Chapter 2 I came to take in a disciple
10 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

?Just now, Chen Mo deliberately changed the standby picture on the phone screen to Xuan Xiao from The Legend of Sword and Fairy.

There were two swords, one blue and one red, floating around Xuan Xiao, and there was also a huge magic circle at his feet.

Although the whole picture does not look like a real person at first glance, to the shock of ancient people, it is absolutely no different from seeing an immortal.

"Immortal, please wait a moment. I will present the magic weapon to you right now."

Captain Li had long been stunned by the picture on his cell phone.

He is just an ordinary soldier, especially in this backward era. Apart from training, killing, and fighting, he has never done anything else in his life.

Therefore, a cross-generational product like the mobile phone is enough to shake his heart and will.

"Master Wang, the young man in front actually thought that Xiaoxian was long. He said that there was a destined person for him in the convoy, and he asked me to show a magic weapon to Master Wang. He said that if you are willing to give up this opportunity, he will Leave on your own."

Captain Li was a little incoherent. He was really shocked and excited.

You know, there are many legends about immortals circulating in this world.

But there are really not many people who can see immortals and immortal magic weapons with their own eyes.

After listening to Captain Li's words, Mr. Wang finally got off the carriage.

Mr. Wang has gray hair, seems a bit rich, and his brows are full of majesty. He is obviously a person who has been in power for a long time.

"Captain Li, you are a bit out of your mind!"

As soon as Mr. Wang came out, he was a little dissatisfied and asked Captain Li about his duties.

Mr. Wang's real name is Wang Yuan, and he is the former left prime minister of the Daxia Empire in this world.

It was only because he offended the emperor that he was sent down.

Because he had been a prime minister, Wang Yuan had met many strange people, including celebrities from the Immortal Family.

But when it comes to real immortals, he has never seen one.

Even those who possess real supernatural powers have not been seen yet.

Therefore, when he heard that Captain Li said that he had met an immortal, and that the immortal was young and talked about immortal fate and magic weapons, and heard that he was a charlatan, his first thought was that he had met a liar.

"Captain Li, please bring his magic weapon and let me see what this immortal is."

"yes!"

After receiving Wang Yuan's order, Captain Li immediately handed over the mobile phone.

"Hmph, let me expose this charlatan's trick, I want to..."

When Wang Yuan said this, he suddenly heard his words, and then he just heard 'bang! 'With a sound, he threw Chen Mo's cell phone to the ground.

"People! There is someone inside! That person is looking at me, he is looking at me!!"

After throwing away his cell phone, Wang Yuan repeatedly exclaimed that his gaffe was many times greater than that of Mr. Li.

This is actually not his fault. After all, Wang Yuan is just a scholar. Although he once held a high and powerful position, his mind is far inferior to that of a soldier who has killed people.

What's more, Xuan Xiao's appearance is also extraordinary, especially the look in his eyes that is even worse than Ziwei.

"Sir, be careful. This is an immortal magic weapon, and there is an immortal in it. If you neglect the immortal, we cannot afford the consequences."

Captain Li was also stunned when he saw Wang Yuan's actions. Then he immediately jumped off his horse, picked up Chen Mo's cell phone, and held it carefully in his hand.

"Immortal! He is actually an immortal!"

After Wang Yuan calmed down, he finally believed that Chen Mo was an immortal.

After he finished speaking, all the soldiers around him became unable to stand.

However, due to military discipline, although they were a little flustered, they did not whisper to each other. They just stared at the mobile phones in the hands of Chen Mo and Captain Li in the distance.

"Quick! Get everyone in the car out of the car and ask them to go with me to pay homage to the Immortal."

As a being who was once inferior to one person and superior to ten thousand people, Wang Yuan naturally understood what the appearance of an immortal meant to him.

He even saw in this immortal the revitalization of the family and the hope of regaining power.

"Yes, I'll call someone right now!"

With Wang Yuan's words, Captain Li quickly called everyone off the carriage, even the carriages of the accompanying maids.

Who knew that what Chen Mo just said was destined to be with the person in the carriage? If that person was a servant and he didn't bring him, it would be troublesome.

In front of Xian Yuan, any identity is just a cloud.

Even Wang Yuan is ready. If Chen Mo is destined to be a servant this time, he will adopt the male as his adopted son and the female as his adopted daughter. He must keep the immortal.

the other side.

After Chen Mo saw the movements of the convoy from a distance, he knew that his plan was successful.

"I knew this group of people couldn't resist the charm of mobile phones. I just have to be careful when choosing my apprentice. I must find the child of the rightful master so that I can borrow the power of their family."

Chen Mo is also plotting against Wang Yuan.

The reason why he did this this time was to use the power in this world to help him establish the Lord God base and form a force of his own.

that's all.

After Chen Mo waited for a while, Wang Yuan finally led dozens of people to quickly come to Chen Mo.

Captain Li also quickly came to Chen Mo at this time and carefully returned the phone to Chen Mo.

Although Mr. Li also wanted to get more magic weapons from the Immortal Family, he was also afraid that Chen Mo would blame him.

"The former Prime Minister of the Great Xia Empire, Wang Yuan, specially brought his family members and servants to see the Immortal Chief."

After Wang Yuan saw Chen Mo, he was able to reveal his identity.

As soon as he finished speaking, he took the lead and knelt down towards Chen Mo.

As soon as Wang Yuan knelt down, other family members and servants also knelt down one after another, shouting: "See the Immortal!"

"Hiss! It's too big to think that he is actually the prime minister of an empire. Although he has resigned, his influence is definitely not trivial."

Seeing a large number of people kneeling in front of him, Chen Mo was lying if he said he wasn't panicking.

After all, he is just an ordinary person, not a real immortal.

But for the sake of his own development, Chen Mo still said bravely: "Get up, I am here only to recruit disciples."

"yes!"

When Wang Yuan heard that Chen Mo really wanted to accept a disciple, he immediately led everyone to stand up, and then asked everyone to stand in a row, waiting for Chen Mo to choose the destined person.

Wang Yuan's family members all know that Wang Yuan is a person who has seen the world, so since he said that Chen Mo is an immortal, then Chen Mo is definitely an immortal.

And as soon as they heard that the Immortal had come to recruit disciples, these people all stared at Chen Mo, hoping that the person who was destined to be Chen Mo was them.

Chen Mo was really not used to being stared at by so many people. Fortunately, he also gave a speech in front of hundreds of people when he was in school, so he didn't show any panic.

"There are fifty-two people in total, including men and women, old and young! Wang Yuan is standing in the center. There should be two women with white hair on both sides of him, who should be his wives."

"However, except for a little girl who looks to be fifteen or sixteen years old, the other people next to Wang Yuan's wife are actually dressed in coarse linen clothes, and they are all servants."

"The age gap between that little girl and Wang Yuan is too big. She must not be a daughter, but a granddaughter. It seems that Wang Yuan's children are still serving as officials in the Great Xia Empire and did not come here with him."

Through the analysis of personnel, Chen Mo quickly obtained a lot of information.

At the same time, he also decided on the candidate for Immortal Yuan.

In other words, there is no choice at all. Who asked Wang Yuan to come out with only one granddaughter this time.

After making the decision, Chen Mo took a step forward and came to the girl, and said in a deep voice: "You and I have a master-disciple relationship. Although this relationship is determined by God, if you don't want to become a master, I will wait until you do it." I will ask you again in the next life. Anyway, I have been waiting for you for eight hundred years, so it doesn’t matter if I wait for a hundred years.”

As soon as Chen Mo said these words, everyone present looked shocked.

"Eight hundred years! That means the person in front of me is over 800 years old!"

"Oh my God, can a person really live to be eight hundred years old?"

"He still looks like this at eight hundred years old. Could this be the legendary immortality?"

"Why not me! Why isn't it me who has this destiny?"

In addition to being shocked, these people were more jealous.

As for Wang Yuan's granddaughter, she was fooled by Chen Mo's words.

"Eight hundred years, you mean you've been waiting for me for eight hundred years?"

Surprise, astonishment, confusion and other emotions filled the heart of Wang Yuan, the granddaughter.

In addition to these, she was still a little suspicious and did not completely believe Chen Mo's words.

"Yes! Now answer me, are you willing to become a disciple?"

Chen Mo was also a little depressed. He thought that because he had exaggerated his words, this woman should become a disciple immediately.

But who knew she started thinking.

"Immortal, although I also want to worship you as my teacher, Yan'er is not free, because Yan'er has been betrothed by her father to the son of King Rui who is in Fengyuan City. As long as Yan'er enters Fengyuan City, She will become someone else’s wife, so she cannot agree to the immortal’s request.”

Wang Yuan's daughter, Wang Yan, finally answered Chen Mo.

But this answer made Chen Mo a little overwhelmed.

"Rejected! I was actually rejected. Could it be that the way I spoke was wrong?"

Chen Mo couldn't believe that he didn't deceive a woman from a backward era, and his heart was filled with disbelief and a touch of anger.

If he had known earlier, he might as well have chosen a servant. Even if that servant had a lofty ideal, he would have instantly worshiped him as his disciple when faced with such an opportunity.

But now that the matter is over, Chen Mo has no other option.

"In that case, then..."

In desperation, Chen Mo had no choice but to leave first and then think of other ways.

But just after he finished speaking, Wang Yuan immediately interrupted Chen Mo anxiously.

"Lord Immortal, although my Yan'er has made a marriage contract with the son of King Rui, it is only a verbal agreement and there is no written document, so it does not count."

Having said this, Wang Yuan glanced at Wang Yan anxiously, and then said fiercely: "Yan'er, why don't you become a disciple right away! You know, the Immortal has been waiting for you for eight hundred years, do you still want to wait now? Going down?"

1