8. Snippity Snap
41 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

For most of the night, Jay could barely sleep. The thought of forced vasectomy scared him, he couldn't stop thinking about it, and the fact that his cock was locked up and uncomfortable really didn't help either. After hours and hours of tossing and turning in bed, he grabbed his old phone, and opened his gallery. He stared at pictures of Katherine, recalling how it felt to be close to her, fantasizing about them being reunited, about continuing where they left off. The feeling of his dick filling up his cage was quite frustrating, but bearable... for now. Eventually, he did manage to pass out somehow.

When he woke up, the outside world was quite bright already. His old phone ran out of battery, so he checked his new one: it was twelve o'clock. About two hours ago, he got a text message from Valentino, asking if he can come over. The boy got up, went to the bathroom, then got dressed and replied with a simple yes. A few minutes later, someone knocked on his door.

“Yo, whassup?” Jay greeted his blue-haired neighbour with a bit of a forced easy-going attitude. He was instantly taken aback though: his blue-haired neighbor was suddenly a woman. “What the!?”

“What?” Valentino's smile disappeared, and he looked behind himself over his shoulder. His voice was the same as yesterday, but he wore plenty of make-up, a crop top, a collar, a short skirt, and a pair of knee-high, red and blue striped socks.

“Are you... trans?” Jay uttered.

“I'm not sure what that means. Is it about my appearance?”

“Yes, yes it is.”

“Oh, I'm just impersonating women. Is it that shocking to you?”

“I'm really not... I don't swing that way.”

“What way? I know you are not into men, you told me already.”

“It's okay. I'm just not used to stuff like this.”

“Hmm. I thought it might ease your mind a bit.”

The boy couldn't help but laugh.

“No worries,” said Valentino, although for a moment he did look a little hurt. “In that case, give me a minute!”

While the blue-haired man hurried back to his apartment to get changed, Jay sat down in the kitchen, shaking his head in disbelief. What a strangely different world! But he was no bigot, at least he didn't want to be one, so he actually felt a bit bad. Oh well.

Valentino was back, now looking more like his usual self, wearing grey sweatpants and a plain yellow shirt. He washed off his makeup too, but he still had the black collar around his neck.

“Just so you know, dressing like a woman is perfectly normal around here.”

“Really?”

“Absolutely. Sure, you won't see many men doing it in their day to day life, but it happens. We even have a yearly festival where lots of men dress up like that. It's just a way of showing appreciation by impersonating what we love. It feels good!”

“Wild. I mean... I'm just not used to such things. Sorry about that, I didn't mean to be an asshole!”

“No worries. But I wonder... you are an eighteen year old virgin, you never cross-dressed, you haven't even been vasectomized... do people in your world get ANY sort of training?”

“What you mean?”

“Training relating to sexuality and the genders.”

“Uhm... I'm not sure. We do have sex ed, but that's kind of cringe.”

“Cringe? What does it entail?”

“They just tell us about pregnancy, basically. And that we should use protection.”

“Protection... is that it?”

“Pretty much.”

“As you would say: that's wild. But! Let's not go on a tangent, I came here for you, my friend. How are you feeling?”

Jay shrugged.

“Have you been to a contact centre? Have you told them about your sperm situation yet?”

“Not yet, I just woke up. But... I'm not sure.”

“About what?”

“What if I just never use the mating app? Like, ever? If I promise that, then it really doesn't matter, right? If I just won't get in contact with...”

“Jay, that's a bad idea. I haven't told anyone about your issue, because ultimately it's your body, your responsibility. But I can't turn a blind eye to it, I can't pretend that I don't know. It's honestly creepy to have an adult male walking around like that in our society. It's just not okay.”

“But I'm not from here! I want to get back where I came from, eventually. With my girlfriend. Your people promised that you will try to make that happen.”

“That is true. And I guess if it's normal in your society... but the issue is, there is no guarantee that you won't change your mind at one point. Remember, you cannot really just... hump your fist anymore. And you will have to stay here for at least a while longer.”

“But... man, I wanted to have kids! Probably.”

“To have kids?”

Jay had to explain that on planet Earth, people raise children as couples (or as single parents in some cases), and that pregnancy is achieved in the old fashioned way, through penetrative sex. His neighbour was baffled, but again kind of intrigued too. He told the boy that in this world, the creation of new human life is not really a personal thing, especially not from men's side.

“We raise our children communally. The highest couple of layers right below the upper city is where they are.”

“So... nobody here knows who their father is?”

“That's right. It's just not important. Lots of people don't even know who their mother is.”

“Wow.”

Jay's stomach growled. He was getting kind of hungry.

“I think I can vouch for you,” Valentino said. “Since you are a special case, and you are used to some strange customs, I think I can help you get to a compromise with the council. As I said, it is our tradition to freeze some sperm of all of our boys before they get snipped. We could just keep track of your own load, even make a little portable freezer for it, and give you an impregnation kit as well. That way, once we figure out how to get you back home, you will be able to just take that whole package with you, and use it with your girlfriend. How does that sound? Don't worry, our freezing and impregnation methods are very reliable, the best in the multiverse, actually. Well, at least in the known parts of it.”

Jay was slowly convinced. He was still not exactly happy about it, but if he is guaranteed a way to still be a father in the future if they ever choose that with Kate, in that case it's not that big of a deal. That really was his biggest hang-up, although he was a bit afraid of the procedure itself too. On the bright side, the idea of never having to wear a condom for sex ever again did have its appeal.

Before they went to a contact centre, they first had their breakfast at a canteen. Osborn joined them too: the big man was quite hungover from last night, but a warm cup of coffee and a big plate of ham and eggs soon made him feel more alive. There were a couple of TV screens in the canteen, they sat close to one of them, watching the most popular competitive sport on Motherland: chase tag. It was played in a relatively small arena full of all kinds of metal obstacles, like some unusual playground, and the competitors displayed a great deal of agility and athleticism. It was actually much cooler than Jay initially expected.

“Do they not play this sport in your home?” Osborn asked.

“Not that I know of.” (Unbeknownst to Jay, they actually do).

Suddenly a muscular, tall guy walked up to their table. His figure was like a bodybuilder's, but his face was soft and he wore glasses. “Morning, big man!”

“Michael!” Osborn fist-bumped the fellow. So did Valentino, and finally Jay too.

“Are you that guy from an outer dimension?” Michael turned to Jay.

“Yea,” the boy nodded.

The man with the glasses looked both ways, then he leaned closer to them and spoke in a more quiet tone: “I heard that males on your planet are all impotents. Is that really true?”

“What? Where did you hear that?” Valentino looked up from his plate. “Osborn, did you...”

“I did not tell him anything about the boy's penis!” the big man declared.

“He did not, but there are some rumors already,” Michael explained. “Word on the street is that his private parts don't work properly, that's all I heard.”

“Oh jeez...” Jay blushed.

“Just leave him be, will you?” asked Valentino.

“I'm sorry, I didn't mean to be rude or anything! You are right, it's none of my business.” The man turned to Jay again. “Are we good?”

“Sure,” the boy nodded. “And by the way, I'm not impotent, it's more like the opposite.”

“The opposite?!”

Valentino sighed. “Don't worry, the council got it covered. He is locked in a chastity cage.”

“Seriously?”

“Yea...” Jay said resignedly.

“You gotta keep quiet about it, my muscle man!” Osborn patted the guy on his shoulder as he got up to get seconds.

“Of course, of course!” Michael said quickly. “Either way, I hope you will enjoy your stay here. Good luck!” he winked at Jay, then left.

 

The vasectomy ordeal all went as planned: Valentino helped Jay make his case to a lady they talked to through a computer in the contact centre, and the blue-haired man's idea was approved. Jay's sperm was to be given to him personally in a small, portable freezer, so that he can take it with himself when (if) he goes back home.

After that, the boy was sent to a health centre straight away, where he met with yet another baffled medic. The guy was notified about everything in progress, but he was still definitely uncomfortable with doing what had to be done to a grown adult – pretty much an unprecedented task in Motherland. But they managed, somehow. Jay was first given his key to unlock himself, then he was asked to jerk off into a cup in a private room, with the help of an erotic magazine. Just like before, the variety of body types showcased still surprised Jay a bit, but there was plenty of good stuff to look at either way (no pussies were shown though). Due to the awkwardness of his situation, he wasn't able to cum a lot, but the doctor told him that even a little bit will be enough. Once he was done, his sample was quickly tested for quality; it was all good, and so it was frozen immediately in the next room.

As Jay was deemed ready for the procedure, he really started to have second thoughts again. His breathing sped up, and he felt like he is on the verge of passing out. Luckily, he had to lie down while the doc was working on him anyway, he also got a numbing shot, and he just kept his eyes closed all the way through. It was done quickly and painlessly, and his penis looked the same afterwards, there was no sign of interference. Still, as he went back into the small private room to lock himself up again, he felt nauseous. He was fiddling with his package for minutes, not in a sexual way, just in a “making sure that it really is ok” way. He really, really didn't feel like going back in that damned cage, but he knew he had to.

Fucking hell, I deserve a break from all this bullshit! I do!

And so he left the health centre with a newfound, bittersweet determination. What happened to him, both the chastity thing and now this, was a loss of his freedom. But that wasn't all of it, actually. Again, there was this “no longer having to worry about making a woman pregnant” aspect, which was the silver lining. If he had to go through this against his own will, then he might as well enjoy its upside. Just once. Just to keep his sanity. Is that really so wrong? Katherine... she wouldn't understand. Or would she?

“Realistically, from your perspective, I'm probably not the best person to ask for advice about this,” Valentino said as they were walking back home. “I still don't really get your customs, but then again, nobody here does. Still, if you ask me, it sounds like a great idea. I think you should totally do it, you deserve it.”

“I mean... I have no other way to even test how cumming would be now,” Jay argued, more so to himself than to his neighbor. “Would it really count as cheating?”

“I have no idea.”

“Goddamit, man! This is insane!”

“I know, I know! Look, even if your people are onto something, even if it's possible to live closely together with a specific woman, I personally still don't think this would be cheating, as you put it. Considering your current circumstances, I think it is entirely reasonable for you to do it. But then again, you definitely seem conflicted about it... so who knows. Do what feels right, it's up to you.”

“Fuck!”

They walked to the edge of their layer of the city, stopping by the wire fence overlooking the grassy landscape below. It was a bright, warm day.

“Jay, to be completely honest, your idea of withholding for her sake seems like torture to me. There is nothing wrong with loving the feminine in all women. It's the most natural thing, and I do think you have that longing in you. Even if you...”

“But why should I care about all women if I could be with her? She is more than enough! I like her so much... don't you get it?”

“But... you are attracted to other females too, right?”

“Sure, and?”

Valentino stared into the distance. “As I told you, do what feels right.”

“Easy for you to say. I bet you don't really get what I'm going through. Being locked up like this... you can't even get hard without a woman anyway!”

“Oh, but we still have desire and lust all the same. And by the way, it is possible for us too to make ourselves orgasm. It's just quite heavily frowned upon here, which is something I have my doubts about, I'm not sure. But the point is, I do think I get you, Jay. It's more that you never had to live like us before. We have practice, we are prepared for it from our teenage years, and we always have a way out. As adults, we just have to work for it.”

They fell silent for a minute.

“Fuck,” Jay said at last.

The blue-haired man turned to him. “I think even if you want this commitment with her in your future, it would still be good for you to become a bit more... balanced. To learn what lessons Motherland has to offer. But that's just my take.”

“Okay. Okay, let's fucking do it then!” The boy pulled out his new phone, and with the help of Valentino – while cyclists were speeding by on the road behind them and a caravan of spaceships flew out of the city over their heads – he made his first ever mating request.

Many hours later, when the sun was already setting, Jay arrived at his destination. He left his bike at the docking station right outside of the entrance of the metro, then walked up some iron stairs above it, entering the cityhull through an automated door. He arrived in a long corridor with a bunch of doors on the inner side. Several men were waiting here, sitting on the benches at the side of the hallway, chatting quietly. A bald guy walked out of one of the doors, looking quite pleased with himself, two men got up and walked into another room together, supposedly for a threesome or foursome.

Jay pressed his finger against the screen of a machine which was set up right by the entrance. A little green light lit up on it, meaning that his appointment was confirmed. The doors on the side of the corridor were numbered, and there were a couple of screens on the walls, showing the names of the men who were present, and the door number arranged to them. Jay's was gonna be number 22. He walked to that door and waited for the little light above it to turn green.

A dude with a stubbled face attempted to engage in some small talk with him, talking about how he likes to fuck and stuff like that – the boy was so nervous he could barely pay attention. The light then turned green, and the guy left him be, wishing him to have fun. Jay gulped, and put his hand on the handle of the door. Please not a fat girl, please not a fat girl!

The room he entered was relatively dark and cozy, with some pinkish lights on the ceiling, heart-shaped pillows on the red sheet of the double bed, and a couple of small glasses on the nightstand next to it (having some alcohol was Valentino's suggestion). A jazzy song was playing in the background quietly, and just as the blue-haired man told him, there were some small cameras in the corners, which was apparently mandatory. Of course, what really drew the boy's attention was his provider: she was a mature woman with short, boyish black hair and quite large tits. She was a little bit on the chubbier side, but nothing too extreme, her body was nice and curvy. Her face was pale and her eyes small, but mischievous and welcoming. She wore a smooth, black jumpsuit which was more see through around her inner thighs and her boobs (her nipples were visible through it).

“Milf!” Jay said without thinking.

“What did you just call me?” the women raised an eyebrow.

“Oh, you... wouldn't get it. But it's a good thing, I swear!”

“Oh, come on, boy! You can't just NOT explain what it means now!” the lady got up from the bed and walked up to Jay, standing very close to him as she eyed him up.

“It means... it means mother I'd like to... fuck,” the boy fumbled.

“Mother? I never gave birth.”

“It's just... something we say.”

“Okay.” The woman chuckled. “You look so nervous! They told me you are from another world, and that you are an eighteen year old virgin. Is that really true?”

Jay nodded.

“Aw! Poor boy!” she suddenly grabbed Jay's still locked package through his pants. The boy shivered, and pulled back.

“Heh, I didn't mean to startle you, virgin! Don't worry, I'll be gentle. Oh, they also notified me about this!” she picked up a small key from the nightstand and handed it to Jay. “But why don't we start with a little drink?”

As she poured some white liquor into their shot glasses, Jay got out of his pants, and nervously unlocked himself, with his back turned to the woman. He felt shy, guilty and a bit intimated, but getting out of his cage was still a priority.

“Coconut flavored white rum!” The woman handed him his shot, and Jay took it while covering his crotch with his other hand. They clinked their glasses and drank. It actually tasted pretty good, even though it was a hard liquor, which Jay didn't have a lot of experience with.

“One more?” the milf asked, and the boy nodded. Why not?

After their second drink, the woman got up and stood over the pantless Jay, who was still covering himself.

“What is the matter, boy? You are a man! Stand up proudly, present yourself to me! Don't worry, you have nothing to hide. I know you can get hard on your own, I'm actually curious to see it. Come on, boy, amuse me!”

Jay did not write anything about his penis status in his mating application, but it made sense that they kept track of him and told his provider what she had to know, to be prepared. Meanwhile, he already started to feel kind of lightheaded from the drink. He reluctantly stood up and lifted his hands from his penis.

“Look at me!” said the woman. Jay did, his eyes wandered all over the body of the milf, this erotic body covered in smooth, tight clothing, as if it was wrapped up like a present. His cock finally started to get hard, and the woman's eyes widened as she noticed. “What a trick!” she laughed. “Oh my! Let me touch you, okay?”

“Uhum. Thanks.”

The milf stood really close to him again as she began to slowly stroke his cock. She then pulled off his shirt and pressed her body against his naked chest while he twitched in her hands.

“Tell me how you feel, strange boy!”

“I... really like it. You are so sexy!”

“Feel free to touch me!”

They boy grasped her ass while his dick was being stroked slightly faster now. His hands then wandered to the milf's hip, up to her stomach, and finally her boobs too.

“Lie down on the bed, let me take care of you!” the woman said. The naked boy lay on his back, and the woman climbed up next to him, holding his throbbing cock, and leaning very close to it with her face. She licked the tip of it teasingly, then glanced at the boy with her mischievous eyes.

“I bet this is mind-blowing for you, virgin! I'm happy to be your first, this is fun!”

Jay began to tear up. Why was this so fucking intense and thrilling? Why was his heart pounding so fast? He felt like guilt is burning him up from the inside, but the way his dick felt, and his horniness, it really was mind-blowing. Almost like his pain and shame magnified his lust. Is this why people cheat? Katherine...

“Oh, what is going on?” the woman asked, noticing the boy's tears.

Jay shook his head, he was in no state to explain it to yet another oblivious person. She wouldn't get it anyway. “Please just keep going... I'm... I'm ok.”

The woman smiled, thinking that the boy was shedding some tears of joy. Of course, the boy was an eighteen years old virgin, after all. And he did not feel all that different from the men of Motherland, so he must have been longing for this for so long.

“Poor boy,” she murmured, then she took his cockhead in her mouth and began to suck on it. It was heavenly.

They went on like that for about ten minutes. The milf didn't hurry, she teased the cock with her lips and tongue leisurely, and the boy just let go and tried to enjoy himself. The woman suddenly stood up on the bed, standing over him as he just lay there, tearing into the groin of her tight jumpsuit, revealing her pink, wet pussy. She crouched down, hovering over the boy's rock-hard dick, grabbing it with one hand, spreading her pussy lips with the other.

“Please no!” Jay said, turning his hip to the side.

“Huh?”

“I just... I'm not ready for that, I'm sorry.” Katherine... “Can we just... not do penetration? I really enjoyed your mouth!”

“Ah, you want to save that part for a later time? That's a bit of a shame... but it's okay, I get it. Savour your introduction to adulthood! The women of Rosegleam will be here for you from now on.”

And so the milf continued sucking. Jay caressed her body more and more as he got closer to cumming, stroking her hair, keeping eye contact, touching her large, soft boobs too. Even though she was quite a bit older, this woman was kind of like Katherine, he did see his girlfriend in her. Well, she was a female, she had a pussy, she looked alluring, she smelled good, and his dick looked great between her lips. It would be so fucking amazing with Katherine too...

Oh, Kate! I love you! the boy thought to himself as he felt his load shooting into the warm mouth of the milf. She proudly swallowed it all so the boy couldn't see it, but it didn't feel any different from how cumming was before his vasectomy, and he knew it was a big shot. That was reassuring... for a moment. And then came the post nut clarity. What have I done!

Still, they said their goodbyes in a wholesome way, and a part of him did feel quite grateful for the woman. They hugged, she unexpectedly kissed him on the lips, just a little bit, and then Jay walked out the door, feeling like he is dreaming.

Outside, the sun was close to the horizon, and the street lights were already turned on. While he walked down on the iron stairs, his phone rang suddenly. He answered the call.

“Hello?”

“Jay, is that you?”

The boy's heart skipped a beat as he recognized the voice of his girlfriend.

0