15 – Teaching good manners (R18)
1.1k 4 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Grhn..." Ethan couldn't help but let out a loud masculine moan as he felt his cock being enveloped by those plump lips and sucked by a throat that seemed to have no end.

With amusement in her watery eyes at seeing Ethan's reaction, Eve began to move her head in a rhythmic motion as she swallowed Ethan's cock, sucking it into the deepest points of her throat and creating an elongated bulge that ran down her neck with each movement.

"What the fuck... Ethan yelled mentally, his eyes squinting and his legs shaking.

He had never felt like this, completely overwhelmed by an overwhelming pleasure in the hands and mouth of a woman he could only describe as demonically skilled.

He almost collapsed under the bed and let her do all the work, but he held on anyway.

He wouldn't have cared if it had been Valeria or Victoria in that position; his women had the right to dominate him as they wished, but he was being dominated by a woman he neither respected nor had the slightest desire for beyond the carnal, and that really irritated him.

No, I have the blood of a black dragon; I won't be dominated like this by a luxury whore! Ethan shouted to himself one last time before standing up, startling Eve, and throwing her backwards.

Confused, she tried to pull away and remove Ethan's cock from her mouth, but was stopped by Ethan's strong hands grabbing her head and pulling her towards his hips, forcing her to swallow Ethan's cock completely in one go.

"W-what are you? glugh~..."

"Glug~..."

"Glugh~..."

"Gluh~..."

Eve tried to speak, but Ethan didn't give her a chance as he continued to move his hips back and forth, fucking her mouth like it was a pussy for long seconds, with only Eve's ragged moans and heavy choking to be heard.

"Don't let a drop escape!" Ethan roared, finally letting his emotions explode as he gave her one last thrust.

His cock pulsed hard before finally spurting a sweet liquid down Eve's throat, filling her stomach with Ethan's pure seed.

With a victorious smile on his face, Ethan finally released Eve's mouth and head. Eve looked up at him with tear-filled eyes and smeared makeup.

"Swallow everything." Ethan ordered authoritatively.

"Gulp..." Eve swallowed the rest of the cum she still had in her mouth without hesitation, after which she opened her lips and stuck out her tongue with a lascivious expression, showing Ethan that there was nothing left.

"Are you satisfied with that, Mr. Ethan?" Eve asked, her breathing still heavy and her lavish expression still showing clear signs of fatigue.

"We're just getting started, Miss Eve." Ethan laughed before pointing to his cock, which was already gaining vitality for another round.

"Clean up," he ordered.

"Good, that's not enough for me either, hehehe." Eve said, spreading her legs to show off her pants, which were soaked and marked her pussy perfectly.

Immediately, she grabbed Ethan's cock and licked it clean, wiping away any remnants of cum before smiling with an 'I want more' expression on her face.

Ethan didn't hesitate to bend down and lift the woman off his lap before sitting back down on the bed, his hands roaming her slender body until they reached her leather blouse.

Without hesitation, Ethan lifted her blouse, and her firm breasts swayed slightly as her pink, pointed nipples were finally revealed to Ethan.

"Nghnn... kinder... ah..." Eve moaned as Ethan cupped her breasts and enveloped her nipples in his lips, a request that was promptly ignored by Ethan as he continued to massage her breasts roughly, squeezing her nipples between his fingers and sucking them hard before letting go.

"I have nothing against dominant women." Ethan said before stopping his play with Eve's breasts and rolling over on the bed, standing over her as he held both her hands together and pinned her to the bed.

"But I'd rather they were stronger than me to do that." Holding both of Eve's hands with his right hand, Ethan used his left hand to position his cock against Eve's pussy, which was still protected by his pants.

"Are you stronger than me?" Ethan said before he moved his hips hard and pushed his cock into Eve's pussy with her clothes and all.

"Nhghgnnn~~" Eve moaned, making degenerate noises she had never made in her life as the sound of her pants ripping echoed through the room and Ethan's cock entered her pussy all at once.

"Answer me!" Ethan demanded as he moved his hips, and without even giving her pussy time to get used to such a big cock, he went straight to how fast he could fuck her without using any mana.

"Ghrnnn... No... I'm not... Nghnn~~" Eve said between moans and heavy panting as she felt her pussy being driven crazy.

That wasn't quite true, and although she was weaker than Ethan in physical strength, in a real fight she would probably have the advantage in speed.

But that didn't matter there; she was stuck with Ethan, and her speed was nothing compared to the powerful thrusts of his cock, which mercilessly pounded her uterus with every thrust.

"Good..." Ethan laughed, but he didn't slow down; he just fucked her harder, grabbing her meaty thighs for support as he continued to move his hips.

"Nghnn, don't go inside. I'm in my fertile period." Eve begged in a weak and debauched voice. Ethan knew full well that with his fertility, it would be impossible to get Eve pregnant, and he just saw it as a way to hit dominance even harder.

"If you don't want me to get you pregnant, tell me, who's my good girl?" Ethan grinned depravedly at him as he used up some of his mana and increased the speed with which he fucked Eve's pussy even more.

Hearing this, Eve flinched; her mouth was drooling and her eyes were dull as she moaned desperately, but despite all this, she didn't seem ready to stoop so low as to accept being treated like a pet.

"Say it!" Ethan roared, releasing even more mana, this time using it to create a slight vibration around his cock.

With that, Eve collapsed once and for all, her mind and body totally dominated by Ethan.

"Me..." She moaned.

"You what?" Ethan asked, still giving her no peace.

"I'm~ you good girl! I'm your good girl!" She shouted after mustering all the little strength left in her body.

"Good girl!" Ethan laughed before pulling his cock out of Eve's pussy and finally releasing large pulses of cum that landed on her belly and breasts.

"Ah, that was good." Ethan sighed before letting his body fall back.

Eve lay there as her body convulsed and her pussy squirted non-stop for long minutes before she finally regained consciousness, got dressed again, and left Ethan's room with a tired and defeated expression.

Ethan still lay on the bed for a few seconds after she left before starting to eat the food she had brought and looking at what he had won.

'Only 1200 points?' Ethan watched the system message with a dejected expression. He really thought that dominating a woman like Eve would give him much more than that.

[The calculation of the score earned goes far beyond the quality or intensity of the sex; it also takes into account many things, such as social position, personal power, relationships, and difficulty. A chaste, powerful woman of high social standing who is also engaged to another man would score astronomical points, while a promiscuous woman of strength and social standing not too dissimilar to your own, like Eve, would naturally score a few points].

"I see..." Ethan sighed before glancing at his bed.

"I have to clean that up if I want to have a good meditation." Ethan spoke after he had finished eating; his bed was soaked, and the smell of sex had completely taken over his room.

25