New Paragon
48 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

" Ah, Disciple Feng, you've come." Yao Yiqiao greeted Gao Feng.

"Sorry, Master Yao, I was preoccupied." Gao Feng greeted Yao Yiqiao with cupped hands.

Getting up from the lotus position, Yao Yiqiao led Gao Feng toward the center of the courtyard. There he motioned for Gao Feng to initiate the lotus stance.

" Unlike your mother, the Sword Empress, the sword I will teach you will be different. Listen to my voice and focus on what a sword is composed of."

Yao Yiqiao levitated a nearby sword, moving it right in front of Gao Feng.

" For one to become a Sword Master, one must first know what a sword is. What is a sword, Disciple Feng?" Yao Yiqiao asked in a calm tone.

" Sword? Well, a sword can be defined in many ways Master. In defense, the sword will be my protector. It will deflect using its flat surface and stop incoming attacks." 

Yao Yiqiao nodded, whilst walking in a circle around Gao Feng with his hands behind his back.

" While in offense it shall elongate my reach, allowing me to reach what my hands can't. Beyond that, it's nothing but mere variation."

" Look past a physical sword and what do you get?" Yao Yiqiao stopped momentarily, gazing at the blossom leaves falling at the corner of the courtyard.

Opening his eyes, Gao Feng would release his intent. The falling leaves disintegrated. 

" Beyond is Sword Intent and Sword Will. The pinnacle of Sword Mastery."

Yao Yiqiao smiled and rested his hand on Gao Feng's shoulder. He would've never thought that a kid he'd been teaching for merely a year would already have mastered Sword Intent.

" Very good, now you and I are equal in the path of the Sword my disciple. But you have yet to truly comprehend the Moonlight Sword Dance." Yao Yiqiao said quietly as he looked down on Gao Feng.

" But Master Yao, I have indeed mastered four of the ten forms of the Moonlight Sword Dance." GaoFeng eagerly stood up and tugged at Yao Yiqiao's robes.

" Well, I shall see if your statement is true, this midnight." Yao Yiqiao said smiling ear to ear, while pinching Gao Fengs cute fat cheeks.

Standing at the entrance to the courtyard, was Lady Wenqian, the Sword Empress and mother of Gao Feng. Her hourglass-shaped body and raven-black hair contrasted greatly with the sunset.

She was elated that her son had already mastered Sword Intent at the age of six. But more than that, she was happy that Yao Yiqiao her demonic beast had never been so happy.

" Gao Feng, Yiqiao come it's dinner time!" Lin Wenqian waved toward her son and long-time friend. Her massive melons jiggled nonstop.

..

Later that night, Gao Feng sat in the jade hot tub, resting his head against Fu Wen's chest. The little pervert was feeling up his bride-to-be. 

" Fu Wen?" Turning his little head around to face Fu Wen.

" Yes, Young Master Feng?" Still focused on cleaning Gao Feng's shoulders.

" What's it like, you know, the village below?"

Picking up, the little Young Master, Fu Wen put him down and started to wipe him down.

" Well, Young Master Feng, Gongbu the city below Mt' Yueguang is managed by your father, Sage Gao Weizhe. The city is one of the most prosperous trading cities in the North Eastern continent."

" No! Fu Wen, I want to know what happening in the city, you've already told me that last time." Gao Feng pouting.

" Oh my! My mistake Young Master Feng, well down in the city, currently two super sects have sent their titular disciples to win the hand of your sister in marriage."

" Oh! Can we go see them tomorrow? Please!" Trying to be cute.

" I'll ask the Patriarch later, Young Master Feng. But I think it's time for you to go meet Elder Yao Yiqiao." 

Having finished dressing Gao Feng, Fu Wen started to dress herself. The moonlight through the window outlines her features. Running through the corridors, through the windows Gao Feng could see Yao Yiqiao waiting patiently atop the gazebo.

" Master Yao, I've come!"

" Good, child! Now show your master your mastery of the first four forms of the Moonlight Sword Dance." Yao Yiqiao faced Gao Feng way and motioned for the latter to start.

Summoning his sword from his storage ring, Gao Feng got into position.

With his right hand gripping the handle of his sword, the sword was then moved so that it matched the wind. Next, he moved his left hand with his index and middle finger pointing his sword.

The first stance was to be as quick as the wind. Next was footwork, Gao Feng's movements became unconventional, Gao Feng moved with a rhythm and he started to appear and reappear. 

The second form was of course Vanishing steps, transitioning from one step to another in such a quick succession that one seems to teleport to others.

Yao Yiqiao was amazed, the Sword Art that took his entire life to create was already becoming a part of another person's arsenal.

The third form was called " Moon Lovers Damnation" a powerful slash that was fueled with emotion. Emotion of hatred and sorrow. The slash carried with it the emotion and energy from Gao Feng's spirit Essence.

Finally, it was time for Gao Feng to showcase the fourth form. Yao Yiqiao looked on anxiously. So did Lin Wenqian, through her Spirit essence perception, she too looked toward her son's performances.

Standing still, Gao Feng's eyes opened, his green eyes completely blue, and from then on anything within his perimeter, if he is intent on it being destroyed, it would be unless one counters it with their own Sword Intent or Sword Will.

Immediately, the blossom tree became like minced meat. Before miraculously turning back to normal. So did all the courtyard's tiles and the hay dummies.

" Well done, my disciple." Yao Yiqiao stated whilst jumping down from the gazebo. 

" From here on, the rest of the Moonlight Sword Dance shall be bestowed to you." Yao Yiqiao said patting Gao Feng on his head.

Reaching into the void in his storage ring, Yiqiao pulled out the Moonlight Sword Dance Manuel. Handing it to Gao Feng, Yiqiao transformed back into his demonic best form.

He a Sanwuzu a three-legged crow. Slighting turning face towards Gao Feng, next to Gao Feng was Lin Wenqian his mother. She smiled at him and merely gave a farewell nod. 

Just like that Yao Yiqiao flapped his wings and left Mt. Yueguang. A small tear would drip down Lin Wenqian's face. Appearing out of nowhere, Gao Weizhe rests on arm on Wenqian's shoulder to comfort her.

It had been 6 years since David became Gao Feng, ever since his mind merged with young Gao Feng. Since then his life has truly been blessed. 

On top of Mt. Yueguang, a family could be seen together in their courtyard. Far away in the distance, a mythical beast could be seen shedding tears of golden rivers.

That night a new paragon was given its final farewell from its master.

2