50. Serafall’s Enchanting Visit and Nakagami’s Unexpected Request.
282 0 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Kouske's POV

I was just chatting and having a chess match today with Sona in Momo's place. But suddenly a maid came and announced about Serafall's arrival. Sona tried to leave hurriedly, but Serafall beat her to it and jumped at her.

It's my first time seeing her in real life, but I have to admit she looks far sexier in person.

After a few odd minutes, Serafall released Sona, however, the moment was somewhat awkward. From the look on Sona's face, it felt like she was a bit violated.

"Hello~. My name is Serafall Leviathan, a Mahou Shoujo!" says Serafall as she strikes a pose with a magic wand.

Honestly, she looked cute.

"But you can just call me Levi-tan!~," says Serafall with a cute smile.

However, upon seeing her for the first time and knowing her status as one of the Maous, Momo was a bit scared. Sona was just embarrassed by her sister's behavior, hiding her face behind her hands.

"Onee-sama!...." exclaims Sona.

"It's nice to meet you, Levi-tan!" I say with a brightening smile.

Hearing me call her Levi-tan, Serafall visibly looked happy.

"Oh! What a cute boy! What's your name? Are you a friend of my So-tan's?" asks Serafall excitedly.

"I am Kouske Miyamura. It's a pleasure meeting you here," I replied.

"Nn. Kouske-kun, huh? And you are Momo-chan, right?" Serafall says, posing with a finger on her cheeks as she gets closer to Momo, who is still a bit scared.

"U-umm. Yes! I am Momo Hanakai," says Momo meekly.

"Ahh! You both are cute!" says Serafall as she hugs us both.

I could feel her soft melons rubbing against my face. But after a while, we were released, much to my dissatisfaction.

"So, you guys were playing chess?" asks Serafall as she looks at the chessboard.

"Yes. Until you came," replies Sona with a small, cute glare.

"Tehe!" Serafall just laughs childishly as she sticks out her tongue a bit.

*sigh*

In response, Sona just sighs a little. After that, Serafall stayed for a bit and talked to us about various things. She knew that we both knew about the supernatural, and I'm sure she could gauge my mana level.

"So Kouske-kun, you are a magician?" asks Sera.

"Nn."

"Whom did you learn it from?" asks Sera.

"From an acquaintance," I replied.

"Who?"

"Akatsuki."

After that, she asked many other questions, like what types of magics I use, about Akatsuki, and many others, as she also praised me. After a while, she had to leave for her work; she couldn't stay long. She left and gave us chocolates and stuff.

"Bye~," she said as a teleportation magic circle enveloped her.

"Bye, Levi-tan. Let's meet again," I said.

"Sure!~"

After she left, I spent a while here before leaving.
*
*
*

Nakagami Nakiri's POV (Current Ouryuu)

I might regret what I am doing right now. Asking for help from an enemy is not the wisest decision I have ever made. But if I want to help my little sister instead of just hiding her away for the rest of her life from the world, I have to take this risk right now.

I find myself in a secluded building in Kyoto far away from the influence of the Nakiris. Standing in front of me is a tall man with brown hair, silver eyes, and masculine facial features, adorned in the usual fallen angel battlesuits. He is Satanael, one of the Cadres of the Grigory.

He is a strange man. Even though he's meeting an enemy alone, he is oddly calm. He even agreed to my request to meet me immediately when I mentioned a Longinus Sacred Gear, which I am already regretting. Is he that confident in his power? I admit it was a rash decision. But only Grigori is known for their vast Sacred Gear research and knowledge.

"So, Ouryuu, what do I owe the pleasure of meeting the strongest Ouryuu of all time?" asks Satanael with a calm but intrigued expression.

I was conflicted and hesitated for a while. But Satanael remained calm and waited for me to talk.

"What kind of information do you have on Telos Karma?" After a while, I sorted out my resolve and asked.

"History Breaker? Why? What do you need it for? And why should I give you that information?" Satanael asked with a condescending smirk.

History Breaker, huh? In the past, there were several sudden incidents and phenomena impossible to explain under normal circumstances by historians or researchers, causing a change in human history in places such as Japan and Europe caused by this Longinus, earning it the name 'History Breaker'.

I just grit my teeth, knowing I would never get the information for free. In these kinds of times, I can't fathom the incompetence and arrogance of the Five Principal Clans. We never even thought of collecting enough information about all the Sacred Gears. There really needs to be a change in the way all the clans operate.

"What do you want in exchange then?" I asked.

"If you are asking about this, you must know about the current possessor, right? But why do you, someone from the Nakiri Clan who hates Sacred Gear Holders, need this information? Unless someone close to you has it? Let me guess, it's your little sister, right? Because she has never been seen even in the Nakiri premises after her birth," he says with a knowing smirk as he looks at the dark face I am making.

For some reason, I can't keep my calm today.

"You really like to talk a lot, huh?" I asked with some hidden rage.

"Come on! Cool down a bit, will you?" Satanael replies with a frivolous attitude.

"We have information about Telos Karma. But not enough to help your sister as it's always been a mysterious sacred gear which just suddenly appears, causes disturbances, and fades away from history," he says.

I was visibly dejected at his words.

"But if you let me personally study your sister's sacred gear, I might be able to help her control it," he says.

"What!? You think I would ever let you meet her!?" I suddenly yelled out.

"Relax. Telos Karma can be very dangerous if not mastered well. In fact, all sacred gears are dangerous if the wielder doesn't know how to operate them properly. They end up hurting both themselves and their friends. You don't want your sister to hurt herself, right? You can always stay when I check on her. I will help her master it in exchange for getting to study it. That's not a losing deal for you, right?" says Satanael.

I calm myself and think for a while. Right now, nothing major has happened. But who knows what might happen in the future? Momiji has already been isolated for a significant time of her life. We can't just lock her up in there forever. I also want her to enjoy her life.

"Okay. But I will always be present when you examine her. You cannot hurt her," I reply.

"Sure. That's fine with me. I am just happy to be able to study a Sacred Gear that even Azazel has never studied closely," he goes on and on, on his own.

I ignore his ramblings. But after a while, we come to a mutual agreement about when and where to meet.

I just hope father approves.

*
*
*

Kouske's POV

When I came home, I was already in a very good mood. I mean, meeting one of your favorite waifu is definitely something to be happy about.

"Welcome, Kouske-sama," Sakuya greeted me at the door.

"Hello," I replied as I took my place on the couch.

Sakuya offered me a hot cup of coffee.

"Thanks," I said while taking the cup.

Having a hot cup of coffee on a cold winter night made by your cold and sexy maid is an exhilarating feeling.

"Kouske-sama, did something interesting happen?" Sakuya asked.

She's always so perceptive. She must be able to tell that I was quite happy and excited at the moment.

"Nn," I replied.

"Good for you then," Sakuya replied with a bright enchanting smile on her face.

"I just met Serafall Leviathan," I said.

"Was everything alright?" she suddenly asked with concern.

I mean, anyone would be worried if you suddenly meet a literal Satan.

"It was fine. Don't worry," I replied.

She heaved a sigh of relief and then proceeded to hand me some bunny-shaped sliced apples. I always found these fascinating. I mean, normally who wastes their time making these shapes just to eat apples? I used to just slice them up with a knife and eat them. Never had them like this before.

"It's delicious!" I exclaimed as this was my first time eating these particular apples.

"Nn," Sakuya nodded in agreement.

These apples are from the Demiplane. Just plain normal ones. They look the same, just fresher and more colorful. But the tastes are heavenly. I had Sakuya pick out some of these from the Demiplane. I am planning on slowly changing the whole house's ingredients into the ones from the Demiplane as they are more nutritious and far more delicious. Sakuya was on board with this. Lavinia also enjoyed the vegetables and fruits from there. Speaking of Lavinia—

"Where is Lavinia?" I asked Sakuya while devouring the apples.

It's already odd eating these along with coffee, though. But who cares? These are freaking delicious.

"She's in her room, probably busy studying some magical formulas," Sakuya replied.

Yes, despite sleeping in my room, she also has her own room where she keeps her things. Her room's very girly and cute, by the way. Sometimes Lavinia stays all alone in her room to study by herself when she finds something interesting. We don't normally disturb her then. Unlike me, who's a system-using cheat, she's a bonafide genius in the magical field.

After that, Sakuya sat down beside me, and we talked for a lot of time. I was trying to get to know her better. About how she was before, what she was doing, her hobbies, likes, dislikes, background, and such, etc.

After what felt like hours, Sakuya stood up –

"It's already time for dinner. I will prepare the table. Then, I will call Reni-chan," Sakuya said as she was about to leave.

"You go call her. I will prepare the table today," I replied as I was also trying to learn some of Sakuya's skills.

"Okay." Sakuya smiled faintly and left me to do my work.

She doesn't argue with me for these small things now. On the other hand, I was happy to be able to become one of the people who can see smiles on her cold face from time to time.

When I finished preparing the table, Lavinia and Sakuya already arrived. Lavinia looked completely spent.

"What were you doing, Rey-chan?" I asked a bit concerned.

"Don't worry. I was just studying a bit," Lavinia replies but a bit unenthusiastically, not with her usual cheeriness. She was dead tired.

"Don't push yourself too much," I said.

"Nn."

After that, the three of us enjoyed a hearty dinner. When Lavinia was about to return to her studies, both Sakuya and I took her to bed to rest.

She fell asleep quite quickly, and we also went to sleep after that.

[Author's Note: What did you think of the chapter? Feel free to share your thoughts (COMMENTS), and leave a REVIEW. Add it to your favourites if you enjoyed it. I'm open to constructive critiques that help me improve and grow as a writer, so don't hesitate to provide feedback. Thank you for reading!

Give me your opinions so that I can write better!

Unlock Exclusive Content Early! Join my Patreon for just $2 or $5 to read 7 or 15 advanced chapters, respectively!
https://[email protected]/Sol_Pendragon
Change @ to a]

15