Chapter 5: It’s the Legendary… (R-18)
1.2k 2 63
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Day 0]

A mischievous grin slowly spread across Asahi’s face, stretching from one side to the other.

The sudden change in his demeanor caused the goddess to flinch in her seat, her heart racing in anticipation. “A-Asahi…”

He approached the slightly intoxicated goddess, gently lifted her delicate form into his arms, and settled down on her vacant seat. As he did so, her supple butt naturally fell on his lap, instantly forming an intimate connection between them.

Brushing aside the strands of silver hair obscuring her face, he admired the masterpiece that was the Goddess of Dreams.

His goddess.

Her cute oval face glowed with a hue of red, her milky-white cheeks radiating warmth. The silver irises of her eyes, adorned with sapphire blue pupils, held a glazed look, as if she was beyond excited to be finally held by him.

He buried his face in her neck and pressed his lips against her soft skin. Even her scent, a subtle mixture of fragrant flowers and the divine liquor, was arousing.

“Klyscha, you’re cute and beautiful. You’re… just perfect.”

He often complimented women but never did he call anyone perfect. She had the type of body one wouldn’t mind cuddling for hours with no perverted thoughts.

The stalker goddess seemed to have molded herself to fit his desires.

As if unable to bear his passionate gaze, she shut her eyes. “Thanks...”

This time her embarrassment wasn’t a tsundere act to mess with him.

His arms enveloped her delicate waist, drawing her closer to him. Her petite frame trembled, her long lashes fluttering, but she refused to open her eyes. Undeterred, he leaned in, bringing his lips tantalizingly close to hers. Without hesitation, he pressed his lips against her pure, rosy ones, stealing her first kiss. They were so soft, so inviting.

The goddess flinched a little, shy, but didn’t pull away. After a brief contact of their lips, she boldly pushed her soft pink lips back against his own, her delicate fingers cupping his left cheek. Their lips fitted so nicely against his own as if they were made for each other.

‘Her lips are made for me.’

Klyscha squirmed around in his arms as though she was out of breath. “Umm.”

He separated to give her some breathing room before diving back in with even more passion. His grip around her waist tightened, squishing her soft tits between their bodies.

“So sweet.”

Her body loosened as her resistance grew weaker under his kiss. He supported her back with his left hand and reached up to her left breast. Her lips parted with a moan as he pinched her perky nipple from over her dress.

“Mhmm…”

He grabbed the opportunity to invade her little mouth with his tongue and started sucking on her tongue mischievously. Her saliva mixed with divine liquor had the sweetness of sugar.

The goddess’ eyes swirled in dizziness — she couldn’t handle his teasing kiss.

Her dress suddenly scattered in white particles, and his fingers came into direct contact with her warm breasts. With very little pressure, his fingers sank into her breasts, and her hard nipple grazed his palm. Brimming with softness like silk, her tits were just perfect for groping.

Klyscha’s face couldn’t be any redder at the moment. “I-It’s embarrassing…”

“You’ll get used to it,” he coaxed and pinched her erect nipples between his fingers. “I mean, look at you getting so aroused by just this. How much were you looking forward to this, goddess?”

“Mm~!!!” Klyscha’s adorable moan echoed in the surroundings, in her domain. “I-It’s not like that… I just want to experience sex with you.”

The sky suddenly turned pink with hues of red, as if physically manifesting Klyscha’s lust and passion. Beautiful roses bloomed on the surrounding trees, filling the air with the scent of nature.

“Klyscha, did you do this?”

“It’s... being affected… Ahn~, from my powers,” she moaned in between her words, as Asahi’s hand was groping her tits. The goddess breathed roughly on his lap, growing more and more aroused. “Let me change it.”

Klyscha waved her hand and altered her surroundings again. The world blurred, and in the blink of an eye, they found themselves on a plush bed, still entangled in each other’s embrace. Gentle gusts of wind caressed their skin, heightening their senses. His cock pressed against something smooth and wet, without a shadow of doubt. Glancing down, just as he had expected, he witnessed his thick penis nestled against Klyscha’s inviting slit.

The goddess’s expression turned downright seductive as she reached out and traced over his hard muscles. He had a body sculpted from a healthy, disciplined diet and relentless workout. One half of him felt depressed, but the other half wanted to be in the best shape to seduce milfs.

She gyrated her hips tantalizingly, guiding his cock to rub against the velvety wetness between her legs. “Mm… haah, mm~, Asahi. You are so hard.”

Her lewd, sensual expression was intoxicating, prompting Asahi to observe her in a still.

She suddenly paused and met his smirking face. “I-I—”

He held her shoulders and pecked her lips. “You’re aroused. It’s nothing to be embarrassed about.”

“Um…” The goddess gave a shy nod. “Let’s start?”

He gently pressed on her shoulders and guided her to lie on the bed. Leaning over her, he once again briefly kissed her lips. She couldn’t help but look away, overwhelmed by her own embarrassment.

“Hey, shy goddess.”

She glanced at him briefly before quickly diverting her gaze again. “...What?”

“Look at the man who’s taking your first time. Wait—you already had your fill stalking me for years.”

“Mou, I was looking for a potential partner…”

He chuckled and pecked her pouty cheeks, coaxing a soft hum out of her. Slowly, he moved lower, leaving a trail of delicate kisses on her innocent neck until he reached her tits. In her aroused state, her nipples were erect to their utmost.

He gulped unconsciously before he drew her nipple in his mouth and teasingly rolled his tongue around her slightly puffed areola.

He lewdly fondled her C-Cup breasts and sucked on her nipples, as if yearning to draw out her milk.

Her breasts quivered ever so slightly, mirroring Klyscha’s heartbeat.

And then — something flowed into his mouth, flooding his mouth with a sweet, intoxicating state: a blend of honey and milk.

Startled, he pulled back and saw droplets of milky white liquid flowing on her rosy nipples — Klyscha was lactating.

“Goddess,” he whispered, gazing at the goddess who covered her face with her hands. “I thought you were a virgin.”

“A Goddess can produce milk at the whim of their partners.”

The logic seemed far-fetched, but he couldn’t care less about it at the moment. It had been a while since he slept with a lactating woman, and Klyscha’s milk was unlike anything he had experienced before.

Squeezing her breasts together, he brought his lips to her quivering nipples. He took both nipples into his mouth and sucked passionately. A great amount of milk lewdly overflowed from her erect nipples, spreading its sweetness inside his mouth.

Just from drinking her milk, he felt like he was getting stronger. Her divine milk seemed to have the same effect as the divine liquor, albeit on a far weaker level.

‘Placebo effect or real?’

Her body trembled uncontrollably under the sensation of lactation and his passionate milking. “Haah… haah.”

Soft, quivering breaths escaped her lips.

He looked up and noticed Klyscha shyly peering through her fingers. She intently observed him swallowing her milk down with the movements of his throat visible.

“Ah…”

Her legs squirmed around in pleasure as her hands grabbed his head. Her endearing moans just made him want to claim her right then and there. But he restrained his desires, not wanting to scar her heart from his lust.

Right at this moment, she wasn’t the almighty goddess, but a woman.

‘My own goddess.’

Klyscha tenderly stroked Asahi’s hair as if she could read his possessive thoughts. Her fingers gently glided through his hair.

“Pervert, I did read your thoughts,” she revealed with a beautiful smile. “You bought me with Karma, so you own me now.”

“I’m a gentleman pervert. Don’t mix me with the likes of a certain pervert in crimson armor.”

“I won’t,” she released a heated sigh and continued to stroke his hair, while he indulged in her breasts, lapped in his saliva and her delicious milk.

‘I can never get enough of this.’

However, she wanted to learn more about sex.

He couldn’t selfishly play with her tits all day. He licked the milk left on her nipples and reluctantly moved down to her waist. Gliding his fingers across her squishy soft skin, he poured kisses as he descended further. Finally, he came face to face with her most precious place.

‘This flower garden encompasses the dreams in the universe.’

A delicate yet erotic scent wafted from her smooth slit. He teasingly blew on her outer lips and almost immediately, her whole body shuddered and a whimper left her mouth. She instinctively closed her legs out of pure embarrassment.

Her lovely reaction only stimulated him more.

He separated her legs and placed a soft kiss on her clit.

“Ahn~!” His teasing provoked an instant moan. She covered her mouth as if trying to stifle her moans.

As her suppressed moans filled with pleasure echoed around him, his tongue invaded the narrow crevice. It took a moment for him to realize her love juice tasted similar to the liquor he drank.

‘Is her whole body made of that… or I drank her nectar?’

It reminded him of a meme about a certain white-haired witch from the anime, where the protagonist died often, sometimes a dozen times in a single episode.

“Haaah… Asahi, your tongue… it’s making me go crazy.”

Every time his tongue flicked about her erogenous zones, immense pleasure welled up inside her, making her moan out in bliss. He expertly deepened his exploration, his thumb and index finger teasing, pinching, and flicking her clitoris.

Her aroused pussy produced even more love juices, filling his mouth with her sweet nectar. The long continuous pleasure, intense as a flash, dragged her to an ever greater pleasure than everything she’d experienced thus far.

Her body began twitching, and her legs involuntarily closed around him. She grabbed the back of his head and buried him in her pussy. He understood this as the signal to quicken his pace, reaching into folds Klyscha herself wasn’t aware of.

“Mmmmghhh~! Asahi!”

In an instant, a surge of fragrant liquid cascaded over his face, covering him in her essence. 

Her lovely twin peaks heaved rigorously, obscuring her face from his view. He rose further and caught a glimpse of her lewd expression — her eyes rolling backward, her tongue peeked out of her gasping mouth, as she sought to catch air.

‘This is… The legendary ahegao!’

Favorite if you liked it!

63