12 – You still haven’t shown me your ‘specialty’ (R18)
1.4k 7 28
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Time passed quickly, and soon the moon was rising in the sky, while the vitality of the city of Stormerga slowly faded as darkness took over every alley and every well-meaning citizen went to bed, leaving only the drunken poets, whores, and thugs to enjoy the tranquility of the dark.

Ethan's bathroom was filled with candlelight, and his naked body was partially submerged in a tub of hot water filled with aromas and substances he believed to be aphrodisiacs and relaxants.

"Enjoying your bath, young master?" The waitress asked in a lascivious voice, and not knowing that such substances in the water would never affect someone like Ethan, she smiled mischievously as she poured a bottle of liquid soap over her breasts.

Making sure that she was in Ethan's sight, she let some water fall on her body and massaged her breasts until they were completely covered in a pure white foam.

"Mmm~~" She moaned in a clearly forced voice as she also climbed into the tub, hugging Ethan from behind and pressing her breasts firmly against his back.

After grabbing a washcloth from the corner of the tub, she slipped her arms under Ethan's shoulders and slowly began to clean him up, pressing and moving her breasts back and forth to scrub his back while she caressed the powerful muscles of Ethan's chest with her delicate hands, letting occasional moans escape her lips as she let her hands go lower and lower, sweeping over Ethan's entire body.

"Uh..." Ethan relaxed his body completely, and although he knew there was something wrong with what the woman was doing, he didn't care. He moved his hands and placed them on the waitress's thick, meaty thighs, stroking them gently and enjoying the soft, delicate texture of her skin.

'If there is a heaven, I'm in it...' Ethan thought, smiling mysteriously as he thought about building a huge bathhouse for himself and his future harem.

Just below the water, his dragon was already fully awake and pulsating impatiently, begging to be allowed to empty his sweet seed into this woman's womb.

"Hmm, it looks like someone else needs to be cleaned up." The waitress's sensual voice reached Ethan's ears, and he felt her delicate, soft hands wrap around his cock, gently massaging it as she gasped and moaned into his ear.

Her face was flushed, and as she masturbated Ethan's cock, she felt her body getting hotter and hotter.

'Are the aphrodisiacs affecting me? No, I used the potion against it; it can't be...' She thought in her mind, and a hint of fear appeared on her face.

"You're good at this..." Ethan murmured, tightening his grip around the woman's thighs even more.

"The best you've ever tried?" She asked as she smiled, obviously forcing a high-pitched voice capable of melting any man's heart.

"Nah..." Ethan laughed, not even caring about the woman's feelings. She had a nice body, but not much compared to Valeria or Victoria, miles away from a woman like Alice.

"Ah..." She sighed in obvious disappointment, but her mind was excited by the idea of finally getting out of the bath; whether she was affected by the aphrodisiacs or not was something she didn't want to find out in practice.

Hiding her inner smile, she asked, "Why don't we go to bed? I can show you my

specialty there."

"That's an invitation I can't refuse." Ethan smiled, a blur appeared on his face, and his look and voice sounded slightly drunk.

Without a second's hesitation, the waitress stood up and wiped the water and soap from her body before leaving the bathroom with Ethan right behind her.

Without much thought, Ethan lay down on the bed and enjoyed the sight of the woman slowly climbing onto the bed and getting down on all fours, crawling towards him from his feet to his head as she pressed her breasts against Ethan's skin.

When her eyes and Ethan's finally reached the same level, they shared an intense kiss, and Ethan gripped the woman's ass tightly, moving her flesh back and forth as his fingers sank into the pleasure.

With a smile, the waitress separated her body from Ethan's and, without hesitation, grabbed a small needle from the corner of the bed and jabbed it into Ethan's neck, who couldn't react in time.

"It's done, hahaha!" She laughed as Ethan's eyes closed and his surprised face lost its vitality.

Getting out of bed, she quickly got dressed and started rummaging through Ethan's clothes.

"Oh, this one's rich, hehehe." She grabbed all the coins she could find as well as Ethan's sword and was about to leave when she heard a male voice behind her back: "Where do you think you're going? You still haven't shown me your'specialty'."

"Yeah, it's not possible." The woman's eyes widened, and she fell to the ground, her face completely horrified as she watched Ethan's powerful and completely vital figure.

"What? You're not going to rob me, are you? Because if you are, I might have to act a little less kindly." Ethan smiled contemptuously as he walked towards the woman, his cock throbbing with joy at finally being used.

"Don't... back off. Gulk." The waitress tried to scream but choked as Ethan grabbed her head, covered her nose to keep her from closing her mouth, and pushed his cock into her lips, penetrating her soft lips and going down her throat.

"Gulp, gruk, p-please..." The waitress begged between chokes, her eyes tearing up as Ethan moved his hips, enjoying every second of the explosions of pleasure that rippled through his body as he thrust his cock deeper and deeper into her throat.

Ethan's cock was bathed in saliva that ran down and onto the woman's breasts, drenching them as Ethan fucked her mouth mercilessly and without the slightest regard for her well-being.

For long seconds, nothing could be heard but the woman's choking as Ethan slowly reached his climax.

Moving his hands, Ethan grabbed the woman's strands of hair and used them as a lever to pull her forward, forcing every last inch of his cock into her mouth.

 

 

His cock pulsed one last time, and like an eternal fountain, a viscous white liquid poured down her throat, with Ethan only releasing the woman and removing his cock from her mouth after he was sure he had emptied everything into her.

"Ah... gulp, cough, cough." The woman swallowed and coughed heavily, her mouth still stuffed with sperm that flowed through her lips and onto her breasts.

"You haven't completely fallen for my charm. Are you wearing something that suppresses your desires? I'd like to know more about it." Ethan said to the woman, smiling softly as if nothing had happened.

"You bastard..." The woman turned around and, unable to muster the strength to get up, tried to run away, crawling towards the bedroom door, only to be stopped by Ethan's hands gripping her waist.

"Don't deny your desires, dear, or they'll kill you." Ethan whispered softly as he brought his lips close to the woman's ear; his cock had already recovered from the first round, and he cried out eagerly for a second.

Ignoring the woman's reaction, Ethan positioned his cock against her pussy and moved his hips, penetrating her in one explosive motion.

A loud clap rang through the room, and the woman moaned with a mixture of pleasure and pain as the flesh of her ass hit Ethan's waist and his cock hit her womb.

Holding the woman tightly, Ethan began to move his hips back and forth in a violent motion.

He didn't care if the woman was in pain or not, and unlike when he fucked Victory or Valeria, the only thing he cared about was his own pleasure, and without a hint of mercy, he unloaded all of his frustration into her juicy pussy.

*clap*

*clap*

*clap*

*clap*

"Aunhn..." The gasping moans mixed with the dry sound of the waitress' flesh hitting Ethan's waist and the cruel slaps he delivered to the woman's ass echoed throughout the room.

The waitress seemed to have completely lost her strength; the potion she had used to restrain her desires had already lost its effect, and although she hated to admit it, the fact was that her body and mind were already overwhelmed with pleasure.

In a final act, Ethan moved his hands to the woman's ass, letting his fingers sink into her flesh as he gave a final thrust, and his cock spurted an explosion of cum into her womb, filling her completely before he moved his hips and withdrew his cock from her pussy.

With a proud smile, Ethan watched as the cum poured out of the woman's pussy and ran down her thick thighs.

*clap*

Ethan let his hands fall on her ass in one last slap, and with no strength left in her body, the woman let her body slip and fall completely to the floor.

Her ass had turned a fiery red with the marks of Ethan's hands, and her reddened face was covered with tears.

"Now..." Ethan touched the woman's body and let his mana flow through her, helping her to regain some vitality.

"Why don't you tell me a little bit about why you wanted to drug me? I highly doubt you'd be so prepared to simply get a small bag of coins." Ethan asked, pulling a chair into the middle of the room and sitting down across from the woman.

"Please don't kill me." The woman begged, not even thinking of running away, as she watched Ethan in terror. She had already understood that she had chosen the wrong victim and that her life or death was nothing more than Ethan's brief whim.

"That depends on your answer; be honest, and you'll live." Ethan smiled, releasing a small pulse of mana that frightened the woman even more.

"It's-it's for Gobini... He pays us to be drug adventurers and contacts his men, who bring them to his lair." The waitress spoke quickly, trying to hold back her tears.

"Who is Gobini? And why would he need to kidnap so many people?" Ethan asked, unfamiliar with the name.

"He's a drug dealer; he runs crime in the southern half of the city... I don't know anything else... I swear, please."

"Hm..." Ethan pondered for many seconds what to do with this woman. He wanted to kill her right there, but he doubted he'd be able to handle the body in the middle of the city, and becoming a wanted criminal would be a hindrance to his plans. Turning to the woman, Ethan watched her expression carefully.

"Please..." She begged again as she saw Ethan's eyes on her, his voice filled with desperation and regret.

"Ah..." Ethan sighed and picked up his sword and coin purse from the ground.

Ethan pulled out a few silver coins and handed them to the woman before speaking. "Clean up this mess and get out of here."

"Thank you. Thank you very much." The woman moved off, cleaning up the mess as quickly as she could, and left before Ethan changed his mind.

[You have committed absurdly questionable acts! + 1000 Corruption  store points].

"I'll regret this in the future, but it doesn't matter." Ethan shook his head and smiled. Despite the inconvenience, he was still happy to see his corruption points increase by another 1250 points.

[System: A new mission is available!

{An Undercover Human Trafficking Operation

Description: You've found out about a cruel scheme whose main purpose is to capture travelers for a man named Gobini, unravel the mystery, and, if possible, put an end to this man.

Difficulty: C

Rewards: 5000 corruption points, a random skillbook, a random weapon}]

"Or maybe I won't regret it so much, hahaha." Ethan laughed happily as he realized that he had finally received his "first" mission.

 

 

28