Chapter 1: There Once Was… A Prologue
101 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

There once was a rather peculiar convict that lived on Earth.

A convicted life isn't exactly an ideal lifestyle but it is what it is.

Locked behind bars, exposed toilet times, trying hard to not drop the soap, and eating gruel after gruel.

Still, it is what it is.

He got used to it.

But it wasn't always this way.

Like all of his jailed fellows, he did have a life before being locked up.

It wasn't even a life of crime. Just an average and even more mediocre one that was destined to never make its mark on history.

Grew up, spent most of his years in school, got a bit stupid during the pandemic, and dropped it all. To hell with college, degrees, and diplomas for a better job.

Just be a stay-at-home and leech-y NEET.

As covered, it was stupid... and something he regretted. Disappointing the parents and social expectations just sucks.

Which was why as soon as Covid was not a thing anymore, he tried to get back into the groove.

It's never too late to try again, they say.

But in his case, it was actually too late.

Before he knew it, he actually became a wanted man, charged with very specific crimes, underwent many trials, and became the peculiar convict that he is.

Jailed with multiple life sentences and even a death sentence. Spared due to the policies of the state he was judged in.

Peculiar, is it not?

An average life trajectory taking an extreme turn out of nowhere.

There's got to be an explanation somewhere... as to when, where, why, and how things exactly went wrong for the guy.

Well, there is... but even the convict would sigh as he'd recount the full story of it.

After all, a story he wrote is actually the source of all his dismay and frustration.

To make that long story short enough to fit into a prologue... he happened to have written a trashy fanfic for fun...

Thinking that one-star reviews and "constructive" criticisms would be the only punishment he'd stomach.

Oh, how wrong he was...

He was so so wrong...

Although his joke of a story was not very famous... it caught people's eyes and they didn't really see it as a joke.

They saw it as an offense.

His work was blasphemy and a taint to their reputation.

And given how famous, rich, and powerful they were... the onslaught towards a poor Hollywood-pop-culture fanfic-ker like him was intense.

Not that that was the worst of it.

Apparently, his supposedly obscure work had inspired a peculiar following with peculiar fellows.

Specifically, pedos.

Specially, with his work featuring pedophile-esque themes.

Crime profiling states that a bunch of pedos found each other in his work, formed a clique under his wannabe author platform, got inspired from it, and suddenly found coordination.

A very horrendous spree started from this turn of events and a figurehead had to be persecuted.

That someone was found and even his facade of being someone with no universe or claiming to be an Antarctican didn't stand a chance.

The poor guy tried to fight back but what could he do...

He was just an average guy and his case wasn't a simple copyright infringement issue.

It truly was peculiar and he became a peculiar convict because of it.

Long story short, that was most of his life.

Branded as a pedophile because of stupid decisions and coming to terms with it in his jail cell.

Then again, it is just a prologue of what's to come.

For his convicted life eventually ended... 

Having breathed his last breathe...

Serving one of his sentences but still stacked with the rest...

Nevertheless, he actually left behind some mark in history... as a rather peculiar convict that once lived on Earth.

Something obviously made for fun, so don't take it too seriously... as it's obviously trashy...

4