Chapter 3: Birth, Rebirth?
77 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After that stifling feeling, the light seemed freeing.

Then again, things kind of went full throttle from there.

Throttle was what he really did as soon as he realized what was happening.

In a sort of a cliche, he's about to have another life. It's just that the circumstances are a bit absurd.

Which was why he was throttling.

Since he had a tail to do it and because he wasn't the only one.

There were countless others like him... and when he looked with his non-existent eyes, he recognized what they were.

He also recognized what he was.

He was actually a freakin' sperm!

And all these others were freakin' sperm cells like him. Were they also dead souls given a new shot at existence?

They were now a literal cum shot though and chances are... the sexy deed has been done.

Which meant that this was a race!

So, throttle his little tadpole tail to the max!

To the egg cell, that is!

-------

Fortunately, he must have plot armor or something.

He was so prodigious that he overtook his sperm pals at that curve in the Fallopian tube.

He even overtook the pre-cum cheaters who had a headstart...

And finally, the goal was in sight... the weird-looking but weirdly attractive egg cell.

It's just that it seemed snakey for some reason.

Eh... no matter and he had no choice... his sperm self was compelled...

And the whole fertilization nonsense commenced.

He could only feel sorry for the losers.

If they were other hopefuls and if this was the truth of reincarnation, it sure was cruel.

They still had a few days of sperm life to mourn though. Maybe this was their last chance.

At least, they had a chance by being in an impregnation process. The truly unfortunate were those that were processed in wasteful masturbation. Most of them dried up in a tissue somewhere.

As for him, despite being the lucky winner, he was about to be in the confinement of development for some trimesters.

Which wasn't so bad given that he was a confined convict for years... and years...

--------

Of course, the wait wasn't that bad. It was rather insightful actually.

His ability to maintain "sight" despite having no eyes was somewhat retained, so it was really an insightful look into how his new self was developing.

Even if it was supposed to be dark inside his new mother, he still got some sort of panoramic view of his amalgamic zygote of a self.

It's just that he couldn't see more than that, which was a bummer.

Still, he's got a front-seat slash participative view on something that perhaps only few have seen... in scientific reimaginings via CGI...

It's weird, to say the least.

Perhaps a phenomenon made possible due to the fact that he was a mature soul. Not yet compatible to integrate with his new body.

How could he when it's still as inhuman and unrecognizable as this? Especially with the snakey sensation it was giving off.

On that note, through his "soulful" perception, he actually felt a budding soul pop up in his supposed new body.

What predicament was this? Did he actually still have competition?

Or was this the poor soul that's about to be replaced?

Courtesy of the fanfic replacement trope, could this little mass be on its way to turning into a dud or being miscarried? Was this when he would come along?

In any case, this whole soul-in-a-zygote phenomenon sure does bring up the abortion debate.

Not that any of that mattered now, it was a waiting game. Quite the contrast to the racing game it had been.

And so, he waited...

The amalgamic zygote eventually developed into weird but familiar shapes. It grew and grew as well.

But so did the accompanying soul. As for the other accompanying soul, he remained baffled.

Much more so when aside from the still-surviving soul, some other sort of inexplicable energy also came into the picture

Energy and the concept of it does exist but it's supposed to be indistinct. This one sure was distinct. It's even in the color blue.

He didn't know what it was... but it sure wasn't apparent in his old Earthling self.

Just what was it?

He had his guesses, however.

Especially when he felt his own soul and the budding soul merge under the influence of it.

-------

-------

-------

Evidently, time continued to pass.

Only for mysteries and queries to be brought up... one after the other.

This was all just some peculiar reincarnation development in his opinion.

Which really piqued his curiosity on what was about to happen next.

After all, his baby self was maturing... and he was just about ready to squirm out.

Out of this baby confines.

It was finally time for his birth. Or should he say... rebirth!

Reincarnation?

Something obviously made for fun, so don't take it too seriously... as it's obviously trashy...

5