Chapter 10: A Queen’s Decisions
25 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"My Queen, thank you for listen to me." Hizdahr bowed, Daenerys raised her eyebrows slightly and forced a smile.

 

"Sit, please." She waved to the chair. "How can I help you My Lord."

 

"My Queen I came here in the name of the other Lords of Meereen, they ask to you to reopen the Fighting Pits."

 

Daenerys blinked. "They want me to reopen the Fighting Pits? That barbaric sport?"

 

Hizdahr gulped under her gaze. "Queen Daenerys, the fighting pits are one if not the most important way to fill the vaults of the city and the pits are a Meereenese tradition. Please reconsider My Queen I beg you."

 

Daenerys groaned internally. "I will not allow the death of slaves… innocent people be you amusement, for what I heard your tradition put men against women, man against beasts… and even children." She spat.

 

"My Queen…"

 

Daenerys stood up. "Your tradition is shit and barbaric, find another thing to entertain you and the noble families. Now get out of my sight."

 

The man frowned then got up, Dany observed his face and she could swear he was about to scream at her, he gritted his teeth and lips curved into a scowl. "As you wish Queen Daenerys." He said slowly turning around and leaving the room with two unsullied behind him.

 

"For a second I thought he was going to attack you My Queen." Ser Barristan said.

 

Me too… She mused curiously, did I got him so mad because of the Pits or because I offended him?

 

"That wasn't much wise Your grace, you treated a man from a noble, powerful family of Meereen like commoner." The knight continued.

 

She rolled her eyes, and maybe she been a little harsh but it wasn't her fault, that man got on her nerves every single fucking time. Always asking for something.

 

'Oh my Queen please do something with your dragons they are scaring the people.'

 

'Oh my Queen don't banish slavery."

 

'Oh my Queen let me bury my father.'

 

Annoying. That's what he is.

 

"That man needs to be put in his place, he enter in my Pyramid and acts like he is King. He isn't and someone needs to remember him that." She said.

 

"My Queen." Serysa bowed entering the room.

 

"Serysa, please tell me everything."

 

The woman nodded. "Cleon… he is a former slave, he lied and manipulated the people in believe that your council was bringing slavery again, the council was executed and he crowned himself King."

 

Daenerys rubbed her temple.

 

"The spies that I left in Astapor and Yunkai wrote the same thing, words are spreading that he plan to took Yunkai next, he is just establishing himself in power at Astapor."

 

"The Yunkai'i?"

 

Serysa looked down making Dany frown. "What?"

 

"Yunkai came back to slavery a couple days ago, we still don't know if they are going to join Cleon or fight him and remain independent. They hired The Company of the cat, Iron Shields and The Company of the Rose. Our spies will sent more information in the next few days." The dark haired woman said.

 

Daenerys took a deep breath walking till the table and taking a sip of her wine. "How many men they have." She stared at her cup.

 

"I don't know yet, but I could guess ten thousand… maybe less." Serysa shrugged putting her hands behind her back.

 

Dany nodded slowly. "Thank you Serysa, keep me informed. You are dismissed."

 

Daenerys rubbed her eyes and stretched her neck.

 

What the fuck is she supposed to do?.

 

 

 

 

Daemon hummed as he finished writing his letter.

 

Ambushed them… Tattered Prince dead… burned people… Gerold think I'm mad… Tyene was chocked by a gigantic man…

 

Yes everything was there. He put the feather aside and put the letter in the envelope.

 

His attention was caught when he heard a couple of giggles behind him, he turned his head to entrance of his tent and was greeted with the sight of Tyene closing the tent and Aymee with a bottle in her hand.

 

"What is this?" He pointed at girl hand.

 

"Hippocras, it's delicious. They are rare in Essos." Tyene interrupted Aymee.

 

The dornish girl took the bottle from Aymee's hand taking a long sip, she then made her way to him. She passed her legs over his and sat on his lap.

 

"Open…" She held his cheeks, he studied Ty, she wasn't drunk yet just a little excited. He put his head back and opened his mouth letting her pour the liquid inside, the sweet taste came immediately alongside the taste of the alcohol.

 

He swallowed shuddering as the liquid burned down his throat, shortly after Ty pressed her lips on his on a heated kiss, both moaning tasting the wine on each other's mouth. "I wanna fuck Aymee." She murmured against his lips.

 

He grinned. "I'm not holding you."

 

She shook her head. "I want you to eat my pussy while I lick her cunt."

 

Daemon hummed cupping her arse. "I will… but first I want to watch you eating her out."

 

Tyene eyes darkened and she nodded frantically giving him a last peck and standing up making her way to Aymee, he observed the girl, she was wearing a long nightgown and Daemon realized that Tyene must had dragged the girl from her tent, he took off his tunic and got up dragging the chair till the side of his bed, Ty took Aymee's dress off and was sucking on her neck while her hands passed on the other girl's body.

 

Tyene pushed Aymee on the bed taking her clothes off, after she got rid of her clothes she climbed on the other woman kissing her hungrily, Ty began to went down on the Bravosi girl licking and sucking her small breasts till her hairless cunt. He moved forward watching the scene in front of him, Tyene began to lap her tongue slowly on Aymee's dark lips making the woman gasp and hold her head.

 

Daemon picked up the bottle from the floor and took a big gulp from the wine, his eyes went back to the women in his bed and he brushed his hand on his cock through his trousers. "You like that huh? You like when I fuck you with my fingers, bitch." He smirked when he heard Tyene murmur.

 

"Yes… oh gods." Aymee cried.

 

He drank the rest of the wine and put the bottle on the floor, he took his trousers off and saw Ty raise her arse. He chuckled and shook his head, not following her plan he got on the mattress beside Aymee's head presetting her his cock, the brown skinned woman opened her mouth and sucked his cockhead. "Not fair, you're supposed to fuck me." Tyene pouted.

 

"Shut up and eat her pussy." He groaned at her.

 

Aymee continued to suck his cock, his hand went to her dark nipple pinching him till the woman cried in pain and pleasure, he then repeated with the other pulling him slightly.

 

As he cock grew hard, Aymee got closer to her peak, Tyene moved her fingers fast in and out of the girl's pussy making her let go of his cock and moan loudly. "Oh shit I'm going to cum… fuck!."

 

Daemon stroked his cock slowly watching as Aymee closed her eyes and opened her mouth letting out a pitchy scream. He crawled on his knees till Tyene gripping her hair raising her from between Aymee's legs, she looked confusedly at him and his eyes went to her wet chin and cheeks. Daemon licked the juices from her face while she stroked his cock.

 

"Fuck me please…" She whispered passing her hand on his chest.

 

He bit her lip. "You want my cock…?" He murmured kissing her lips. She nodded. "Such a whore for me."

 

She nodded again. "I'm your whore My Prince, My strong powerful Dragon." She lowered her head kissing his neck.

 

"Hey, turn around and put your head here." He called Aymee.

 

Aymee who was enjoying her bliss did as she was told. "On top her." He told the Dornish girl and received a excited grin.

 

Ty crawled and put her cunt above Aymee's face, she moaned softly when a tongue passed on her folds. Daemon groaned as he entered her, the familiar heat wrapping around him, his hands held her soft arse and squeezed giving him the perfect view of her tight arsehole. He pushed his cock till his crotch touched her arse.

 

"Oh gods, it feels so good… so fucking good." She moaned.

 

He pulled back then thrusted back slowly, her lips wrapped tightly around his girth making him moan and throw his head back, Tyene licked her fingers and began to rub Aymee's pussy.

 

"Yes, lick my clit… Hmm shit, fuck me harder Dae." She moaned.

 

He increased his pace and slapped her arse. "Lick my cock." He told Ayme, who put her tongue out and licked the underside of his length. "Fuck." Daemon gasped as he pace increased even more.

 

"Oh my prince, yes, yes. Fuck me with this big cock yours. So deep inside me." Tyene cried out.

 

He slapped her arse again. "Like that Ty, scream for my cock, scream as I fill you with my seed."

 

Tyene bit her lip and came hard supporting herself on her elbows and laying her head on Aymee's tight, Daemon felt her hot channel tightening around him making him bury himself inside her, he wasn't planning in cum at the moment but he was also not expecting his balls to be sucked while he was deep in Tyene. "Fuck." He exclaimed shooting his spunk deep in her.

 

After he emptied his balls, he pulled his cock slowly from Tyene, at the same moment his cockhead left her a his seed began to drip from her entrance. "Open your mouth." He held Aymee's cheeks, both his and Tyene's release drip down inside the girl's mouth almost filling it. Aymee swallowed then opened her mouth showing it to him, Tyene rolled to the side, he lowered his head and gave Aymee a quick peck. "Good girl."

 

He then laid down beside Tyene, tomorrow by this time they would be riding back to Myr.

 

 

 

 

Daenerys was in her terrace inside one of the pools, she sighed and let her body drown in the water leaving just her head outside, she closed her eyes and moved her head back resting on the side of the pool. She was still trying to figure out how she would deal with this whole Astapor and Yunkai problem.

 

"Your grace." She heard a calm voice from behind, her heart skipped a beat.

 

She licked her lips. "Join me my friend."

 

Daenerys didn't heard Missandei answer, she just felt the water moving and the noise of Missandei entering the water, she sat by her side and Dany could feel their arms touching.

 

"It's peaceful here." Missandei hummed.

 

Daenerys opened her eyes and looked at Missandei, the girl was just like her with her body under water with just her head out of it. "I need it, I have to come with a solution to Astapor and Yunkai."

 

"Why don't you sent your soldier there?" Missandei asked after a couple of seconds.

 

She shook her head. "It would leave us unprotected, if I send a small number they will probably be killed. I don't know what to do at the moment." Dany sighed.

 

Dany turned to Missandei. "What you think a should do?"

 

She opened her mouth and closed. "Your grace… i-"

 

"You are my advisor and friend, tell me your opinion." Dany interrupted her.

 

Missandei bit the inside of her cheek. "You free the people of these cities… now they are going back to chains, I don't think you should allow that."

 

Daenerys breathed, she could sent the Golden Company there, her niece and nephews always gushed how they are the best army, they would get the job done. But by the other side they could be outnumbered, three sellswords companies could be waiting for them. "I can't… as much I want sent my army there, I can't. You heard Serysa this morning, they have almost ten thousand sellswords. We can't do nothing at the moment."

 

She raised her arms and rubbed her palms on her forehead. "I'm sure you will find a solution Daenerys."

 

She looked at Missandei for a couple seconds before she slowly passed her arm behind the girl's spine.

 

Missandei slowly climbed on her lap, Daenerys hands brushed on her friend's tights travelling till her arse squeezing gently, Dany licked her lips watching her friend's nipples getting hard, her left hand went up holding under Missy's ear. Dany moved and kissed her lightly, their lips brushing and tongues rubbing. Missandei held her arm and cheek urging Daenerys for more, Missy's mouth opened more and her tongue invaded her friend's mouth.

 

Dany hummed as she tasted the arbor gold on Missandei's tongue, she kissing the woman till both ran out of breath, Daenerys went down kissing and sucking her neck. Missandei moaned and whined softly making Dany even more aroused, she trailed kisses down her collarbone and breast finally arriving on her hard nipples, Daenerys brushed her lips on the dark brown nub making the hair from the Naathi girl raise.

 

"Dany… please." She heard her whisper.

 

Dany?…she never called me that. She smiled. I liked.

 

Daenerys passed her tongue on her nipple earning a sigh, she then wrapped her lips around it and sucked hard pulling her head back and letting go with a pop. "You have such a wonderful body Missy." She murmured giving the other breast the same treatment.

 

Missandei whimpered putting her hand on the back of Dany's head forcing her mouth against her tit, she chuckled giving the girl the attention that she was seeking. "Suck harder… please." Missandei moaned.

 

She did what the girl asked and earned another loud moan. Daenerys let go of her nipple and began to push Missandei off her lap gently. "My chambers, come." She stood up taking her friends hand, both of them sighed with the cool breeze that hit their bodies as they step out from the water.

 

They dry their bodies and headed to the Queen's chambers.

 

When they arrived Daenerys pushed Missandei into her bed climbing on top of her kissing her again then going down on her friend's body kissing her breasts and bellybutton, Dany stopped above her cunt passing her fingers on Missandei thick mound, it was trimmed at the sides at a shape of triangle, Dany couldn't resist her temptation so she lowered her head and buried her nose on Missandei's bush taking her scent.

 

Daenerys breathed out and Missandei gasped when she felt her hot breath on her clit, Dany bent her legs and sat on her calfs, she lowered her body between Missandei's legs and with two fingers she pulled the hood from the girl's clit. She bit her lips eying the pink swollen nub, Dany licked her clit lapping the tip of her tongue up and down gently. "Daenerys…" Missandei moaned.

 

Dany circulated her tongue on the clit before she sucked between her pouty lips still brushing her tongue on it, Daenerys rubbed two fingers on her own cunt gathering her wetness, she then pushed the two wet fingers inside Missandei moving them back and forth slowly. She looked up and caught her friend's gaze, the two stared at each other's eyes and Missy watched in wonder as her Queen ate her pussy.

 

Missandei began to move her hips against Dany's mouth, one of her hands went to her breast fondling him, the other went to the silver hair of her friend.

 

"Dany… I'm close…" Missandei whimpered and her breath became erratic.

 

Daenerys nodded and she moved her tongue and fingers faster making her let a little cry.

 

Missandei came shortly after, squeezing her own breast and gripping at her hair tightly. "Oh my…fuck!… yes…" She moaned.

 

Daenerys licked her thumb and rubbed her clit while her tongue entered Missandei tasting her friend's bitter taste, Missandei kept moaning and rotating her hips as the explosion of pleasure took her body.

 

A minute later Daenerys removed her tongue from Missandei and climbed on top of her bringing her breathless friend to a breathless kiss making her taste herself. "You taste heavenly… don't you think?" She asked breaking the kiss.

 

Missandei nodded, her pupils dark. "You like your taste?" She nodded, Dany grinned and her hand went down on Missy's cunt gathering the wetness from her folds, Dany then sucked her finger moaning, Missandei lips parted and her eyes grew slightly. Daenerys took her finger from her mouth and held her friend's cheek. "Open." Missandei did.

 

Daenerys put her tongue out letting and drop of spit fall inside Missandei's mouth, Dany groaned and felt her pussy throbbing, she kissed Missandei again quickly and sloppily. "How do you taste in my my mouth?" She said huskily.

 

Missy whined and bucked her hips. "Even better…" She gasped. "Let me taste you…" The girl whispered staring at her eyes.

 

Daenerys nodded frantically and got on her knees, she positioned herself above Missandei's head, her cunt was attacked by Missandei a second later, Daenerys looked down watching Missandei lick her engorged clit. Daenerys felt a hand on her thigh and another on her breast pinching her nipple slightly.

 

She gripped at the headboard of her bed. "Yes, yes, yes. Suck my clit Missy."

 

Her advisor did as she was told and sucked her clit, Daenerys hand went to Missandei's hair. "Stick your tongue out." She ordered.

 

The girl put her tongue out and Dany began moved her hips back and forth brushing her clit and folds on her mouth, the hand that were on Missandei's hair went to her clit rubbing fast, Dany felt a hand on her other breast squeezing gently. She moaned loudly, moving her hips even faster.

 

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck. I'm going to cum. I'm gonna cum… Oh…" Her hand worked faster at her clit.

 

Daenerys came with a wave of pleasure hitting her body, she gasped when the felt a liquid spit from her cunt directly into Missandei's face, her body shook, her eyes squeezed shut and her thighs wrapped around Missy's head. She fell on her side and her body trembled.

 

She whined and moaned breathing fast, that was the third she squirted, first time was with Rhae and the other two with Daemon and every time it took all her energies, but it was totally worth it, she turned around and saw a blushing Missandei. She laughed and picked up a cloth passing on her friend's face.

 

She pecked Missandei on the lips. "What was that?" She asked shyly.

 

Dany smirked. "I will explain later… after I make you do it."

 

Missandei bit her lip and nodded, Dany laid beside her. "Did you enjoyed yourself?"

 

"I did Daenerys." She bit her cheek.

 

Dany rolled her eyes. "No no, none of that. I just ate your cunt and ate mine, don't be shy." She pulled her nipple between her fingers.

 

Missandei pursed her lips hiding a smile. "It was really good Daenerys."

 

Daenerys lips raised. "It was… such a beautiful body." She passed her finger on Missandei's belly.

 

Missandei held her hand. "Daenerys!" The girl gulped with a slight blush on her cheeks.

 

Daenerys looked confusedly at her. "What?"

 

She averted her eyes. "You are getting me aroused again." She murmured.

 

Daenerys lips slowly formed a wide smile. "Oh, pardon me my dear friend." She jested, then her hand slowly went down. "I should take care of that… don't you think?" She whispered.

 

Missandei licked her lips. She nodded.

 

And by the morning when she woke up with Missandei in her arms she knew what to do about Cleon.

 

 

 

 

"That's what is going to happen, you will try a betrothal with Trystane and Myrcella. This will give us time and a valuable hostage if we need." Aegon said.

 

Arianne frowned. "You want me to foster a Lannister? You are out of your mind."

 

"Watch your tongue cousin." Rhaenys warned cutting a slice from her apple.

 

Ari sighed. "This can turn more of the people against me, fostering a Lannisters right after our uncle got killed. People won't like this."

 

"You will manage, some people will se as sign of peace." Rhaenys waved.

 

"You will also see places in Dorne that we can land and nobody know, we plan to take our enemies by surprise." Aegon said.

 

Ari groaned and rolled her eyes. "You want me to walk from Dorne to the wall too?"

 

He furrowed his brows in thought. "Nah." He waved.

 

 

"Where are you going?" His cousin asked Nymeria.

 

"Essos." Nymeria shrugged.

 

"Why?"

 

"Because I want, and I miss my sister, and I heard that it will be battles. I've never been in a real battle, it's exciting." Nym explained. Arianne rolled her eyes.

 

"Very well cousins, we part ways now. We will reunite in a year or so." 

0