Chapter 12 Forming a Team
1 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In Chen Mo’s bedroom.

When Wang Xue and Liu Qing saw the eighteen wooden boxes in front of them, their faces immediately turned red like little apples.

After a while.

Wang Xue came to her senses and asked stammeringly: "Brother Chen, are these all century-old wild ginseng?"

"Yes, all of these eighteen!"

Chen Mo nodded affirmatively.

In order to convince the two of them, he opened the boxes one by one and let them look at them again.

When Liu Qing also confirmed what he saw in front of him, he asked Chen Mo in surprise: "It is indeed the same as the ones outside, but where did Brother Chen get so many century-old wild ginseng?"

"Of course I have my own ways, and I can also get other century-old medicinal materials, but I think it will be difficult for you to eat them in one go."

Chen Mo still had Polygonum multiflorum and Ganoderma lucidum that were a hundred years old, but he didn't take them out.

Because after he heard that a century-old ginseng was worth 5 million Tianchao coins, he knew that whether the two girls in front of him could buy these eighteen was a problem.

Anyway, Chen Mo already has the medicinal materials. If these two girls can really afford it, it won't be too late for him to take them out.

"These eighteen hundred-year-old wild ginseng are heavier than the two outside. Since you are Xiaoyue's sisters, as long as you can take them, I will give you 5 million for each."

Chen Mo's asking price is very low, but the participation of eighteen wild people is still 90 million.

This kind of money is already an astronomical figure for Chen Mo.

What's more, these two women have a good relationship with Chen Yue. Chen Mo sold it to them at this price and will let them take more care of Chen Yue in the future.

When Wang Xue heard that Chen Modu was selling for 5 million, she immediately looked at Liu Qing: "Xiao Qing, how many can you eat?"

"Sister Xue, actually I can eat all these eighteen!" Liu Qing said sheepishly.

"I can eat it too." Wang Xue sighed, and then said: "Since both of us can eat it, how about half of it for each of us?"

"sure!"

While the two women were talking, they decided how to distribute Chen Mo's wild ginseng.

Chen Mo on the side saw that the two women could really buy it, and he suddenly felt like a hundred thousand grass and mud horses galloping in his heart.

"Let me go, what kind of world is this? Just two girls can take out tens of millions!"

No wonder Chen Mo was so depressed.

You know, Chen Mo worked very hard for a year and only earned tens of thousands of yuan, but these two girls made a deal of 90 million yuan as soon as they opened their mouth.

Such a gap would make anyone feel depressed.

"Brother Chen, please give us your bank card number."

After the two women finished discussing it, they began to ask Chen Mo for his bank number.

"good!"

Chen Mo directly told the two of them the card number.

After Wang Xue and Liu Qing took Chen Mo's bank card number, they started calling their homes and told them about the century-old wild ginseng.

Although most of their family members didn't want to believe it after hearing it.

But under the constant stalking of the two women, they finally gave the money to Chen Mo.

After that, Chen Mo received two text messages on his mobile phone.

Every message reminded him that 45 million Tianchao coins had been deposited into his account.

"Phew! I just got 90 million, I got it so easily!"

Chen Mo looked at his cell phone, not knowing what he felt for a moment.

After Wang Xue and Liu Qing divided the medicinal materials, they asked Chen Mo: "Brother Chen, when will you sell medicinal materials next time?"

"In a week!"

Chen Mo thought for a while and gave him a week.

Although he can also sell it now, selling so many high-end medicinal materials at once is still a bit conspicuous.

What's more, 90 million is enough for him to spend a while.

"Okay, then we'll see you in a week!"

After Wang Xue, Liu Qing and Chen Mo confirmed the time, they planned to turn around and walk out of Chen Mo's bedroom.

"Wait a minute, if you want to keep working with me, don't tell my sister too much, and don't let my name out, otherwise I will consider changing partners."

Chen Mo didn't want to reveal his identity because he was afraid of attracting other people's attention.

Although he has attracted the attention of Wang Xue and Liu Qing, these two people are good friends with Chen Yue, and their family backgrounds are very good, so at least there is a chance that they will not harm Chen Mo.

But if others knew that Chen Mo had the source of high-end medicinal materials, it would be really hard to tell.

"Brother Chen, don't worry, we are reluctant to give you up to others."

"Brother Chen, this ginseng matter is too important. We won't stay here for dinner today."

After the two women finished speaking, they took Chen Yue, who was still confused, and left.

After the three girls left, Chen Mo stared at his phone in a daze for a while.

"I didn't expect to get so much money all at once. It seems I can buy more things."

Once he had money, Chen Mo naturally had the idea of arming Tianfang World.

First, Chen Mo decided to buy a warehouse or factory.

In this case, Chen Mo will be much safer when leading items through time in the future.

Secondly, Chen Mo made another list.

There are dozens of items on this list such as tea leaves, perception, costumes, furniture, weapons, armor, various seeds, etc.

These things are needed by Tianfang World, so Chen Mo plans to use the 90 million he got today to get rid of these items first.

"There are too many things. If I were the only one to do it, it would probably take several days to finish. It seems I need to find someone to help."

After Chen Mo wrote the list, he took out his mobile phone and opened the contacts.

After looking at the contact several times, Chen Mo finally saw a name, Chen Jiaming.

"Jia Ming is a good friend of mine. When we first graduated, we shared hardships together. He deserves my trust."

Chen Mo stared at Chen Jiaming's phone number for a long time, and then pressed call.

beep! beep! beep!

"Brother Mo, you actually called me when you had time. I thought you were dead." Brother Mo was Chen Mo's nickname when he was in school.

As soon as Chen Jiaming answered the phone, he first insulted Chen Mo.

But such a joke can only be told by friends who have a good relationship with each other.

"Come on, how could I die in front of you?"

Chen Mo also made a joke with Chen Jiaming.

"Chen Jiaming, you are fined 50 yuan for making private calls in the office during work."

Just when Chen Mo was joking with Chen Jiaming, a strange voice suddenly came from Chen Jiaming's side.

This voice not only stunned Chen Jiaming, but also stunned Chen Mo.

"Hey, Brother Mo, I'll call you back tonight!"

Chen Jiaming was obviously very disappointed. Although 50 yuan was not much, he always felt bad after being punished.

"Brother Ming, quit your job and come to my job with a monthly salary of 10,000 yuan, five insurances and one fund, and two weekends off on holidays."

When Chen Mo saw that the opportunity was right, he immediately told the reason for his call.

Although Chen Mo is the same size as Chen Jiaming, he always likes to call Chen Jiaming Brother Ming.

"Don't make trouble, I'll hang up if nothing happens!"

Chen Jiaming instinctively thought that Chen Mo was joking, so he hung up the phone.

As soon as he hung up the phone, Chen Mo was speechless.

In fact, it's not surprising that Chen Jiaming didn't believe it. The two of them were so familiar before, and Chen Mo even borrowed money from Chen Jiaming.

"By the way, I have Jiaming's bank card number here."

When he thought of borrowing money, Chen Mo immediately opened the text message on his phone and found Chen Jiaming's bank card in the message.

"Hey, he should believe me now!"

Chen Mo glanced at Chen Jiaming's account number and then directly called him one million.

Now it is too convenient for Chen Mo to make money, so he is not ambiguous about Chen Jiaming.

One minute, two minutes, three minutes.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Just three minutes after Chen Mo sent the money, Chen Jiaming called.

"Brother Ming, please believe me now!"

As soon as Chen Mo answered the phone, he knew what Chen Jiaming wanted to ask.

"I'm going, Brother Mo, please don't hurt me. You must have robbed a bank, right?"

Chen Jiaming naturally called so anxiously after seeing one million.

"Brother Ming, I have started some business on my own and have made a lot of money now, so I plan to open a company. If you come, I will let you be the manager with an annual salary of one million, how about it?"

Chen Mo said it very sincerely, without any intention of joking.

"A yearly salary of one million!! Did you really make that fucking profit?"

Chen Jiaming yelled on the phone, and Chen Mo could even hear other people around him exclaiming.

"I really make money, and I'm still very short of manpower here. The work is not very troublesome. It's just running errands and buying things. If you can find someone, the monthly salary is 5,000."

Chen Mo made some calculations and knew that he would definitely need a large number of people in the future, so he also told Chen Jiaming to see if he could find someone.

"Do it! I'm going to resign right now. Brother Mo, where are you? I'll find you in a moment!"

At this point, Chen Jiaming finally said nothing more.

"I'm still in Shuncheng. If you can, come over today."

"good!"

After Chen Mo and Chen Jiaming exchanged a few more words, they hung up the phone.

At first, Chen Jiaming also lived with Chen Mo in Shuncheng for half a year, but later Chen Jiaming was taken home by his parents.

Now that Chen Mo has given him one million, Chen Jiaming knows that he never has to worry about his parents.

after one day.

Chen Jiaming finally found Chen Mo with three men and two women.

After Chen Jiaming introduced the five people to Chen Mo, he said: "Brother Mo, these five people used to be in the same company as me. They are all people who can endure hardships. What they lack is an opportunity."

"Okay, since you trust them, then I trust them too."

As Chen Mo spoke, he took out 5 bank cards and several pieces of A4 paper.

"I have 5 bank cards and a list here. Each bank card contains 100,000 yuan, of which 10,000 yuan is a job-hopping fee for you, and the remaining 90,000 yuan is public funds. There is something on the list that I want. The things and the addresses to which they are sent, I hope you can buy them all as soon as possible. If you don't have enough money, you can call me at any time."

After finishing speaking, Chen Mo told the five of them the password and phone number.

Chen Mo handed over his bank card to them so easily, which represented his absolute trust.

"Don't worry, boss, we promise to complete the task."

The five people gave 10,000 yuan as soon as they heard about the meeting, and went shopping directly with the list.

0