01 – Make sure I die (R18)
2.4k 7 42
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The midday sun rose majestically in the sky, and despite the cloudy day, its light still bathed a small village deep in the northern forests.

Gradually, the peasants abandoned their work in the fields and returned to their modest wooden and straw houses in search of some well-deserved rest.

But despite the apparent serenity that pervaded the village, a mixture of fear, sadness, and uncertainty hung over the faces of every citizen; their gaze often turned to their lord's mansion, if it could still be called that.

The baron who controlled these lands had died only a few days before, and his only son was about to stand trial for his father's death.

On the outskirts of the lord's mansion, two guards in brown leather armor with rusty axes on their belts entered a large wooden door that led to a small stream surrounded by a garden.

In their arms, they carried a figure wrapped in blood-soaked robes, its face covered by an iron mask.

A crimson trail marked the concrete floor, revealing the path along which the body had been dragged.

The guards stopped in their tracks, their eyes flashing, as they caught sight of a woman sitting in front of a waterfall.

She had her eyes closed and a relaxed expression on her face as she enjoyed the gentle melody of the birds.

She was about twenty-five years old, with a youthful face that didn't show a single sign of aging and beautiful golden hair that had a few strands falling over her voluptuous breasts, while her wide hips further accentuated her mature and seductive figure that stood out under the beautiful and revealing white dress she was wearing.

Her slender legs and thick thighs were fully exposed, while her feet were partially submerged in the water of the stream.

Sensing their presence, the woman opened her beautiful blue eyes and her plump lips curled into a rosy, seductive smile, while her gaze carried a mysterious touch and an irresistible call that made the two guards shudder.

They were only guards of a small force in the service of a small baron in a remote village, and to see such a beautiful woman cast such a glance in their direction was more than enough to make their hearts race while foolish illusions filled their minds. However, they knew very well that such a woman was far above them and soon buried such illusions.

"Here he is, my lady. The brat tried to escape through the forest, but he didn't get far," one of the guards declared, stepping forward and letting the young man's body fall to the ground.

The impact caused his mask to come off, revealing a face torn by deep scars that marked his skin, which seemed to have been largely corroded by some kind of acid.

The young man struggled to raise his weak body and lean on his knees, finally managing to focus his empty, lifeless blue eyes on the woman, who had already risen and was now slowly approaching.

"Your father did this to you?" The woman crouched down in front of the young man, her soft, delicate hands running over the horrible scars on his face, her smile distorted with disgust.

"That old man was really a sadistic son of a bitch to waste his time on a damn cripple, hahaha!" The woman laughed contemptuously, her seductive gaze already gone, and even at that deadly handsome face, the young man felt his stomach twist.

He was Ethan Darkheart, son of Baron Richard Darkheart, the only living heir of his family and the one who was supposed to be the future of his generation.

But unfortunately, by the cruelty of fate, he was cursed to never have access to the system that governed this world and to be unable to inherit the legacy of his own father, who, frustrated by his inability to have another heir, took out all his hatred on his useless son.

As for that woman, she was Alice Darkheart, an 'aunt' so distant that they could not even be called blood relatives, and a powerful mage whose power was beyond anything Ethan had ever seen and who allowed him to rule this isolated piece of land without a care in the world.

She arrived there a few days before David Darkheart died, and accompanied by 10 powerful knights, she used force and bribery to take control of the entire Darkheart Barony in less than 2 days.

Perhaps in a normal situation, Ethan would simply be exiled as a useless cripple and forced to live a miserable life as a beggar, or if he was lucky, she would have the compassion to give him a small pension in the name of his distant and almost non-existent family relationship.

Unfortunately, life is not that simple.

"You've seen things you shouldn't have seen and known secrets you shouldn't have known." Alice stood up and turned her back on Ethan and the two guards, who enjoyed the image of Alice's plump ass and slender waist swaying with every step she took, as if her mere act of walking was an irresistible dance.

After a few steps, she stopped and turned her head to look over her shoulder at Ethan.

The young man merely grunted in response to her look. He would be lying if he said that this woman with such a devilishly beautiful body and face was incapable of making him tremble with desire, a feeling that made him feel disgusted with himself.

"You're going to die because of this." Alice smiled, her voice sweet and welcoming, as if those words weren't a clear death sentence.

"But not yet; I still have some use for you." Alice finished before giving the order: "Take him away; make sure he doesn't escape this time."

"As you wish, milady," the guards replied in unison in a stuttering voice, their minds still dominated by the woman's charm.

Ethan didn't say or do anything; he just stood there, waiting patiently for the guards to take him back to his prison.

Or at least he was, until the guard on his left crouched down to pick up his iron mask and brought it up to the young man's face, bringing his hands close to his jaw.

It's now or never! Ethan shouted in his mind, and in a burst of vitality, he planted his feet on the ground and threw his body forward as he opened his mouth and sank his teeth into the guard's wrist, who let out a pitiful scream, followed by a splash of blood as Ethan's teeth sank deeper into his flesh.

"YOU BASTARD!!!" The guard screamed with a mixture of hatred and pain as he brought his free hand up to his waist in search of his axe, but all he found was the empty sheath.

In the next second, his throat was crushed by the blade of his own axe, which only stopped after piercing his esophagus and striking his spine.

The guard choked on his own blood, his face filled with disbelief as a stream of blood ran down his throat and bathed the young man, his gaze filled with a disturbing coldness and murderous intent.

"BROTHER, NO!!! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE? I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!!!" The guard to Ethan's right shouted and threatened as he raised his hands to the handle of his axe. But the moment Ethan turned to face him and their eyes met, the guard froze in terror, unable to do anything but raise his trembling hands and try to beg before the axe Ethan wielded tore through his skull and split his brain in half.

Ethan grunted coldly as he stepped over the guard's chest and used what little strength was left in his body to remove the axe from the guard's chest.

Then the young man's gaze fell on Alice, who watched the whole thing with profound disinterest, her lips even curving into a careless smile.

Ethan then gritted his teeth before making a clumsy, almost desperate run for the woman, like a wounded beast in a fight to the death, trying to use its last drop of vitality to take its enemy down with it.

"It's quite impressive." Alice raised her left hand in the air, and as if it were nothing, she parried the axe with her bare hands, her dress fluttering and her huge breasts swaying, almost jumping out of her dress with the force of the impact.

"A cripple who can fill his body with mana..." Alice's grip on the blade tightened, and a metallic clang echoed through the garden as the blade shattered into a thousand pieces.

"This is interesting, very interesting..." Alice spoke, and Ethan didn't even react as she wrapped her slender, delicate fingers around his neck.

Alice was 5.9 feet tall, and even though she was a little shorter than Ethan, she still managed to lift him into the air with ease.

Ethan finally reacted as the woman's grip on his neck grew stronger as mana flowed from her hands into the young man's body, as if searching for all his secrets.

"Fufufu~" Alice let a sweet, sensual laugh escape her plump lips, completely inappropriate for the situation she was in.

"So you can't store mana, but you can still circulate and use the mana around you. It's a unique achievement." Despite these words, Alice's voice showed no hint of surprise as Ethan's neck began to snap and the young man gradually lost consciousness.

"M-make sure..." Ethan opened his mouth and spoke with difficulty, finally breaking the silence he had maintained since entering the garden.

"Hm?" Alice let out a nasal sound of question as her eyes brightened with curiosity and her grip on Ethan's neck loosened, allowing the young man to speak easily.

Finally free of Alice's grip, Ethan declared in a roar that exuded deep, deep hatred. "MAKE SURE I DIE ONCE AND FOR ALL! BECAUSE IF I SURVIVE, I GUARANTEE THAT I WILL TAKE EVERYTHING FROM YOU! YOUR ARMIES, YOUR POWER, YOUR DOMINIONS, YOUR PLANS, AND EVERYTHING THAT IS RIGHTFULLY MINE!"

Ethan was a generally cold man, and for the first time in his life, he lost control of his emotions and screamed from the depths of his lungs, letting rage take over his body.

On a final high, he let desire take over his mind and brought his hands to Alice's dress. "EVERYTHING, INCLUDING THE PURITY YOU HOLD SO DEAR, EVERYTHING WILL BE MINE!" Ethan then used all his strength to pull at the woman's dress, which ripped.

"mm~?" Alice let out a confused moan, and her eyes widened as her dress was pulled and her huge breasts popped out of her cleavage, shaking uncontrollably.

Ethan used his left hand to cradle one of Alice's pink nipples and his right hand to fondle one of her breasts, which were too large to fit in the young man's hands, and he soon found himself lost in a sea of softness, warmth, and pleasure, something that wasn't helped by Alice's moaning.

"YOU PERVERTED BASTARD!" Alice finally managed to think through what had just happened, and a powerful surge of mana threw Ethan's body backwards.

"I WILL BURN YOU ALIVE AND MAKE YOUR SOUL SUFFER FOR THE REST OF ETERNITY!" The woman roared, her voice mixing hatred and disgust as hot mana formed around her body and a sea of flames took over the churning atmosphere.

With this uproar, Alice's dress finally slid off her wide hips and large ass, fully revealing her perfect skin and flawless, seductive body as she floated next to the flames, just a few feet off the ground.

Regardless of her nakedness, she let the sea of flames fall on Ethan.

It was worth it... Ethan's eyes swept over the woman's body, from her huge breasts, pink nipples, and pure white panties that hid what he could only imagine was a juicy pussy.

He didn't know why Alice wore nothing but her panties under her dress, but he was glad that she wore nothing and gave him such a beautiful view before his death.

At the last second, Ethan closed his eyes and erased his degenerate self from his mind for a few seconds. Memories of his life raced endlessly through his mind, and for some reason, catching a glimpse of this woman was the only pleasant memory he could find in his mind.

Aside from the euphoria of finally letting his intrusive thoughts take over his body, the last thing Ethan felt was the searing heat as his skin burned and all his organs cooked.

It was a slow, agonizing death, but he never screamed.

 

Thank you for reading the first chapter of my novel, and I wish you a good read of the next chapters!

If you find any errors, please let me know and I will correct them as soon as possible!

42