Prologue
85 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

At a kitchen table, there was a young man with dark hair serving the table and a red-haired woman.

"I've already warned you, you trash, not to put the rice like this on the table," said a green-eyed red-haired woman, delivering a slap to the face of a thin boy with dark hair and golden eyes. "Seriously, what a waste it was to take you out of that orphanage, you filthy thing. If I had known you would be so incompetent, I would have let you rot there. Today, because of this mistake, you'll go without eating again. Now, go, get out of my sight before I lose my appetite."

Luther got up with his head down, grabbed his worn backpack, and headed to the door of the house because it was almost time to go to high school.

"Ah, I really hate humans. Since I was little, I've never had much luck. My mother abandoned me when I was a newborn in an orphanage where the management was terrible. There I grew up until I was 14 years old, until Vivian decided to adopt me. I thought my life would change there, but Vivian only wanted a servant for her family. Every day, I was forced to do household chores, and if they were poorly done, I was physically punished and not allowed to eat in front of her. That went on for 3 years until today.

"Ahhhhhh..." - Luther looked up.

"How I hate this world," thought Luther, tired.

Soon Luther arrived at school after walking 2 kilometers. Soon he arrived in his classroom, and his desk was all scribbled with insults.

"Ah, I'll have to clean it again," thought Luther as he put his backpack on the table.

"Ahh, the room started to stink," said a boy passing by Luther and pushing him.

Soon everyone in the room started laughing.

"Hey, Luther, don't you have water at home?" said a girl in the corner of the room.

Many were laughing at Luther. He just sat at the table and lowered his head because this was a common occurrence since he started school. He was a target for bullying by his classmates. At first, Luther would cry alone, wondering why everyone was so cruel, but after so many years, the tears just wouldn't come anymore.

"Let's all get to your places," said the teacher, entering the room. Soon all the students sat in their seats, some still laughing at Luther.

Just as the teacher closed the door, something strange happened. The world seemed to stop. A screen appeared in front of all the students.

[System Global Alert - Earth]
From now on, you will be entering the tutorial of the Great Collision.
In 100 days, your world and another 1000 will be added to one reality. You will have 100 days to complete the tutorial."

Everyone was surprised, including Luther, with the sudden warning that appeared in front of them.

"What is this?"

"I don't know, but I'm getting scared."

"Is this some kind of sick joke?"

Suddenly, something appeared in the middle of the room. Its appearance was tiny, with two bird wings, but it resembled a fairy.

"Hello, hello! Can you hear me? Hello, humans," said the small thing in front of everyone.

"Listen up, humans. From now on, you're all in the tutorial area," said that creature.

"HEY, WHO'S THE STUDENT DOING THIS?" shouted the angry teacher.

In an instant, the teacher's head exploded.

"Don't bother me while I'm talking, human."

Everyone in the room seemed to be frozen. Some girls were already crying, but they were afraid to make noise, so they were just crying silently.

"Well, back to the subject. From now on, all of you are in the tutorial area. For the next 100 days, you'll have to survive in this school area, and if you survive, you'll leave the tutorial area. Oh, and don't worry, because it's not just you. Hahaha! Your entire planet is in the same situation."

Everyone, Luther for a moment, remembered his mother. For some reason, a smile appeared on his face.

"But let's get down to business," she made a roulette wheel appear in front of her. "Let's see at which level you'll start," she smiled.

Then the roulette wheel started spinning. Everyone was tense because they didn't know what was happening, but they knew that any action against that unknown creature would result in death. In a few seconds, the roulette wheel stopped, and its arrow pointed to 'Insane.'

"Hahaha! I've never seen such an unlucky group. You've got the worst difficulty right away."

"Worst difficulty? What do you mean by that?" the class leader gathered courage and asked.

The creature turned to him. "Simply put, you'll all die. Until now, no group has passed this difficulty. Probably, you'll be killed.

"However, we have an alternative. We can spin the roulette again if one of you chooses or sends someone to the abyss. Hahaha! But would you have the courage to sacrifice your precious classmates?"

At that moment, everyone looked at Luther.

"Let's send Luther," said a girl getting up.

"Yes, let's send him. After all, he never talked to us," said another boy.

"Yes, I heard he used to stalk other girls," another girl said.

Suddenly Luther felt bad. He knew that if he didn't say anything

"Why don't you go?" he yelled.

But before he could say anything, his consciousness had already faded away. What remained in the room was just an empty chair.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Help me, I'm going to die!"

"Stop it, please, I beg you."

"No, I don't want to die yet."

As Luther opened his eyes again, the first thing he saw was a huge monster slowly swallowing a person and several others running and screaming for help. There was a group of monsters with pale skin and deformed bodies chasing the people.

Luther's legs were trembling, but he knew if he didn't run, he would die. Without a second thought, Luther ran in the opposite direction, people screaming.

"I need to find a way out of here, but it's all so dark I can't see anything. That monster, what was that? What is happening?" Luther thought as he ran desperately.

Before he knew it, a monster appeared in front of him. It was some kind of dog; on its back, there was a mouth, and from it was coming out a long tongue.

"Damn, I need to get away from this," Luther turned left desperately to avoid the monster.

"What? I can't run anymore!" In a matter of seconds, the monster's long tongue had severed Luther's legs.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" A piercing scream came out of Luther's mouth.

"When did this happen? That monster didn't even get close to me. Ahhh, it hurts."

The wound was gushing blood, and the monster was slowly approaching.

"No, I'm not going to die here after everything I've been through." Luther started to crawl on the ground.

Little by little, the monster approached, seeming unhurried, as it already knew its prey was debilitated.

"This is..." Luther realized that further ahead there was a cliff.

"Haha, if I'm going to die, let it at least be by my own hands."

With his last strength, Luther threw himself off the cliff. As soon as the monster realized his intentions, it tried to grab him with its tongue, but it was too late.

"Ah, I'm falling, so this will be my death," thought Luther, closing his eyes.

Splash!

Luther felt his body submerging into the water.

"There was a lake here." Luther was stunned, as he thought he was going to die. Since it was all dark, he didn't know there was a lake at the bottom of the cliff.

Soon, a wave of relief washed over his body, but it quickly passed, as he felt the unbearable pain coming from the wounds where his legs used to be.

"I need to find a way out of here, I'm sinking."

Due to blood loss and the absence of his legs, Luther could no longer swim, so he could only be dragged to the bottom of the sea.

"Oh, damn, there has to be some way." Luther looked at the bottom of the lake in despair when he saw a sort of gap in one of the walls. At the bottom of the lake, there was a small golden light coming from the gap.

"There!"

Luther, who was almost fainting, gathered his last shreds of strength and swam towards the gap. Luckily, his body managed to pass through the gap, giving access to a mini underwater cave, where water, for some reason, couldn't enter.

Luther felt a momentary relief upon finding that mini underwater cave. His exhausted body floated in the calm water as he tried to catch his breath. He looked around, trying to understand where he was. The cave was small and illuminated by a soft blue light, seemingly emanating from the rocky walls themselves. Then came the pain; his legs were bleeding profusely.

"Damn, I need something to stop the bleeding."

Luther tore his shirt and used it to stop the bleeding in his two legs. However, he was too weak from the blood loss.

Luther turned around to look around, and soon noticed there was a small plant shoot, and on it, there was a golden fruit, inside which there was some kind of viscous liquid.

"This, maybe if I eat this, I'll at least have the energy to survive a little longer."

Luther crawled to the plant, picked its fruit, and took a bite.

"What a horrible taste, it feels like I'm swallowing something salty, sour, and rotten. This made me kind of drowsy, I don't know if I can stay awake," he thought before losing consciousness.

System Notification


Class obtained :  Monster Creator     Rank:'̴̡̛̣̗̟̜͕̤͎̦̠̫̜̐͆͋͒̽̐̇̓̎̓̑̈̉͘̚͜͠ ̴̨̟̱̳̦̼̭̻͖̟̱̗̘͇̦͔̺͇̲̟̫̺̽͂̾̑̂̑̋́̉̍̊͜͜͡ͅ ̴̪͇͙̟͗̂̎̊͐̅̊ ̶̛̼̣̥̼̈́̆̓̿̅̈̀̀́͘͝ ̴̧͖̭̥̩̦̮̘̬̼͕̭̙̲͙̬͓͓̠̱̺͖͕̖̪̒̈͑̍̔͆̂̔͛͋̌̀̑̆̾̌͋̀̉̽̑̄̈̊̚͟͜͝͡͠͝͡ ̸̢̧̨͔͖̥͚̩̞̫̤̘̘͈̲̣̫͔͔͔̲͙͔̥̦͙͕̖͕͆̕͜'̸̗͚̘̞͋̏͂̏̆́̍̾̃̄͊͒̑ Type: F̶̧̢̡̰̟͎̝̫̝̥̙̗͚̗̠͓͈̯͉̟͕͊̂͗̈͊̑͌͐̂̎̀́́̕͟͜͝ͅͅo̴̧̡̼̰̳͎̼̤͎̘̳̩͚̳̦̝͔̝̲̭̟̗̪̘͐̒̀͐̂͛̀̀̈̂̓̀̃̒̌̍͒́̒́̂̒̽͑̈́̽͟͠r̸̡̡͓̭̯̯͉͓͎̠̯̭̟͒͑̎̂̽̅̎̆́̍̏̀̂̓̀̃̿̈̍͛̔̍͆̆͘͝b̸̡̨̗͙͖͉̘͊͐̈́̊̇̀͒̄̐̃̂͛͌̚̚͡i̶̡̨̡̗͖̟͓͖̟̠̱̪̲̳̭̰̖̔̀d̸̨̢̛̤͈̖̼̣̬͇͍̞̼͌̓̂̓̀̈̔̂͂̐̌̄̓̿̐́̔̉͘͜͡d̸̻̜̞̬͔̰̩͖̘͚̣̪̺̘̥͉͈͆͘e̷̛͓̤̊͑͗͊̑́̆̈́͆̊͗̐͗̆͆̚̕͘n̴̡̡̟͈̱̯̯̪̜̖̳͈̼̞̼͕̬͈͔̩̦̮̖̗͚͔̟̐̑̆͌̒͂̒̾͛̏̏͗͆̔̀̈́͆̕͠͡͝͝ͅ
 
2