6. Motherland’s Embrace
66 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As Jay walked out of the contact centre, he still had a hard time believing what just happened to him. He just let himself being talked into wearing a chastity cage. Well, he didn't really have a choice, as the old clerk explained to him over and over. The men of this world were not supposed to get hard on their own, and so they had to try everything to prevent the boy from running around the place with that constant possibility. It was a necessary measure, and more importantly, the will of the council of women. At the very least, Jay had to try to get used to it, although he was also asked to report back the next day about how it felt, and the clerk told him that if he absolutely can't handle it, the council might try to figure something else out. That was a little bit reassuring, but at the same time a bit worrying too – who knows what “something else” could be.

The cage was the type that was made of stainless steel bars, through which he could still easily wash himself. It felt kind of uncomfortable, just enough that he was constantly aware of it. The keys to the device were all left at the contact centre, and as a bit of a compensation, Jay was given some starting credit. The clerk said it was enough for a “normal session”. For mating sessions, he would of course be unlocked so that he could get hard just like the men of this world, who's erections depended on women's touch. But for the boy who planned to be loyal to his girlfriend, the knowledge of the possibility of such an unlock was only tormenting.

He entered his apartment number in his navigation app, but he didn't go home straight away. He went to the outer side of the ledge, and walked along the shoulder-high wire fence. Seeing the starlit landscape below was somewhat calming in contrast to the repetitive, grey buildings of the lower city. Of course, he was far from fully calm though.

He heard about chastity devices before, it was one of those femdom-things. He had a classmate who found that sort of stuff really funny. Jay did so too, but deep down he was just a little bit curious about such things as well. He would have probably never openly admitted it to his friends, but he found the idea of softer, less extreme femdom kind of appealing, and the stereotypical dominatrix aesthetic cool. But wearing a chastity cage was pretty extreme, and while it wasn't THAT horrible at first, it slowly started to sink in to him that he really is trapped. He started to feel claustrophobic.

Thoughts were speeding through his mind: worries about his penis, vague stuff he heard about prostate orgasms which he might have to resort to now (he never liked the thought of his butt being messed with), what Kate would think of the whole situation, will he even be able to sleep like this. He thought about running back to the contact centre straight away, and asking them to take the cage off. Or actually using his credit for a more mind-blowing release, accepting that he will feel guilty as fuck afterwards. What should he really do?

In the end, he decided to try his damn hardest to ignore it, at least until tomorrow, and then he will see. He dove into the grey city, running around, jumping down stairs, sliding down rails, doing a bit of parkour. He wished he had a skateboard with him, which then reminded him that he could use a communal bicycle. He found one of the bike-docks, where a guy explained to him that he can just pick one up as he pleases, so long as he drops it off at one of these docks once he is done (the man was surprised that Jay didn't know this, but he was quite helpful anyway).

And so Jay cycled around for a while, again mostly by the wire-fence at the edge of this level of the city, under yellow street lights. Occasionally, a spaceship or two arrived, slowly hovering towards the cityhull without making a lot of noise – the boy still found them pretty cool. He arrived home well past ten.

“Hey, Jay!” he heard a hoarse voice from above as he was opening his door. It was Osborn, one of the neighbors leaning out of his upper window. “Wanna come over a bit?”

The boy hesitated for a second. He was mentally preparing to survive through the night alone, but... “Yea, why not?”

The neighbouring apartment was very similar to his own, except it had a bit more stuff in it: a clock on the wall, an extra bookshelf by the entrance, and even one of those sexy calendars with pictures of women posing in underwear. The other guy Jay met earlier, the blue-haired Valentino was present as well, he was sitting on a barstool by the kitchen counter, which basically served as their kitchen table. He was in the middle of knitting, and he looked up as the boy followed the bulky Osborn inside.

“Doing okay, Jay?”

“Eh...”

“Come, take a seat!”

As the boy climbed up on a barstool and sat down, he had to be aware of his sort of restricted balls, making sure to discreetly position them between his thighs. I can't believe this...

Vince put down his knitting needles and glanced at the boy. “You had to go to a contact centre, right? What did they want from you?”

Jay barely knew these men, but for some reason he felt like he might as well tell them. “They locked...” and then he changed his mind, “whatever.”

“They locked whatever?”

The boy shrugged.

“Look, we know that you are all alone here. Few things are certain in the universe, but one of them is that humans are social animals. You gotta make some friends if you don't wanna get nuts, so we are here for you. You said you are from planet Earth, right?”

“Yea.”

“Never heard of it. It must be some obscure place.”

Meanwhile, Osborn walked to the fridge and took out a plastic box. “Chicken wings?”

Jay grabbed one. “So you can bring food home from a canteen?” he asked. Before he went to his appointment at the contact centre, he already visited a canteen on his own, he ate some decent noodles there.

“Yes. The rule is that you can only go to a canteen three times a day, but you can chose to eat in or take away,” Valentino explained.

“I like to do both,” said Osborn, who was leaning against the wall, devouring chicken wing after chicken wing.

“You sure do,” his friend agreed.

“I'm a simple man. Food is the best. Food and sleep and sex, that's what life is all about. Good thing I have the metabolism for the lifestyle.”

Jay almost chuckled, but he did his best to hold himself back. Valentino noticed his reaction, and then he said exactly what the boy was thinking: “But you are fat.”

“No, silly. I just have strong bones,” Osborn declared.

“Anyway, how are you feeling, Jay?” the blue-haired man asked. “Seriously, how different is this place compared to your home?”

“Very.”

Jay proceeded to tell them the weird story of how he and his girlfriend (a surprising word for his new neighbors) got here, and then he briefly explained the main differences between their societies. Valentino was quite interested, and he asked several follow-up questions. Osborn listened attentively too, and from time to time he burst out laughing.

“This is all utterly surprising,” Valentino said as the boy finished. “Oh man! This will be quite a transition for you then.”

“Don't worry, we got your back, dude,” Osborn smiled. “We might not have our own dedicated female pals here, but I'm sure you will be fine.”

“Thanks, guys!” Jay started to genuinely feel welcome, so with a sudden impulse, he added: “And also, they just locked my dick in a cage.”

Osborn belly laughed, chocked on his food, coughed, and began to walk around in circles as he caught his breath.

“A chastity cage?” Valentino too seemed baffled.

Jay nodded, blushing.

“Some men like to get teased like that during a session, but... do you mean a permanent one? Are you wearing it even now?” the blue-haired man inquired.

“I kind of have to, that's what I have been told. Because where I'm from, men can get hard on their own.”

“On their own?!” Osborn howled, slapping his knees.

“Is it really that big of a deal? I don't get it,” said Jay.

“No no, it's okay...” Valentino replied, then he too giggled. “Sorry, it's just... if I was told that a new society of humans was discovered, but they were a little special...” he chuckled again. “I would sooner guess they have laser eyes. Or wings. Maybe seven fingers on both hands. But this... who came up with this?”

“I think it makes sense,” said Jay adamantly.

“Makes sense how?” the darks skinned, bulky man asked.

“Never mind, Osborn!” Valentino said quickly. “It's not that important now, the poor boy is suffering. Jay, you need to go and get a sex session. You did say you never got to have sex with your... partner yet. Trust me, that experience will put your predicament in a new perspective. It won't be so bad once you know what you are holding back for.”

Jay stared at the dark-blue stone surface of the counter for a few seconds. “No, I can't.”

Osborn walked past them, tossed the now empty plastic box in the kitchen sink, rubbed his hands and said: “All right, sigmas, you do you, but I have a mating session to get to.” He entered the bathroom and began to gargle some water.

“Sigmas?” Jay glanced at Valentino.

“Means abstainer. Men who hold back from sex. Usually, they don't work much either, and instead focus on other things. Like arts. Some of our biggest male innovators and philosophers were sigmas.”

“Heh!” For the boy, it was funny to hear that word used in such a matter-of-fact manner. “So are you a sigma?” he asked.

“I have phases like that,” said Valentino. “Currently, I have been holding back for a week. Very few people do it truly permanently though.”

The bulky man got back from the bathroom, tapped his friend on the shoulder and winked at Jay. “See you guys later!”

“Please try not to be too loud when you get back, I will go to sleep soon,” said Valentino.

“Sure thing, pal!” Osborn got into his jacket which was hanging by the front door, then left.

“Do you guys actually live here together?” asked Jay.

“Yep. Living in pairs is allowed. In my opinion, it's nice to have a friend you can cuddle up to in your sleep.”

“Huh?” The boy laughed. “Seriously?”

“What's so weird about it?”

“It's fine, I just... I don't swing that way.”

“All right.”

Valentino picked up his knitting needles and continued working. He was making a red and blue striped sock. Jay got up and stretched his body, then he went to the toilet, for the first time since he got locked up. It was kind of awkward, but he managed somehow.

“Fuck...” he mumbled as he re-entered the kitchen.

“Huh?” the blue haired man looked up from his work.

“Do you know if... these cages are bad for health?”

“As far as I know, they are perfectly fine. Unless it pinches your skin or something. Wearing one all the time is pretty extreme though.”

“It won't break my dick, right?”

“I don't think so.”

Jay again sat on the barstool next to the knitting man, and leaned forward on his elbows. “Maybe I should go to sleep too,” he yawned.

“If you want to. But may I ask you something?”

“Yea.”

“You say that on your home planet, people of opposite sexes pair up. Is that for life?”

“That's kind of the idea. But not always. People also have hookups, casual sex, and breakups happen too.”

“Hmmm. So can it happen that... let's say two experienced humans meet who already had sex with other people before? And they still pair up?”

“Sure, happens all the time.”

“In that case, you don't really have to hold back, do you?”

“What you mean?”

“Once you manage to get back to your own world, I'm sure you will be able to like... dedicate your life to each other with that girl. But if it's okay to have sex with other people before pair bonding like that, then I don't see an issue.”

“But we are already dating!”

“What does that mean, exactly?”

“You know, being exclusive.”

“Exclusive? How would you do that here? You can't really spend time with her, unless she picks you from the mating list, but I wouldn't count on that.”

“If she picks me?”

“Yes.”

And then Valentino explained how mating works in this world. Jay already had the mating app on his phone by default, he just haven't yet noticed it. His new neighbor asked him to open it and showed him how it works. Basically, men got to chose from several options, which all costed different amounts of credit score. A quicky (20 minutes long session) was the cheapest, then there was normal (1 hour), and extended (up to 3 hours). Even group variants were available, threesomes and foursomes, but of course being with multiple women cost substantially more. Once the main category was picked, men could write a description of what kind of stuff they were looking for. Slow or wild, gentle or dominant (in either direction), role play ideas, whether they want some conversation first, etc. Even preferred outfits for the woman could be stated, as well as preferred environment – apparently the layout of mating rooms were heavily customizable.

“So for example,” Jay wondered, “Can I say I want a redhead with big tits?”

“What? No. Don't ever write something like that! It's not our place to chose what kind of woman to be with, it's up to them. They see our preferences, our profile, they distribute our session requests amongst themselves. That's why I said that your female companion will have to pick you if you ever want to see her while the two of you are staying here. But even that isn't so simple. She might miss your proposal, after all there are millions of people living in this city. And it can also happen that several women sign up for the same session with the same guy, in which case it depends on their prestige points who gets it, it's a whole system on their end too.”

“So... it's not really likely that I can get together with her?”

“If she keeps an eye out for you on the list, it's possible. Women can browse through session proposals by name. But it's generally frowned upon in our society to get too exclusive with someone.”

“Why?”

“Cause we are meant to love a gendered ideal first and foremost. Women, as a whole, are beautiful to us men. And men, as a whole, are useful and subservient to women. You know, in our society, the collective of women and the collective of men got things covered. Some would say it's a divine arrangement.”

They fell silent for a few minutes. Jay continued looking through the mating app, and Valentino picked up his needles again. Eventually, the boy cleared his throat and asked: “So... if I did book a session, would I be able to back out of it?”

“Yea, you can break it off at any time, even during the deed. Women can too. But then there is a mediation appointment afterwards where the participants have to talk it out. It's not optimal, but sometimes it just happens. I had to break off a session a few months ago because I had a sudden stomach ache, for example.”

“Hmmm. And how about protection?”

“Protection? From what?”

“Do you guys use condoms, or something else?”

“Condoms?”

As Jay explained what that was, a surprised, and slightly worried expression appeared on Valentino's face, but he shook his head and tried to speak in a calm tone. “We don't do that here. In our society, every boy gets snipped upon reaching puberty. It's a standard surgical method that makes it so our semen can't impregnate women. Is that not a thing where you are from?”

“It is, but holy fuck! Everyone?”

“Yes, everyone.”

“So how are babies made here?”

“We traditionally take a sample of sperm from every boy before the procedure, and we freeze it. Then women can chose to have a baby on their own. It grants them a hefty amount of prestige points.”

“Jesus...”

“Jay, if you are not snipped, then you should really declare that to a contact centre asap and get it fixed. And you seriously shouldn't use the mating app yet, the way you are. That would be really fucked up.”

“Sure...” Jay got up and walked towards the door. “But I don't... I don't know. I think I need to sleep now.”

“It's not gonna be the end of the world, really. But sure, take some rest, try to relax. See you tomorrow!”

And so the boy spent his first night at this new world tossing and turning in bed with a locked cock and a head full of doubts and worries.

 

As night fell on the city of Rosegleam, the mating rooms started to get real busy. Although men were free to chose to have a session at any part of the day, the most popular time period for the act was from around 9 pm to midnight. The mating rooms (also called meeting rooms in a slangy way) were inside the cityhull, they were 5x5 meters large, and their furnishing was heavily modifiable, which was mostly done by a very advanced, automated system. These rooms were also mobile, they were moving around inside the main construct of the city like some large, versatile elevators, going wherever they needed to be. Women themselves entered these rooms on their own turf, in the upper city, and then they were delivered to the location where their chosen man was waiting for them. In a sense, this system was the pride of the cities of Motherland.

To access the mating rooms as a man, one had to walk up the stairs that were around the entrance of every metro station in the lower city, and enter the cityhull right above the train system. In the waiting area, which was a long corridor, men had to press their finger against a machine, which confirmed whether a session was really coming up for them. Then, the room which was prepared for them, along with the woman who signed up to be their provider, was transported to them within minutes (unless there was a rare issue).

This night, for example, Osborn Farlow chose a normal, hour long session in a tropical themed setting, with a couple of drinks. A tan-skinned woman was waiting for him in their room. She had a round face, her long, wavy hair was painted blonde, and she wore a teal bikini. The room's walls were fully covered by huge posters of a tropical landscape, there was even a small palm tree in a corner. No bed, but a bubbling jacuzzi in the middle. In no time, the bulky man was sitting in the water, enjoying the view of the dancing, teasing girl right in front of him while drinking a pineapple cocktail – it was his second dose of alcohol that week, which was the legal limit for both men and women. The girl too drank, she was smiling and giggling during her erotic dance, while Osborn kept praising and encouraging her. After several minutes, he suddenly stood up and started to touch the girl all over her body, who playfully pulled away a bit at first, but then let him feel her out while she was twisting around beneath his large hands. Half the time of their session already passed when the man got his dick out – he again sat down and laid back in the water, letting his lovely provider grind on his dick up until the climax.

The old Dan was having a quicky in a default room (standard double bed, pink walls), getting his dick sucked by a cute, fairly young girl who wore a miniskirt and had black pigtails. Dan often requested the hairstyle, he loved pigtails, especially holding onto them while his cock was being sucked. He wasn't really forceful though, he let the girl do it in her own pace for the most part. Normally, he would have gently urged her to speed up in the last five minutes, but this time he was a bit abstracted, so he forgot. He did not reach an orgasm.

“Oh, I'm so sorry!” the girl said, almost tearing up as they ran out of time.

“Not your fault, miss. This old fool is just a bit distracted tonight.”

“Thank you for all those years of trusty service!” the girl said, quickly kissing Dan's penis one last time.

The handsome, blonde Mack Thomson wanted a “celebration of the greatness of our species, and my own contribution to it”. This time a more mature, busty brunette was waiting for him, she must have been in her forties. The room was decorated with balloons and tiny banners, their double bed had a fancy frame, and it was covered with a thin purple veil. They too drank, the brunette even poured some champagne over her own body, which the man licked off with a grin. And then they were fucking like bunnies. The woman moaned very loudly and enthusiastically, and Mack, as usual, glanced at the tiny camera in the corner, giving it a thumbs up every once in a while. All activities in the mating rooms were recorded, for administrative and research purposes.

The black-haired, short Vince Chester asked for the default layout too, except he wanted the walls to be black. It was supposed to be a normal, hour long session, and the only other thing he specified was “I want to be in control”. His provider was a woman with a long white ponytail and somewhat wide-set, purplish-blue eyes – she was the unique beauty, Alyssa. Vince sat down on the bed and just stared at the woman without saying a word. Several minutes passed. Alyssa began to unbutton her tight, pink dress, but the man told her to stop. Several more minutes passed.

“You are doing it again, Vince,” Alyssa said at last.

“Have we met before?”

“I don't think so. But I'm a princess, and I often review mating recordings.”

“Oh, is that so? The council is having a personal interest in me? I'm honored.”

“I just want to understand why. You are doing this more and more often.”

“I'm free to spend my reward sessions however I want, aren't I?”

“Of course, I'm not here to stop you. Still... you like to dominate and control women sexually, that's nothing too unusual. But you have to admit, what you are doing now is...”

“Shut up!”

“Yes, sir...”

“Get in the corner and crouch down!”

“Yes, sir!”

“Face the wall! I don't want you to look at me.”

“Right!”

And that was pretty much all their interaction for the rest of the session. The man didn't even touch his provider's skin this time, he stayed limp. Alyssa on the other hand couldn't help but touch herself. She tried to do it without making a lot of movements or noise, just through her panties. Not knowing whether Vince is even paying attention to her, being afraid that he could lash out at her and command her to stop at any time was actually extremely thrilling. But Vince let her get off, and when their time was up, he said: “Feel free to keep an eye on me, princess. If we meet again, I might let you beg for my cock if you want it so bad.”

“Thank you, sir.”

And then the city of Rosegleam went to sleep.

0