Chapter 6: Arc 2, Leaving
54 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.


Jon Snow

Jon was having a meeting with his Masters and his Commanders. They just finished a contract with the Iron Bank, someone who thought they were good enough to not pay back the Bank. Much has changed since the last two years. The Brotherhood has grown by another ten-thousand.

Jon was taken from his thoughts by someone who grabbed his finger. Jon looked down to see Aliandra Martell, daughter of Arianne. She had light velvet eyes, with dark skin and hair.

The members saw little Ali and stopped talking. Jon stood/ "I'll be right back." Jon bent over and picked little Ali up, "What can I do for you, Ali?"

Ali hugged Jon around his neck, "Mama Val, needs help with Ja."

Ja was short for Jason (Reyne) Hill. The son of Joanna. He was his mother, with her eyes, hair, and body. He got nothing from Jon.

Jon nodded, "Take me to them, Ali."

She nodded and told him which ways to go. He listened and followed until they got to the biggest tent. Jon entered to see Aerea, Jac, Ja, Ari, and Val. Jon put Ali down gently and walked over to Val.

"You need help with Jason." He looked over to him, and saw nothing was wrong, "He looks perfectly fine to me."

"Well, that was before Ari stepped into the tent and helped." She looked up at him. "He missed you." Jon nodded. "How did the meeting go?"

Jon shrugged. "Nothing really important."

Jon looked to the ground. He was thinking about this all night and has finally come to a conclusion. "I plan on leaving today."

Val looked to him with a confused look. "What do you mean?"

"I plan on returning to Winterfell, to see my father and siblings. I haven't seen them in years," Jon answered. "I was going to bring this up in the meeting but was taking away from it before I could."

Val looked to the kids with a blank look. After a few minutes she spoke, "Who do you plan on taking with you?"

Jon knew who he was bringing with him. "I will be taking, Aerea, Jacaerys, Gendry, Gerion, Malon, and Arthur."

Jon looked to Val and saw that she was nodding. She looked up to him, and smiled. "I knew you missed your family. You don't stop sleep talking about them." Jon saw a little worry in her eyes. He looked back to the kids, "Are you taking the dragons as well? When do you plan on leaving?"

He nodded. "Yes I'm taking the dragons. When the day is over."

Val nodded, turned and pulled Jon into a hug.

"When will you return?" Val asked.

"No clue," Jon responded honestly.

Jon felt Val nod. Jon broke the hug and turned to Ari. "Val will tell you everything." He turned to Aerea and Jacaerys. "Come Aerea, Jacaerys."

"Yes, Papa!" They said at the same time and ran to him. Each grabbing a hand.

Jon walked back to the meeting tent. Jon watched as his men went to work. Some making armour, some practicing hand to hand combat. Overall Jon was proud of his Company. The Brotherhood of the Old Gods, the company that surprises everyone. Jon nodded at the name people have called it.

When Jon got to the meeting tent he opened it up, to see his Commanders, Masters, and Friends. They looked to him and bowed their heads. Jon went and took his seat, he looked over to his eldest children and motion them to come sit, then came and sat on his lap.

Jon looked to his Commanders, Masters, and Friends. To his right was Mance Rayder, Second in Command, Master of Whispers, and Commander of Archers. To his left was Gendry Waters, Commander, and Master of Smiths, the Bull. Then Malon Manderly, the Merman Knight, and Master of Knights. Then Jack Worraps, Captain of the Dragonwolf, and Commander and Master of the Fleet. Then Tormund Giantsbane, Commander of Elephants. Last was Joanna (Reyne) Hills, Jon's Lover, the Spearwoman, and Commander of Spears

To Jon's right was Gerion Lannister, Third in Command, and Master of Coins. To he left was Arthur (Reyne) Hills, the Sword of the Old Gods, and Commander and Master at Arms. Then Rakharo, Jon's only Ko, and Master of Horses. Then Alliser Thorne, the Shield of the Old Gods, Jon's sworn Shield, and Commander of Defence. Last was Black Snake, Jon's Sworn Spear, and Commander of the Unsullied.

Jon watched as his Commanders, Masters, and Friends, talked amongst themselves. Jon smiled, he was proud of his Commanders. But that wasn't important right now. Jon coughed to get everyone's attention.

Once he had all eyes on him he spoke, "I have been away from home for far too long." Some of them looked confused, "I plan on returning to Winterfell. I haven't seen my siblings, and Father for years. I miss them all dearly and I want my eldest to meet their Aunts and Uncles."

Some of the members nodded, and some looked shocked, but Mance was the first to speak, "I will watch over the Brotherhood, well you're gone." Mance then looked to him, with a questioning look, "Who do you plan on bringing along?"

Jon nodded, and looked to each person he said, "I plan on taking Arthur, Gerion, Gendry, Malon, and the Dragons."

Everyone nodded, Joanna was the next to speak, "When do you plan on leaving?"

Jon looked to her sadly, "When the day ends." He looked at Jack. "We will be going by boat. I will Command the dragons to fly into the air and stay out of sight, but the news will still fly when I land at White Harbour."

Jack nodded, and stood, "I will get the ship ready." Jack left.

Ser Alliser went to speak, but Jon already knew what he was going to say, "No Ser Alliser. You will not be coming with me to Westeros. You are an Oathbreaker there and the instant you step foot onto Westeros, you will be executed." Ser Alliser nodded, "You may all leave minus Joanna and Mance. Arthur, Gendry, Gerion, and Malon I want you to get ready to leave, and take these two with you."

They nodded, "Come Aerea and Jacaerys. Let's go pack your things." Arthur said.

"Okay, Grandpa." They jumped off of Jon's lap and went and held Arthur's hands.

Everyone left slowly after. Jon then looked to Mance, "You will be left in charge. But I want you to take the company to Pentos. There you would find a Magister by the name Illyrio. He has my uncle and my aunt. Tell him that I offer a job. To protect them. If he asks you where I tell him, 'I'm busy.' I don't plan to stay in Westeros for long."

Mance nodded, "Got it." He stood up, and walked to the flap of the tent and turned around, "You have told Val, right?"

Jon nodded, "Yes I have. When you see her, Arianne and Rhae tell them I will meet them before I leave."

Mance nodded and left. Jon looked to Joanna who was getting out of her seat and walking towards him. When she got to him, she sat on his lap and hugged him, "I know you miss your family, but why aren't you taking us?"

Jon hugged her back, "I don't want to show the people any of my weaknesses. I already have a few weaknesses there, and don't want to show more." Jon kissed her head, "I promise to return." Joanna nodded.

XxxxX

Jon was in his tent packing thing when Arianne entered, he turned around and saw her standing there. "Not now Ari. I'm busy."

Jon looked back to his packing. Jon was to focus on his packing, to notice that Arianne was walking towards him. When she got behind him, she went to her pressed her chest into his back and hugged him from behind.

She whispered, "I'm leaving for Westeros as well." Jon turned his head towards her, "My father, has asked me to return for some reason." Jon nodded.

Jon looked back to his packing and grabbed the last bunch of clothes. Stood to his feet bringing Arianne with him. Jon turned around to face her and hugged her. Jon broke the hug, "Stay safe. He looked to his opening in the tent, "I better be going." Jon picked up his bags, his three swords -Dark Sister, Blackfyre, and Lightbringer-, when he left he turned to the guard, "Grab the box for me."

The guard nodded and entered his tent and came out with a crate, which holds his armour, and some gifts for his siblings. Jon started his walk towards Braavos Harbour, was the Dragonwolf was. But when he got to the border of his camp, he saw Val, Rhaenys, Aliandra, and Jason. He motioned the guards to stop. He puts down his bags and swords.

He walked over to his lover, and youngest. When they saw him his children ran to him and collided with his legs. Jon fell backward, and his youngest started to hug him. Jon smiled and patted them on the back. He heard they started to cry, he spoke softly. "Don't cry my sweets. I will return." He sat up and gave them a proper hug.

Jason was the first to speak, "Why do you have to go, Papa?"

"Because I have to see my family. You two are to young travel yet." Jon said into their hair.

Ali nodded, "Please return Papa." She looked up to him and patted his beard.

Jon laughed. "I will." He kissed them on the forehead, and stood, taking his youngest with him. He looked to see Val was walking towards them and joined their embrace. Jon then looked to Rhaenys, who was standing to wait.

Jon kissed, Val on the forehead, and brought them together, "Take care of the children will you." Val nodded, then kissed him on the lips.

"Ew." Jon heard Jason say.

Jon laughed and put down Jason, and Aliandra. He walked over to Rhaenys and stopped in front of her.

She hugged him, and spoke quietly, "Please return safely. You gotta keep your promise to Harry."

Jon nodded slowly, "Aye, I do. I will return, to you and everyone else."

Rhaenys nodded and backed up. "You should go, the dragons are getting anxious." She smiled.

Jon nodded and looked towards the dragons, and saw that they were indeed getting anxious. Jon watched as the flow in the air. The size of them amazed Jon the most though. Sȳndordārys was the largest of the three, reaching 195ft. Jon being his rider has ridden him a few dozen times. Tegonāzma the second biggest, reaching 170ft. The smallest of Jon's dragon was Līāna, reaching 165ft.

Jon walked back to his bags and saw that the guard was still there, but had the crate, on the ground. Jon picked up his bags, swords, and motioned the guard to follow. Jon walked through the city, hearing people yelling his name, and praising him. Jon waved back at them.

When Jon got to the docks he saw the Dragonwolf. The ship was the biggest in the fleet, reaching the length of 225ft, it also had around sixty oars on each side. The ship also had a ram in the shape of a wolf's head, it also has a figurehead as a dragon. The ship was mainly black.

Jon got onto the ship and saw Jack, Arthur, Gendry, Malon, Garion, Aerea, and Jacaerys. Jon motioned for the guard to put the crate down. The guard left shortly after. Jon walked to the bow, and looked towards the North and said. "Time to go back home."

1