Chapter 20 – What about you?
1 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The day dragged heavily, as if time itself had slowed down as a form of punishment. The computer screen remained blank, mocking my inability to put a single word on it. I tried to immerse myself in the manuscript Rubén had sent me in the morning, but his words couldn't penetrate, my mind feeling completely distracted. The sea, with its eternal calm, was the only thing that managed to distract me a little, inviting me to lose myself in its infinity from my window.

In the late afternoon, Erik's message came, like a flash of light in the midst of my emotional gloom. However, my fingers hesitated over the phone keyboard, unable to find the right words to reply to him. How could I explain to him that my mind was stuck?

Finally, I opted for the cowardice of a smiling emoji and a thumbs-up, a digital mask to hide the storm I felt inside. Erik responded with a couple of emojis, forwarding the thumbs-up, but also a question mark making it clear that he didn't understand if everything was okay. Was it? There was no reason to be upset. I liked what had happened last night, despite feeling a huge sense of guilt suffocating me.

I didn't realize I had become lost in my thoughts until my phone vibrated again. I hadn't replied to Erik's last message and far from feeling like doing so, I decided to go take a shower to distract myself and not continue wasting time in complete silence and darkness.

It wasn't usual for me to take so long in the shower, but this time, I allowed myself not to worry about the time or the water. I had always liked the water very hot, it relaxed me and in a way, it gave me pleasure, in a way that I couldn't explain. I turned up the temperature of the tap little by little, letting the steam fill the space around me.

I closed my eyes, surrendering to the pleasure of the burning sensation that enveloped me, letting the weight of the day fade away little by little, with every drop. My hands explored every corner of my body, as if they were seeking refuge in the sensory ecstasy that temperature provided.

After a time that could have been a sigh or an eternity, I decided it was enough, unable to reach anything similar to what Erik had made me feel last night. Wrapped in a towel, someone knocked on the door. I cursed silently. Just when I was starting to find a moment of peace, someone wanted to ruin it.

As I approached the door, I thought it might be Anne who was calling, but my thoughts dissipated when Erik's figure appeared through the peephole. Upon opening the door, I prepared myself to face his possible reproach for not having replied to his message, but his expression revealed something completely different.

His eyes roamed my figure, wrapped only in a towel, and before I could react, he took a step forward, gently taking my face in his hands, and the touch of his body against mine made me feel an electric current run through my skin.

The door closed behind him, and, without warning, he trapped me against the wall before melting into a passionate kiss that stole the breath from my lips. My back gently collided with the nearest wall, and a sigh escaped my lips at the intensity of the moment, letting myself be carried away by the excitement that unfolded between us.

Erik's hand traced a path of fire on my back, awakening a new wave of desire. A moan escaped my lips as I felt his firm grip on my buttock.

"I was passing by and…" Erik whispered hoarsely before sealing our lips again in a kiss full of urgency and longing. His lips roamed my skin eagerly. I closed my eyes, letting myself be carried away by the sensations that only he awakened in me, resting my head against the wall as a sigh of surrender escaped my lips.

At that moment, all guilt and uncertainty vanished. Our eyes met and I knew there was no room for remorse when I was with him.

The kisses didn't stop, he continued descending until one of my breasts and kept going down, delighting me with the most erotic sight as he knelt before me.

"What are you doing…" I managed to whisper.

"What I've been wanting to do all day…" he growled as he lasciviously bit my hip. My breath quickened as I felt his hot breath on my skin. I bit my lower lip hard, feeling the lust spreading throughout my body. I had never had a mouth so close to that area before, and although I had fantasized about it, reality exceeded all my expectations.

Erik's nose gently brushed my groin before leaving a burning kiss on the skin of my thigh. I groaned with pleasure, feeling breathless, and as if we were in his kitchen, he took my leg again and placed it over his shoulder. But this time, there was no fabric separating us and his lips met directly with my intimacy.

"Do you want me to stop?" he whispered. His expert hands slowly and torturously ran over my thigh, while the other held onto my waist firmly. I couldn't resist him, any hint of shame had disappeared, and his scorching breath filled all my senses.

"No," I said tersely, feeling nervous about what seemed to be about to happen. His hand took mine and led it to his hair, specifically to the bun where he usually tied his hair.

"If you want me to stop…" he began, making me pull his hair, but instead of pulling away, I pushed him towards me with an urgency that surprised me. A lascivious smile appeared on his face, indicating that I had lost the battle of self-control. Erik pressed his forehead against my skin, heating up the place that was already burning on its own with his breath. His fingers slid slowly down my leg, from the ankle to the groin, making me tremble with pleasure. On the other leg, he scratched me gently, sending waves of ecstasy through me.

Unable to look him in the eyes because of the shame I felt, I closed mine, focusing on every sensation Erik was giving me. A shiver ran through my body when he stopped caressing me with his breath and did it with his tongue. A involuntary moan escaped from my throat, making me hold onto his hair tighter while he continued devouring me.

If I thought last night couldn't be surpassed, I was very wrong. Erik delighted in my body in the same way as the night before, exploring every inch and discovering what things made me shudder even more. He repeated those actions over and over until I could no longer contain my moans. As his tongue played skillfully, all my thoughts vanished until only his name remained in my mind.

My cheeks were flushed, and my body trembled. When I finally regained my senses after the amazing orgasm, I realized we were far from being finished.

Erik got up and kissed me, guiding me to the bedroom and letting me fall onto the bed with less delicacy than the night before. I leaned on my elbows, admiring his body as he undressed and longing to feel him inside me again. But instead of that, he knelt before me and dove between my legs without warning.

"Hey, hey…" I gave his head a gentle tap to make him stop and look at me, which he did immediately. "And what about you?" I asked, with a smile on my face as I savored his lips.

"I'm getting to that point," he replied with a mischievous grin before burying himself against me once more. I stifled my moans as he used his hands to keep my legs apart, unable to move as he expertly explored every inch of me with his tongue. I needed to cover my mouth so that we wouldn't be heard across the entire island.

From that moment on, nothing in my life would ever be the same. At some point, he released my legs and crawled towards me. I saw him take something out of his trouser pocket, knowing exactly what it was when he put it on. He lay on top of me and kissed me with such intensity that I needed to catch my breath after a few seconds. But as soon as I regained my breath, he took it away again when he claimed me with a strong push.

"I desire you so much…" he gasped, running his fingers through my hair, staring into my eyes.

"Much?" I asked with a smile, trembling with every movement of his hips.

"You have no idea," he bit my neck, making my skin tingle and my nails dig into his back.

"Harder," I pleaded, feeling him restrain himself. Erik lifted his head to look at me, intensifying his movements and giving me the same pleasure as hot water cascading down my skin. I moaned, and as I got used to that level of intensity, I asked for more, causing another wave of pleasure to invade me.

The rhythm and intensity continued to rise until Erik couldn't hold back anymore, and although I was close to a new explosion of pleasure, it didn't occur to me to complain given all the enjoyment and sensations I had already experienced until that point.

Hearing him moan was the most erotic thing I had ever heard, and as he kissed me again after returning to the world's consciousness, he was simply adorable, putting all his wild aura back into his eyes and kissing me as if he were going to break me. I knew, I knew he was wild and intense, and I wanted to find out to what extent.

My fingers traced comforting circles on his back as we both caught our breath, and when he lay beside me, I instinctively turned to hug him, letting my hands explore his chest while he gently stroked my back.

"Actually, I came to invite you to dinner to see you before I leave tomorrow," his smile was pure innocence.

"Are you leaving tomorrow?" I lifted my head a little, confused, thinking he had said in a few days.

"Yes, since you're not coming, I thought I'd go earlier and see my friends," he explained, and I nodded slowly, processing the information.

"And the lighthouse?" My mind worried about the pending responsibilities, but he held me tightly against his body, kissing my forehead gently.

"Angus covers for me when I have to be away," his voice was reassuring, and I clung to his words with relief. My arms wrapped around him with affection, and I sighed calmly.

"How many days will you be away?" I asked, letting out my curiosity.

"Four or five."

"I'm going to miss you," my smile turned a little more tender, unable to avoid showing my affection.

"And I you," he said as he hugged me tightly, pressing his face against mine.

We stayed silent for a while, enjoying our breaths until I finally agreed to go to dinner with him at the pub.

0