Chapter 7 Building a Base
2 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Wang Yuan is a veteran, so he naturally knows that King Rui is here to cause trouble.

But he didn't speak before because he believed that Chen Mo could convince King Rui.

Sure enough, when he saw the ever-changing expressions on King Rui's face after drinking the tea, he immediately took a step forward.

"His Royal Highness King Rui, the Immortal Lord came down to earth and saw that our people were living in misery and could not even drink tea. Therefore, with a kind heart, he wanted to sell this tea to the princes, nobles and some wealthy families."

As soon as Wang Yuan finished speaking, King Rui's eyes suddenly lit up.

"Immortal Lord, do you really plan to sell this tea?"

King Rui turned to look at Chen Mo, his eyes full of desire.

Although he is a prince, his status in the Yuan Empire is not even as good as that of ordinary second- and third-grade officials.

The main reason is that he has no money and power.

Although King Rui's money is considered very wealthy for ordinary people and wealthy families.

But in front of the real princes, nobles and major aristocratic families, he was nothing.

That's why he seemed so excited after hearing Wang Yuan's words.

"I plan to sell tea! However, I will only sell a small part of the tea like the one you drink, and the price will be very high. Of course, I also plan to sell tea sets."

Chen Mo expressed his thoughts. Since Wang Yuan could mention tea in front of King Rui, it obviously meant that he could help him.

"Immortal Lord, your tea is indeed very good, but selling it in the Yuan Empire is also a very cumbersome matter, so why don't you leave this matter to me and Mr. Wang, we will definitely not let you disappointment."

Although King Rui is not a very smart person, he also knows that there is an opportunity in front of him.

"Okay, then I'll leave this matter to you."

Chen Mo nodded and agreed to King Rui's request.

There is a saying that a strong dragon cannot defeat a local snake, not to mention that Chen Mo is not a strong dragon.

Chen Mo, who has just arrived, what he lacks most now is strength.

Although he understood that selling the tea to them would definitely share a large portion of the profits, he could only turn a blind eye.

"If this King Rui keeps his duty, I will let him be an errand boy. After all, his status as a prince is very easy to do. But if he doesn't keep his duty, then don't blame me for being cruel."

Chen Mo glanced at King Rui lightly, and then asked Li Tie to take out a tea set and give it to King Rui.

after.

Chen Mo asked Wang Yan'er to take him out of the palace and go to the location where the wood was placed.

The location of the wood was relatively far away, so Chen Mo went out in a carriage with Wang Yan'er.

The driver is Li Tie.

Li Tie is now led by Chen Mo. Naturally, wherever Chen Mo goes, he will follow him.

On the carriage.

Wang Yan'er thought for a long time and finally said in a low voice: "Master, as a prince, Prince Rui is impressed by Master's methods now, but in the face of huge interests, it is very likely..."

After saying this, Wang Yan'er stopped talking and looked at Chen Mo worriedly.

"There is no need to worry, don't say he is just a prince, it doesn't matter even if he is an emperor, because he is always a mortal. A mortal is always a mortal, even a stronger mortal is still a mortal."

Chen Mo's tone was very calm, but his words revealed a strong and domineering air.

After hearing Chen Mo's words, Wang Yan'er's heart was beating fast.

"Master has already made up his mind, but it seems that I am worrying too much."

She sighed secretly and then stopped talking.

In this way, after a short while, Li Tie finally stopped the carriage.

The place where the wood was placed was actually not far from Fengyuan City, but the carriage was moving too slowly, so it took half a day.

If it were modern, it would only be about an hour's drive away.

"Immortal Lord, we are here."

Li Tie stopped the car and welcomed Chen Mo and Wang Yan'er out.

This is a desolate forest, but because many trees have been seen around, there is a large open space.

"Master, everything within ten miles of this place has been bought by our Wang family."

As soon as Wang Yan'er got off the carriage, she introduced Chen Mo first.

In addition, in order to prevent the loss of wood, Wang Yaner mobilized nearly a hundred people to guard day and night with dry food.

"You did well!"

Chen Mo was not stingy with verbal rewards at all.

After he finished speaking to Wang Yan'er, he turned to look at Li Tie: "Li Tie, ask the servants guarding the wood to leave. No one is allowed to approach here without my order."

Chen Mo was using the Lord God's optical brain here, so naturally he didn't want them to see it.

So, he asked Li Tie to take the people away.

It wasn't until Wang Yan'er and he were the only ones left in the entire forest that Chen Mo secretly communicated with the main god's optical brain.

"Xiao Guang, the wood has been prepared. Now build the Lord God base."

Chen Mo used his consciousness to connect with the optical brain of the Lord God.

Because the main god's optical brain has been bound to him, there is no need to rely on talking to contact him.

"Scan the wood!"

The optical brain of the Lord God emits a white light and quickly scans the wood aside.

"The scan is over. The wood is 110 tons, which meets the minimum standards for establishing a base. Does the host spend 50 energy points to establish a base?"

After the scan was completed, the optical brain of the Lord God once again asked Chen Mo for advice.

"Confirm creation!"

Although Chen Mo felt distressed by the 50-scale energy, he still chose to build a base.

Because without a base, he would always have no source of energy.

"The host has confirmed the establishment of the base, start building it now!"

Buzz~~buzz~~

Following Chen Mo's confirmation, there was a sudden fluctuation in the space.

Immediately afterwards, dozens of golden rays of light appeared around the wood and began to turn into various tools to disintegrate and synthesize the wood to build a base for Chen Mo.

"This is...an immortal magic!"

Wang Yan'er on the side was stunned when she saw this scene.

She didn't know the existence of the Lord God's Light Brain, but when she saw Chen Mo's one-handed council, countless rays of golden light penetrated into the wood.

Then, the wood actually started to move on its own and began to assume various positions.

In addition, with the addition of Chen Mo and Wang Yan'er, a huge light golden formation emerged.

The coverage area of this formation is about 3000 meters with Chen Mo as the origin.

As soon as the formation appeared, the surrounding flowers, plants and trees withered in a way that was visible to the naked eye, and then merged into the ground one after another, completely disappearing.

This sudden change made Wang Yan'er almost faint from excitement.

She was worried at first that Chen Mo was just a weak immortal, but now it seems that Chen Mo is indeed very powerful.

At least with this hand alone, no one in the Dayuan Empire can scare Wang Yan'er anymore.

"The construction of the base has officially begun. The estimated construction time is 5 hours. Please wait patiently."

After the formation cleared all vegetation within a three-kilometer radius, an accurate establishment time was given.

"It takes 5 hours. It seems we have to wait a little longer."

Chen Mo thought to himself, and then began to think about how to spend these 5 hours.

"The immortal has appeared, the immortal has appeared!"

"Long live the immortal! May the immortal bless you!"

“...”

While Chen Mo was thinking, a burst of chaotic sounds suddenly entered his ears.

Chen Mo looked in the direction of the sound and saw Li Tie running towards him with sweat all over his head.

Behind Li Tie, there were a large number of people kneeling on the ground, kowtowing to Chen Mo.

"Immortal Lord, those guards were frightened by your immortal miracles, and I can't stop them from disturbing the Immortal Lord."

Li Tie was also very shocked at this moment. If he had not been in contact with Chen Mo, he would have knelt down and prayed with the guards at this moment.

"It's not your fault, it's my fault."

Chen Mo's words were not polite, he was really careless.

He didn't expect that the base construction would cause such a big noise. Fortunately, there weren't many people around, otherwise it would really cause him trouble.

"Li Tie, go and tell them not to tell anything about what happened today, and then ask them to be quiet, guard their surroundings, and don't let anyone get close."

After Chen Mo thought about it for a while, he definitely wanted to keep these people.

Anyway, they have seen the situation here, so they might as well take the opportunity to control them.

"Li Tie obeys your order!"

After Li Tie agreed, he ran back again.

I don't know what Li Tiehao said after he returned. In less than five minutes, the guards no longer dared to say anything.

Moreover, they quickly dispersed around to help Chen Mo block anyone approaching here.

After they left, Chen Mo stared at Wang Yan'er and thought about it, and finally made a decision.

"Yan'er, I plan to build a place to stay here, but although I have cast the magic, it will still take 5 hours to complete. Therefore, I plan to take you to my cave to rest for a while. 5 When we were kids we were coming back.”

Chen Mo's is definitely this.

He planned to conduct an experiment with Wang Yan'er to see if he could take humans through time.

Of course, he also did this to pass the time.

After all, standing in the woods for five hours was too boring for him.

"Of course I am willing to go to Master's cave!"

Wang Yan'er yearned for the Xian family's mansion very much, and she agreed immediately.

After agreeing, her face turned extremely red again, obviously thinking of something bad.

Although Chen Mo saw Wang Yan'er's blush, he just thought that Wang Yan'er knew it out of excitement and had no other thoughts.

"Very well, let's go then!"

Chen Mo came to Wang Yan'er, took her hand, and secretly said to the main god's light brain: "Xiaoguang, I want to take this person back to earth."

"It consumes 2 ticks of energy. Do you want to teleport?"

"Teleport!"

After hearing that teleportation was possible, Chen Mo immediately chose to teleport.

Buzz~~

A burst of space fluctuations flashed, and then Chen Mo returned to his bedroom.

"I'm back! I'm really back, and I'm bringing Wang Yan'er with me."

After discovering that he could really take others across the world, Chen Mo excitedly held Wang Yuner and walked around in circles twice.

0