Chapter 1: Death and Beginning
11 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Death 

A truly fearful thing to even think about to some yet I'm currently experiencing it right now. 

"Cough! Cough!" 

The blaring sirens of cars. 

The screams of the people around me yet they do not even try to help. 

The clicking sound of cameras being pressed. 

The annoying voices of pity of some of these people yet i know they just intend to use my death for clout. 

"Haaaa, haaaaaa" it's getting harder to breath. 

'My vision is gradually blurring yet even i can see the bullet holes that is riddled in my body right now.'

'I don't want to die yet, i still have responsibilities that i need to d-'

"COUGH!" 

Ahhhh this hurts so much.

I said smiling at the foolish yet 'right' thing i did earlier. 

~15 minutes earlier~

"Sighhhhh" 

Walking through the streets after an exhausting day at school i couldn't help but think that this kind of routine is really taking a toll on me. 

Man when will i get a girlfriend?

I sighed depressingly as i put on my earpods to listen to music that can improve my mood. 

Just when i was about to take a shortcut into this dark alley, a beautiful girl suddenly fell into me as i catch her. 

I was about to joke but i quickly see that she is crying and there is blood pouring out of a wound on her forehead. 

Seeing her distressed expression i asked her what happened to her and she said that there is two men chasing her. 

Connecting the dots, i realised that these men wanted to kidnap these girl so i said to her that she run as far as she can for help while i distract the two men. 

"Huuuu" breathing out to calm my nerves i look at the two men gradually appearing from the dark alley. 

Wearing a black shirt and mask that covers their whole face, two lanky men begin to appear from the dark alley both holding a knife. 

Seeing that they are both armed with knives, i forcefully calmed down and begin to think on what to do. 

~Pov change~

A fat kid in a uniform with who is currently looking at us with fear. 

Foolish 

'Yes that is what i see him as, daring to stand before us even if there's two of us and we're currently armed with knives.' 

"Hey kid if you don't want to die tell us where the girl went." 

My companion said threateningly to the trembling kid before us. 

I shake my head getting ready to give chase to our target however

"What if i don't you ugly fucker." 

~Pov change~

"What if i don't you ugly fucker." 

'Ah...'

'Even though I said that to make them angry, I'm still a little bit afraid because they have a knife while I don't. '

'Oh well i have no choice but to go through with this plan otherwise I'll die.'

The lanky man on the right then charged at me with his knife cursing me while the other one stayed on the spot. 

I also charged but right before his knife reach me I crouch and kick his leg causing him to tumble into the ground and let go of the knife. 

Seizing the opportunity, I quickly grab the knife and press it against the lanky man on the ground while looking at the other man.

Seeing his companion unable to move under my weight and with a knife pressed on the neck, he reaches for his pocket, pull out a gun and point it at me. 

"Ah fu-" 

*BANG! BANG! BANG!*

Three bullet to the ribcage

Seeing the kid fall down coughing blood, the lanky man at the groud was about to get up when suddenly his companion shot him on the head while saying something along the lines of "Because of you the mission is compromised." 

With one dead and another one nearing death, the lanky man with the gun got closer to the kid coughing blood. 

Seeing the kid desperately pressing on his bullet wounds using his left hand while sobbing, the lanky man shakes his head and squat so he can see more closely on the kid that tried bravely yet failed miserably to stop them. 

Just as the lanky man was getting closer and closer. 

*PLORK!*1Basically flesh being pierced

Suddenly using his right hand the kid holds the knife and plunges it deep into the neck of the lanky man specifically the cartoid artery. 

The lanky man's eyes widened while holding his neck that still has the knife embedded in it. 

'What just happened?'

Unfortunately for the lanky man that question will never be answered as his eyes dim down and he falls to the ground with a thud. 

"Haaaaa, Haaaaa I just fucking killed someone didn't I?" 

'I ask knowing someone won't answer yet I still ask just because of the sheer ridiculousness of this situation.'

'Even though I wanted a change from my usual boring routine, I never expected that the change will result in my death.' 

Hearing the sirens coming closer I know that the girl is safe and sound which made me sigh in relief, after all what is the point of sacrificing my life if she wasn't safe. 

Though the sacrificing my life part is unintentional.

'Haaaaa oh well at least this fucking miserable existence tried to redeem itself.'

~Present time~

'This hurts so much, I want to rest now.'

'Even though I know it's bad, I want to close my eyes and rest.'

'Sorry lady emergency responder please don't blame yourself for my death.' 

'I hope the girl recovers from the truama though.'

'Aunt, I hope you feed and take care of my siblings, I'm sorry I can't be there for them all of the time. I really tried my best to be the responsible and caring brother for them but I'm tired now.'

'I hope those piece of shits that call themselves our parents suffer karma.'

'Ah I don't have any regrets anymore.'

Unable to feel my body, I start to close my eyes with a smile on my face. 

'I'm tired and I want to rest.'

In an expansive white space. 

A girl is currently smiling while looking at the kid's death through a blue holographic screen. 

"I'll choose you Liam."

.

.

.

Hello newbie author here! 

Feel free to give advice or recommendations so that I can improve my writing! 

Hope you enjoy this story~

1