Chapter 12: The Lessons
812 10 48
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Day 1]

The sheer number of infinity symbols in Klyscha’s status reminded Asahi of a certain black-haired loli dragon. Although strong, Ophis was nowhere near the level of his yandere goddess wife.

‘Can I ask why you harbor maternal affection for me? Did watching this young master’s life make you sympathetic?’

(Yeah… aren’t you going to say anything about my race?)

‘It’s probably some perk of your class.’

(Hehe. I can change the race of my temporary vessel at will. It’s an honor for a wife to choose the same race as her husband… That’s what I read in some manga.)

‘The manga you read while stalking me.’

(Mou~, don’t call it that. I was scouting my life partner for his interests and… his personality.)

‘Yeah yeah.’

He stopped teasing her and invaded the privacy of his beloved sister by taking a glimpse of her… status.

[Shizuka Marikawa (Level 1)]

Personal information: Your biological sister who has set aside her personal life to give you the best life possible.

Current Relationship: Biological Sister

Affection points: 85

Affection Type: Familial (69%)

Romantic (31%)

[STATUS]

Age: 27

Race: Human

Class: -

[ATTRIBUTES]

Strength: 7

Dexterity: 9

Constitution: 12

Defense: 10

Charm: 44

Magic: 15

Luck: 29

[SKILLS]

[COMMON SKILLS]

Medical Knowledge (D)

[EPIC SKILLS]

Luck (E)

(That’s a nice number!) said the well-cultured goddess.

Asahi blinked his eyes in surprise, trying to process what he had just read in the status. While Shizuka saw him as her brother, his charm subconsciously sparked a romantic attraction within her.

‘She’s probably following the ‘I raised him, so he is mine!’ rule of anime.’

(Onee-san route begins!) 

He ignored the enthusiastic goddess in his head and tapped the two skills in Shizuka’s status.

[Medical Knowledge (Common) (Passive): The user has ample knowledge in the medical field.

Passive Effect: Allows the user to intuit the most efficient method of healing minor injuries or diseases.

Skill Mastery: D]

[Luck (Legendary) (Passive): Any disaster can change into a fortune for the user possessing this skill.

Passive Effect: Unlocks the hidden Luck Attribute, +20 Luck

Skill Mastery: E]

“The second skill is pretty nice.”

At higher mastery, the skill would affect the very reality of overturning a misfortune.

(My love, you have me… you don’t need Luck. I can make it all happen.)

‘True. You forgot to explain about skill ranks.’

(Do you want a table, or do you want me to explain?)

‘I love when my goddess goes into her sensei-mode.’

Klyscha loudly cleared her throat. (Let’s talk about Passive Skills first. You can easily gain them through repeating a task numerous times and committing it to your long-term memory. For example, Shizuka’s skill ‘Medical Knowledge’, her senses are trained to find the optimal cure for minor injuries. Every skill can be raised and evolved through practice, aka grind. However, it’s extremely hard to evolve them above the Epic rank. As a matter of fact, getting them to Epic requires a genius-level talent.)

‘My Nee-san is pretty amazing to have a Legendary Skill at the start.’

(Yup. Her skill, ‘Luck’, will affect the environment to provide her with an opportunity she would never have without the skill.)

‘Damn. What about Active Skills?’

(They are quite different. Instead of passively affecting the user’s actions, they trigger a certain action upon activation. Like pulling the trigger of a gun lets you fire a bullet. These actions are laws imprinted upon the soul and require certain mana criteria in order to obtain them. A soul can only have a limited number of Active Skills, which makes them all the more powerful in a battle.)

He didn’t have to worry about the limitation because of his crazy high Magic attribute.

‘Sweet. Are they only offensive in nature?’

(Primarily yeah. There are also non-offensive ones, like support skills. Active Heal, Active Strength Buff, etc.)

‘Hmmm. I’ll stack every type of skill then.’

He’d be the Main Damage Dealer, Tank, Support, Healer, and Debuffer at the same time.

(Basically, the pay-to-win whale of the party.)

‘Anything to protect my women!’

The moment of introspection was interrupted as Shizuka emerged from the bath, her appearance in a simple towel momentarily catching Asahi off guard.

‘She is breathtaking.’

(You are breathtaking.)

Her surprise at the tidiness of her room was quite clear, and although she attempted to voice her gratitude, Asahi brushed it off and gave her a gentle scolding.

He went out of the room, letting her change clothes.

The parking lot.

Amidst rows of ordinary cars, a flashy red sports car stood out in Asahi’s eyes.

Toyota MR2 Spyder.

As one of the best sports cars available in 2006, it carried a hefty price of over a million Japanese Yen.

Shizuka’s job paid her well, but she also had numerous expenses, like her college hospital fees and her branded clothes. She absolutely had no savings to buy a luxurious car. Even if she had the money, she’d have settled for a more conventional car rather than a top of the line sports car.

The car was a gift to Shizuka from her old friend Rika Minami.

Shizuka pointed her car keychain at the sports car and pressed a button. With a chirp, the car’s roof slid back, allowing Shizuka to place her bag in the backseat. 

She unlocked the car and slipped into the driver's seat. “Come on, Aa-kun.”

Asahi nodded and settled in the passenger seat. She tightened her seatbelt, which dug deeply into the ravine of her J-Cup breasts. Her tight shirt only exemplified her bust, truly a sight for his sore eyes.[1]

Shizuka looked at him with a frown, showing her most serious expression to date. “Aa-kun.”

Most people in his position would’ve panicked at the mere thought of being discovered. But Asahi, the shameless one, calmly met her gaze. “Yes, Nee-san?”

She untied her seatbelt and drew close to him, pressing her chest against his arm. She tried to pull his seatbelt but her tight shirt severely reduced her reach. In her struggle, her breasts repeatedly bumped into his face.

He could almost hear the ‘Boing!’ sfx being created by her bust. The tits dangled in his face for almost a minute before prevailing in fastening the seat belt on him.

“Never neglect the seatbelt,” she gently scolded him and returned to her seat. “Aa-kun, you didn’t miss anything, right?”

“Nope.”

Shizuka held the steering wheel and stepped on the pedal. The sports car zoomed out of the parking lot and sped past every vehicle until they stumbled on the dreaded traffic jam.

She clenched the steering wheel, blazing eyes looking down the jam-packed road. If she had the freedom, she’d have run over every driver in her lane — he felt that type of energy from her entire being.

‘I’mma cheer her up.’

He took his handkerchief and wiped the sweat from her face. “Nee-san, the sun’s rays are dangerous to the skin. You should pull up the top.”

[–Shizuka Marikawa: Affection +2]

His considerate gesture eased her frustration. She pressed a button to flip the convertible top, saving them from the sun’s wrath. She took the cloth from his hands and wiped his forehead. “What’s gotten into you today?”

He had never treated her so kindly… so affectionately. It wouldn’t be off to say he treated her with more affection in one day than he did in his entire life.

“It’s Onee-san Appreciation Wednesday. Every little brother will dedicate this day to appreciate their older sister. I decided to join since Nee-san works tirelessly for my sake.”

Tears gathered in the corners of her eyes as if his words touched her heart. “Aa-kun, is that true? You really appreciate me?”

“Of course. You’re the best Nee-san in the world.”

[–Shizuka Marikawa: Affection +5]

She chuckled. “I’m so happy, Aa-kun… I’m so happy. I’d have kissed your face if I didn’t have the seatbelt on.”

Asahi inwardly cursed the seatbelt for standing between him and the kiss from his lovely sister. “It’s fine, Nee-san. I already know how much you love me.”

She reached out and touched his face. “I don’t just love you, Aa-kun. You’re my everything. I love you more than anything in this world… Aa-kun is my world.”

(A yandere in the making?)

‘No, I won’t let my sweet Nee-san into a stabby chick.’

He liked her just the way she was — sweet and caring.

Honk! Honk! Extremely loud horn sounds ruined their wholesome moment. Shizuka took back her hand and returned her attention to driving. The joy dancing in her eyes was infectious.

Feeling an extremely strong gaze on his back, he turned his head and saw a bus. Amidst the plethora of passengers occupying the window seats, he was drawn to a certain bespectacled girl with smooth, violet hair.

The girl resembled Saeko to a tee, the only difference being the intellectual glasses and her ponytail hairstyle. She was the easygoing, playful twin of Saeko Busujima. That was all he knew about her from his memories.

Of course, she didn’t spawn out of nowhere. He had added an instruction in the world modifications about Saeko having a twin sister. It had everything to do with his twin sister fetish. Besides, he was curious about how Saeko’s upbringing would change with a sister by her side.

Will she remain a kendoka genius and a sadist, or will she become an ordinary girl?

Saeko’s twin smiled, her blue eyes twinkling. She placed a hand on the window and playfully waved the other. It was all she could with the bus’ windows being sealed shut because of the air conditioning.

Shiori’s movement exposed Saeko, who was sitting beside her sister. Saeko was absorbed in a book, completely ignoring her sister’s shenanigans.

‘The twins. I’m sure they’ll thrive in the new world.’

(They absolutely will.)

Then, Shizuka sped up the car. Shiori stuck to the window and waved goodbye with a radiant smile. She seemed like the opposite of Saeko in every sense.

[1] J-Cup in Japanese standard.

48