4. A Little Problem
58 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Do you have any unusual bodily issues?” Mack asked as he returned.

“I don't think so,” Jay replied. He was sitting in the waiting room of the contact centre, next to the older Dan. He already filled out a form, and his fingerprints were taken too.

“You will have to go through a medical examination either way, the health centre is right across the street. Aside from that, the council says you are good to go. Here!” the blonde guy handed the boy a keychain which had a pair of keys and a little metal tag with the caption D-769. “You got apartment D-769, it's on the fourth level of the lower city.”

“Sixty-nine, nice!” Jay grinned.

“Is that your lucky number or something?” asked Dan.

“Not really. Don't you guys know? It refers to a sex position.”

“What? Why?” asked Mack.

“Cause it kind of looks like two people giving head to each other. You know, the two circles of the numbers are like the heads of the people.”

Dan and Mack exchanged a puzzled look, than the blonde asked for the keychain again and stared at the number. He suddenly burst out laughing. “I can sort of see it! Boy, you are a real one. You're gonna have a lot of fun here, I'm sure of it.”

“Nah. I told you, I have a girlfriend.”

“Yea yea, whatever. Come, I'll show you to the health centre!”

They said goodbye to Dan and left the building. To cross the relatively narrow road, they had to give way to a few cyclists – Jay was told that there are no cars down here, only these communal bicycles and of course the metro system. Mack said that men do not really need cars, only some women have cars, in the upper city.

Just like the contact centre, the health centre was basically a bigger version of all the simple grey apartment buildings that made up the lower city. They entered through the automated front door, Mack fist-bumped someone he knew who was just leaving, then they stood in line at the reception.

“So you like mutual oral sex?” Mack asked without even lowering his voice, but nobody around them bat an eye at it.

“Uhm... sure, it sounds nice,” the boy said.

“Have you not done it yet?”

“No, I haven't been dating my girlfriend for that long, so... yea.”

“Wait. Have you had any kind of sex?”

Jay heavily considered lying, being worried he might come across as lame, but he decided against it. Who cares? He did have a girlfriend he loved, and who he kissed with a lot. That was more than many of his classmates ever experienced back on Earth.

“Not yet, but I kissed before and I tried a bit of fingering,” he said.

“Just kissing and fingering, specifically? How old are you?”

“Eighteen.”

Mack looked quite surprised, but it was their turn at the reception so he didn't have time to react. Jay was given a strip of paper with a number on it, and they sat down on a white metal bench, waiting to be called. The blonde guy promised him that he will see him to his new apartment once the examination is over.

“Say Mack!” Jay spoke suddenly. “If I will have my own place, I will have to pay rent, right?”

“Pay what?”

“You know... money.”

“You mean credit score? That's only for mating sessions, everything else is guaranteed.”

“Seriously? So I won't even have to work?”

“Well, no. But why on earth wouldn't you? You are a young boy with a healthy sex drive, at least that's how you seem to me. You have no reason not to work, there are plenty of fairly simple jobs that are easy for beginners.”

“It's okay.” Jay leaned back on his seat with a smile on his face. As much as he felt nervous in this new, strange world, the idea of him not having to do anything for who knows how long – no work, no school – was undeniably appealing.

“You are one heck of a stubborn guy, my friend,” Mack said. “It's frankly kind of worrying. If you simply weren't interested in sex, that's one thing, but again, you obviously are... it's that girl, isn't it?”

“Obviously. I told you many times already, she is my girlfriend.”

“Okay... but even then, what if you won't get to meet her for months? Or maybe even a year? As I said, it might take a while for us to figure out how to deliver you back to your home.”

Maybe even a year?! But Jay shrugged. “I will have to wait then.”

“You really think you have the resolve and discipline for it? Can you just brush off lust like that?”

The boy laughed. “It's not that big of a deal. How do you think I survived until now?”

“I have no idea.”

“I have my good old friend here, let me show you...” Jay reached into his pocked, and pulled out an empty hand. “Here it is. My right arm.”

“Huh?” after a few seconds of confusion, a disturbed expression appeared on Mack's face. “What do you mean?” he asked cautiously.

“Uhm... masturbation?”

“Are you... a limp humper?”

“Limp? No, dude, what the hell?”

Their discussion got interrupted once again: it was Jay's turn to be examined. The medic was a surprisingly young, lanky guy, and as he ushered the boy in his consulting room, Mack whispered something to him. It was as if he transferred his exact disturbed expression to the doctor.

An awkward half an hour followed. First, the doctor pulled out a stethoscope and listened to Jay's chest, then he asked him to strip naked, and he checked him out from head to toe. In the meanwhile, he kept glancing at his smartphone (at least it looked like one), which gave Jay the impression that the dude is not very experienced. Then, after about a minute of stuttering and hesitation, the medic somehow managed to ask the boy about his masturbation habits. As it turned out, men of this world could not get hard on their own, they needed a woman's touch for that, and so Jay's ability was kind of mind-boggling to the doctor. The boy on the other hand couldn't help but laugh, it was such a comical, unexpected difference, that his shyness suddenly felt trivial. But then the medic asked him to do it, to get hard so that he can confirm it, and the shyness was back; Jay really did not feel comfortable with sowing off his hard cock to another man. In the end, he still agreed to do it, he hid behind a hospital curtain, and the guy lent him a magazine with sexy pictures of women.

For science! Jay said to himself as he tried to forget about the dude on the other side of the curtain. The magazine showed off a surprisingly wide variety of women, for example there was quite an overweight one on the very first page. Still, it wasn't hard to find some images that Jay found sexy. When he successfully got an erection, he let the doctor know he is ready, while he himself kept his eyes shut. The medic only peeked in for a second, and then he finally let the boy dress back up. As Jay was buttoning up his pants, he could hear the doctor dialling a number in the next room.

Hundreds of meters above, in a fairly dark room, a computer began to make a ringing sound. A woman sat behind it, resting her legs on the desk and smoking leisurely, but as the ringing started, she quickly sat up straight and put out her cigarette. Her long hair was painted pure white and was in a ponytail, her purplish-blue eyes were somewhat wide-set, but they were quite expressive and mischievous. She came across as both femininely elegant and carefree at the same time.

“Put the call on speaker, Alyssa!” chuckled the other woman who was present, a smiley brunette lying on a sofa right across the room. The two of them were in the middle of chatting and gossiping when the call came in, which was honestly a rare occurrence – usually it only happened about once or twice a day.

The white haired woman named Alyssa leaned back on her chair, spread her legs, pressed a button, then answered the call, resting her fingers on her clit. “Emergency contact line, how can I help?” she asked with a high-pitched, pleasant voice.

“Uhm... Hello! I'm Tim Brown, currently on a medical job, reference number 552G9. Uhm... I just did a medical inspection on the young man called Jay Fiddler, who is from another world, and... we have a little problem.”

“Go on!” said Alyssa while she began to rub herself. Her friend sat up on the couch, barely able to contain her giggling.

“The boy... he can get an erection on his own. I confirmed it.”

The white haired woman's hand stopped for a moment, and the brunette snorted with laughter.

“Oh my!” Alyssa said at last while she continued rubbing herself, even faster than before. “What is he doing with it?”

“I... I do not know.”

“Do you think he is a danger to men? Is he... wild?”

“Uhm... he seems peaceful enough.”

“I see. I'll forward your report to the archprincess personally, but if he is not dangerous, just send him on his way for now, as planned. And try not to tell other men about this, we don't want people to worry. The council will figure something out soon enough.”

“All right. Thank you very much, ma'am!”

“Have a good day, my boy!” As the call ended, Alyssa slid down on her chair with a moan, almost falling to the floor. “Ahhh... he had a cute voice.”

“How could you stay so professional through that?” the brunette laughed. “You are insane!”

“I just... had a lot of practice.”

 

“We share 99.9% of our DNA, huh? Now we know what's up with that point one difference,” Mack said as they walked out of the health centre.

“So you guys seriously can't masturbate?” Jay asked. He still had a hard time believing it.

“Shhh! Not so loud!”

“Whoops, sorry!” The boy promised the doctor and Mack to keep his condition a secret.

They crossed the bike road, then Mack pulled the newcomer to a secluded little alleyway. “Look, boy. It is possible, of course it is. But it's pathetic. As a man, it's your responsibility to take charge of your lust and to use it for good, for women's sake. It's okay not to work though, some men actually like to take long breaks from servitude. Eventually, the wet dreams will come, and that's perfectly fine. I mean I don't really get it personally, but they say it's a way of practicing devotion and discipline. But to just squeeze your limp dick on your own, that's the opposite of that. It's like cheating. Then again... you really are different, so I don't know how these things apply to you.”

“Yea... I don't know either,” agreed the baffled Jay.

“You do love women, right?”

“Of course I do!”

“Hmmm. I think you will be fine, my friend. The council will come up with something. Oh, I almost forgot, a guy from the contact centre ran after us. This is yours,” the blonde handed Jay a smartphone. “Let me give you my number!”

After they exchanged their contact info, they went back to the cityhull, entered an elevator, and descended one level, to the fourth layer of the lower city. Here, they got on the fast moving, and fairly silent metro train. Sitting next to each other, Mack tried to explain how the smartphone works, but it wasn't that necessary – it was very similar to Jay's own phone, which he still had in his backpack (it had no signal though).

They got off the train at the third stop, and after a five-minute walk, they reached Jay's designated apartment. It was on the outer side of the ledge, which the boy found pretty cool, as it meant that the landscape below was visible from the building's windows. It was a small, two-story house, pretty much exactly like all the other ones around it, its main distinguishing feature being the number D-769 written on the front door. The inside was quite minimalistic. The ground floor consisted of a small kitchen with a tiny fridge and two barstools by the counter. There were only a couple of plates and a single fork, spoon and knife in the cabinet. The cramped bathroom was also on the ground floor, which had a shower cabin. On the upper floor was the simple bedroom, and that was it.

Mack explained that there are several canteens nearby, that's where they serve food to men, and that Jay can just walk in to one any time (up to three times a day). The boy quickly looked up the closest one on his phone's navigation app.

“All right, that's about it,” said the blonde man. “Feel free to call me if you need anything, my friend. If you ever have a change of heart, we could go on a mission together. For a newbie like you, I would be an awesome guide when it comes to explorer and peacemaker jobs. So just think about it!”

“Okey.”

“Either way, I wish you good luck with... everything!”

“Thanks!”

As Jay was left alone, the feeling of uncertainty and loneliness really hit him. He lay down on his bed with a big sigh, just thinking for a while. All things considered, getting abducted by aliens could have definitely ended much worse. Being stuck in an alternate version of human society, and such a futuristic one at that was interesting, and the people here did seem friendly. But knowing that he won't see his friends and family for a while stung, and the thought that they have no idea what happened to him and Katherine was even worse. They must be so devastated. Lastly, the strict separation of women and men in this place definitely felt weird to Jay too. If only he could at least stay together with Kate... is she doing all right?

The boy soon found himself fantasizing about his girlfriend, thinking back to their very close moment in that damned warehouse, which only happened a few hours ago. It was the first time he ever came in contact with the girl's pussy, in fact he could still smell it on his fingers. And then, whether masturbation was “allowed” in this world or not, he began to go at it. He purely relied on his fantasy, which was something he haven't done in years, but he came a lot.

After he cleaned up his mess, he took a shower, then went back upstairs and stared out the window. Beyond the last bicycle road on the edge of the ledge, past a shoulder-high wire fence, there was a huge grassland down below, with a big river and some batches of trees. In the distance, a line of mountains were visible, he could even see their snowy topsides.

Suddenly, someone knocked on his door. Jay's new neighbours came to visit him: a dark-skinned, chubby, bearded man and a slim one with long blue hair and narrow eyes.

“I'm Valentino,” the blue-haired one introduced himself. “And this is Osborn. We saw you come in, so we thought we would say hi.”

“I'm Jay, nice to meet ya,” the boy replied.

“Are you from another city?” asked Osborn.

“Close. I'm from another dimension.”

“Hah! Are you serious?” Valentino's eyes sparkled with curiosity. “Which one?”

“We call our planet Earth.”

The blue haired man glanced at his friend, who just shrugged. And then Jay's phone started to ring. He first expected it to be Mack, because who else could it be? But it wasn't his number, it was an unknown one.

“Just answer it! We can chat later if you like, we are right next door,” said Valentino as he took a step back.

Osborn nodded. “See you later!”

“Uhm... bye!” Jay closed the door and picked up the phone. “Hello?”

“Hi there!” said a pleasant, high-pitched female voice. “It's the emergency contact line. Am I talking to Jay Fiddler?”

“Yep, it's me.”

“I heard about your unique problem. With your... you know what. The council might have a solution to that.”

Jay gulped. “Oh really?” he asked with a voice crack.

“Don't worry, we are not gonna do anything permanent to your penis! Can you go to the closest contact centre? They'll explain everything to you there, I'll send you the location in text.”

“Sure.”

“Great. Try to get there around nine o'clock, okay?”

Jay glanced at his phone's screen, it was 18:45, so there was plenty of time still. “All right.”

“Just one more thing.” Alyssa slightly lowered her voice, even though she was now alone. “Are you really from a place called Earth?”

“Yea.”

“From an outer dimension?”

“Not sure what that means, but that's what I have been told.”

“And... is it true that men there live together with women?”

“Well... yes. Not always, but yes.”

“Like... even in the same house?”

“Uhum.”

“I see. I was just... confirming it. It's confirmed now, you really are Jay Fiddler from planet Earth, where women and men live together. Got it. Uhm... that's all.”

“All right, thanks.”

The lack of “ma'am” after the word “thanks” surprised Alyssa, so she was a bit slow to reply. “Have a great day, my boy!” she uttered before she hung up.

0