Chapter 4: Arc 1, Dragons
114 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.


Jon Snow

"We only have six to seven days, until the Khal is here. That means we only have six to seven days to prepare. Do any of you have suggestions on how to deal with them, without killing them all?" Jon asked the leaders and chiefs.

One of the leaders, and if Jon's memories served correctly, his name was Norton(*1), spoke, "The Dothraki follow powerful men, and the powerful man they see is their Khal Rami. So if we could kill the Khal, they should join the person who killed the Khal, in this case, you."

Jon looked to the leader. "How do you expect me to win against a Khal? I have fought in no wars, and I haven't seen a Dothraki fight." True Jon hasn't seen how a Dothraki, but he has seen Ser Arthur fight, in the Dothraki still, and has been taught how to fight in the Dothraki way.

The leader laughed, "Don't think us dumb, Lord Snow. We know that you have been taught by Ser Arthur Reyne, the Lord of Castamere, and the Red Lion. We also know that you and that horse are one." The leader stopped laughing.

"But still, why do you think I could win against a person who has won many battles?" Jon asked.

The response he got was unexpected, "Because we believe in you. We," he waved his hands to the leader of Norvos, "Have been asking the members of your Brotherhood, what they think of you. Not one of them spoke of hate, they only praised you. So now we will believe in you." The leader smiled.

Jon didn't respond, only nodded his head.

The room was completely quiet, the only expectation was the breathing. The silence was broken by Mance, "So what do we do about the horse fuckers?" He looked at Jon.

Jon nodded and pointed to the map of the surrounding area, "Some of the FreeFolk have climbed the wall before. So they should be able to climb a mountain." He brought his finger towards the rock structures around the front entrance to Norvos, "Mance I want you to take 1,500 of the men and climb the surrounding rocks, and when the horse fuckers come, rain arrows on them." Mance nodded, "Tormund, I want you to take 20 men and go here," he pointed to an oddly shaped canyon on the map, "When you get there, I want you to dig a straight line seven feet from the edge of the cliff where the precipice was at its thinnest. Also, every night fill it with water and leave it to freeze overnight in the cold. Also no fires, we don't want the horsefuckers to know we are there. And when you hear a rumbling, stop and put a plank, or a thin piece of wood into it. When the battle comes I will send a flaming arrow into the air and that would be your signal to pull the plank back as far as you can." Jon finished. And asked the same of Soren ShieldBreaker. The FreeFolk nodded, but Mance, the leaders, and lord's of Norvos was wide-eyed looking at Jon.

Slowly the wide eyes turned to laughter, "We knew you could do this Lord Snow!" One of the lords spoke.

Jon nodded, "That's not all." He looked to Sigorn Thenn, "I want you to take 200 of the men and the horses we have here, and when they sleep in there hide beds, I want you to slit the throats of the Ko's."

Sigorn nodded, with a grin, "I like your plan, Snow. The Thenns and I will do what you asked."

Jon nodded, "We don't have a lot of time for this, but I have hope in my people to do it." Jon smiled, "Now go. You have today to grab the supplies you will need, and you will leave at night." Everyone nodded, and left, "Everyone but you Joanna." The spear master looked back at Jon and nodded, and stayed.

When everyone was out Jon walked over to the table with the wine on it, and poured two cups of wine. He went back to the table and offered her a cup, she nodded and took the cup and sat down across from Jon.

"What is it you would like me to do Jon?" Joeanna asked her Commander.

She was beautiful, with golden blonde hair, going down to her mid-back. She had ocean blue eyes, with sparks of green from her mother, if what Arthur said is true. She was the same height as Jon. She also has the same size breasts as Val.

Jon would be lying if he said she wasn't beautiful, and if he was honest, he wouldn't mind having her in his bed.

But that was not what was important, he needed her to do something, and if this worked, then Jon's Company would grow amazing, and if Jon wanted to keep his promise to his former commander, Harry Strickland. He needed this done.

"I want you to go to the Free Cities then more, and offer people to join our company. Tell them what I did for you and your father if they joined. This will take time, I know, but I made a promise to my former commander and I intend to keep it." Jon told his Commander of Spears.

Joeanna looked to be in thought, and when her response came, a smile grew on Jon's face, "I will do it. Where do I start?" She asked Jon.

"Start with Braavos, then move south to, Pentos, then Myr, and so forth. I will also be sending you with a dozen of my most trusted men, to make sure you don't become a slave. I wouldn't want something like that to someone." Jon ended well looking into her eyes with care.

Joeanna blushed, but nodded, "When I'm done where would I find the Company?" She asked.

"It depends on how long you take. But I don't see it longer than 5 to 6 months for this to be done. And by that time you should find us in Braavos." Jon finished.

Joeanna nodded, and went to stand, but was stopped by Jon grabbing her wrist, "Please stay safe, if you were to be harmed, enslaved, or worse killed, I wouldn't forgive myself or stand up to your father's rage." Jon looked up to her eyes.

She didn't say anything, she only nodded and turned back around to completely face Jon. She bent down and kissed Jon on the lips, lightly, "I promise to be back Jon." She finished and walked away with closing the door.


Tormund Giantsbane

It has been seven days since they got the news of the horsefuckera will be heard. Now Tormund was looking onto the horde of horse fuckers with a smile. It seems Sigron has completed his part. The horde looks to be in disorder.

Tormund smiled and turned around and spoke to his son, Dryn, "Go, they have come." He told his son.

His son nodded and turned around to the warg that they took with them.

Tormund looked at the trap Jon ordered him to set, it was complete, he did as Jon ask, and everything was going to plan. Soren was done on the other side, Sigorn has returned from his job with killing the Ko's, and has joined Mance with the 1500 archers ready to lay fire on the horse fuckers. Jon has gotten the rest of the FreeFolk, to protect the gates.

Tormund was brought out of his thoughts by screaming coming from the horse fuckers. Tormund looked down at the Dothraki, with wide eyes, "That is a lot of horses." He said, and looked toward the city, waiting for the signal from Jon.


Khal Rami

Everything was going just fine until the morning he found all his Ko's with slit throats and laying in bed. He was so close to taking the city, with his horde of Dothraki. When he reached the city he smiled, even if his Ko's were dead, he will succeed in taking the city.

He looked to his left, to see his temporary Ko, Rakharo. This Dothraki has been in many battles and has proven he was worthy of being a Khal, but he just kept following Khal Rami.

"Zhorre everyone prepared rakharo. Kisha hash about tat lajat.(Have everyone get ready Rakharo. We are almost there.)" He told his Ko.

Rakharo nodded and rod back to the horde, and yelled to get everything ready.

Khal Rami looked back to the city with a grin, 'I will be the first Khal to take a city and keep it.' He told himself.

Within five minutes, Khal Rami's horde was ready, with his Ko beside him.

"Anha zalak yer beside anna rakharo. Anha zalak yer tat tikh jin ataki tat tihat anna take jin city. (I want you beside me Rakharo. I want you to be the first to see me take the city.)" Khal Rami said. Rakharo nodded.

The Khal then pressed his heels into his horse and the horde began. Khal smiled when his Dothraki started there to scream. And with the stampede of the horse hooves. It made a beautiful sound.

Khal Rami saw victory and screamed with his horde.

When Khal Rami and his horde continued their charge, he saw a flaming arrow being shot into the sky in front of him, the closer he got, he started to see men on the mountains surrounding the city, but when he heard screaming, he turned around to see he has fallen into a trap. Boulders were coming crashing down on to his men and their horses. He continued moving forward with Rakharo beside him and the men behind.

Khal Rami just continued, he didn't want to see what was left, and just charged forward.

"Loose!" He heard being yelled out. A few seconds later Khal Rami saw hundreds of arrows flying towards them and hitting their targets.

But Khal Rami saw something odd. They weren't aiming for him and Rakharo, they were aiming for his men!

With taking a risk of being shot, he stopped his charge and looked back toward his men. What he saw… he couldn't explain it at all. Dead bodies lying around the place with some horses, farther back, he could see the boulders from earlier. Under them, he had no doubt was his men and horses.

He looked forward to seeing a boy, with raven black hair, and even from this distance, he could see his dark velvet eyes, on a black, almost midnight black, horse.

'That horse was made for a conqueror.' Khal Rami told himself.

Khal Rami was brought out of his thoughts by Rakharo, "Khal, move!"

Rami then puts his full focus back onto the boy and saw that he was holding a bow, that was aimed directly at him… wait not at him, but at his stallion. The arrow hit his target, directly in between the stallion's eyes, and Khal Rami was slowly falling towards to sand.

When Rami hit the ground he quickly got out from under his stallion and stood with his sword drawn. Slowly the boy moved towards him, while dropping his bow.

The boy shouted out at him, "Khal rami, anha zhorre jadat tat make at the offer! (Khal Rami, I have come to make an offer!)" The boy yelled out in perfect Dothraki.

But before Rami could respond Rakharo, got in front of him and yelled back, "Kisha zala vo offer ma yer! (We want no offer with you!)"

The boy didn't stop, "Vosma yer zhorre vo akka heard anna offer… rakharo! (But you haven't even heard my offer… Rakharo!)" The boy's horse was now standing in front of Rakharo.

Rakharo looked, shocked. Rami spoke, "Fin ajjin jin offer, scum. (What is this offer, scum.)" Rami spoke with poison in his voice.

The boy looked down at him, he hated it, and spoke, "Yeri chomak tat vo zhorre tat athdrivar, akka neither tat anni, vosma disse ato ki us. Let us lajat, disse yer akka anna, khal rami, rizh ki khal darg. (Your people don't have to die, and neither does mine, but only one of us. Let's fight, just you and me, Khal Rami, son of Khal Darg(*1))."

Rami thought it over, 'This is a boy, a boy who was the one most likely behind this.' Rami told himself, he grinned shortly after, 'He might only have the brains, but no bronze. I can win in this fight.' Rami looked to Rakharo, "Fin anha assilat yer follow mae akka call mae yeri khal, rakharo. (If I lose you follow him and call him your Khal, Rakharo.)" He looked back to the boy, "Anha accept, vosma fin yer assilat anha take jin city akka anha tikh fuck every chiori she me, over yeri driv khado. (I accept, but if you lose I take the city and I will fuck every woman in it, over your dead body.)"

The boy nodded, and got off his horse and handed the reins to the man beside him. The boy walked to the closer to Rami and drew his sword.

Rami's eyes looked at the blade, with wide eyes, 'That is Valyrian Steel!' Rami looked to the boy who got into a stance and spoke, "I accept. Now let's fight! (I accept. Now let's fight!)" The boy thrust.


Jon Snow

The Khal blocked his sword thrust, so Jon backed up a bit to go through what he knew of the Dothraki fighting style but also keeping his eyes on the Khal in front of him.

'The Dothraki, fight with speed and are used to fighting someone without armour. There Arakh, are made for fighting, people with furs, and leather, their weakness is steel armour.' Jon grinned, 'I have that.'

Jon dodged a swing to the arm. He wanted to keep it long for the Khal to think him a coward, and stops using his brain when he fights, so that Jon could trap him his sword between his arm and chest.

The fight went on, and with Jon getting a few swings himself, but nothing really serious. Jon could see that Khal Rami was losing his cool, and was partly swinging his sword with anger. 'At least the plan worked.' Jon told himself, 'Khal Rami only needs a bit of a push.' And so Jon gave that push.

Khal Rami went for a swing at Jon's legs, so Jon dodges it by moving backwards, and when dodged he moved back and punched Khal Rami square in the face, and with that Khal Rami lost his cool, with the sword and started swinging freely.

'Wait for it… wait for it… THERE!' Jon stepped forward, and Khal Rami's sword was now caught between his rib cage and arm.

Khal Rami thought it was over and tried bringing the sword back, but Jon grabbed his sword hand, tightly. Which took the smile away from Khal Rami had. Khal Rami stopped struggling and looked up at Jon, who was smiling.

Yes Jon hates killing but he also knew he had to, so with that in mind, Jon brought his sword up, and slit Khal Rami's throat. Khal Rami's body lost its light, and Jon let go of the dead man's sword hand and watched the body hit the sand.

Jon then looked up to see that the living Dothraki were all looking at him, waiting to see if he will do something. Jon knew what he had to do to prove that he will follow their traditions. So Jon walked to the dead khal's body, grabbed his dagger, and grabbed the khal's ponytail, and cut it and threw it towards the Dothraki. And slowly they started dropping their weapons and nodded. They all left to return to their camp, the only one that stayed was Rakharo.

The Dothraki walked over to him and was carrying a bell. When Rakharo stood in front of Jon he spoke in the guttural tongue of his people, "Me ajjin jin tradition tat wear ayena's hash yer iffi jin vilajero, khal. Yer seem tat tiholat rek, hash jin dothraki dies mori cut their noreth, vosma kisha zhorre others, rek hash important tat us

Jon nodded, "Sek, anha tiholat jin tradition. Vosma anha tikh tat me infront ki ei anna Dothraki, rakharo. (Aye, I know the tradition. But I will do it in front of all my Dothraki, Rakharo." Jon turned around and started walking towards, Shadow. Jon mounted his stallion and saw that Rakharo was walking towards his stallion, Jon called Rakharo, who looked back, "Jadat anha zhorre jin azho ha yer. (Come I have a gift for you.)"

Rakharo slowly nodded, and got onto his stallion, and rode towards Jon.

Jon looked to the Sigorn who was on a horse to his left and told him that the battle was over and to get Mance, Tormund, and Soren. And tell them to go back to the city. Sigorn nodded and left.

Jon started the ride back towards the city, with Rakharo behind him.

XxxxX

When Jon got to the city he heard happy yells, and congratulations on his victory. He heard a few people looking at Rakharo with hate and disgust. Jon looked back to Rakharo, "Jadat rakharo. (Come Rakharo)." Jon rode a bit faster.

When Jon got to the sables, with Rakharo, he got off Shadow and brought him to the hey. Jon looked back at Rakharo, and asked, "Hash haj ajjin yeri hrazef rakharo? (How strong is your horse Rakharo)?" Jon started walking towards a stool.

"Mae ajjin haj khal, vosma mae ajjin akka foz akka losing mae athhajar. (He is strong Khal, but he is also old and losing his strength.)" Rakharo followed.

Jon nodded, and when they stopped, he saw a tall completely brown stallion with strong legs and body, "Tikh jin tat, rakharo? (Will this do, Rakharo?)" He turned back to Rakharo.

Rakharo walked towards the stallion and started rubbing its head, "Jin ato ajjin perfect khal. (This one is perfect Khal.)" Rakharo smiled.

Jon nodded, "Davra, anna ajjin yours. (Good, it's yours.)" Rakharo looked at Jon, "Anha zhorre jin company, jin sellsword company. Anha zala jin davra ki mahrazhi akka davra ki horses ha anna mahrazhi. Anha zigereo someone tat take care ki horses, akka fin else jif zhorre me arrek jin ko. (I own a company, a sellsword company. I want the best of men and the best of horses for my men. I need someone to take care of the horses, and who else should have it then a Ko.)" Rakharo had wide eyes, "Yer laz think me over, anha tat vo yothnhare. Akka hash yer zhorre has chosen yeri answer, jadat tat anna. (You can think it over, I don't mind. And when you have chosen your answer, come to me.)"

Rakharo nodded and looked back to the stallion. Jon left Rakharo to his own, and started to walk back towards the building he has been using, but then remembered something, and turned back to Rakharo, "Anha chir forgot. Yer laz't leave jin area, vosma anha tikh tikh irge, anha disse zigereo tat astat jin higher ups rek anha zhorre suggested, akka tat get anna gold. (I almost forgot. You can't leave this area, but I will be back, I just need to tell the higher-ups that I have suggested, and to get my gold.)" Jon saw Rakharo nod. So Jon continued his walk back to the building.

XxxxX

Jon opened the door to the meeting area to find that every lord, and ladies, were there looking towards him. They all had smiles on there face. Jon walked closer to the table, and spoke, "The Khal Rami, is dead. The plan was a success, and with only ten of my men dead, I can add around thousand more to it."

The Lords, and Ladies nodded. Nortos stepped forward, "We give many thanks to you, and your men." He bowed, "Now we need to pay you for your work. What is it you would like, Commander Jon?"

Jon looked to Lady Arianne Martell. "Gold and Princess Arianne," Jon answered.

Jon saw the grins that grew onto all the Lord's faces, and the two beaming smiles growing onto Ladies, Mellario and Arianne's faces.

Nortos nodded. "When would you like your payment?"

"Well whenever there ready." Jon grinned in the direction of Arianne.

Arianne stepped forward, "Well I'm ready. But I'm not sure about the gold."

Jon nodded, "Well I will be going. I need to see my khalasar, and then I will be back to collect my payment." He stepped back to leave. But was stopped by Arianne taking his arm.

"Why don't we go together, Jon." She grinned.

Jon looked at her, "Why not. Also, why don't we bring Val with us." Jon grinned down at her.

Arianne nodded. "That would be a wonderful idea." Arianne started to walk towards the door.

Jon looked back at the Lords and lady and waved. Some just waved back, but the rest just laughed.


Val

Val was having dinner with her sister Dalla when Dalla asked her something.

"Val? Why haven't you touched your food?" Dalla asked Val.

Val looked down at her plate and noticed she barely ate anything. Val looked back up to see her sister was staring at her with worried and joyful eyes.

"It doesn't taste good, I feel like I want to vomit it out…" Val's eyes widened at what she just said.

Dalla was in the same state as her a few moons ago, 'I can't be!' Val thought to herself.

Dalla brought Val out of her thoughts, "Val, come here." Dalla asked. Val stood, and walked to her sister, when she got to her, Dalla looked to her eyes, and said, "Don't move and don't make a noise." Val nodded.

Dalla felt one of her teats, then she moved her hand up and down her stomach. After a few minutes, Dalla stood from her chair and grabbed her hand, and left the room.

Val looked to her sister and asked, "Where are you taking me, Dalla?"

Dalla didn't look back, but responded, "Were going to see a Maester, Val." Dalla then stopped and then looked back at her, "I believe you might be with child, Val."

Val took in her sister's words, then told her sister, "I can't be. I tried with Jarl and never once got with child. So why now?" Val's knees were weak.

Dalla shook her head, "I don't know why Val, but I am still going to take you to a maester to make sure." Val nodded.

Dalla looked back forward and continued her walk. They didn't get far when the saw Jon, and Arianne, walking in there direction.

Jon smiled when he saw her, but she didn't return it. When Val looked to Arianne, she saw that she was grinning, once again she didn't return the look. Val looked to Jon, "So the job is done?" Val asked Jon.

Jon's smile left his beautiful face, "Aye, it's done." He answered, and started walking towards her. When he stood in front of her, Val looked up to see a worried look in his eyes, "Are you okay, Val? You don't look like your normal self?"

Val went to answer, but Dalla bet her to it, "She is fine, Jon. I just want her to help me with something."

Jon looked to her sister, but nodded, he then looked back to Val and spoke in a calm voice, "Arianne and I, are going to see the khalasar." He puts a hand on her cheek, "Would you like to come along? We can wait if you want."

Val looked up at Jon with a tiny smile, "I will stay with Dalla. You go ahead and see the khalasar, with Arianne. I will see you later." She kissed his cheek.

Jon nodded slowly, and backed away a bit, for her and Dalla to continue on there way to the maester's room.

When they got there, Dalla knocked and entered to see the maester sitting in a chair. The master looked up to see them and smiled, "Ahh, Dalla." He stood, "What can do for you and your sister?"

Dalla looked to the maester, "I believe my sister is with child, maester.

The maester nodded, and looked to Val, "Come, let me have a look." Val walked towards the maester. He asked her to a few questions, and she answered the best she could. He nodded and did the same thing Dalla did.

A few minutes later, before they were done. The maester backed up a few steps, and spoke, "It is true. You are with child." He stopped and looked between Dalla and her, "But not only one, but two. I believe you might be pregnant with twins."

Val stopped listening when he said 'two'.

'I'm going to be having twins.' Val looked to Dalla who was striding towards her.

Dalla spoke. "We should tell Jon, Val. He will be filled with the joy of the news."

Val nodded, "Yes… yes, we should." But then it just hit her that he wouldn't be here right now. She will just tell him when he gets back from the meeting with the Dothraki.


Jon Snow

The meeting with his khalasar, went better than he imagined. There was one Dothraki who stood up to deny Jon. But he was silenced when Rakharo slit his throat in a fight. So Jon now had the FreeFolk, and the Dothraki, in his company. He also finished one part of the contract he made with the shadow binder, Quaithe.

Jon was walking to his room with Arianne when he saw Dalla was in front of his room.

"Dalla," Jon spoke, she looked to him, "What has you standing in front of my door at this time of night?"

Dalla looked between Jon and Arianne, "Jon is it okay if you go in by yourself? Val wants to talk to you personally." Dalla responded.

Jon looked down at Arianne, who looked confused, "Is it okay if we continue on the morrow Ari?" Jon asked, Arianne.

Arianne looked up at Jon and nodded, "I'm okay with that Jon." She let go of his arm and walked to Dalla, "Is okay if we talk?" Jon heard her ask.

Dalla nodded and started walking beside Arianne.

When they were out of sight, Jon walked to his door and opened it to see Val was lying down in there bed. He closed the door, got undressed, and got into bed. When he was in bed, he turned to Val, who was facing the other way and embraced her.

"Dalla told me you wanted to talk to me," Jon spoke quietly.

Jon felt Val nod. But when she grabbed his hand and brought it to her belly, she spoke, "When you saw me earlier, Dalla wanted me to see the maester." She stopped, "He did some tests on me, and found out I was with child."

Jon opened his eyes, but didn't speak, he moved his hand up and down on Val's belly and indeed he felt a bump.

Val continued, "But not only am I with a child. I am to have twins." Jon could hear that she was crying.

The brave, beautiful, active, and wonderful woman, he loved, was now crying. And without knowing it he was crying as well.

With shaky breaths, Jon spoke, 'How far along are you?"

Val shook her head."The maester said three moons in but he wasn't completely sure."

Jon nodded, and slowly both of them slowly fell asleep.


Arianne Martell

Arianne was sitting in front of her mother when she told her what Dalla told her.

When she got the news that Val was pregnant, she wasn't surprised, but when Dalla went into more details, saying that Val has tried many times but it never happened. But now she was pregnant from a fifteen-name-days old boy. It was a surprise.

Arianne was taken from her thoughts by her mother, "How old was Jon again?"

"Fifteen-name-days, Mother," Arianne responded.

"And Val? How old is she?" Her mother asked again.

Now that she was asked, she really didn't know, "I… I believe she is twenty-name-days, Mother."

Her mother nodded. No-one made a noise or went to speak. The room was filled with silence.

The silence was broken but, her mother, "He has a strong seed."

Arianne looked to her mother with wide eyes, and a growing blush, "MOTHER!"

Her mother looked to her, with a grin, "What? I was just saying the truth."

Arianne just looked at her mother, before speaking, "I know you were speaking the truth mother, but it is still strange when you say it." Arianne looked away when she was done speaking.

"Come here, darling." Her mother opened her arms for a hug. Arianne stood and walked towards her mother and when she got there she gave her mother a hug, but before she could back out, her mother whispered in her ear, "Now remember I want grandchildren. I want them to have violet eyes, and raven black hair. Now you promise me you will make them, not your brothers."

Arianne felt her blood going up to her neck to her cheeks, and when her mother let go of the hug, Arianne backed up, and yelled, "MOTHER!"

Mellario laughed, "What I want grandchildren."

Arianne stormed to the doors, "GOODBYE, MOTHER." She closed the door hearing her mother's laugh grow.

When she got to her room she got undressed and got into sleep clothes. She dreamed of a White Wolf and a Black Dragon. She also dreams of a boy and a girl. The boy with her skin, and hair, but had velvet eyes, and a strong jaw, and muscles. The girl was of pale skin, with raven black hair, and her eyes, she was flat-chested, but she carried a sword.

When Arianne slept she smiled.


Mance Rayder

When Dalla returned late, Mance did expect to see her with a joyful smile on her face. But when he asked why, he understood why she was smiling. Mance knew of Val and her wanting a child, but never got one from any of the men she slept with.

Mance hugged Dalla, and congrats her on becoming an aunt.

Mance thought of his Commander, and how he won the battle with little to no loss of men. Jon was smart, he also was a master swordsman, he could talk to a direwolf, he also killed an other, when no one else could. Jon was a leader, king, or commander everyone needed.

XxxxX

The next morning Mance found Jon, talking to Tormund about something. Mance smiled, Jon and Tormund got along amazingly, they were like uncle and nephew. They laughed, joked, and fight with each other.

Mance stepped to stand beside Jon, and he finally noticed that he was there.

"Mance, nice seeing you here," Jon spoke.

Mance nodded, "I know it's early, but congrats on having a child."

Jon nodded and looked back out to the sandy mountains, "Val is still asleep. She wept all night, and I was her crying pillow." Jon smiled. Jon looked to Tormund. "So what is the rule with naming a newborn for the FreeFolk?"

"You wait two years, then you name them. When we were in the great north babes can survive most of the time so we don't name them until there able to walk and talk."

Jon nodded, "Then I will wait two years until I name my twins."

Mance looked at Jon with wide eyes, "Twin? Dalla never told me about Val having twins."

Jon nodded, "Well she is." Jon looked to spaced out for a bit, "So how are Dalla and your child?" Jon looked at Mance.

Mance looked at Jon, "He should come soon, but Dalla is doing fine. She entered our room with a joyful smile on her face." Mance smiled at the memory.

Jon nodded, "We should be returning." Jon turned around to walk back to the city, but before he could leave, Mance saw him turn back around, "We will be having a meeting tonight. Bring the chiefs, I will bring the Lords." Mance nodded, and so did Tormund.

Jon left shortly after.

Mance turned back around to see Tormund was daydreaming. So Mance punched him in the shoulder. He got Tormund's attention.

Mance finally asked, "Still dreaming of your She-Bear, Tormund?"

Tormund laughed, "Aye. Haven't seen her in ages," Tormund looked into the distance, "Miss her dearly."

Mance nodded, "Heard she gave you another healthy daughter." Tormund nodded, "You know her name?"

Tormund nodded, "Lyanna, a southern name to be sure but still she is mine." Tormund spoke, he then looked to Mance, "What do you plan on naming you son?"

Mance smiled. Dalla and he talked about this very recently, and both agreed on it, "We plan on naming him Jon."

Tormund looked to Mance, "After our Jon?" Mance nodded. "That is a good name." Tormund looked back into the distance.

Mance patted Tormund on the shoulder, "Well I should be going, see ya later."

Tormund nodded.

Mance left Tormund to his own doing. And walked back to the city.


Rhaenys Blackfyre (O.C)

Rhaenys was standing beside her twin brother, Aegon Blackfyre. They were both standing in front of the Commander of the Golden Company, Harry Strickland. The commander looked them both up and down, and then looked to there Father, Magister Illyrio Mopatis.

"They have the Blackfyre, and Targaryen violet eyes, but that is it. How do I know you tell the truth that these are the last two Blackfyre alive?"

Father went to speak, but Aegon spoke first, "We are not Blackfyre. We are Targaryen. I am the son of Prince Rhaegar Targaryen. My sister was kept a secret from the seven kingdoms, but when the Usurper attacked Uncle Varys was able to grab a peasant from Flea Bottom and used him as a fake Aegon VI Targaryen and now we're here."

Rhaenys knew that they were Blackfyre. But Aegon was stupid, he believed whatever Father, and Uncle Varys said. But for me… I'm different, I know who I am. And I don't want the Iron Bloody Throne. Too many people have died for the bloody thing it's nonexistent.

Rhaenys just wanted to find the boy from her dreams.

A boy with raven black hair, and dark velvet eyes, almost purple. The boy in her dream was a true Targaryen. Both with the body and eyes.

Rhaenys was brought from her thoughts, by Harry Strickland, "Yay, whatever." He looked back up to Father, "So what is it in for me? You want my men and my elephants. But what do I get in return?"

Father responded. "We can take you home. I can also give you Blackfyre, I have found the sword."

Harry looked to her Father, and laughed, "You found Blackfyre. I already know where Blackfyre is."

Father asked a slave to open a chest beside him. Rhaenys knew what was inside of the chest.

"What are you talking about, Blackfyre is right here." Father gestured to the chest.

Rhaenys saw Harry walk toward the chest, and grabbed the sword from within, but before father could close the chest Rhaenys got to see the dragon egg from within. A white dragon egg with gold.

Rhaenys knew father had three more, a charcoal black egg with red, another egg that was red with grey, and the last was brown and green, but Rhaenys knew that these three were for the Targaryen girl. And the white one was for Aegon.

Once again Rhaenys was taken from her thoughts, by a drawn of the sword. The sword was beautiful. With a black handle with a ruby in the middle of the guard, and with a dragon head at each end of the guard and the final dragon head, for the pommel.

Rhaenys saw Harry laugh again, "You gotta be kidding me, Illyrio. This is a bloody fake. You might as well give me that dragon egg."

Father lost his smile, "What do you mean that is a fake. That is the real deal." Father was trying to lie and was failing.

Harry stopped laughing and brought the sword up to Father's cheek, "The reason this is a fake is that I already saw, and held the real one. The real Blackfyre is in worthy person hands." Harry brought the sword down from his father's cheek, "I won't tell you who the boy is but I will tell you that he is worthy of wielding it. He found the sword when no-one else could. That is my books, show me that person worthy of wielding the legendary sword, Blackfyre." Harry sheathed the sword and handed it back to the servant to put back into the chest.

No-one spoke, but Rhaenys noticed that Harry Strickland was looking at her, and when she caught his eyes, he waved. She waved back as well, and the man's face grew a smile.

He looked back to Father, "Let me think over the deal, and when I have come to a conclusion I will tell you."

Father nodded, "That is fine with me." Father turned around, "Come Aegon, we have to train you to become King." Father called, Aegon to follow.

Father never spoke to Rhaenys, or even tried to get to know her. And no one else really cared about her.

But for the first time, someone did, "What about your daughter Illyrio? Are you just going to leave her to die with us Sellswords?"

Father looked back at me, but then looked up to Harry, "You can have the devil, I don't really care for her anyway."

And in an instant, Rhaenys felt like her heart was broken into little pieces. Rhaenys felt tears going down her cheek.

Rhaenys then felt a hand on her shoulder, she looked up to see it was Harry Strickland, "Come let's give you some food. You have no need to worry about me harming you, you are my guess." He spoke with a smile.

Rhaenys nodded and followed Harry to the Golden Company's camp.

When they go to the tent, she saw tables full of food, and she quickly filled a plate full of food. And went to sit near the Commander. She heard him laugh at the amount of food she had on her plate.

"You must be hungry, Princess Rhaenys," Harry said.

Rhaenys stopped mid bit when she heard him call her a Princess. She looked up at him, "Why did you call me a Princess?" She asked.

"because you are one, Rhaenys." He smiled at her.

She nodded and went back to her food.

When she was done, she was full, she looked up to Harry she saw that he was being whispered to. He nodded every now and then, and when the man that was whispering to him done, Harry motioned him to leave.

Rhaenys wanted to talk about something, so she asked Harry the first thing that came to mind, "You said you wouldn't tell my father, who was the one to find Blackfyre. But are you okay with telling me?" She asked Harry.

Harry looked down at her, and nodded, "Aye, I will tell you, but you have to promise that you won't tell anyone out of this camp." She nodded, so he continued, "The boy's name was Jon Snow. He joined my company for a bit and left. He had dark velvet eyes, that were impossible to miss."

Rhaenys' eyes widen, "The same eyes from my dream."

Harry looked down at her, "What was that, Princess? You dreaming of a man with dark velvet eyes, or something?" He jested with her.

She nodded, "I have been having these dreams every now and then, about a man with dark velvet eyes, and raven black hair," She finished.

She looked up to see Harry was wide-eyed, "That… That is Jon Snow."

She already had that in mind when Harry said Jon Snow, had dark velvet eyes. But now she knew the man's name. Now she can try and find him.

"Jon is in Norvos, Princess." She turned to see Harry told her that. "You have an easy mask to read. And no I won't help you get to him… but I do have a plan, I will accept your father's offer."

"Why." She asked.

"Because I made a promise to Jon Snow, that we will fight and we will take the other's company. His company is new, but when the news of him having Blackfyre, and winning against the Dothraki, spread, his company would grow and grow. And so it will equal the number of the Golden Company. And when that time comes, I will have both you and your brother under my care. And if he wins you will go to him. It gives you the man that you have been dreaming of and gives me peace."

Rhaenys nodded and agreed with the plan. All she had to do now is wait.


Jon Snow

The fresh open air, that the ocean carries is always nice to smell in the early morning. Jon and his men were on they're way to Astapor, to buy the 500 Unsullied, Jon planned on getting.

The Lords of Norvos have given him the gold he would need to buy them, so Jon wouldn't have to take some from his own company's treasurer, and if was to be honest, it was very empty.

Jon has also accepted to have Norvos as his company's many bases. So now Jon had two of the Free Cities to turn to if he ever needs help. All Jon needed to do now was get one on the other side of the Bone Mountains.

Jon was on the deck of his ship, 'Winds Winter', when his Master of Horses, Rakharo, walked up to stand on his left, "Khal, is always like this on a wooden horse?" Rakharo asked.

Jon looked to his left to see that Rakharo was green-faced, and all. Jon wanted to laugh but responded the best he could, "Aye it is Rakharo, you might as well get used to it."

Rakharo nodded, slowly, "But why did you bring your khalasar. If you knew about us, then you would know that we stay as far away as possible from the cursed water."

Jon nodded, "I brought all of you here, because I want you, and my khalasar, to get used to it. Yes, horses are the better way to travel on land, but the ocean is faster, you can get to one side of Essos in twice the time, then when you take a horse." Rakharo nodded, "Well better be going. I want to come with me when I go to make a deal with the Masters. But I want everyone else to stay on the ships, I don't want them to become slaves."

Rakharo nodded, with a tiny smile, "Yes Khal."

Jon then left to find the captain. When Jon found him he was standing beside the wheel. Jon walked up to find, "Captain Jack(*2)." Jon greeted, with a wave.

Jack looked back, and waved at Jon, "Commander. What brings you to see me on this fine morning?" The Captain greeted.

Jon walked to stand beside the Captain, "Well I was wondering how close are we to Astapor."

The Captain nodded, "We should be there by midday."

Jon nodded, but stayed for the past days he was thinking this over and has finally come to a conclusion, "Jack." The Captain looked at him, "I need a fleet, a Commander for the fleet." Jon looked to him, "Would you like to be my Commander of Ships?"

Captain Jack Worraps(*2), was the captain of the 'Winds Winter' And has been a great help, and never asked for anything for payment. He was the right choice.

The Captain turned to Jon, "I would love to." The captain held his arm out.

Jon took it, "With you as Commander of Ships, you can decide what you want the ships to look like, you can pick names, and have a fleet at your beck and call."

Jack nodded, "Thank you for the offer, Commander."

Jon nodded, "It was my pleasure." Jon then left for his cabin.

XxxxX

Jon instantly regrets coming to Astapor. Everywhere he looked he saw slaves, some children, other older folk. Jon already hated it, and he made a vow to himself to never return to Slaver's Bay unless he really had to.

Jon was walking beside a Master named, Kraznys mo Nakloz. He was a big man with a greasy bread. Beside Kraznys, was a little girl who looked to be at the age of ten or eleven, she had dark skin, and puffy black hair, and eyes of molten gold.

She has caught him looking every now and then, and Jon always puts a smile on and waved. He responded with a quick wave and looked back to her master.

"...issi se sȳrje vīlībāzma vali, bisa vys kessa mirre ūndegon. (... they are the best fighting men, this world will ever see.)" Kraznys finished, looking at Jon."

Jon nodded, "Skorkydoso olvie syt 500, āeksio kraznys? (How much for 500, Master Kraznys?)"

Kraznys laughed, "Ao can't yn these tools, ao don't emagon se āeksion syt ziry! (You can't but these tools, you don't have the gold for it!)"

Jon grinned, "Issi ao sure nyke can't sindigon zirȳ? kostan olvie likely sindigon 1,500 lo nyke jeldan naejot. Eman se oktion hen norvos, iā oktion known syt emare iā lot hen āeksion. (Are you sure I can't buy them? I can most likely buy 1,500 if I wanted to. I have the city of Norvos, a city known for having a lot of gold.)" Jon stepped to stand in front of Kraznys, he then looked to the girl, "Nyke also jaelagon naejot sindigon zirȳla. (I also want to buy her.)"

Master Kraznys, didn't speak, so Jon asked again, "Sīr skorkydoso olvie sȳz āeksio kraznys? 500 dovaogēdy hen ñuha iderennon, se se riña? (So how much Good Master Kraznys? 500 unsullied of my choice, and the girl?)"

Kraznys looked to be in thought, and he got his answer, "500 āeksion syt century, se se riña 20 āeksion. Adding bē naejot 2520 āeksion isse total. (500 gold for a century, and the girl 20 gold. Adding up to 2520 gold in total.)" The Master finished.

Jon nodded, "Ivestragī nyke iderēbagon ñuha centuries, se kesan rhaenagon ao, se se tolie sȳz āeksia isse mirrī. Also henujagon se riña kesīr. (Let me pick my centuries, and I will meet you, and the other Good Masters in a bit. Also leave the girl here.)"

Kraznys shook his head, "Kesan umbagon se mazverdagon sure ao mērī iderēbagon se amount hen tools ao promised. (I will remain and build sure you alone choose and amount of the tools you promised.)"

Jon nodded and motioned for the girl to come towards him. She came and stood beside him, "So I heard you know 15 languages." He spoke to her in the common tongue.

She nodded, "I do."

"Well do you know this one. Jak masz na imię? Mój to Jon Snow. (What's your name? Mine is Jon Snow.

The girl looked at him with wide eyes, "I… I don't know that one." A sparkle grew in her eyes, "Can you teach me."

Jon laughed, "Of course I can. But what it translates to is, What is your name? Mine is Jon Snow."

She nodded, "Missandei of Naath."

Jon nodded, "Well Missandei. That is the Old Tongue, from beyond the Wall, in Westeros." Missandei nodded, "Now I better not keep Master Fatso waiting." Missandei's eyes widened, and soon she was laughing.

"Missandei, Do you have any siblings?" Jon asked well looking at the Unsullied, he was quietly asking each one if they were Black Snake, and so far no-one nodded.

Missandei followed Jon, and when he asked her the question, she nodded. "They're here right here."

Jon stopped mid-question, and looked back at her, "When I'm done, we will find them and I will take them away from this shit hole of a home." Jon continued asking.

And in the fourteenth century, when he finally found Black Snake, he left and asked Missandei to find her brothers, she quickly picked them out of the groups of unsullied. So now Jon needed to pick up more.

When he was done he walked back to Kraznys, "Iksan gaomagon. Jaelan se izunnie, sīglie, amplie, fourteenth, se fifteenth centuries. (I am done. I want the fourth, seventh, tenth, fourteenth, and fifteenth centuries.)"

Kraznys nodded, "Skori emā se āeksion jikagon naejot se yard se emili aōha tools ready. (When you have the gold go to the yard and we will have your tools ready.)"

Jon nodded and left to return to his ships and grab the gold ingots. Missandei followed shortly after.

XxxxX

Jon was on Shadow, with the Tormund, Mance, Rakharo, and Missandei when he entered that training yard, to see that The Unsullied that he chose were facing the Master.

Jon rode up to the Masters and got off Shadow. He motioned for everyone to stop as well.

Jon saw Good Master Kraznys, went to stand, "Gōntan ao maghagon se āeksion? (Did you bring the gold?)"

"Nyke maghatan se āeksion. (I brought the gold.)" Jon turned to Missandei and whispered, "Go tell the Thenns, that we're ready."

Missandei nodded and ran to the back to get the Thenns.

Jon looked forward again to see that the Good Master, were staring at him. Jon looked to his right to see that Tormund, "What are you thinking about Tormund?" J9n asked.

Tormund looked to him, "Why did you buy the girl?" Tormund went straight to the point.

Jon looked back at the Masters, "Because look at these shits. Would you want to stay with them for the rest of your life." Jon saw Tormund shake his head, "So I gave her freedom… Also, the shits probably played with her."

Tormund went to respond but was stopped by Missandei running back to stand beside Jon.

Jon looked down at her, "Are they coming?" She nodded, "Good." Jon looked back at the Master, and spoke clearly, "Se āeksion should sagon kesīr shortly. (The gold should be here shortly.)"

Jon saw some of them nod, but most of them looked at him annoyed. Jon looked back to see that the Thenns were here, and with the gold. Jon stood to the side for the Thenns to get a pass and to give the master the gold.

When the gold was giving to the Masters, Jon steps forward, "Eman given ao se āeksion. Sir skoriot iksis se qilōny? (I have given you the gold. Now where is the whip?)"

Master Kraznys stepped forward, with the whip in hand. When he got to Jon he held out his hand, "Gūrogon se qilōny valītsos. (Take the whip boy.)"

Jon took the whip and turned around to the 500 Unsullied he got, "Memēbagon! (March!)" He yelled and they did, "Keligon! (Stop!)" They stopped, "Henujagon!(Leave!)" And they turned around to leave.

Jon walked to his horse with Missandei beside him. He helped her up onto Shadow and then he got on and went to the head of his Unsullied army. When they were outside the gate, Jon yelled, "Keligon! (Stop!)" They did, Jon then threw the whip into the sand, and grabbed Missandei's chain, and took it off, "Iksā mirre dāez! iksan daor playing lēda ao. Kostā henujagon se nyke won't arghugon ao ilagon. Yn lo ao umbagon kesan treat ao hae lentor. Yn se iderennon iksis aōhon. (You are all free! I am not playing with you. You may leave and I won't hunt you down. But if you stay I will treat you like family. But the choice is yours.)"

Jon heard nothing for a bit, but before he knew it the Unsullied started to bang their spears into the ground. Jon smiled, he had done the second part of his contract with the shadow binder Quaithe, the only thing he had to do now was going to Old Valyria.

Jon looked to Mance, "I want you to take the FreeFolk and the Unsullied to Braavos. With half of the felt. Leave the Winds Winter behind for me okay." Mance nodded. Jon then looked to Rakharo, "Anha zala yer tat take jin khalasar, tat norvos. Yer hash tat vo enter jin city, yer hash tat stay outside jin walls. Yer tikh take jin eshna sachi ki fleet, vosma leave ato behind ha anna. (I want you to take the khalasar, to Norvos. You are not to enter the city, you are to stay outside the walls. You will take the other half of the fleet, but leave one behind for me.)" Rakharo nodded and went to the ships.

Jon looked at Missandei, "What I said to the unsullied, about being free, I also meant it to you as well, Missandei."

Missandei looked up at Jon, and smiled, "I will stay."

Jon nodded, "You will have to go with Mance. I will be going somewhere dangerous soon, and I want you to be safe." Missandei nodded, "Now let's go to the ship."

XxxxX

"You want to go where?!" Jack asked Jon.

Jon rolled his eyes, "I need you to take me to Valyria, Jack. I know it's stupid, but I need to go there."

Jack shook his head, "Whatever it is in Valyria that you are okay with risking your life, better be worth it Jon." Jack looked to Jon, and nodded, "I will help with this stupid quest of yours."

"Thank you, Jack." Jon turned around to go to his cabin to sleep.

Jon woke to see smoke everywhere and destroyed buildings. Jon looked around to see the same sight as to when he woke. Jon took a step forward and saw a burnt corpse.

Jon backed up, and heard a crunch, he turned around to see bones. Jon was spooked. But when he saw the chest his father gave him, he went over to it. And when he got there, he heard a voice… no, wait for three voices.

"Hatch us."

"Bring our kind back to the world."

"Awaken the fire."

"You are our father."

The voices repeated those words over and over again. Jon was taken from the voices by a rumble coming from behind him. He looked back to see a volcano erupting. Magma flew everywhere. The smoke grew and Jon swore he saw a shadow of a beast that has been dead for a century. Jon swore he saw a shadow of a dragon. Jon looked back to the chest and he heard three heartbeats.

The smoke was growing thicker and thicker by the second, then Jon heard a roar from the shadow of the dragon. Then Jon felt something stabbing him in the chest, and then a slit of the throat.

XxDreamEndxX

Jon sat up with sweat going down his face. Jon stood from his bed and went outside for some air. When he got to the deck, he saw that the sun was up, and shining. Jon went to the ledge and took a few deep breaths in.

'What the fuck was that?' He asked himself.

Jon stood there for a few minutes, but to Jon, it was hours, in thought. Jon was taken from his thoughts by Jack.

"Jon, you okay?" Jack asked.

Jon looked to him, he slowly nodded, "Yes, I'm fine… just a bad dream." Jon looked back out to the sea.

Jack nodded and left Jon to be.

Jon took one more deep breath in and then went back to his cabin, he looked over to the chest, his father gave him. Jon slowly walked towards it, he skidded his hand over the led. Jon looked to the lock, he then grabbed the key that was around his neck and brought it towards the lock.

He stopped midway, Jon shook his head from the thought he just had, 'That was a dream.' Jon stood and walked back to the cot, and laid down on it.

Jon was silently thinking, about the dream he had. Bones, and corpses. Magma, and smoke. Dragons, and stab wounds. Volcano, and shadow.

'What does this all mean?' Jon thought to himself.

Jon thought over everything, 'Bones, and corpses obviously mean death. Volcano and shadow could mean disaster. Magma and smoke could mean destruction. Now dragons, and stab wounds.'

Jon then looked to the chest, and remembered what it was saying, 'Hatch us. Bring our kind back to the world. Awaken the Fire. And you are our father.'

Jon, was in his thoughts for too long to realize that he was hungry. So Jon stood from his coot dressed in new clothes, washed his face, and left. When Jon left his room he went straight to the deck, and to see that everyone was getting breakfast, and for breakfast it was fish.

Jon got a plate and was served, he then walked to find Jack and found him on the wheel. Jon walked to him and stood beside him.

They didn't say a thing, Jon ate in silence, and Jack stirred in silence. When Jon was done his fish, he spoke, "How long will it take us to get to Valyria?"

Jack looked to him, "With the weather like this, I would say three to four days, but with a storm, it could be pushed up to six days."

Jon nodded and left to his cabin.

XxxxX

Without a storm, Jon was able to get to Valyria by the fourth day. Now Jon was in a rowboat, with his chest, swords, and two other men. Jon looked back to the island they would be landing on.

The island was small, but with a huge destroyed building on it. Most likely a library, or a mansion for one of the great houses, Valyria once had. Within a few minutes they were there, Jon was the first to step out and the instant his feet touched the soil, he felt a huge fire grow in him. He also got the feeling something was telling him to go to the building.

Jon looked back to his men, and told them to grab the chest and follow. They did and started the walk to the building. They had no interaction with the Stone Men. They stayed far away from them. But when they got to the top they saw the door opened. Jon drew Blackfyre and started to walk slowly into the building. When he entered he saw books and scrolls, 'So it is a library.'

Jon looked back at his men and motioned for them to come closer and to put down the chest.

When they put down the chest they walked towards him and he whispered, "Go back to the ship, and grab bigs and a few more hands." They nodded and left.

Jon looked back into the library, he started to walk around, to see how big this was. Jon was still walking around when he heard the door shut. He looked back to see that no one was here. He looked around and found the chest. He walked towards it, and when he got there, he saw a note on top of it.

'That wasn't there.' Jon thought to himself. He picked up the note and opened it.

'Open the chest and read the contents'

The note read.

Jon was resistance at first, but his father did say, 'unless you really need to.'

And the note told him to read the contents, so to Jon that was something he really needed to. So Jon grabbed the key from around his neck, and puts it into the lock, and twisted.

The lock was unlocked, and Jon took it off. And wit shaky hands he opened the chest, to get hit with a whole lot of heat. When Jon looked back into the chest he saw scrolls, two cloaks, and eggs… no dragon eggs! There were three dragon eggs in the chest!

Jon was too into the contents of the chest that he didn't know someone was behind him. Jon looked behind him to see a man with a long golden blonde beard and longer golden blonde hair, the man had emerald green eyes. Jon turned around slowly and stood. The man followed him with his eyes. When Jon finally got to his feet, the man looked to the waterskin beside him.

Jon looked down at the waterskin as well, and looked back up to the man, to see he was walking towards him. Jon grabbed the waterskin, then walked towards a table, and sat the waterskin down on it. And walked back to his chest. The man walked to the waterskin and opened it, and chugged the whole thing down.

When the man was done he looked to Jon, and spoke with a broken voice, "Thank you."

Jon nodded and saw that the man walked back to where he was before, laid down, on the stone of the library. Jon looked back to his chest and grabbed the cloaks. When Jon opened them up, he knew one was a maiden's cloak. The maiden's cloak, was gray, with white running wolves all over it. The other cloak was a black cloak with red dragons.

Jon looked between the cloaks and puts them down on the stone floor. Jon then grabbed a scroll, and read the contents inside.

'If the babe in Lyanna Targaryen, is a boy, he will have the name of Crowned Prince Daeron Targaryen.

If the babe is a girl, she will have the name of Princess Visenya Targaryen.

Signed

Crowned Prince Rhaegar Targaryen '

Jon dropped the scroll, 'Why is that in the chest. Aunt Lyanna was raped by Prince Rhaegar.' Jon grabbed another scroll and opened it to read it.

'Dear Lya,

I have arrived at King's Landing. My Father wants me to lead the Dornish army and the rest of the Targaryen army to fight my cousin Robert Baratheon.

I know I'm good with a sword, but Robert and his hammer, are one mind and body. I have little chance to win against him. But for the babe in you, I promise I will return to you and Elia.

Hope Arthur isn't being a hassle, and the baby is fine and you are healthy.

Love,

Rhaegar'

Dropped, grabbed a new one.

'I stand and witness the marriage of Prince Rhaegar Targaryen, and Lady Lyanna Stark, they are one soul and one body.

Signed,

Elia Targaryen'

Jon dropped the scroll, and grabbed his head, 'Why would Father have these?' Then it came to him, 'No… no… I can't be… I can't be a Targaryen… My father is Eddard Stark…'

'You can have two. Eddard as your father, for raising you, and giving you a home, to live under. He kept you safe. He kept you a secret, for you are of the Blood. If he didn't you would have died by, King Robert Baratheon. And Rhaegar Targaryen as your biological father." A voice said to Jon.

Jon looked around to see if someone was there… minus the man from before, who looks to be sleeping. Jon continued to look around, 'Where are you, and how do you know?'

The voice spoke again, 'I am far from here, I know because I have a thousand and one eyes.'

Jon was confused, 'What do you mean!'

The voice spoke, 'If you don't know… then allow me to show you, what happened sixteen years ago.'

Jon then felt like he was flying, and when he stops he was standing beside an old man, with red-eye. But before he could do anything, the man spoke, "Watch, and see what is about to happen." It was the same voice from his head.

Jon listened and looked forward. He was in the stands of a tourney. A knight that just knocked down three squares and the king wanted his death. The knight left, and the King asked the crown prince to find the traitor knight.

The old man grabbed his arm and now they were in a forest, where the knight was. The knight slowly took off his helmet… her helmet. When Jon saw her face, he spoke, "Arya?"

The man shook his head, "No, that right there is Lyanna Stark, your mother. Keep watching."

Jon nodded and keep his eyes on Lyanna Stark. Jon then heard the creak of a branch. He looked back to see a silver-haired haired man with the same eyes as him the same piercing violet. Behind him was a knight wearing golden armour and had a white cape.

"That is Prince Rhaegar Targaryen, your father and his sworn sword, and best friend Ser Arthur Dayne, the Sword of the Morning." The Old man spoke.

Jon nodded and looked back to see that Lyanna Stark was glaring at the Prince. Jon heard the Prince speak.

"My Lady, why the glare. I'm not here to take you to my Mad Father."

Lyanna looked back at the Kingsguard, "What about him, the title is in its name."

Rhaegar looked back at his sword, "Well it's too bad for my father that, Ser Arthur here, is loyal to me, not my father." He looked back at Lyanna, "Also the Kingsguard, aren't really good at speaking, so there is no need for you to worry your beautiful little head."

Lyanna laughed, "Well isn't he a shit guard. That the best you got with flattery My Prince."

"Aye, I have more, but I am on a timer, and I haven't been able to find the ugly knight my father wants dead. Have you seen him by any chance?" Rhaegar responded.

Lyanna giggled, "No, I haven't seen the ugly knight, the king wants but he did leave this behind." She handed Rhaegar, a shield with a laughing WeirWood tree.

Rhaegar took the shield, "Thank you, My Lady. I will make sure my father gets this." He turned around, "Now have a nice day, will you."

"That was the beginning of the Song of Ice and Fire. A lady dressed as a knight and got the prince to fall in love with her. But that's not the ending, dear boy." The Old man said.

Jon looked up at the man, knowing there was more, "Now let me show you more." The Old man puts his hand on Jon's shoulder.

XxxxX

Jon has seen everything, he has seen the promise the prince made to the lady. He saw the marriage, and Princess Elia expecting to share her bed with another lady. He saw how the Rebellion began, and how it ended. He saw the fall of King Aerys, and why Ser Jamie Lannister killed his king.

But now he was standing in a tower in Drone, watching as his mother hugged him, and saying sweet everything to him, giving him his name, Daeron Targaryen. Jon saw his mother was weak, and he could hear the fighting going on outside of the tower.

"Mommy loves you. Daddy loves you. Your stepmother loves you. You will be safe with my family, my sweet. Uncle Ned will care for you, and make you feel loved." Lyanna whispered to him.

Jon saw one of the maid's whisper something in her ear, and shortly after, Lyanna gave the babe Jon to the maid. Then the door opened to show a young Eddard Stark. Jon saw him run to the side of the bed, and he saw how Ned held his sister's hand. Jon saw Lyanna made Ned promise to protect him, and never let anyone know who he was. Jon saw Ned leaving the tower with the baby him.

"Now you know who you really are. You have seen the beginning and ending of the Usurper's Rebellion." Jon looked to the old man, and the old man stared back, "Now what are you going to do? Are you going to cry in a corner, until the world ends, or are you going to take back what was rightfully yours?"

Jon knew his answer before he even asked, "I will take back what was rightfully mine."

The old man smiled, "Good, take back my ancestor's throne." Jon widened his eyes, the old man laughed, "I have had many names, but I mainly went by BloodRaven, I was the hand of the King for both King Aerys the first and King Maeker the first. I am the bastard son of Aegon the fourth, My name is Brynden Rivers." Jon's eyes grew wider than average, "I should be leaving soon, but before I go I will be giving you something, that no one has any knowledge of. I also ask you to send your younger cousin, Brandon, to me beyond the Wall."

The old man brought his hand to Jon's forehead, and closed his eyes. In an instant, Jon was seeing dragons, and people be killed by magma, and lava. Jon closed his eyes, from the sight. When he opened them again he was in the same library he was in before Brynden Rivers took him on the trip of the past.

Jon sat up to see all the books, and scrolls were gone, he also noticed that the cloaks his mother wore, weren't there, so he stood and walked outside to see that the books, scrolls, cloaks and a horn? were there, he re-entered to notice that the chest was still there. But when Jon looked into the chest his eggs were gone, but then he heard muffled screaming coming from above him. Jon stood, and walked to the stairs, and walked up to the roof and saw that there was a pyre and on the pyre was three of his men, tied to posts. In front of them were his eggs.

Jon then remembered a memory, Bloodraven, gave him. Dragons will be awakened by a blood sacrifice. Jon just walked forward to the pyre, took off his belt, which had his sword, Blackfyre, and his dagger on, he then went and grabbed the eggs, and sat down, beside his sword... Out of nowhere, the pyre set fire. It grew and grew, Jon's vision started to blur. Jon felt no pain, from the fire. Then Jon heard creaks coming from his lap. Jon looked down at the eggs. One was pure black with tints of red and grey, the other was emerald green with bronze, the last was ocean blue with silver. Jon looked closer to the pure black one to see golden/amber glowing from the cracks.

Jon noticed something was missing, so he grabbed Blackfyre, and slit his hand, and with the blood from his hand, he rubbed some on to each egg.

'For dragons to hatch, they need a pyre, a human blood sacrifice, and someone with the blood can be dead or alive. If the person is alive, the dragon will give the person a certain amount of time to be unburnt.' Jon thought to himself.

The hatching continued, and a few seconds later, little wings started to poke out of the eggs. Then the heads, and soon the bodies. The baby dragons looked around for a bit, and when they noticed Jon, they started to crawl onto him.

Jon didn't notice how long he was on fire, but when he looked back up he saw no fire, he only saw smoke and bones. Jon looked back at the dragons. The biggest dragon, had black of scales, with red spikes, and horns, his wing membranes, and under scales were grey. The dragon also had golden/amber eyes. When Jon looked into its eyes, he felt something inside his mind move, and now he was staring back at his real body.

'What the fuck!' Jon shouted.

Jon blinked, and now he was back into his body, looking down at the black dragon. Jon shook his head. He then looked to his shoulder, to see the smallest. The dragon had ocean blue scales, with silver eyes, horns, spikes, under scales, and wing membranes. She looked at the calmest of the three. Jon then looked to the last dragon, he had emerald green scales, under scales, horns, spikes, and wing membranes, his eyes were beating bronze.

When Jon was done examining his dragons he stood to his feet. He then noticed he was butt naked, and his sword had no sheath. Jon picked up Blackfyre, and turned to the stairs, and walked down, and left.

When he got out he noticed, Jack, the man from earlier and his crew was standing there with wide eyes. Jon knew what they were shocked about, but didn't care and continued to walk down to the ocean. When he got there he noticed that the rowboats were there, he then looked to the dragons. He looked down at himself, he was covered in ashes, and some ash. He needed to get cleaned. Jon continued to walk to the ocean, when his feet were in the water, he got on his knees, and brought his hands down to the water and made a cup with his hands, and brought it back up, closed his eyes and cleared his face with it.

Jon then stood slowly and walked back to see that everyone was getting the boats ready to leave. He looked at each one and saw the books, scrolls, letters, and his mother's cloaks were there. Jon walked to the closet boat and got in.

When they got to the boat, exited, and walked to his cabin. When he got there he washed his body and got dressed for bed. But before Jon could get into bed, the dragons started to sing, and move around on his desk. Jon looked to them and saw they were trying to get his attention.

They succeeded, Jon walked towards them and saw them get excited. When Jon stood in front of them, the dragons started to move around again, Jon rolled his eyes and held his hand out. And one by one, they started to climb onto his hand, and up to his arm, and onto his shoulders.

Jon turned to go to his bed but was stopped by the grumble coming from his stomach. Jon looked down, and saw that the dragons also looked down, where the noise was coming from. Jon turned back to the door and left, to find food for him and his dragons.

When Jon found one of the cooks, the man looked to his dragons, and said, "Meat?" Jon nodded, and the man left to below the deck to see if he can find some. The man came back with none, "Couldn't find any commander. The best I can think of his fish." The cook suggested.

Jon nodded and left to find a fishing rod. When Jon found one he returned to the deck, and tossed the line into the water, and waited, and waited, and waited. When Jon finally caught one, he was disappointed, it was too tiny for the dragons to share, and it was also deformed.

Jon tossed the line back in, and waited again, and again, and again. But this time he has amusement to watch. His dragons climbed off his shoulders and onto the railing. Jon watched them try to bite at the rob and failing epically. Jon laughed at how they were acting, he knew that when the grow bigger he won't be able to see this.

He watched the dragons play fight with each other, biting, clawing at each other. Jon watched as they sing little song, with them trying to roar. But when Jon caught the black on trying to get back to him, he saw the emerald green one fight him and pushed him off the railing. Jon's eyes widened in fear, he dropped to rod, and jumped after his dragon.

Jon saw a little splash when he got onto the railing and saw the dragon trying to stay above water, but failing. Jon jumped into the water, a fare dissent away to make sure the dragon doesn't move that much. Jon dived and saw the amber eyes of his dragon, he swam toward the golden eyes, when he was in front of it, he grabbed it lightly and swam toward the surface.

When he got to the surface he carefully put the dragon on his head and saw that the boat was further away then it was before and swam towards it, making sure the dragon on the head was as far away from the water as possible. The closer he got closer he could see his other dragons. They were both looking around, and when they saw him they started moving in his direction. Jon watched as they both almost fell into the water as well, but thanks to Jack and the man from earlier, which they both grabbed one each, and Jon saw the dragons react instantly and saw them biting the person's fingers.

Jon took a deep breath when he felt, little feet moving around on his head, and a tail moving around his neck. Jon laughed when the dragon put his head in front of him. When Jon got to the boat the grabbed the dragon on his head and moved him to his left shoulder, Jon slowly climbed, and got back onto the deck, he laid down, taking deep breaths. Jon felt the dragon moved to his chest, Jon looked down at him and saw that the dragon had its wings covering his head. Jon looked back up into the sky. He then heard footsteps coming from the left of him.

Jon looked to see Jack , and the man, where walking towards him. Carrying both of the dragons, the dragons were still biting their fingers. Jon saw the blood all over their hands.

Both men looked at him, Jon nodded, knowing what they were asking him. They both slowly went to their knees, and brought the dragons to his chest, to sleep beside there brother. When the dragon noticed that they were being let go of, and put on his chest, they looked excited. They both jumped out of the men's hands, and onto his stomach. They both started to move around, and walked towards there brother, and by the light breathing was feeling through his wet shirt, was sleeping.

Jon looked up to the men, "Thank you." He looked to their hands, "How are your hands."

Both men laughed, Jack responded, "They hurt as hell. I'm never grabbing one of them again." The other man nodded.

Jon looked to the other, "I never got your name?"

The man nodded, his emerald green eyes sparkled, "Why don't you take a guess." His accent was of Westerosi.

Jon thought, the man was of average height, he had long golden/blonde hair going down to his mid-back, he also had emerald green eyes. Jon thought of all the great and peasant houses of Westeros. From the man's looks, he cut it down to the south of the Neck.

'Westeros Houses, with emerald green eyes…' Jon eyes widened.

The man had the same body from as Ser Jamie Lannister, from when the Bloodraven showed him the truth.

"House Lannister. You're from House Lannister." Jon spoke.

The man grinned, "Aye. Gerion Lannister." He held out his no bloody hand. Jon shook it without shook it slowly, to not wake up the three sleeping dragons.

"Well nice meeting you, everyone knows me as Jon Snow, but my real name is Daeron Targaryen," Jon spoke. Jack, Gerion, and the rest of his men looked at him with wide eyes, "We will talk about this later, but I ask all of you to keep it a secret… please." Slowly everyone nodded.

Jon's stomach grumbled again, "I need food." He looked back up into the dark, smoky, sky. Jon looked over to Jack, "When will we be out of this bloody sea?"

"By the morning, Commander. But where will we be going?" Jack responded.

Jon looked back into the sky, it has been a few weeks, but he missed Val, and Arianne much, they were both in Norvos, but then he remembered what the shadow binder said, "Where going to Myr, Jack. Also, we need food for these boys and girls." He pointed to his dragons.

Jack slowly nodded, "What do they eat? And why to Myr?"

Jon looked up at him, "Meat. But I already asked one of the cooks, if they had any, and they had none, and that is why I was out here, fishing." Jon saw Jack nod, and continued."Where going to Myr because I need to see someone, and to get something."

Jack nodded, "I will get onto that in the morning. But right now we need to fill your stomach." Jack slowly turned around and left.

Jon looked back up and closed his eyes. 'Might as well get some sleep in, before my food comes.' Jon thought.


Val(four weeks later)

Val looked down at her belly, the bump was most definitely there, bigger than Dalla's when she was at this time. Val looked back up to the baby, Dalla gave birth to a moon ago

Val knew what the boy's name was going to be in two years time. The babe had Dalla's hair, cheeks, and eyes. But everything else was Mance's. The babe was being a rascal since he was born. Making noises all night, and crying every time he couldn't see Dalla or Val.

'I'm giving birth to, two of theses. Old Gods help us.' She thought to herself.

Val was looking at the babe when the door opened to show Dalla was opening it. The baby looked up to see his mother, he started to make baby noises. Dalla walked closer, and picked him up, with one of her arms. She looked to Val and held out a hand, which had a scroll in it.

Val looked up at her sister, "A scroll from Mance. It says Jon has returned. He also returned with something very important, and when he returns we are having a meeting, with all the commanders, Masters, and the lord, and ladies of this city."

Val grabbed the scroll, and read it.

'Jon has returned. He has also returned with something special. He has asked you to get the chiefs, commanders, masters, and lords and ladies from Norvos ready for a meeting. Jon has already sent ravens out to Arthur, and Joeanna.

Mance Rayder, Master of Whispers'

Val handed back the scroll, and stood slowly, "Have you told them yet?" She asked Dalla, her response was a shake of the head, "I will get everyone ready." Dalla nodded.

Val left, to find Lord Nortos, and Lady Mellario. Val was walking down a hallway when she saw Arianne. She smiled, her soon to be lover was indeed beautiful. Even when she wasn't wearing something, that was showing too much skin.

Arianne looked back at her, and smiled, "Val, what can I do for you? Or is it, do you?" Arianne jest.

Val smiled, "Jon wants the Lords and Ladies, ready for a meeting when he returns. I was looking for your mother, and Lord Nortos."

Arianne nodded, "What is it Jon, wants a meeting for?"

Val shook her head, "No idea. Mance only said, 'important things'."

Arianne nodded. They continued to walk to wherever the winds take them. They pass the walls and doors. Not knowing where they were going, until they stopped in front of the Maester's room.

Val knocked and entered, with Arianne following shortly behind her. Val saw the Maester was writing a letter.

Val spoke, "Maester," he looked up and smiled, "Can you check on the babes?"

The Maester nodded, "Of course. Come lay down." Val followed, and laced down, he started to ask questions, "How are they? Are they kicking a lot, or are they behaving?"

"It's off and on. One kicks a lot and the other seems to want to sleep all the time."

The maester nodded, "It sounds like you have a boy and a girl, in there."

Val nodded and looked to Arianne, who looked to be acting normal, but she could see she was sad that she couldn't be the one being pregnant with Jon's children. Arianne saw that she was looking at her, and turned away.

"They seem to be normal. Keep eating, and they will be a healthy bunch."

Val nodded and sat up, and went to Arianne, she looked back the maester, "Thank you." The maester nodded, she left with Arianne beside her. She walked to her room, and opened the door and pushed Arianne into it. Arianne looked shocked. But before she could ask, Val spoke, "I need a hugging pillow. I would normally use Jon, but he isn't here. So I decided that because we're going to be fucking the same man, and most likely sleep in the same bed. We could get used to each other's company in bed."

Arianne looked at her. "Just to let you know I have slept with other women before."

Val nodded, "I thought as much. But still why not. But before he go and start fighting over which side we sleep on Jon. I always sleep on his left you can have his right."

Arianne nodded. Val walked over to the bed and got undressed, and dressed into some sleep wear-one of Jon's grey shirts. She quickly got into the bed and saw that Arianne was slowly going towards the bed, and did the same, but stayed with her underclothes, and got into the bed.

Val slowly closed her eyes, and felt sleep taking over her. Within a few minutes she was passed out, and so was Arianne. Both hugging each other.


Mance Rayder

When Mance got the raven saying Jon was returning with some important things, he was suspecting dragons. Mance was shocked when he first saw them in the wooden cages. He was shocked by the story that Jon told him, about Jon being a Targaryen Prince, and about the awakening of the dragons.

How Jon had to sacrifice three of his men, to bring back the dragons. Mance felt like he was going insane, from the knowledge he was just given, and the title he was giving.

'Master of Whispers.' Jon told him, and when he asked Jon why, he responded with, 'Bards are the best information finders, and you were King-Beyond-The-Wall, you can take children under your wing and take care of them. I heard that the Spider has a system of little children giving him the information he has. I want you to do the same, but unlike the Spider, you will feed them, and when they come back with information, you give them treats, and clothes.'

But Mance was brought out of his thoughts, by the sounds of steel hitting steel. Mance looked up to see he was in front of a blacksmith's shop. Mance looked over to Jon, who was putting the ocean blue dragon, which Jon named Līāna(*5), after his mother, back into her cage. Jon looked sad as he did this.

When Jon was finally able to get the dragon into her cage, he closed the cage and pulled the curtain over the door. Jon grabbed Blackfyre, and looked back at him, and motioned him to watch the donkey, which had the cages attached to. Mance followed his order and made sure no one touched the donkey.

When Jon finally exited the shop, it felt like five hours went by, but only two, Jon left the shop with a boy the same age as him following him. Mance looked to Jon confused, but before he could ask Jon spoke, "I can answer your question later, but right now, I need to do something." Mance nodded, Jon smiled, "Thank you for doing this for me."

Jon grabbed a bag of gold dragons, and walked back into the shop, the boy stayed behind. Just like last time, Jon returned, with Blackfyre in a new sheath, and a bit less gold than when he entered, with the bag.

Jon looked to Mance and the boy, "Mance this is Gendry Waters, my new Commander, and Master of Smiths. Gendry this is Mance Rayder, my Master of Whispers, and Second in Command, you will meet my third in command when we return to the base. (*6)"

Mance looked to the boy. The boy had blue eyes and dark brown hair. The boy also had broad shoulders and had hands to wield a War Hammer. The boys were of average height.

Mance held out his hand, and the boy grabbed it and shook, "Nice meeting ya. As Jon said, I'm Mance. No Lord, just Mance." The boy nodded.

"Gendry." The boy responded.

Mance saw Jon nod, "Now that the introductions are finished, we need to head to the docks, to see if we can find my Commander of Arms, also my Commander of Spears. We also need to get the Unsullied a Commander."

Both Mance and Gendry nodded. Mance knew the names of the first two commanders, Arthur, and Joeanna Reyne. A house that was supposed to be destroyed, and gone from the world. But it seems like one of the minor lords of the house went to Essos, got in a drunk marriage, and had a babe with the lady that birth Arthur.

Mance watched as Jon walked over to the other side of the donkey, and opened the cage. Jon came back around with the green dragon, which was named Tegonāzma(*5). Mance saw Gendry's eyes widened.

"Is that what… no that's impossible… my eyes are playing tricks on me." Gendry spoke.

Mance laughed, "No, my boy. Your eyes aren't playing tricks on you. What Jon is currently holding is a baby dragon, a real, living, breathing, moving dragon."

"But how… dragons are supposed to be dead?" Gendry asked.

Mance looked over to Gendry, "Let me tell you something, my boy. This company that you have joined, is called the 'Brotherhood of the Old Gods'. Most of the men in the company are from beyond the Wall, and you are currently talking to the former King-Beyond-The-Wall, but the name has been moved onto that man there." He pointed to Jon, "King of the FreeFolk, we named him. He has made stuff you would think impossible happen. He has talked to a direwolf. He has fought an Other and killed it. He brought the FreeFolk south of the wall, which no King-Beyond-The-Wall has ever done. He found one of House Targaryen's swords, Blackfyre. He wields the sword of the Red God, Lightbringer. He has sealed the Smoking sea and lived. He stayed on an island filled with stone men, and live. Now he brought dragons back." Mance looked down at Gendry, the boy was wide-eyed, "Our Company might be small but our Head Commander is someone special, and soon this company will pass the Golden Company, in power and strength."

Mance looked forward to seeing Jon was looking at him, Jon quickly looked away with a growing blush. Mance looked down at Gendry, "He might be a bastard, but he has proven the whole world that Bastards can rise high in the world. He has passed the great eight bastards of Aegon the Unworthy." Mance grabbed one of Gendry's shoulders, "You have choices, the right choice to join this company, you are young, you will see this company grow and grow."

Gendry shook his head, "I didn't join… Jon brought me from Master Tobho… he said he saw something special in me, and I wasn't going to be able to achieve it in a shitty blacksmith's shop."

Mance nodded, "Well let's hope he right about you."

Gendry nodded, "Let's hope so."

Mance looked forward, Jon was looking at his dragon, which was on his shoulder. Mance smiled, 'We made the right choice in naming him King.'

Within a few minutes, they all stood at the docks. Both Jon and Gendry were watching the donkey. Well, Mance went to find his fellow commanders. He was stopped by the sight of a little boy, who looked hungry, he was also grabbing at his knees.

Mance walked towards him. The boy noticed him walking towards him, and crawled backward. Mance stopped and spoke in a kind voice, "You look hurt, so I came to see what I can do for you." The boy looked nervous, Mance took another few steps forward, the boy didn't back up. When Mance was right in front of the boy he went to his knees, he looked down at the boy's knees, he looked back up at the boy, "May I take a look? I promise I won't bite."

The boy slowly nodded, the boy moved his hands out of Mance view of his knees. The knees were scraped, and the left knee had small pieces of wood in. Mance careful grabbed the boys right knee, "Tell me if this hurts?" The boy nodded.

Mance poked at a few places, all hurt the boy, Mance looked back up at the boy, "You will need to see a Maester, for these. But you will also need to eat some food. Who do you live with, my boy?"

The boy looked hesitant at first, but quickly answered, "I… I… live with my siblings." Mance nodded.

"How often do you and your siblings eat?" Mance continued.

"Whenever we get food."

Mance nodded, "How about this. You take me to your siblings, and I will take you to where I live, I will give you the food you will need, and the Maester to look at your wounds." Mance looked up at the boy and smiled.

The boy looked hesitant, it took his longer to answer, but he answered, "O… okay."

The boy tried to stand, but Mance stopped him, "Oh no you don't. You are not walking in this state." Mance picked the boy up, like you would a little child, "Now can you point me in the direction of your siblings?"

The boy nodded, and pointed towards the other end of the docks.

But before Mance could take a step, someone tapped his shoulder.

Mance turned to see that both Reynes were behind him, Arthur asked, "Where's Jon."

Mance pointed towards Jon and Gendry, "Over there. Tell Jon I will be back later."

Arthur nodded, and walked towards Jon, "Okay."


Jon Snow

'Bastard son of Robert Baratheon.' Jon thought

From what his father told him about House Baratheon, but many a young Robert Baratheon, was that they had, sapphire eyes, and dark black hair. Gendry had the looks, he has the fury, he was also a brilliant blacksmith.

Somewhere deep down, told Jon, that they would be best of friends. That Jon wouldn't hate him for what his father did to his biological father. And it was proven, a friendship grew well they were waiting for Mance to return.

Well they were waiting for Mance, they chatted, got to know each other, and what they like in women. Jon found out Gendry, like women who were a mix of loyal and fierce. He liked dark haired women.

When Jon and Gendry were talking about dragons, a thought came to mind, 'House Baratheon has Targaryen blood in them, they had it from Orys Baratheon, the bastard brother of Aegon I Targaryen. Not only from Orys, but also from Rhaelle Targaryen, the mother of Steffon Baratheon.'

Jon looked to Līāna's cage, and back at Gendry.

Gendry saw this, "What is it Jon?"

Jon knew this was a bad area to do this but he really wanted to know, if Gendry could touch a dragon, without the dragon biting his fingers, "I want to test something."

Jon walked over to Līāna's cage and opened it. Līāna got onto his hand, which could barely hold her in anymore, climb up his arm and to his shoulders. She tied her tail around his neck.

Jon turned to Gendry, who looked worried, "Jon… what are you doing?"

Jon looked around and saw everyone stopped and was currently looking at him. He looked around and saw both Arthur and Joeanna, were in the crowd, looking at him with wide eyes.

Jon looked back at Gendry, and started to walk towards him, "If what I'm thinking is true, the dragons won't hurt you." He looks into Gendry's eyes, "Give me your hand."

Gendry's eyes grew, "No way! I'm not giving you my hand, not with the dragon on your shoulder!"

Jon shook his head, "Just give me your bloody hand Gendry. If what I am thinking is true then, the dragons won't hurt you." Jon repeated.

Gendry shook his head, "Okay, I will give you my hand… but if that thing bites off my hand… I swear I will make your life miserable!" Gendry said and gave him his left hand.

Jon grabbed his hand, with his right. With his left hand he pointed to Gendry's hand, he looked at Līāna and said, "Jikagon naejot. (Go to.)"

Līāna untied her tail and moved down his arm, and when she got to where Jon was holding Gendry's hand, palm up, she started to sniff at it for a bit. Within a few more seconds, she was climbing onto Gendry's hand, and up his shoulder and did the same thing as she did with Jon.

Jon smiled, and dropped Gendry's hand, and backed up a bit, 'It worked! Oh my Seven Hells, it actually worked!' Jon looked to Gendry, who's eyes were closed, and said, "Opening your eyes Gendry. She won't hurt you."

Gendry slowly opened his eyes, and looked down at his hand, and saw no blood. He then looked to his shoulder and saw the dragon looking back at him. He looked back at Jon, and pointed to Līāna, "Sh… She… She's on… my shoulder… why… why in the… blo… bloody Seven Hells… is she… on… me!"

"I will tell you when we are in private. But first I want to test one more thing." Jon looked at Gendry with an apology look, "I'm sorry, but can you wait a bit longer."

Gendry slowly nodded, "Yo… You… Owe me… some… something… for helping… you… with this."

Jon nodded, "I know." He looked back at Līāna, and she looked at him turning her head to the side, "Māzigon. (Come.)" Jon said in High Valyrian. Jon watched as Līāna looked around to see if she could see anything, she could climb on. She saw nothing, so she started to flap her wings, Jon looked at Gendry, "If she starts to fall, I want you to catch her. Got it." Gendry nodded slowly.

Jon brought his eyes to Līāna, and saw that she was still flapping her wings, a few seconds later she jumped off Gendry's shoulder, and into the air. Jon watched as she stretched, her wings out more, and flapped. Just like that Jon saw Līāna flying towards him.

When she landed, she landed like she was trying to give Jon a hug, with her wings spread out on his chest, and her claws in his shirt, and her head looking up at him. Jon laughed, and looked down at her. Jon saw the look on her scaly face, it was saying, 'Praise me.' Jon laughed and brought his left arm underneath her, her claws let go of his shirt and landed them on his arm. She slowly dropped her body onto Jon's arm.

Jon brought his arm up to his shoulder, she climbed onto it, and tied her tail around his neck.

Jon looked at Gendry, who looked terrified and joyful at the same time. Jon then looked to Arthur and Joeanna. He motioned for them to come. But before he left he had a thought. He looked around him and saw that the whole dock was silent, and looking at him. Jon turned around to the other cages and opened them both. Both Tegon(*5) and Sȳndordārys, climbed out of there cages, both climbed on to Jon with Tegon taking Jon's other shoulder, and wrapping his tail around his next. Leaving Sȳndordārys, with his right arm, tweeting his tail around Jon's arm.

Jon motioned for his commanders to follow. Jon turned in the direction of the Free Folks home base. On his way out of the docks he grabbed the reins of the donkey, he left. He turned around to see if Gendry, Arthur, and Joeanna following him.

Jon looked forward thinking about stuff, when felt a sharp pain in his left ear. Jon brought his left arm up to his ear, and felt a warm liquid coming from it. Jon brought the hand back down, to see that the fingertips were covered in blood. Jon looked to his left, to see that Līāna was looking away from him.

Jon then remembered what she just did a few minutes ago. Jon laughed, "You bit, me for not praising you? Really Līāna?" She looked further away, "Fucking dragon." Jon mumbled, and brought his left hand up to pat the dragon, and rubbed it's scaled which seems all the dragons like that. When heard a purr, coming from Līāna, "Your a cat now? How interesting." Jon laughed.


Arthur Reyne

Arthur watched as his commander talked to the dragons. When Arthur first saw the dragon he thought his eyes were playing tricks on him, but slowly the whole docked got quiet and looked towards Jon.

But now he is watching his Commander playing with the blue dragon. Arthur was brought out of his thoughts by the boy to his left, the one that the dragon was climbing.

Arthur shook his head, "Excuse me." The boy looked to him, "We were never able to introduce ourselves." Arthur motioned to Joeanna, to his left, "My name is Arthur Reyne, Lord of Castamere, and to this company Master and Commander of Swords. To my left is my only daughter, Joeanna Reyne, Heiress to Castamere, and to this company Commander of Spears." Arthur finished, and held his hand out in front of him.

The boy nodded, "Gendry Waters, Commander, and Master of Smiths." He shook his hand.

Arthur looked forward to seeing Jon was looking at them with a smile, he looked forward when he noticed Arthur was looking. Arthur looked back to Gendry, "Do you know how Jon got the dragons?" Arthur motioned with his head at Jon and the dragons.

Gendry looked forward, and shook his head, "No I do not. Not even Mance knows, who is the second in command, how Jon got the dragons. The only people that know is Jon, Jack, and Gerion." Gendry looked back to him, "The only thing I know about the dragons are there names." Gendry looked back towards Jon, "The blue one's name is Līāna, a pretty name, and if my Valyrian is correct, it means Lyanna. The green on it Tegonāzma, which should mean earthborn. The biggest is Sȳndordārys(*5), which means shadow king? I don't know the meaning behind the names but they should have a brilliant back story."

Arthur nodded, and looked to his daughter, who seems to be speeding up, to check up with Jon.

When Joeanna got to Jon, Arthur saw the smile on Joeanna's face. Arthur hasn't seen that kind of smile from her in ages. Arthur smiled knowing why she was smiling like that, 'My daughter has found someone.'

When Arthur looked back up to see that his daughter was patting the green dragon. His eyes widened instantly. How? Dragons only allow people with Valyrian Blood in them, touch them. Then he remembered what happened just a few minutes ago.

He looked to his right, "Do you know your parents, Gendry?"

Gendry shook his head, "No, I don't know my parents. But I know my mother was of blonde hair."

"Who raised you?" Arthur questioned.

"Master Tobho, he taught me how to bend steel. He gave me a home, food to eat." Gendry answered.

Arthur nodded, "You have no clue, who your parents are, and or if they had any Valyrian blood in them?" Gendry nodded.

Arthur looked forward, to see that they were home. They continued walking until Jon came to a halt. Jon turned around, and spoke, "Arthur I want you to take Gendry to the food hall and get him some food, when your done I want you to find the rest of the Commanders and Masters, and tell them we are leaving to Norvos in the morning." Arthur nodded.

Jon looked to Gendry, "I promised to tell you who your parents are, but I only know who your father is because Tobho Mott told me." Gendry nodded, "Your father is King Robert Baratheon, King of Westeros. Your mother is still the blonde haired mystery."

Arthur looked to Gendry to see he was wide eyes. Arthur agreed with his reaction. If he found out that his father was the King, he as well would have been wide eyed.

Gendry shook himself out of his trance, "Then the reason you wanted the dragon to climb on me was that to see if she can smell it."

Jon nodded, "Yes. Only people with Valyrian blood in them can hold a dragon. Anyone else would a) they wouldn't climb on to them, and b) bite the living seven hells, out of your hands." Jon looked to Joeanna, "Which is weird that Joeanna, can pat the dragons." Jon looked to Arthur, "You said that your wife's name was Visenya Frye."

Arthur nodded, "Aye, that was her name."

"And she didn't tell you about her family?" Jon continued.

"She only told me she was a high born, and that she had a twin sister, named Rhaenyra." He answered.

"All Targaryen names, and or Blackfyre." Jon looked to be in thought.

"What are you getting at Jon?" Joeanna questioned.

Jon looked over to her, "I believe your mother was a Blackfyre." Jon looked to Arthur, "I believe your wife wanted to stay with the common folk, and took the Blackout of the Fyre, and said her name was Visenya Fyre." Arthur was wide eyed, Jon continued, "But you married her out of love, and she took you name, Reyne." Jon turned around, "Well I should be going, these rascals are getting hungry."


Jon Snow

Jon walked to the kitchen, to grab some meat for the dragons. The dragons were currently singing, trying to get Jon to get them food. Jon rolled his eyes, "Enough I'm getting you the food." They just continued.

When they got to the kitchen, Jon opened the door and saw that the meat was already out. The singing stopped instantly, and Jon felt the weight on his shoulders leave, and he saw that Līāna and Tegon glide to the meat.

Jon looked down at his arm to see Sȳndordārys, the dragon looked up at him and tilted his head sideways Jon shook his head, and walked towards the meat, and saw Līāna trying to take it apart. Jon grabbed the meat they had in there mouth and picked it up, and picking the two dragons as well. Jon brought his arm underneath them.

"Ivestragī jikagon. (Let go.)" Jon ordered.

Līāna was the first, she climbed to his shoulder and tied her tail around his neck. Tegon was resistant at first, but when Jon started to shake the meat, he quickly dropped onto Jon's arm. He started to nom on his thumb.

Jon shook his head and laughed. Jon left the kitchen and walked back to his room, and when he got there he saw Joeanna standing in front of his door.

"Joeanna." He called out to her, she looked at him, "What can I do for you?"

"Uhh… I want to tell you how the mission you sent me on went." Jon knew that was a half lie.

"Well, we could have done that in my office."

Joeanna blushed, "I could have but I have other things I want to do."

Jon nodded and unlocked his door, motioning for Joeanna to enter first. He followed shortly after. Jon saw that Joeanna was looking around. His solar was indeed stuffed, with armour stands, books, scrolls, and he also had his mother's cloaks on stands. He also had sword designs he wanted to test.

Jon slowly walked to his bedroom and motioned for Joeanna to enter. She entered with a blush, and Jon followed shortly after. Jon went to his hearth and got the fire going to cook the meat. Jon felt the weight that was on his shoulders and arms, were gone and he saw the dragons crawl to the fire.

Jon turned around to see that Joeanna was sitting on his bed, he walked to the chair that was at the table in his room, "So how did the mission go."

Joeanna nodded, "Well I was able to get about a hundred from Pentos. Around fifty from Myr. About seventy-five from Lys. That was were I got to raven from you… Oh I also found a Ser Marlon Manderly." Joeanna finished.

Jon nodded, "So you were able to recruit two-hundred-twenty-five men." She nodded, Jon smiled, "Good."

Jon stood and walked over to the fire to see were the meat was at. It was ready for the dragons to start devouring it. Jon grabbed the stick from beside the hearth, and stabbed the meat, he looked to the dragons, and motioned them to follow. They got out of the fire, and followed Jon to the corner were they sleep- if it is not in the fire-, and eat.

Jon dropped the meat onto the metal tray, and walked back to the chair he was sitting earlier. He sat down and set the rod on the table. He looked to Joeanna to see she was looking at the dragons, he looked to them and said, "They're wonderful creatures, aren't they?. They can be rascals, but still they are wonderful."

Joeanna nodded, "Yes, they are beautiful." She looked to him, "When I saw you interacting with them earlier, I noticed that you sometimes you treat them like your children."

Jon nodded, he has realized that he did that a lot, "I know." Well Jon was thinking of children, made him think of Val, Jon looked back at Joeanna, "I know the reason why your here, and I would love to do it with you, but before we start, I need to tell you that Val is pregnant with my children."

Joeanna had a blank look on her face, she stood and walked towards Jon. When she got to Jon, she sat on his lap and started to kiss him. Jon returned to kisses, but when he felt a sharp pain in his lower lip, be backed up from the kiss, and brought his fingers to his lips.

When he pulled away he saw blood, he looked up at Joeanna, who was grinning. "You bit my lip," Jon said with no anger but with lust.

Joeanna nodded. "I know."

"Why?" Jon asked.

She started to kiss him again, "Because I don't care if you got someone else with child." She said in between kisses, "I will still love them."

Jon nodded, and started working on her taking her top off, she did the same for him. When he got her top off, he looked down at her tits, 'Just a bit smaller than Val's.' He said to himself.

He grabbed one tit, and brought it to his mouth, and sucked. Jon heard Joeanna moan, Jon grabbed the other tit, and played with the nipple, twisting, pinching, and pushing it in.

Jon took his mouth away from her tit, and brought it to the other, and did the same. Joeanna grabbed his hair, and started to yank it, completely forgetting to take his shirt off.

Jon stood, picking up Joeanna at the same time. He walked to his bed, and dropped her onto it. Jon quickly worked on to getting her breaches off, with her small clothes. When he had them done Jon saw that she wasn't as hairy as Val, but not as shaven as Arianne. But he also found out that she was still a maiden.

Jon quickly went to work and started the Lords Kisses, she moaned. Jon watched as Joeanna moaned in joy. Jon watched her as she stopped her moaning by biting her hand.

When Joeanna finally had her climax, Jon drank all of it, and moved up kissing everything he could, from the hip, belly button, tits, neck, chin, and finally the lips. Felt Joeanna working on his trousers, and top. Jon helped her with his shirt, but the trousers she did herself.

When she finally got his trousers off, Jon backed out of the kiss, and took off his small clothes. Jon saw Joeanna looking at his cock, with wide eyes. Jon grinned, and got onto the bed, and got in between her legs, he grabbed his cock and positioned it to her entrance.

He looked to her face, "If it starts hurting tell me." Joeanna nodded.

Jon entered her, he heard her cry out in pain and joy. Jon saw that she had tears going down her eyes. Jon waited a bit, and continued. Jon watched Joeanna, to make sure she wasn't going to be in too much pain. Joeanna looked into his eyes, and said, "Faster."

Jon nodded, and went faster, Joeanna moaned. Jon felt her getting tighter, Jon looked down to where they were joined. Jon saw blood and juices. Jon looked back up at Joeanna, and saw she was biting her hand, Jon went faster, her eyes widened. She looked up at him.

Jon brought his hands around her back and brought him to his chest. He continued to get faster, and faster. Jon felt a stab of pain from where Jon knew Joeanna was biting into his shoulder. Jon felt his climax coming and slowed down a bit, but went harder.

"Fuck!" Jon heard Joeanna screamed out. Her cunt tightened around him. Jon's last string broke, and came into her.

Jon and Joeanna, flopped down onto his bed. Jon having his head in between her tits. Jon looked up to Joeanna, to see she was smiling. She looked down at him, "You felt amazing in me, Jon."

Jon nodded, "Aye, you felt amazing around me." Jon saw the tired look in her eyes. Jon brought his head up and gave her a light kiss, "You should sleep."

She nodded, and cuddled up to his left. Jon brought the sheets back up to cover them. Jon quickly heard her breathing evening out. Jon heard something coming from beside his bed. Jon sat up slowly and looked to the side of his bed to see that Tegon, wanted up. Jon quickly looked around his room to see if he could find Līāna, and Syndor. He found them in the fire, in his hearth.

Jon looked back down at Tegon, he looked back up at him. Jon laughed lightly to not wake the beauty, that was beside him. Jon brought his right arm down and felt Tegon grab onto it.

Jon brought it back up to him, dropping the dragon onto his chest. The dragon went in a circle a bit, before rolling himself up, on Jon's chest, 'Līāna has a cat inside her and Tegon has a dog. What does Syndor have?'

Jon felt something inside his head. He looked to the hearth to see golden/amber eyes wear stirring at him, 'I am him, and he is me.' He saw the dragon nod. Jon looked back up to the roof, and slowly closed his eyes.


Gendry Waters

Gendry was standing beside Jon, watching as the waves hit the ship he was on. Gendry and Jon has become quick friends after what Jon told him about his father. Even if his father killed Jon's father.

Gendry was brought back to when Jon told him about who his father was, and who he really is, and his plans for Westeros. Gendry quickly agreed, Gendry also told Jon what he wants. He wants a small shop, to make armour and swords, he wanted a wife who would love him of her own will.

Jon promised to make that possible. And since then, they have been having a growing friendship.

But now they were on their way to Pentos, with all of Jon's commanders, and masters. With them was the five-hundred Unsullied -on the other ships Jon told Mance to take with him-, and Jon's little friend Missandei. Gendry has seen how they are around each other. Jon thinks of her as a little sister, and wants to protect her, he has also been calling her Missy, and Missandei sees Jon as an older brother, and god somewhat.

Gendry was taken from his thoughts by Jon's green dragon, Tegonāzma. All of Jon's dragons could fly now. The fastest of Jon's dragons, was the green one, then the black, then blue.

Gendry wasn't a big fan of the dragons but he could agree that they were beautiful. But if he was being honest, he liked the blue dragon, Līāna. She was the nicest of the three, and she was also the calmest of the three.

Gendry looked back down at the dragon in front of him, he saw that the dragon was trying to get his attention.

When the dragon saw that he had his attention, he looked up at him and with his minimal use of his dragon fire, shot smoke out at him, then the dragon stuck his tongue out at him. Gendry heard a snort coming from his right, and saw that Jon was the one that snorted, Jon whispered, "Fucking, rascal."

The dragon looked to Jon and did the same thing he did to Gendry. Jon rolled his eyes, and said, "No meat for you then. For being rude to your father and his friend."

Gendry heard the dragon singing, he looked to Jon, who nodded every now and then. Gendry had no clue how Jon knew what the dragons were saying, but he just did. Gendry has asked Jon and he has responded with, 'I just do.' And continues with his business.

"Yeah, Yeah. But you will have to apologize to Gendry, first to get your meat." Jon said, to the dragon. Gendry looked brown at the dragon. He saw the dragon looking at him, and then he heard the dragon sing a bit, Jon responded, "Yes you have to… even if his face is ugly."

Gendry turned his head to Jon with a glare, Jon looked back, "It's what he thinks."

Gendry just stared at him, and shook his head and turned back to the dragon to see it had his head bowed.

Jon spoke from beside him, "He is saying he is sorry. Do you accept?"

Gendry nodded, and saw that the dragon quickly went back to doing what it was doing before he wanted Gendry attention.

Gendry heard flapping coming from behind him. He looked to see that Līāna and Sydnor, were going towards their father. Gendry remembered the first time he saw the dragons, they were able to stay on Jon's shoulder without much terrible. But now they can't even stay on Jon's shoulder, afraid to break it. Now they had to stay on the ground.

Both dragons landed on their Father's sides. Gendry watched as they started to play fight. They used their claws and teeth never there fire. He watched as Sydnor won. And now he was watching as Līāna gets up and take Jon's other side.

Gendry heard footsteps, and looked in the direction, to see Jack, coming there way. Gendry waved, Jon nodded, and Jack waved back.

"Jack when will we be reaching, Pentos?" Jon asked from beside him.

Jack went to stand beside Jon, "A few minutes, Commander."

Jon nodded, and went down to his cabin, and shortly followed by all three of his dragons, "Good, well I'm gone Gendry is in command." He entered.

XxxxX

Gendry was on the deck watching as the city of Pentos came into view. Gendry was telling some of the men that were on the ship to get ready, when he heard the captain's cabin door opened. Gendry looked towards it to see that Jon was in the set of armour he made for him.

Jon was wearing a fine chainmail hauberk and breastplate embossed with twin wolves over a tabard, steel pauldrons resembling the head of wolves snarling and articulated steel gauntlets, full grieves and a sword belt studded with fine onyx's, which had Blackfyre attached to it, he was also wearing a black satin cloak secured by a jewel obsidian clasp. Armor that was made for a warrior, and in Gendry's opinion a King.

Jon was followed by his three dragons. Gendry smiled at his work, the idea was Jon's but the reason he has the idea was because a picture in one of the books he got, for his sister, had a picture of the same kind of armour with a different beast that was following after him. The picture was of Aegon the Conqueror being crowned king.

Jon also gave him ideas for some swords.

Gendry watched as Jon walked up to the front of the deck. Shortly after Mance, Gerion, Arthur, and Joeanna. Gendry smiled, as he walked towards the bow of the ship.


Harry Strickland

Harry was visiting Illyrio Mopatis mansion in Pentos, when he saw a ship flying the banner of a rival company, at the docks. But not any rival company, the one he has hope of rising to pass the Golden Company, in power and in number. The Brotherhood of The Old Gods. The company that, once a member of the Golden Company, Jon Snow made.

Harry heard yelling, coming from the direction, he looked over to see people moving out of the way. Harry was taken from his thoughts by the men beside him, Jon Connington, Illyrio Mopatis, and Aegon 'Targaryen'.

"Who do you think that is Jon?" The teenager asked, the older man.

Jon's eye led's lowered, "Let's go see." Jon looked over to him.

Harry nodded and motioned for his men to lead the way. Harry, Jon, Illyrio, and Aegon followed. His men moved some of the people out of the way, to let them get a better view.

What Harry saw amazed him, but it also made him feel fear. Coming from the ship we're Unsullied, leading the way for the men, and a woman, that were on horses. Followed behind the men were three beasts, the world thought dead. Harry looked over to Illyrio, Jon, and Illyrio. To see that is the eyes of shook, scared, and fastination. Harry grinned. He looked back forward, at the beasts, the biggest was the size of a fully grown dog, the others were following shortly behind.

Harry saw the biggest had golden/amber eyes, black scales, with red spikes, and horns, his wing membranes, and under scales were grey. The one to the black ones left was ocean blue, with silver eyes, horns, spikes, under scales, and wing membranes. The one to the black one's right had emerald green scales, under scales, horns, spikes, and wing membranes, his eyes were beating bronze.

Following slowly behind the dragons, was a once boy in Harry's eyes, was Jon Snow, wearing armour made for a King.

Harry was brought out his thoughts when Aegon stepped towards the dragons, the dragons hissed, and in an instant he was surrounded by Unsullieds. Harry shook his head, just imagining what went through the boy's head.

Snow looked at Aegon, "Who are you? And what got you to step closer to my dragons?"

Aegon looked at Snow and glared at him. "Taking what is mine."

Harry facepalmed.' You fucking idiot!'

Harry saw Snow glaring back at the boy. "What makes you think the dragons are yours?"

"Because I was born to bring the dragons back." Harry saw the boy grin. "Not a lowly peasant like you, Bastard."

Harry shot a look at Jon Connington, 'He told him, about Jon and his company.' Harry saw Jon smirking.

Harry went to stop the boy, but before he could, he heard laughing, he looked to see Snow was laughing, the laugh quickly stopped. Snow glared at Aegon. Snow stepped down from his horse, and walked towards Aegon. Motioning for the Unsullied to take their spears out of Aegon's face.

Harry saw a huge height difference from the last time he saw him, he also looked stronger.

Snow stopped right in front of Aegon, "So you know who I am." Aegon nodded. "But I don't know you. What's your name?"

Before Aegon could speak, Illyrio stepped in, "Commander, I apologize for the boy's behavior. He hasn't slept in a few…"

Illyrio was cut off by snow, "So what's your name?" Snow asked.

The boy thought it over, "Aegon." The boy answered.

"Okay 'Aegon', if you think the dragons are yours, try and command them to kill me." Jon turned around and looked at the dragons.

"Darcarys," Aegon spoke, grinning.

But nothing came, Aegon looked confused, "What? Why?"

Snow started to laugh, he turned around, "Like I said 'My dragons'." Snow turned around, "Come on, let's go."

But before Snow could get a foot away, Illyrio asked, "You have a fine sword there. Do you mind if I can see it?"

Jon turned his head around and looked at Illyrio. Jon fully turned around and walked past Illyrio. Harry followed Snow, with his eyes, and at the last moment knew where he was going.

He was heading straight for Harry. Snow stopped right in front of him, "You have gotten stupid." Jon spoke.

Harry's eyes widened, but quickly started to laugh, "Aye I have. Haven't I." Harry held his hand out to him.

Snow took it, and shook, "Aye, you have."

Harry looked at the ships being emptied of men, and food, "You have been working on the quest I gave you."

Snow looked back, "Aye, I have. But I haven't done the math yet, and don't even know the amount of men I have." He looked back at him, "But I can tell you that I have a horde of Dothraki, numbering to be about thousand-five-hundred."

Harry nodded, "I've heard." He looked to see that Snow's Company wanted out of the city, "You should be going."

"Aye, I should." Snow turned around to walk back to his horse, but before he left, he turned to Illyrio, and drew his sword, and showed him.

Illyrio's eyes widened, "That's Blackfyre."

Snow sheathed the sword, "Aye." He left with the dragons and his men following behind him.

Harry smiled, 'He has grown.' He turned around to go back to his camp, it was getting late.


Arianne Martell

Arianne was looking out at the horizon, watching to see if the banners of the 'Brotherhood of the Old Gods', will come over the horizon. Arianne watched as builders, make a second gate to Norvos, from the boulders that killed most of the Dothraki when they attacked.

It has been five moons since Jon left -One month in Astapor, Two months at sea, and the rest of Jon being in Myr, Braavos, and the rest on the road(Which Val should have the twins in a month)-, Arianne missed Jon, and so did Val. Who was to long with child to take the stairs to get up to the walls and down again.

Arianne remembered what Jon did when he spent his last day in Norvos. She blushed from the thought.

Arianne was about to turn around to return to her home, thinking Jon wouldn't be able to get here. But when she saw three large birds flying towards the walls. She took a better look at the birds… wait no not birds, birds don't have long tails.

Arianne's eyes widened, 'Then it must be true.'

She watched the horizon, and a few minutes later she saw the banners, with a black background, and a frowning weirwood tree, which was surrounded by three wolves. She saw a man walking towards the city, and she saw horses being ridden towards them.

Arianne saw a man wearing armour, riding a black horse towards them.

'They have returned.' Ari smiled and turned around to face one of her guards, "Go get everything ready for when they get here." The guard nodded and left. She looked to her other guard, "Go tell everyone to meet in the feasting hall, for the news from J… Commander Snow." She quickly corrected herself. The guard smiled and nodded he then left.

Arianne looked forward to seeing they were closer than before. She walked down the stairs and waited. When she saw the gates opened, the first thing she saw was three dragons swooping down under it and landed gently to the ground. She looked to the dates and saw Jon was there, and smiling at her.

Arianne stood to her full height, and spoke, "Welcome to Norvos, Commander Snow."

Jon got off his horse, Shadow if her memory remembered correctly. He walked towards her, and stopped in front of her. Arianne looked up into his eyes, and smiled.

Jon spoke, "It's good to be back, Princess Arianne, or is it Ari." He jested.

Jon brought her into a hug. Arianne hugged back, and shoved her face into his chest, it felt good to be back into his embrace.

Jon backed up from the hug, and turned around to introduce his commanders. Which were lined up, minus one, to who was standing beside Jon's horse, wearing leather armour, and holding a very long spear, 'Unsullied'

"To the left is Mance Rayder, Second in Command, and Master of Whispers." Jon motioned to Mance, to who Arianne knew. Jon continued, "To his left is Ser Arthur Reyne, Master and Commander of Swords." Arianne nodded, she didn't know him, "To his left is Joeanna Reyne, Master and Commander of Spears." Jon looked hesitant for the next man, "To her left is Gerion Lannister, Third in Command."

Arianne eyes grew with hate, "Why is there a Lannister in your company?" She asked Jon.

Arianne saw him shiver, "Gerion is a good man. He wasn't in Westeros when Princess Elia, Rhaenys, and Prince Aegon was killed. He had no involvement in the behavior of Lord Tywin's orders."

She quickly calmed down, "So he isn't like his brother Tywin?"

Jon looked to the Lannister. Arianne saw the knight got off his horse, and walked towards her. When he got there, she saw him grinning, "I'm nothing like my brother. Where Tywin is heartless, cruel, and a complete bored. I'm the opposite." He lowered his eyelids, "And if I was with Tywin, when I heard what happened to Princess Rhaenys, and Prince Aegon. I would have thrown him off of Casterly Rock, into the rocks below it, even if I would be called a Kinslaver for it. Killing two innocent children is beyond evil." He went to his knee, which shocked Arianne, "I apologize for the crimes House Lannister caused yours, and I beg your forgiveness for not being there."

Arianne was wide eyes at this Lannister. Lannisters think they are the kings of this world and think about what is right and wrong, and they refuse to show weakness. But this one was different.

Arianne smiled, "I forgive you." He looked up and stood, "But my uncle still wants your brother's head for that." The Lannister nodded, and walked back to his horse. Arianne looked to Jon to see he was relieved that nothing bad happened, "Please continue." Arianne spoke.

Jon nodded, he looked back to his commanders, "To Gerion's left is Gendry Waters, Master and Commander of Smiths." The boy was handsome, Arianne nodded, "To his left is Ser Malon Manderly, Commander of Knights."

"Isn't that a northern house?" Ari asked.

Jon nodded, "Aye." Arianne nodded and motioned for him to continue, "To his left is Jack Worraps, Commander and Master of Ships and Fleets." Arianne looked to the man.

He had long brown hair going down to his shoulders. He had blue eyes, with black eye lining. His nose looks like it had been broken about a dozen times. He also had a moustache and beard. He wasn't handsome at all.

"Last is Black Snake, Commander of my Unsullied." Arianne looked to the unsullied, he nodded his head, and she waved. But before she could speak, a little dark-haired girl who looked to be at the age of ten, ran to Jon. She spoke in some kind of language that Arianne didn't know, but Jon and Mance did.

Jon laughed. "This is Missandei of Naath. My friend, and cupbearer." The girl punched him in the stomach. Everyone laughed.

Arianne walked over to Missandei, and held out her hand, "Hi, my name is Arianne, it was nice meeting you."

The girl nodded, and hid behind Jon's lag. Arianne was brought out of her staring by the singing of dragons. And was it beautiful.

Jon rolled his eyes, "And the rascals are Tegonāzma, Līāna, and Sȳndordārys." Arianne nodded, and saw Jon staring at her with a serious look, "Are the Lords and Chiefs, ready?"

She quickly nodded, "Follow."

Arianne left and was shortly followed by every commander and the dragons.

Arianne frowned, 'I guess I have to wait until I get my pleasure, from Jon.'


Jon Snow

Jon was following Arianne to the feasting hall, for the meeting to tell them who Jon was. It was supposed to be serious, but sometimes the boy's desire beat the duty. Jon was staring at Arianne's butt. Watching it move whenever she took a step. It 2as turning Jon on.

Jon was taken from his staring by Gendry, "Jon, is it going to be about your heritage?"

Jon turned his head to Gendry, "Yes it is." Gendry nodded.

Jon continued looking at Arianne's ass, thinking of how he could make it perfect. When Arianne looked back at him and raised an eyebrow, Jon just smiled at her. She continued walking but swaying her hips more.

Jon heard snorting from behind him, he looked to Mance, Gerion, and Arthur were looking at him with grins. He grinned back at them and looked forward at the ass. He was once again taking from his staring by his dragons, whom were flying in the halls. He looked up to see that they were getting hungry.

"Arianne," She looked back at him, "Will there be cooked meat, at the meeting?"

Arianne looked confused, so Jon motioned with his head to the dragons. Her eyes widened in understanding, "Yes there should be." Jon nodded, "We should be there soon." She told everyone.

Jon looked back to see everyone was talking to each other. Jon walked to stand beside Ari, "How's Val?"

Arianne looked to be in thought, "She is okay, I guess. But she's mad that you took to long. She has also gotten me to become her hugging pillow at night."

Jon laughed at the ending, "I thought she would." Jon took a deep breath, "How are the babes?"

Arianne stopped walking for a bit, but continued, "They are fine." She looked to him with a smile, "Your going to have a boy and a girl."

She spoke with joy, but Jon could see the sadness that she couldn't be the one carrying the twins. Jon stopped and embraced her into a hug.

Jon felt her hug him back. Jon backed out slowly, and looked to see that they were at the feasting hall. Jon watched as Arianne got out of her daze from the hug. She shook her head, and spoke, "We are here, you will find spots where you can take your sits. I will return shortly to bring, Val."

Jon nodded, "Thank you Princess Arianne." Arianne nodded, and left.

Jon walked to the double doors, but before he opened it, he looked to Black Snake, "Jaelan izula dovaogēdy watching these doors. (I want four unsullied watching these doors.)"

His commander nodded and turned to the unsullied behind him and motioned them to watch, and guard the doors.

Jon turned back around to the doors and opened them. Jon ducked, for the dragons to enter. Jon saw the Lords and Chiefs, stand with wide eyed looking at the dragons with fear, and awe. Jon smiled, he always loved the look on people's faces when they see his dragons.

Jon entered the hall, followed by his commanders. He saw a set beside Lady Mellario and Lord Nortos. Jon saw them, looking at the dragons, but Lady Mellario got out of her daze first. She motioned for him to sit. Jon nodded and started to walk towards them. He heard Grey Snake following him. When Jon got to sit, he sat down and looked to his dragons, whom were sitting on the posts.

He looked to Lady Mellario, "Do you have cooked meat, ready for the meeting?" She looked to him, then realized that the dragons were hungry, she quickly nodded, "Good, send the meat in."

She nodded again, and motioned for the servant beside her, and told her to tell the cooks to bring the food in. The servant nodded, and left to bring the food in.

Jon watched as the food was brought in, he motioned for one to come to him. When the cook walked to him with a confused face, "Take the meat out and put it behind me."

The servant nodded, but still confused. He quickly got half the meat they prepared for the meeting, and brought it behind him. The cooks left when they were done.

Jon looked up to the dragons and saw them eyeing the meat from behind him, "Māzigon ipradagon, ñuha riñar. (Come eat, my children.)"

Everyone looked at him confused, but they quickly understood what he meant when the dragons started to move to the meat. Well, the dragons were eating Jon served himself some food, filling his plate.

He quickly finished the food, he saw the Lords were whispering. Jon looked back to his dragons to see they have finished the meat, and now trying to sleep, Jon smiled. Jon heard the doors opened and saw that Arianne has returned with Val.

Jon smiled brighter, when he saw the huge bump, Val had. He looked up to her face to see that she was staring at him. He saw the look on her face, but mouthed, 'Later when were done here.' She nodded and sat beside Dalla, who was holding a babe, and was missing a bump.

Jon raised his hand, and waited for silence. When the silence finally came he stood, and with a serious look started the meeting, "You might be asking why I called you all here." He looked to see people nodding, "What I'm about to tell you has to stay in these halls and nowhere else." He looked around again, to see all of them nodding.

"Everyone knows how, Robert's Rebellion, ended. With no Targaryens left, minus the two on the run." People nodded, he also saw some of the chiefs nodding as well, "Well you were lied to. There is one more Targaryen, a Targaryen no-one knew about, a Targaryen who was raised a Bastard, by the most honourable man alive."

He let the information sink in, and continues, "Everyone knew that Eddard Stark returned from Dorne with Lyanna Stark's bones, but he also returned with a baby boy, who he called him, his son." He saw the widening of eyes from some of the Lords, and the two Ladies, "That was a lie. Eddard Stark didn't return with a Bastard boy, he returned with Crowned Prince Daeron Targaryen. Eddard Stark lied to his King, to keep his nephew safe. He told the greatest lie the world has ever heard." Everyone's eyes widened, "The Crowned Prince Daeron is standing in front of you. If you want proof, the dragons. They listen to me. If you want more, I have the maiden cloak my mother wore when she had her wedding." He looked to Arianne, "I even have letters from Princess Elia."

Jon watched as the Lords took the information in. Jon felt one of the dragons moving. He looked back and saw Sȳndor was getting up from laying and clawing towards him.

Jon looked back to the Lords and Chiefs. He saw the Free Folk Chiefs stand. Soren was the first to speak, "We don't care who you are. You saved us from the Others. You still have us, and our people."

Jon smiled. "Thank you."

Jon then heard Lord Nortos stand, "You saved us from the Dothraki. We are grateful. But Norvos was once apart of Valyria. We won't join again." Jon nodded, but Lord Nortos smiled, "But we would if it was you who would lead us. You have the Houses of Norvos."

Jon smiled, "Thank you, Lord Nortos."

Jon then looked between Lady Mellario, and Princess Arianne.

Jon saw them looking at each other, but then Arianne laughed, "You have House Martell. And Drone." Jon looked confused, she smiled at him, "Do you really think my father has been sitting down doing nothing. He has been trying to get me married to Viserys Targaryen. But now that there now there is someone else, I believe I can talk to my father into helping you."

Jon smiled, and was about to respond, but was disturb by the doors opening. The man who entered the hall shocked, Jon and the FreeFolk. Jon instantly stood, "Ser Alliser?"

The old knight walked forward slowly,m"I heard the whole thing My Prince." When Ser Alliser got to the steps, he fell to his knees, "I wasn't able to fight for Prince Rhaegar and I ask for your forgiveness."

Jon looked at Ser Alliser, "You knew I was Prince Rhaegar's Son, didn't you?"

Alliser nodded, "Yes, the eyes told me instantly."

Jon nodded, "You are forgiven, Ser Alliser."

Ser Alliser nodded, he grabbed the sword from behind him, "I bring a gift from Aemon Targaryen, from the wall." He held the sword out.

Jon looked at Ser Alliser, "I have an uncle at the Wall?"

Alliser nodded, "Maester Aemon, the firstborn son of King Maeker."

Jon nodded, and walked to Ser Alliser, he grabbed the sword, he unwrapped the wrapping of the handle and saw a handle for a woman's hand. It had a ruby in the center of the guard and a flaming pommel.

Jon eyes widened, he took the sword out of the sheath. He looked to Ser Alliser, "This is Dark Sister."

Ser Alliser nodded, "Your uncle at the Wall had it given to him, by Bloodraven."

Jon nodded and tested the weight, he looked to Ser Alliser, and smiled, "Kneel Ser Alliser." The knight kneeled, Jon spoke, "By my name King Daeron III Targaryen, released you from the vows of the Night's Watch." Jon saw Alliser widened eyes, "Do you swear to protect the members of the Royal Family? Bastards and True Borns? To sacrifice your life to protect them? Do you swear to take no wife, and bear no children?"

Alliser's eyes widened, but quickly nodded, "I do."

Jon nodded, he dropped Dark Sister's blade to his shoulders, "I now name you, Ser Alliser Thorne, a member of my Kingsguard, and I name you Lord Commander of the Kingsguard of King Daeron III Targaryen. From this day on you will fight for me and win battles for me. You will fight beside me, and I promise to make you feel at home at my Company." Jon smiled, "Now rise Lord Commander Alliser Thorne." Alliser stood, "Welcome to the Brotherhood of the Old Gods, Ser Alliser."

0