowned a little before he shook his head. "Lord Varys."

 

"Varys? Told you?"

 

Barristan nodded again.

 

Daemon nodded at Daenerys. "It will be my pleasure to have you as my Kingsguard, Ser." She said and her nephew helped the knight up.

 

"Forgive My Lord, what's your name?" The knight asked.

 

"I'm Daemon" He said then grinned. "Targaryen"

 

 

 

 

"It can't be…" Ser Barristan muttered as he studied Aegon, Rhaenys and Daemon's faces. They were under a tree close to Plaza of Pride alongside some soldiers.

 

"But it is Sir, me and my brother are here, fresh and bone, living and breathing." Rhaenys patted his shoulder.

 

"And Arthur…Rhaegar, Princess Elia and Lady Lyanna…"

 

"You forgot Ashara." Daemon said.

 

"She's alive?" Barristan eyes widened.

 

"Aye, she was the one who helped Arthur and Gerold raise us, she is in Dorne now." Aegon explained.

 

"That means with you alive, you are the King." The knight said. Aegon nodded. "Are you two married?" He pointed to Egg and Dany.

 

"Oh no." Dany laughed. "Egg and Rhae are married, they will be King and Queen. I'm married with Daemon."

 

"So why you said that you are Queen?"

 

"His idea." Dany pointed at Aegon. "If people knew about their existence it would cause a mayhem. It would ruin the planing that they are doing for the past years. So Dany here is the distraction."

 

He nodded. Then they proceeded explaining to him about the Golden Company, the Dragons and why they were in Astapor. Ser Barristan showed displeasure about a slave army.

 

After their conversation, they went to Plaza of Pride to Negotiate. Kraznys was fat man with oiled red hair with tits that were probably bigger than hers and Rhae's together. The slaver proceeded showing how strong the unsullied were cutting off the ear of one soldier then making other unsullied eat, he kept offending them through the whole conversation but they pretended that they didn't understood.

 

By the end he had agreed in sell the unsullied alongside with Missandei, a dusky skin woman with curly hair and beautiful golden eyes.

 

Hours later they had came back to their ship, at the moment Daemon was sitting in a couch admiring the scene in front of him, Daenerys was on her fours with Aegon thrusting inside her, Daenerys let a loud mewl making his grip on his sister's hair tightened. Rhaenys gagged around his cock making him groan. 

 

After all four of them had reached their peaks Aegon laid beside Daenerys and brought her to his chest, Daemon brushed a cloth on his sister's lips and gave her a peck, he then took her in his arms and laid her beside Daenerys. "Tell me again about your brilliant plan dear aunt" Rhaenys asked Turning to lay on her side. Daemon took advantage and hugged her from behind.

 

Daenerys and Aegon did the same and she faced her niece. "Well, it will be a campaign, after Astapor we march to Yunkai then Mereen. If we take Slaver's Bay we would cause a major hit on slavery."

 

"The Wise Masters alongside the Great masters are going to love you." Daemon murmured.

 

"But it's a good tactic, Slaver's Bay it's the main trade center. But it will not be easy." Rhaenys yawned snuggling into her brother's body.

 

"Hmm, the fighting pits are famous across the world, they draw people to the city…trade, a big part of the gold of the city come from them." Aegon said kissing her head.

 

Daenerys thought for a second, it was a good plan for her, sure it would be hard and tiring but she knew it would worth it in the end. Plus, her family would be there with her to help her, to guide her.

 

Daenerys watched as her husband and niece's eyes closed slowly, her own eyelids felt heavy and she cuddled at the man behind her, tomorrow would be the day that everything would change, it would be the beginning of everything. The first step for their conquest, and she was eager.

 

 

 

 

The four Targaryens stood in front of Kraznys, Ella stood in her cage atop of a cart, the slaver looked at her Dragon with greedy eyes and a smile on his lips. Daenerys walked to the cage and opened holding the chain that was around Ella's neck, the dragon walked out the cage and began to fly, just to be hold by Daenerys. She approached Kraznys and slowly handed him the chain while he handed her the whip.

 

"They are mine now?" Daenerys asked and Missandei translated.

 

"It's done. She has the whip." Kraznys said. "The white haired whore has her army now."

 

Daenerys saw her nephews and niece grit their teeth. She turned around and walked till she stood a few meters from the unsullied. "Unsullied!" She roared. "Forward." She ordered. "Halt"

 

"Tell the whore that the beast won't come." The slaver complained as the dragon kept trying to fly on Dany's direction.

 

"A Dragon is not a slave." She said in valyrian.

 

"You speak Valyrian?" Kraznys eyes widened.

 

"I'm Daenerys Stormborn of House Targaryen, I'm the blood of old Valyria. Valyrian is my mother tongue." Dany said proudly and puffing her chest.

 

"Unsullied. Kill the masters, break every chain you see. Kill every men with a whip. And don't harm any women or children." She commanded.

 

"No! Kill her, kill her. Kill the bitch. I'm your master" Kraznys screamed in despair trying to stop them.

 

Dany stared at him. "Dracarys" she roared and a second later Ella let it out a stream of fire at the slaver. Screams could be heard as the unsullied began to slay their masters, Ser Barristan unsheathed his sword and stood around Missandei protectily. Daemon, Aegon and Rhaenys surrounded her with their swords and spear in hand and watched as the unsullied slayed every man with a whip and Ella burned a few men atop of a wall.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

As the battle around them ended and the fire died Aegon and Daemon looked around them and scratched their heads. "Dae…" Aegon began but it was cutted by his brother.

 

"Don't even say it." Daemon murmured while flinching as a wall fell behind them.

 

"Well, we are definitely fucked." Rhae exclaimed from beside them, Missandei was with her. "I'm glad Ashara is in Westeros, she would definitely spank our arses if she saw this."

 

Aegon was glad too, he remember one time he 'accidentally' set a tent on fire and Ashara put him on her knee, lowered his trousers and slapped his butt till he couldn't sit on the next day. He shuddered.

 

"Here" His brother said stepping in front of Missandei. "Don't move." Daemon said passing the dagger on the collar around the girl's neck. "Done. He smiled at her and the girl smiled back.

 

"Can I make you a question Missandei?" Aegon said putting his arm around her and starting to walk. She nodded. "You are a free woman now, if you wish to come back to your land we will give you a boat, but I also would like to ask you to join us. If you wish of course." Daenerys had told him that Missandei was a very intelligent girl and spoke many languages, he was interested in having her by their side.

 

"Queen Daenerys freed this one. This one wishes to stay by her side." Missandei said.

 

"Hmm, are you loyal my lady?" Aegon asked. She nodded. "Well, I think we should introduce ourselves then. I'm Aegon Targaryen, this is Rhaenys Targaryen and Daemon Targaryen."

 

Missandei frowned. "But I thought Queen Daenerys was the only Targaryen."

 

He shook his head. "That's our big secret dear Missandei, no one can know that."

 

"Your secret is safe with this one Your graces." Missandei sweared.

 

"Your secret is safe with me." Rhaenys corrected her.

 

"Your secret is safe with me Your graces." Missandei repeated.

 

They reached to where Daenerys was on her horse with whip in her hand. Ser Barristan stood behind her in his horse protecting her of any treat. They mounted their horses and saw Daenerys galloping in between the unsullied.

 

"Unsullied! You've been slaves all your lives. But now you are free. Any unsullied who wishes to leave, may leave, no harm will come to you. You have my word." She screamed in valyrian.

 

"The ones who wish to fight for me, you can. As free men." She continued. Daenerys stopped her horse and looked around her, seconds later she heard a spear hit the ground, then another and soon enough every men was hitting their spear on the sand. Dany looked at them with a wide smile.

0