Chapter 17 – I’m yours
7 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Erik guided me into the dimly lit room, adding a touch of mystery to our surroundings. His reddish hair framed his face, giving him an enigmatic and seductive appearance.

The only sounds, besides our heavy breathing, were the crackling of the fire in the dining room fireplace and the occasional rustle of fabric as we moved together. But in my mind, I could hear the beating of my heart as Erik's lips trailed over my skin, sending shivers of pleasure down my spine.

I could feel Erik's warm arms around my waist, carefully guiding me to the bed as a shiver ran through my body, feeling that this room was colder than the previous one. I pressed my body against his, seeking his warmth as the wooden floor creaked softly under our steps.

Erik's skilled hands moved over my skin, almost as if he wanted to memorize every inch of it. With each caress, the spark of pleasure within me ignited further. My breath quickened in response to his touch, creating a rhythm that matched perfectly with the beat of my heart.

The soft, cool fabric against my back contrasted with Erik's warm hands. His fingers caused hundreds of tiny electric shocks to dance all over my body, making me grip the sheets tightly, arching my back in pleasure.

Our eyes met in that momentary pause between kisses, and I saw a flash of understanding and mutual desire. In that instant, nothing else existed except our intertwined bodies, exploring each other.

"You okay?" he asked as his nose brushed against the skin of my neck. I nodded, feeling his face descending down my body to one of my breasts. Despite his gentleness, I could feel the passion with which he licked the pinkish area of my chest, making me writhe in pleasure. After a playful nip, I laughed and gasped in equal parts, mingling with the man's labored breath who was driving me crazy, and we had barely started.

My hands clung to the sheets, but Erik took hold of my wrists and brought them to his back. "Punish me, not the bed," he whispered as he continued to explore every inch of my chest.

Without warning, he bit me again, causing me to dig my nails into his skin, and by the way he groaned, I understood that it was just what he wanted.

His hands traced invisible patterns on my belly until they encountered the button of my pants. I gritted my teeth at the mixture of excitement and nervousness. Erik must have noticed, as he returned to my lips immediately.

"I'm sorry, I'm a bit nervous," I murmured. Erik took my face in his hands and kissed my lips gently.

"You have nothing to apologize for. It's my fault. Sometimes I'm a bit impatient," he whispered, licking my lower lip. "Come, I don't want you to be cold."

The soft moonlight filtered through the window, casting a soft glow in the room. Under the sheets, our bodies fitted together. I loved the feeling of my bare chest pressed against his warm torso, and his large hands gently roamed my side, eliciting new sighs of pleasure from me.

This time it was my hand that descended to Erik's pants button, unbuttoning it somewhat clumsily. Erik helped me without separating his mouth from mine, and as I reached inside, wanting to explore the hardness I had noticed on the couch, I recoiled in surprise. I felt a wave of heat invade me as Erik's erection throbbed in my hand.

"Boo," he joked with a mischievous smile.

"Silly," I laughed. "Aren't you uncomfortable?" I asked curiously, noticing how tight his erection was against the fabric of his pants. I pulled the garment down a bit, indicating that I wanted him to take it off, and as soon as he freed himself from the fabric, his erection sprang towards me, feeling it against my body.

"Much better, undoubtedly," he sighed, letting the fabric fall to the floor.

With no barrier, I could stroke him much more comfortably, feeling tingles in my fingertips and laughing every time Erik had an uncontrollable spasm. I knew I was falling in love with him the moment he enveloped me in his arms and pressed his forehead to mine, telling me he never wanted to let me go.

My mind couldn't deal with the concept of love at that moment, I needed distraction or my fears would ruin everything. I placed his hands on my pants, needing him to distract me again, so together we got rid of the last barrier of fabric that kept us apart. In silence, I felt every inch of our bodies fitting together, like two perfect pieces of a complicated puzzle. I loved the way he looked at me, as if I were a work of art.

Erik hugged me tightly, making me feel protected. I could feel the hardness of his erection throbbing against my stomach, but he didn't try to go further. He simply held me close and kissed me tenderly. In that moment, all my fears vanished. I caressed his face and gently rubbed my body against his, wanting to give him pleasure and making him groan with desire. His hands gripped my waist, but he stopped, giving me the chance to stop him, although I didn't want to.

His fingers slid between my legs, eliciting a moan of pleasure so intense that even I surprised myself. He knew the way, as if he had traveled it a million times before.

"I love it when you do that," he whispered in my ear, biting my earlobe while changing his position to lie on top of me.

"What?" I asked mischievously. He gently pressed his finger right where he knew it melted me, and my body writhed in pleasure, making me let out another moan.

"That," he purred, his voice full of desire.

"I'm not quite sure," I joked, seeking his eyes as Erik inserted his finger even deeper inside me, making me moan louder. "Ah, that," I said with a trembling voice.

He took his time caressing every part of my body, stimulating and discovering my sensitive spots. He showed me how my body reacted to his touches, driving me crazy. After a while, he leaned over to his bedside table to grab something and returned to me, kissing me without any filter.

"You still have time to stop me," he whispered, bringing his skilled hand back between my legs.

"I don't want to stop you," I gasped with desire.

"Are you really here with me?" he asked, replacing his passionate kisses with a sweet one.

"Yes," I replied, feeling the anticipation of feeling him inside me.

His body melded with mine, and between kisses, I felt us becoming one. I needed to kiss him harder to drown out my moans, and he, placing a hand on my hip, went deeper, entwining his tongue with mine. When our hips finally collided, he stopped and looked at me intensely.

That connection, that moment, was out of this world.

"Ask me," he pleaded with a seductive tone.

"More," I begged, feeling his hips moving in perfect synchrony with mine, increasing the rhythm and making me moan with the pleasure he was giving me.

"More than what?" he insisted, remaining motionless.

"More pleasure," I pleaded. Erik moved with intensity again as I let myself be carried away by ecstasy.

Erik moved his hips once more, penetrating me with more force, making my body tremble. His lips burned against mine as our movements became more energetic and synchronized. I couldn't help but moan, and he growled in response, igniting a fire that was spiraling out of control inside me.

"If you knew how much I desire you..." he whispered, sliding his hand provocatively down my neck. As soon as he encircled it, his eyes blazed with excitement.

"Erik," I gasped louder. "Don't stop," I begged, clinging to him.

"Never," he assured, maintaining the rhythm, even increasing it a little more.

Unknowingly, my voice rose until I was shouting his name. My arms clung to him as if I feared the world would disappear. For a moment, everything disappeared, and I found myself floating in the most incredible sensation I had ever experienced. It was only a few seconds, but undoubtedly the most wonderful of my entire life.

As the world slowly began to reappear, I felt Erik's arms holding me. He breathed heavily next to my ear, trying to control himself.

"Erik," I whispered, turning to kiss him.

"What...?" he gasped.

"I'm yours," I said.

I didn't need to say anything else; I felt those words shatter his self-control, and his moans filled the room. His hands clung to my body, and he trembled with pleasure as he gave me something very intimate: his ecstasy. I kissed him tenderly when he became aware again, he hugged me and kissed me uncontrollably, reaffirming my theory that he was much wilder than he had wanted to show me.

0