Chapter 15 – Silently
4 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

My mind struggled against the tide of emotions threatening to sweep me towards him. Erik had bared his heart, revealing his feelings and the desire to kiss me. Though I found it hard to believe, there we were, tangled on the sofa over a mere jest, our foreheads touching and sharing the same breath.

Beneath the comforting weight of his body, leaning on his knee and cradling my face in his hands, I felt protected. The noise of the rain pounding on the glass faded away under the soft whisper of his breath, and I found myself completely absorbed in him.

With a touch of shyness, my hands slid to his face, trapping it between my palms and gently pulling him towards me until his lips finally met mine. A roar echoed outside, but to me, it was just the symphony of overwhelming pleasure realizing I was kissing him.

I parted my lips softly, allowing his to fit perfectly against mine, dispelling the cold I felt instantly with his warm taste of coffee and something indescribably delicious. My breath grew heavier, and my hands traveled from his face to his nape, wrapping his neck with my arms as one of his hands delicately caressed my body, from my neck to my waist, sliding down my back and pulling me closer to him.

The sensation was overwhelmingly pleasant, with just our lips in contact. As Erik's tongue met mine, I sighed, squeezing him tighter between my arms and feeling our bodies melding together.

What started as a slow, timid, and soft kiss gradually transformed into a passionate exploration. I loved feeling how he held me every time we delved with our tongues, and he seemed to relish my sighs each time he ventured into my mouth.

After a few minutes, Erik lifted his head and looked into my eyes, seeking to make sure everything was okay. I didn't need to say anything; I understood everything with just one look. I nodded with a shy smile and ran my fingers through his hair, drawing him back to me because I wanted to keep kissing him.

With astonishing ease, Erik drew me towards him as we sat on the sofa, placing me on his lap so that I had more control of the situation. His hands rested on my hips, and my mouth continued exploring his, even daring to softly bite his lower lip. His reaction was evident as his hands tightened around my waist and a small gasp escaped his throat, further igniting my desire to keep teasing him.

What I absolutely didn't expect was to be the one gasping at Erik's obvious response to my kisses. I pressed my forehead against his, but had to part our lips to catch my breath. Could it be true? Could I really be causing Erik so much excitement?

His hands continued to stroke my back, slowly ascending until one of them settled at the curve of my neck and the other descended to my hip, making me shift slightly on top of him and confirming that the hardness I felt beneath my body was indeed very real.

"We can stop if you want," Erik whispered, his voice restrained.

"I don't want," I dared to say honestly. "But I'm not very expert," I added, wanting to make it clear that I didn't have remarkable previous experience. I had never considered myself extraordinary in sexual matters, and my only experience was from my previous relationship, which wasn't anything to write home about.

Erik pulled his face away from mine to look me in the eyes, and I felt embarrassed. The desire I perceived in his gaze seemed too much for someone like me.

"We can take it slow, there's no rush," he whispered, caressing my face with his thumb and looking at my lips with a longing to devour them. I nodded gratefully. "I just want to keep kissing you," he added, his tone pleading. "Even if we can't do more," he admitted, as my rapid breathing sped up again at the thought of continuing down that path.

I yearned for more with him, but I feared that when I undressed, he wouldn't like what he saw, that he would be disappointed, or that his excitement would diminish. But we enjoyed kissing each other, him and me, so we could keep doing that.

I returned to his lips with genuine desire, kissing him with even more passion than before, eliciting a groan of pleasure from him. My whole body burned, especially the area in contact with his groin.

Somehow, I knew that sooner or later he would want more from me, from my body and from the situation. Could I give it to him when the time came? Despite my fears and insecurities, there I was, wishing he would strip me of my clothes despite it all.

Erik parted his lips from mine and began to kiss the contours of my face with soft, brief kisses, tracing a delicious path to my neck. When his teeth grazed the skin of this area with extreme gentleness, I let out a long moan. What was that? My whole being vibrated with excitement.

"More," I begged, and he obeyed, causing my entire body to tremble with pleasure once again. On instinct, my hips moved against him, rubbing his erection gently and making him gasp as well.

"More?" he asked, and I nodded eagerly. This time, instead of biting me, his tongue traced a path of fire to my earlobe, where he did bite me, plunging me into a state of submission and absolute pleasure. "You're in charge, boss," he reminded me, making me grind against him again.

I turned my face to look him in the eyes, and I had never before seen such an intensely erotic expression on a man. I gently stroked his hair, taking his already disheveled bun and pulling it gently so that he showed me his neck, while consciously I moved my hips again, wanting to see his reaction, and he didn't disappoint; he accompanied the movement of my body with his hands, making it more intense.

"I like you, a lot," I whispered, now bringing my mouth to his neck to kiss it slowly. I felt his legs tense slightly under my body, and I hoped it was from pleasure. I kissed his skin, adorned also with tattoos, and then he licked it, mimicking his gesture, causing his hands to urge me to continue. "Are you be okay if we stop here?" I asked, fearing he would be disappointed or annoyed.

Erik looked me in the eyes, releasing my hips and taking me by the chin tenderly. "Wherever we end up is okay," he said, kissing my lips sweetly. "It doesn't have to be today," he whispered between kisses. "Or ever, if you don't want to."

This time, it was him who bit my lower lip, eliciting a new, deeper sound from my throat.

"I want to... but I feel insecure," I confessed. I didn't understand how Erik made me so honest; I had never before expressed my feelings and fears so naturally.

"I won't hurt you. I won't play games with you. I won't deceive or use you," he affirmed, looking me in the eyes. I nodded, stroking his lip with my thumb.

"Thank you," I whispered, hugging him. Erik didn't say more; he simply hugged me affectionately, holding me close to give me security. Although his body wanted more, he didn't demand it. "I want more," I whispered with my face buried in his neck from the hug.

"Ask me anything you want, I'm here to serve you, boss," he whispered seductively.

"And what if you don't like me?" I asked fearfully. In an instant, he moved to hold my chin and force me to look at him.

"That's completely impossible, Andrea," he said confidently. "I adore you," he assured me. "You drive me crazy," he added, exploring every corner of my face with his gaze. "You're a beautiful woman," he concluded, and kissed my chin tenderly.

"But..." I couldn't finish because his lips descended to my neck, drowning out my words.

"I'll kiss every inch of your body until you understand how wonderful you are, both physically and mentally. I really like you," he said determinedly. His hand pulled my sweater collar down a bit, and his lips brushed against the skin of my collarbone, making me tremble again.

"I don't understand you..." I smiled, trying to make a joke.

"Good, because I'll love you silently until you do," he affirmed before biting my shoulder, causing me to lose what little sanity I had left. "I don't need words to make you feel how much I like you."

Did you like the chapter? Please leave me a comment to know your opinion.

🙃 - Don't know, don't answer
🙂 - Not bad
🤩 - I liked!
😍 - I loved

0