Chapter 6 – Dragon’s Desire: A Tale of Lust and Power in Meereen
107 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"How long before we get to Meereen?" Daenerys asked him. It was already night so they decided to build they camp.

Daemon kissed her neck. "Hmm, two hundred miles? Maybe less." His hands squeezed her thicc arse making her moan softly, Dany kissed his lips then trailed kisses to his jaw and neck. He looked to his side and saw his brother writing a letter. "Who are you writing for?" He asked.

Aegon raised his head. "Arthur, the last letter we got was almost a fortnight ago. We should had received one by now."

"Didn't he said they were heading towards Tyrosh?" He groaned as Dany bite his neck.

His brother nodded. "He also said that the tyroshi had landed somewhere with a large number of men."

"Wait, are you thinking that they are in trouble? Because that's stupid." Daemon chuckled and his brother just shrugged. He observed his brother then pulled Dany from his neck. "Give him a distraction." He kissed her lips, His wife smirked a little before jumping of his lap and get under the small table. "We have elephants, very skilled men and women, but we are not invincible Dae." Egg continued before he jumped slightly from his chair.

"Really?" Aegon narrowed his eyes at him, Daemon shrugged at him and stood up, he walked till behind his brother and put his hands on Aegon's shoulders. He looked down and saw Daenerys taking his brother's soft cock in her mouth.

Daemon lowered his head and kissed under Aegon's ear. "You know, we both fucked Dany before, but we never fucked her at the same time." He said softly in his brother's ear. Aegon let a little groan and turned his head kissing Daemon. "Rhae would definitely want to see this."

Daemon hummed. "Rhae is probably with a sellsword in her cunt and another in her arse as we speak." Egg nodded and chuckled. "Get up."

Aegon took his cock from Dany's mouth and stood up taking his clothes off while his brother and aunt did the same. "Come here Dany." Dae ordered and his wife crawled to in front of them, both brothers stood side by side and presented their cocks for their aunt. "Suck us till we are hard, hard enough to fuck you." He commanded his wife making her eyes darkened.

Daenerys took both cocks in hands and stroked, Aegon held his face and kissed him again while Daenerys jerked them off, he broke the kiss and went down of his brother's neck kissing and sucking. He felt his brother gasp and he knew his wife had took him in her mouth, he looked down and surprisingly his wife was with Aegon's cock buried in her mouth, her eyes were squeezed shut and her head turning red.

She then pulled back with a gasp and a line of saliva connecting her tongue with the cock in front of her, feeling neglected he held her hair and aimed his manhood into her lips, she opened her mouth and took all of him inside. He held her till her eyes began to watering and her throat spasmed around his cockhead. Daenerys tapped his thigh and he let her pull back, his cock was coated with her spit.

Daenerys coughed and held both Cocks close to the other brushing their heads together, she stuck her tongue out and licked between them. "Who would thought that little Dany would turn in a such great cock sucker." Aegon murmured passing his fingers in her hair.

"Thank you My King." She thanked the future King of Westeros continuing her task.

Aegon pulled Daenerys to her feet and dragged her to the bed, he laid and motioned to his cock, Dany got on the bed and crawled to between his legs taking his balls is her mouth. Daemon groaned at the sight, he knelt behind his aunt and eyed her dripping cunt and tigh arsehole. He licked his lips. Daemon's tongue brushed from her little clit till her puckered hole earning a moan from Dany.

He held her cheeks apart and grunted as her hole winked at him, he kissed each arsecheek till he finally arrived at his target, he licked around her tight hole then he pushed his tongue inside making her let out a mewl. "Yes…so good."

As he attacked her arse he slid two fingers inside her wet cunt brushing them against her walls. "Oh gods." She let a little sob, the little noises she was making aroused him even more, to the point he put all his tongue inside her. His fingers began to work faster as the lewd noises from her mouth on his brother's cock started again.

It didn't took much before Dany released a muffled moan around the cock in her mouth and reach her peak, Daemon took his tongue from her arse and retrieved his fingers coated with her juices, she lowered her trembling hips and rested her head on Aegon's thigh. He looked to his brother's manhood and it was just like his. Painfully hard with the head starting to turn purple.

"Pussy or arse?" He asked.

Aegon hummed. "Pussy."

He nodded jumping off the bed and picking a bottle of oil, he got back and his brother was already buried inside his wife, he knelt behind Dany and dropped the liquid on her arsehole and his cock. He put the bottle aside and held the tip of his length, he brushed the cockhead on her little hole and forced the head inside, he moaned as her walls gripped the head of his cock. After he gave her a time to adapt he slowly pushed the whole length inside. "Oh, I-i feel so full. Ugh." She gasped.

He grinned and held her hips, Dany laid on Aegon's chest while he pulled his cock back and entered her again, his brother began to thrust inside her cunt making Dany let out little whimpers. Soon both brothers found a rhythm and were fucking their aunt hard, Daemon slapped her buttocks while Aegon sucked on her neck.

"Oh yes, fuck me. You two feel so amazing inside, harder my loves." Dany moaned wantonly.

Both men gave her what she wished and began to pound into her, the sound of their skin clashing on each other echoed through the tent. Daenerys raised her head and kissed Aegon sloppily, seeing the scene in front of him made him drove his cock into her harder than he already was.

Before they realized Dany moaned loudly into Aegon's mouth and came for the second time, her cunt spasmed around Aegon while her arse wrapped unbelievably tightly around his cock.

Both brothers used their whole will to not fill their aunt with their seed, as Dany had her peak they continued fucking her slowly.

"Let's change, I want her arse." Aegon breathed.

Daemon nodded and took his cock from her arse, he watched with pleasure as her tightest hole wasn't that tight anymore, her arsehole were red and gapping at him. He had to fight the urge of shove his cock inside her again, Daemon jumped off the mattress and raised Daenerys from his brother's cock, Dany sat tiredly in the bed and Daemon held her both arsecheeks and raised her up, she put her hands on his shoulders and gasped when he entered her.

"Hello." He muttered to her, Dany just gave him a little tired smile.

He watched as her lips parted as his brother entered her arse. "Shit…she is so tight."

He put his hands under her thighs and Aegon held her arse, they began to fuck her slowly first, but after a minute they were fucking her like a whore.

"Yes take our cocks your whore, fucking bitch." Aegon groaned while he tightened his grip in her arse.

Daemon let a breathless chuckle. "Look at her, our Queen. Nothing more than a fucking slut, look at her face, she loves to take in her arse."

Daenerys whimpered and moaned with their words. "Uhum, I'm a whore, a slut, I love to take in my arse. I love cock, please make me cum again, I'm so close. Please, please, please." She begged.

After hearing her words, if was any possible, they fucked her harder. It didn't took ten seconds before she threw her head back and cum again, her mouth opened but no sound came out and for the third time in that night she had reached her peak. Surprising him, Aegon pulled Daenerys from his cock and turned around, he bent their aunt over the edge of the bed and hammered his cock inside her arse.

Aegon pressed Dany's head into the mattress and came with a loud groan, he could see his brother's sack spasm. After Aegon had filled Daenerys arse his brother turned his head and motioned with his head. Daemon smirked and waited for Aegon take his cock from her arse, as his brother retrieved his soft cock from Dany he took his place almost immediately, Daenerys let a little cry as he entered her.

If Aegon went hard on her, he went more. Daenerys mouth was open and short whimpers escaped her, a minute later he moaned and buried every single inch that he could inside her arsehole shooting six thick ropes of cum inside her.

After he emptied his balls inside her he took his cock from her and watched as goblets of cum spilled from her gapping abused arsehole.

Daenerys stared at the sky as their dragons circled each other, she smiled proudly at their size, they were big as warhorse. She feared that if they continued growing up in this rate in a couple of moons they would be able to ride them.

"My Queen." She yelped as a voice came from behind her. A voice she knew. "For you." Daario said when she turned around.

Daenerys looked the flowers in his hands and almost snorted, she was almost sure that she had seen every type of flower by now. "Daario, for the past fortnight you've been giving me flowers, stop."

Daario looked at the flowers and put them on the ground. "Just a small gift for my gorgeous Queen." He complimented her.

Dany nodded. "As I said, I thank you for them. But stop, it became quite irritating. If this is your attempt of woo me, you are failing." She gave him a pitiful smile.

He gave her a little grin. "I apologise My Queen, I had woo women before with flowers. But they were common women, not a Queen."

Yes show me everything what you have.

"I am. It looks like you will have to do your best Captain." She jested.

He nodded. "I have a few tricks in my sleeve." Daario said gently.

"Like what?" She questioned.

"Well, I already woo women with jewellery, my fighting skills, killing, and even one time I woman refused me but I showed her my cock and she changed her mind." He named a few of his tricks.

Daenerys let a short laugh. "She changed her mind because she saw your cock?"

He just smiled smugly. Daenerys was about to say another thing but a ideia came into her head.

She crossed her arms. "Show me then." Dany nodded at his crotch.

Naharis brows raised. "You want to see my cock?" He asked with a slight grin.

"Well, you said that you changed a woman's mind with just showing you cock. Show me then, maybe I change my mind." She cocked her head a little.

Daario stared at her to see if she was really serious then began to undo his belt, a couple seconds later he held his shirt and let his trousers fall revealing his cock.

Oh.

Dany had to admit he was big, even soft. Hells if she had to guess he was just a inch shorter than her nephews. She eyed his cock better, fuck… he is thick as Aegon. Yes she was definitely letting him between her legs.

"Do I please you My Queen?" He licked his lips.

You do. A lot.

But this words didn't came out her mouth, Dany stepped forward getting in the tip of her toes and held his cheek. "I've seen bigger… and he was a dwarf." She whispered in his ear and gave him a kiss on the other cheek.

She smiled at him and stepped aside leaving him behind with a confused face and a little grin.

Daenerys stared at the walls of Meereen, masters and slaves stared down at her army. The gates of the city opened and rider came into their view.

Dany narrowed her eyes. "What is this?"

"Their champion. They want their champion against yours." Daario said. The rider stopped and dismounted his horse, he put his cock out and began to piss in front of them.

Dany rolled her eyes. "What is he saying?" She asked Missandei.

"He is saying that he is going to slay any… men without their cocks that you sent, then he… then he is going to fuck you in front of them and show how to fuck a bitch. He is just offending you My Queen." Missandei said.

"My Queen, let me kill this man." Grey Worm said in broken common tongue.

"You are the leader of the unsullied, we can't lose you." She thanked him.

'My Queen." Ser Barristan began but she interrupted him before he could continue.

She looked at her kin and they raised their eyebrows. "No. I have a idea, I'll be right back."

"Where are going?" Her husband asked as she passed him.

A couple minutes passed and she appeared in their sight, Daemon, Aegon and Rhaenys exchanged surprised looks as she walked passed them with Ella behind her. Daario, Missandei and Barristan almost jumped of the way with fear of the black dragon.

Daenerys looked at Missy and nodded, the naathi girl stepped forward. "Queen Daenerys champion." She announced pointing at the dragon. The laughs from the masters stopped at once.

Dany held the dragon's head and kissed. "Make me proud my beautiful girl." Ella purred at her then screeched at the Meereenese champion. The man stopped his insults and she could swear that she could see him gulp.

He then began to yell again. "He said he will slay the dragon then make boots of him." Missandei translated. He mounted his horse and began to gallop in their way, Ella cocked her head as she was not believing at the man's audacity of try to face her.

She took impulse and jumped batting her wings, she flew in direction of the Meereenese champion. He raised his lance but the dragon opened her wings and let a loud roar scaring the horse, the animal raised his front legs and dropped the man with a loud thud. "That definitely hurt." She muttered.

Ella landed in front of him and hissed, she moved her head left and right inspecting her prey, In a blink the dragon attacked his leg and yanked, Daenerys eyes grew wide as her dragon ripped his leg off, she flinched as the man let the most horrific scream that she had heard in all her life. He tried to punch the dragon just to his arm have the same destiny that his leg had, he whimpered and moaned while dragging himself in the sand, Ella watched with amusement as he suffered in front of her. When she had enough of his cries she opened her mouth and let a jet of black and orange flames at his back ending him.

Ella looked back at her like she was a dog waiting for a praise, Dany blinked and forced a smile at her dragon. Daenerys watched as her nephews and niece stood there with mouth agape. Daenerys then stepped forward and gave a speech.

Daemon looked at the horizon, from the terrace of Dany's pyramid he could see the city and the river. It was breathtaking. It had already passed four days since they conquered the city and just now they were able to calm things down, he breathed and closed his eyes, when he opened them again his eyes unconsciously drifted to the river where a ship with black sails approached.

A ship that he had almost sure he knew.

He frowned and turned entering Dany's chambers. "Wake up!" He said clapping his hands, the three bodies in the bed blinked their eyes and frowned at him. "I think we have a problem."

They stood at the pyramid meeting room, he leaned at the door from the balcony and stared at the blue sky. "How did this happened?" He heard Rhaenys ask.

Lysono Maar, a man that could be mistaken by a Targaryen with his lilac eyes and his white hair stepped forward. "We were ambushed, Princess. The tyroshi hired more than one company for their aid, Windblown, Stormbreakers, Long lances, Stormcrows and Company of the Rose. All these companies are being paid by the tyroshi, I failed and I didn't knew this information, we were ambushed close to a small town, we lost a hundred to three hundred soldiers.

"Ser Arthur took a arrow on his shoulder and another almost hit his neck, he fell from his horse and broke his arm. Our first response was fight but we were outnumbered, the commander shouted orders for us to retreat and we obeyed him." Lysono told them.

He gritted his teeth. "How much men they have?"

"Eighteen to twenty thousand. Their leaders, the tattered prince is old man, a smart one, he was able to outsmart us. We didn't even saw they coming."

"Gerold?" Aegon asked.

"He is handling everything well, but he can't do everything on his own." Their spymaster informed them.

"How long till they arrive in Myr?" He asked.

"Maybe a moon, after they attacked they retreated, My spy's told me they are waiting for the rest of their men to arrive."

"And you are here because you and the other soldiers want to Daemon to lead the Golden Company alongside Ser Gerold while Arthur can't?" Dany asked

"We do princess." The lyseni man nodded.

"What do you think?" His brother asked him.

He rubbed his eyes and sighed. "I don't have that much skill on battlefield, but I think I can do my best." His eyes drifted to Daenerys and she averted his them.

"I also have a letter for you My King." Lysono handed a letter to Aegon.

"When do we leave?" He asked the white haired man.

"As soon as we can, I would suggest today My Prince."

"Today?" Dany said slowly. "You barely arrived."

"We can't risk your grace, they are unpredictable, they can be doing their battle plans as we speak, they could be sailing to Myr or they could just be drunk in a alley. We don't know, my spy's can go just till a certain point." Lysono explained.

"Lysono, go get the ships ready to sail." Egg commanded in a low voice. The man bowed and left.

"What?" He frowned at his brother.

"Oberyn is dead. He died in a trial by combat against the mountain, Joffrey Baratheon is also dead, poisoned at his own wedding. Doran is also dead. Ari is the one ruling Dorne, she wants to meet at Stepstones, she fears that the Lannister may attack Dorne." Aegon muttered as his eyes filled with tears.

Daemon closed his eyes, he liked Oberyn, the man never mistreated him, he always treated him as a nephew, he felt his throat tightening and he held back his tears.

"So you and Rhae are also leaving." Dany asked playing with her fingers.

"Yes…" Rhae muttered. Dany nodded.

He walked till Dany and knelt in front of her, he took her hands and saw her lower lip tremble. "Look at me my love."

Daenerys slowly looked at him and he could see her eyes full with tears. "I love you." He caressed her cheek.

"I love you too." She said back.

"You know I would never leave you by choice, right?"

She nodded.

"As soon as I can I will be back here, Egg and Rhae too." His voice trembled.

"I don't want you to leave, any of you. I don't think I can do this alone." She bit her lip.

"Of course you can Dany, you are a smart woman, you have a great heart and Barristan, Missandei and even Daario will be by your side supporting you." Rhaenys said as she cleaned the tears from her face.

"Yes, besides we are going to leave Serysa, Jaeren and Phena with you, we trust them and they are great counselors." Aegon stood up and kissed her head. "Come, we have to pack our things." His brother held Rhaenys hand.

After they left he held Dany. "Are going to fine without me?" He grinned at her.

She smiled a little. "I'll manage."

He chuckled. "Be careful, I'm to young to become a widow."

"As my wife commands." He kissed her passionately.

It had already passed five days since her kin left and Daenerys didn't think that it was possible how much she was missing them, at the moment she was sitting at her bench listen to petition after petition. "The next one." Missandei voice echoed.

A old man entered the room with a large thing in his arms wrapped around a cloth, he dragged his feet through the ground. He stopped a the last steps.

"You may approach." She told him. He just muttered incomprehensible words.

"You may approach." Missandei translated.

The man walked up the steps and stopped a few steps below her. "He came from the sky…the grey one, like ashes. His son…" Missy translated.

The man knelt and unwrapped the cloth showing them the burned body. "His son, the grey dragon killed his son."

Daenerys body trembled as she stared at the charred bones, she blinked a few times. She could hear her breathing, she could feel her heart beat. She continued to stare at the bones till her senses came back.

Grey one? Lyx. Lyx it's the most tamed of our dragons.

Dany blinked again. "When it was this?" Missandei translated.

"A few hours ago, at his farm. Close to the mountains." Missandei said.

Daenerys licked he lips. Lyx don't go to the mountains often, since Daemon left the dragon spent most of his time flying about the river, Lyx spent so much time there that her other dragons had to practically drag her from there. She gritted her teeth.

"Tell him that I'm sorry for his son, and if he want any sort of compensation he can name it." She said and her friend translated.

"The dragons, he says that they are uncontrollable, who guarantee that his wife or his friend's daughter it's not next." Missandei said.

"Tell him that the problem will be solved."

After he left Daenerys could feel Ser Barristan on her side. "My Queen…"

"I'm fine Ser." She raised her hand.

"Daario." She called the sellsword.

"Yes my Queen."

"Please follow that man."

At night when Daenerys entered her chambers she flinched when she saw Daario standing in the middle of the room, she looked back at the door then at him. "How the fuck…"

"Windows." He grinned.

Daenerys frowned and opened her mouth but she didn't said anything. "I followed him." He said.

"And?"

"He didn't went to any farm, he actually entered in a very good house, the one I would expect a master to live in." Dany bit her tongue, she knew her husband's dragon wouldn't attack anyone unless provoked.

"And then?" She asked.

"Nothing, he hasn't left since. I let second son there. Tomorrow we will know more." He said.

She nodded and walked pass him and taking a glass and filling with wine. "You know you are invading my private quarters right?" She sat at her couch.

"I apologize my gorgeous Queen, you asked me to follow that man and I couldn't find you anywhere, so entered your chambers. But I also want to ask something else." He said.

oh?

"Go on." She took a sip from her drink.

"As you know, you made quite a few enemies in the city, let me kill them for you." He almost begged.

ugh

"My enemies will die when the time is right, and why would you want to do that?" Her brows furrowed.

"My Queen, I'm good in two things in this life, women and fight. Here in Meereen I can't persue neither of them."

"I told you to patrol the streets." She drank all her wine.

"My Queen please, sent me to kill your enemies. Let me do what I do best." He pleaded.

Daenerys stared at him. "Fine, do what you do well."

He breathed slightly. "Thank you my Queen."

Dany chuckled slowly. "Not that." his forehead furrowed. She smirked. "Take off your clothes"

His eyes sparkled, Daario took off his shirt then unlaced his trousers and for the second time his cock was in her sight. Daenerys eyes roomed over his naked body, from his muscled chest to his strong arms then abs, she called him with her finger and he stopped in front of her with his cock practically on her face.

She bit her lower lip. "Stroke yourself for me." Dany looked up to him staring at his eyes. His breath hitched. She puckered her lips and let a goblet of saliva fall on his cock, he groaned and took his cock in hand pulling the skin back revealing his pink cockhead. His hand made slow and gentle moves, the wet noises from her spit on his cock was sending the heat straight to her core.

As his cock grew by the second Daenerys got more and more impressed with his size and thickness.

Just a little shorter than Daemon and thick as Aegon. She licked her lips.

"Are you enjoyed the sight My Queen?" He breathed.

"I am." She murmured, he stroked himself a few more times then stopped. Her brows drew together.

"I don't think it's fair I'm be the only one naked." He gave a lopsided grin.

Her mouth curved into a smile, she stood up and turned her back to him, Quickly he began to untie the laces of her dress, as he undid them his hand went to the straps on her shoulders and slid them down her arms. Daenerys shook her body and the dress fell completely, she could hear his groan as he stared at her thicc arse. "Do I please you?" She mumbled cheeky and looked at him from the corner of her eye.

"You do…" He whispered kissing her neck drawing a soft moan from her, his hands went to her chest and squeezed her breasts alongside her hard nipples making her hum and rub her arse against his cock, his hands lowered and passed through her bald mound finally arriving in her already dripping cunt. He passed his finger in her folds. "So wet my Queen." Daario sucked her neck. She moaned.

He spinned her and brought her lips to his. Daario gave her a sinful kiss, their tongues clashing and licking each other and their lips being sucked and bit. "I can't believe you made me wait so long for this." He groaned.

Daenerys smirked. "Being honest, this is kinda of your fault. You never told me what you wanted to do with me." She breathed as he kissed her neck.

He grunted. "I want to fuck you."

She chuckled breathlessly. "You see -fuck- if you had told this before, if you had told me… you would already know the taste of my cunt."

He squeezed her arsecheeks and sucked hard on her neck. "All this time I was trying to win you, and all I had to do was tell you what I wanted?" He chuckled. "You are a different woman Daenerys Stormborn."

"Hmhmm, you won me when you to took Yunkai for me, I swear you got me so horny. The first time you gave me flowers, If you had said that you wanted to bent me over a rock a fuck me I would've let you, when you show me your cock before we arrived at Meereen, if you had said that you wanted me to suck you right there I would had." She whined.

Her words made his cock grew even harder, Daario could swear that all the blood of his body was on his cock, he left her neck and stared at her face. "Suck my cock."

Her eyes darkened and she got on her knees. She opened her mouth and moved her head in direction of his cock, his length slid into her mouth slowly and gently, she let a low moan as his precum touched her tongue, to his surprise she kept taking him inside her mouth till her nose touched his pubes and the tip of his cock hit her throat, she fought her gag reflex and kept him buried in her mouth till she almost ran out of air.

Dany pulled back slowly, her lips brushed tightly around his girth making him groan softly, his cock left her mouth covered in saliva. She then went down and worshiped his heavy balls. They are full of cum.

After she left his sack Dany opened her mouth and stuck her tongue out, she looked at his cock then at him, if was any possible his eyes darkened even more, Daario took his cock in hand and guided to inside her mouth, he held on each side of her head and began to thrust in and out fucking her mouth in a slow pace. He sighed and slightly closed his eyes.

"Look at you, Queen of Meereen, on your knees while a mere sellsword fucks your mouth" his words aroused her even more that she had to slid two fingers inside her. He stopped for a second before he began to fuck her mouth fast.

The dirty noise echoed through her chamber as her fingers worked frantically in her cunt, he fucked her mouth for a whole minute till he pulled his cock from her mouth dripping her spit, Daenerys wasn't much different, drool leaked from her mouth and salty tears ran down her face, he pulled her up and brought her to a deep kiss, his hands squeezed her arse making her moan in his mouth.

Daenerys guided him to her bed then broke the kiss and laid on the soft mattress. She opened her legs and he groaned at sight of her bald cunt and pink glistening lips.

"Come here, fuck me. Look how wet I'm for you" She called him pulling her lips apart with two fingers, he sucked a breath and his cock twitched.

He got into the bed and positioned himself between her legs, he brushed his cockhead on her wetness and they moaned. "Such a beautiful cunt you have My Queen…so pink and small."

"Mhmm stop talking and put this big cock of yours inside me." She whined.

"So eager My Queen." He said aligning his member with her entrance. Daario entered her painfully slowly.

"Yes…so good." She moaned watching his cock disappear inside her. Her hand went to her breast and squeezed them pulling her own nipples.

"Ugh. So tight My beautiful Queen…" he gritted his teeth.

"Daenerys…call me by my name. Fuck so big inside me." She threw her head back.

As Daario put himself fully inside her he laid on top of her and sucked her nipple like a babe would, her arms wrapped around him and her hand gripped his arse trying to push more of him inside her. Daario obeyed and started to give her short thrusts.

"Oh gods." She gasped while he sucked her other tit. After his mouth left her hard nipple he brought her to a another kiss, a hungry one, his tongue invaded her mouth and hers invaded his.

"Harder…" She whispered.

"Hm? What did you said?" He murmured against her lips with a grin.

"I said harder."

"What are the magical words?" He said cockily.

Daenerys was the the Queen of Meereen, she weren't going to beg to a sellsword to fuck her harder. That's what she thought, her mind was clouded by lust and she was so aroused that she barely registered the words coming out of her mouth. "Please, fuck me harder…" She begged.

Naharis chuckled breathlessly and pulled his cock then thrusted into her harshly hitting deep inside her.

She gasped as he began to shove his manhood inside her, she raised her legs and wrapped them around his waist trapping him. Daenerys closed her eyes and embraced the pleasure that he was giving her, she moaned as he kissed her neck.

Daenerys didn't know how much time passed, she just knew that Daario was close of spilling inside her, she could feel his heartbeat and fast breathing on her ear. "Are going to cum? Give it to me, fill me with your cum. I want it all." She bit his earlobe. Daario groaned and bite her trapezius, his hips pressed against her crotch and he forced all his length inside her. His cock twitched and she felt his seed being shot deep inside her. "Fuck" She whispered.

Dany went right after, her eyes closed and she groaned loudly as her walls milked his cock, after she had sure that he had stuffed her with his cum Dany unwrapped her legs from his waist and let him roll to the side. Daenerys stood as she was left, trying to regain her breath, her legs spread open as his seed began to come out of her abused cunt. Her eyelids felt heavy and before she knew, sleep took over her.

Daemon entered the Commander's tent and surprisingly was greeted with Arthur standing there.

He frowned. "Aren't you supposed to be fucked up in a bed?"

Arthur looked at him. "Aren't you suppose to be in Meereen? Mainly, didn't I tell you to not do anything stupid?"

Daemon gave him a toothless smile and marched in Arthur's direction, he enveloped the man in a tight hug. "I miss you too."

Arthur groaned. "My arm…"

"Oh. Sorry." Daemon let go and patted his arm.

Arthur chuckled. "I missed you as well. But now I want you to convince me of why I shouldn't slap the back of your head a hundred times for disobeying me."

Daemon stared at the knight and opened and closed him mouth again and again. "Uhmm, we… I mean Dany."

"Ouch!" He rubbed the back of his head.

0