Chapter 7
95 3 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Grace
I shuffled up to the door to Jack and Eve’s apartment, anxiety running through my veins. Now that I knew they weren’t together, I felt better about pursuing Eve. I still didn’t know if she was interested; she might’ve been flirting with me at some point. It was hard to tell with her.

I did finally get a text back at two in the morning saying she was feeling better, but she hadn’t responded when Bri and I made plans with Jack. Jack had assured us she would be there, but seeing her was the one thing I couldn’t summon confidence for.

I knocked on their door, and I heard some yelling from behind it, the volume increasing when Jack opened the door and greeted me.

“Evelyn is panicking still, just give her a minute,” he told me, inviting me in and offering me a drink.

I accepted some unsweetened black tea, and I sipped it while looking around, taking in the space.

The room was cozy with a plush couch covered in fuzzy blankets in dark colors and a few small potted plants scattered on the windowsill, kitchen counter, coffee table, and end table. I sat at a stool next to the kitchen counter which was only a few feet from the couch.

I listened to Bri and Jack chat, my gaze shifting when I heard Eve enter the room. An oversized black t-shirt ballooned to the sides around her small frame, stopping just above her knees. I couldn’t see if she wore shorts, but from the way her shirt clung to her chest, damp from her hair dripping around her shoulders, I could clearly see she wasn’t wearing a bra.

She was rubbing her wet hair with a towel, and flinched, her eyes going wide, when she saw me. “Oh shit she’s here,” she turned around and dove into her room, swinging the door mostly closed behind her.

The other two both laughed and Jack shook his head, telling me I needed to chase after her before she started catastrophizing.

Not really thinking, I wandered to her room, opening the door and stepping in. I stopped when I saw Eve, who I could now confidently say was wearing shorts and a bra, but was no longer wearing a shirt.

She squeaked, and I turned around to leave, apologizing, when I felt her arms around me from behind.

“Don’t leave,” her voice was soft and quiet, “I’m not done with you yet,” she continued more confidently.

I took a deep breath. My heart, which I’d thought was already racing, accelerated. I heard the pounding in my head and felt the thumping pulses in my hands.

I gathered all of the courage I’ve accumulated in the last week, and turned around, pulling a smirk to my face. I took her cheek in my hand and tilted her face upwards to meet my intense gaze.

I admired her flushed face and studied her eyes, trying to memorize the ways they shifted between shades of blue. I ran my hand through her silky damp hair with one hand and pulled her closer by her waist with the other. She really was so incredibly pretty.

I sighed wistfully, and as she pulled herself up on the tips of her toes, hands around my neck now, I leaned down towards her.

I closed my eyes, and my mouth met air as she pulled my head past hers and she whispered in my ear, “I’m almost done getting ready just sit down and give me a minute,” She smiled, and I just stared back at her.

Oh my gosh, I just remembered how infuriating she could be. I laughed, not feeling terribly upset about it this time, and sat on her bed, watching as she skipped around the room, throwing a shirt on and finding a hair tie before pulling her hair up in a ponytail.

She finally sat down next to me, giving me her little teasing smirk, and I knew she was looking for a reaction from the stunt she’d just pulled. I was glad she was feeling better.

“So do I need to go ask your boyfriend if I can kiss you,” I teased, watching as she analyzed my face, trying to figure out where I was going with this. I leaned forward into her space, smelling her citrus-scented conditioner from her recent shower, “or do I only need to get permission before I fuck you?”

My rare curse had the desired effect, and I giggled, watching as she flushed and fell backwards onto her back, hugging her pillow and rolling from side to side.

“Graceeee,” she whined, “you can’t do that to me, you’re going to break me again,” she abruptly regained her composure, sat up and leaned in below my face, looking up. “You have to be gentle with me,” she delivered in a quiet, serious voice.

My head started to spin and I lost track of how much of this was simply teasing at this point. I wrapped my arms around her and rested my chin on the top of her head. She felt so small and fragile.

“What are we doing Eve?”

She reciprocated the embrace, laughing, “I don’t know, it's not like we have to plan it.”

She sighed, “On a more serious note, I like you, I want to spend more time with you, and if I can be selfish, I want you to come with me to meet my mom for Christmas. I know you have your own family, but from what I’ve seen and heard they kind of suck, and I wouldn’t mind sharing mine.”

I listened, running my hands up and down her back, enjoying how she shuddered and leaned into me at the motion. “I like you too, and I’d love to be your girlfriend, if you’ll have me. As for Christmas, I want to go with you. I’m not sure if I should just go with you and not explain to my family why, or if I should come out and just let them disinvite me from their celebrations, and I just realized I’m probably going to need a new job,” I sighed, “It doesn’t really matter. I’ll go with you, and we can figure out how to do it together.”

She pulled away and looked up to me, “I’m really glad you’re human, Grace. I hadn’t decided if I was ok with dating an alien or not.”

She really was the sweetest.

Evelyn
Fuck, how did this even happen?

Grace was just the most beautiful, nicest person I’d ever met. And I thought it was cute when she was uptight, goddammit.

I laid back on my bed, staring up at Grace where she still sat from our conversation a moment ago. I could still hear Jack and Brianna in the living room. It sounded like they were playing Mario Kart together, but I didn’t have any interest in joining them. Even ignoring the things I wanted to do with Grace, my enthusiasm for speaking was drying up, and I was in the mood to lie down.

I beckoned Grace, and she laid next to me. I moved her arms around me, and she wrapped her whole body around mine. “Mmmmm,” I purred, “Is this okay?”

She let out a long breath into the top of my head before humming in agreement.

I remained quiet, slowly encouraging her hands to start caressing my arms. ‘Wow, I really needed this,’ I thought, shivering as Grace went over a sensitive area on my collarbone, feeling the stress drain from my tense body.

I spun around in her embrace to face her and leaned in to bury my head in her neck. ‘She smells like lemons and basil,’ I noticed, feeling her hands move to my back, tracing aimless, loopy patterns up and down my spine. Her legs tangled up in mine, and I felt the smooth fabric of her yoga pants shift around the bare skin on my legs.

I moved my hands, which had been loosely clutching her back, up towards her hair, which fell down her back in soft waves. I gently pulled some around my finger, relishing how smooth it felt against my skin.

She shifted, rolling me over so that my back was to the mattress, resting her weight on me as she straddled my waist. She pulled back looking at me before I nodded, trusting and wanting her to do whatever she wanted to me.

She adjusted her hair, pulling it behind her, out of her face, and leaned over me. I gasped in anticipation, feeling her body shift against mine through her hips still around my waist.

Grace placed her hands on the bed on either side of my neck, and moved her head to mine, settling her lips softly on my forehead.

After a moment she did the same on either cheek, and at each kiss, my hips involuntarily tried to rise, feeling the need to express whatever it was I was feeling in some physical way.

She kissed my nose before returning her attention to my cheeks, this time tilting my head with one hand to pepper kisses down my jawline on either side, finishing in the middle and moving downwards towards my neck.

She gently bit my neck, a sharp little nip, and then kissed the same spot. She repeated the motion on the other side of my neck, this time holding both the bite and the kiss for a moment, giving me time to savor the sensations.

My eyes were closed and the air itself felt tangible on my sensitive skin, let alone all of the things Grace was doing to me. The inside of my mind cleared and went silent, the constant background anxiety I lived with fading away.

“Oh my god Grace, you’re incredible,” I finally broke the silence with a breathy voice.

She chuckled softly, caressing my cheek, “We’ve hardly gotten started,” she smirked.

I laughed with her, enjoying the way it subtly arched my back and shifted our bodies together, “I feel like this has been a bit one sided, let me do something for you,” I told her, looking into her soft brown eyes.

“I’ve been enjoying this already,” she insists.

“Nuh-uh,” I told her, shaking my head so that my frizzy hair, already partially dry, waved in front of her face, “Be selfish; tell me what you want, anything.”

She sighed, “Anything? Are you sure about that?”

I nodded aggressively, “Anything.”

She looked away, directing her quiet voice to the corner of my room, “I would really like to use a strap on you.”

Oh.

I started thinking. I didn’t own one myself, being an inexperienced introvert, and as much as I’d love to rip off our clothes right now and go at it with her, I wasn’t comfortable doing that one wall away from Jack and Brianna.

“Want to take me back to your place? I’m assuming you have a strap there.”

She glanced at me for a moment, eyes wide. “Yea… I might’ve impulse bought one recently.” She turned away again, trying to hide her expression, but I could still see her sheepish smile.

She continued, in a more serious tone, “You know you don’t have to, right?”

“Oh my god, Grace. I’d love it if you plowed me, just take me home and enjoy it,” I chastised her, untangling us as I stood, looking around my room for what I needed for a sleepover.

She thankfully accepted my offer, and we not so sneakily snuck past Brianna and Jack, who both gave us knowing smiles.

Grace drove us over to her apartment in silence and I watched her the whole time, the thrum of anticipation permeating the air between us.

We rushed up the stairs and stumbled into her apartment, barely remembering to close the door behind us.

I pressed her into the nearest wall in the entryway, running my hands up her sides and clasping them behind her neck, pulling her into a fierce kiss.

Her lips crashed against mine and they felt so different than they had just a dozen or so minutes ago. Where before I found myself using all my focus to feel the complexities of the soft folds, I now could only feel their singular wet heat. She bit my bottom lip, gently pulling it back and looking into my eyes.

I shivered under her voracious gaze. I tried to take a step back instinctually, but my knees went weak at the same time and I stumbled forwards instead, leaning heavily into her chest. I took a moment to catch my breath, staring at the white carpet below me, before gathering myself before kissing her again.

Her hands grabbed my body firmly, working against my pleasured squirming as she leaned over me and firmly placed her tongue in my mouth, swirling around mine.

My head necessarily tilted upwards, her kissing me into the ground from above.

She broke away from me to catch her breath and gestured towards her bedroom, “I–” She took a deep breath, “Bed.”

“Yes,” I nodded, drunkenly stumbling into her bedroom and throwing my clothes all over her floor. I laid on her bed face down, grabbing a pillow to hug as I put my ass in the air and waved it back and forth in her direction.

The sounds of her rummaging through a drawer and then fussing with the straps of her toy went completely unnoticed by me, given I was starting to freak out a little.

While I knew I was attracted to Grace, and this was something I wanted in the abstract, could I really do it? What if I wasn’t good enough? Oh my god, was I a bad kisser? When’s the last time I brushed my teeth?

I breathed into my hand, trying to smell it before quickly remembering I’d brushed my teeth right after taking a shower before Grace came over to my apartment. But what about my hair? I’d only used conditioner today and—

The mattress sagged under Grace’s weight and I felt her arms surround me, one of them snaking up my side to bring her hand to my head. She petted the top of my head, soothing my erratic hair.

Breathe.” Her voice was smooth and confident.

I automatically obeyed, desperately drawing in air.

“What do you need, Eve?”

I thought for a moment. What did I need?

She shifted, readjusting her position, causing me to feel the only thing she was wearing rather distinctly as it rubbed against my ass. One of my hands drifted between my legs, moving without thought, and I gasped when I felt the wetness there. I started absentmindedly stroking my folds, pushing myself into Grace as I did. I knew what I needed.

Grace, please,” I whined, “I need you inside me.” I turned to face her, my mouth close to hers.

“Are you su—”

I cut her off with a kiss, twisting my body to face hers and pushing her onto her back, climbing on top of her. I let everything go for a moment, following my instincts. Our tongues teased at each other, flowing between our mouths as one.

I broke out of the kiss and craned down to look at the clearish white appendage jutting out from her hips, moving my hips to hover above it.

My hand reached down to grab it and line it up with my entrance, Grace holding my waist to keep me steady. I slowly lowered myself down, my head tilting back as I let out a soft cry.

Mine and Grace’s eyes met and I grabbed her hands, entwining my fingers in hers, as I slowly moved my hips upwards, feeling myself stretch around her. Holy shit.

“Oh, you’re such a good girl,” she cooed, freeing one of her hands to caress my front as I moved up and down.

As I grew more confident and my body started to warm up I increased the speed, maintaining eye contact with Grace for as long as I could until I fell forwards, my face buried in her shoulder.

Inside of my mind there was only the thumping rhythm of our writhing bodies and the building pleasure, slowly creeping up on me like a rising tide.

She ran a hand up and down my back and moved her lips to my ear, “You’re so pretty, you’re doing amazing,” Her voice was soothing.

In response, tingles ran out across my skin, and I lost my rhythm as my body squirmed.

She flipped us, rolling me on my back, and started leading our movements, driving me into the mattress with her hips using rough, powerful strokes.

I was so close.

Her eyes met mine, gaze full of care and passion, “Come for me Evelyn.”

At the sound of her soft voice, timed with a not-so-soft thrust of her hips, I let go, feeling orgasmic bliss wash over me. My mouth opened and I let out a long moan, rising in pitch to a squeal.

I crossed my arms over my face, trying to catch my breath. Grace had slowed to a stop, giving me a chance to collect myself.

I let out a shaky voice, “I– You–” I took a deep breath and let it out slowly. “What do you want me to do, Grace?” I peeked between my arms to see her response.

She gave me a satisfied smirk, “If it's okay, I’d like to sit on your face.”

I nodded, completely out of words for the rest of the night.

She got off the bed and stood, undoing her straps and letting it drop to the floor.

I watched, studying her body the whole time. Every part of her was so impossibly sexy, it was hard to believe she was doing this with me, that she was interested in me at all to begin with.

She got back on the bed and climbed over me, walking on her knees. She stopped above my head, her hips less than a foot from my face, and she looked down on me, raising one eyebrow.

I nodded, settling my hands on either side of her hips and pulling her down on me. I could see the glistening wetness of her sex just as much as I could smell her scent as it pervaded the air around me. It was starting to catch up to me at this point that I had no idea what I was doing, but I hoped I could make up for my lack of knowledge with enthusiasm.

She finally settled on me and I tasted her on my lips, metallic and slightly bitter. I stuck my tongue out and shifted it up the lengths of her folds with a movement from my neck, relishing how her hips rocked in the opposite direction as she sighed above me.

I repeated the motion, starting in the opposite direction, increasing the speed as I got feedback from her moans.

We worked together as she grew more and more frantic, her pristine white sheets getting bunched up at the end of the bed, before I finally placed my mouth on her clit and sucked.

She let out a long moan, almost a scream, before collapsing to the side, falling off of me.

I shifted, burrowing into her embrace, ready to sleep. She really gave the best hugs.

I woke up sprawled across Grace’s naked chest, her laying on her back talking to someone on the phone.

I caught the end of her conversation, “Of course I’m still going to be friends with her, and it’s none of your business if I do. No, I’m not going to change my mind, not about that, and not about my sexuality either. Now let me get back to my girlfriend,” she sighed before hanging up.

I wrapped my arms around her, kissing her cheek and putting all my focus into trying to communicate telepathically the feelings I wasn’t yet ready to put into words. I’m not sure it worked. It seemed like I still had a long way to go if I wanted this to work out.

I comforted her while she softly cried into my hair, running my hands up and down her back.

“Well, I guess I’m meeting your mom for Christmas,” she told me.

Grace
We walked up the driveway to Eve’s mother’s house, and I felt a rush of anticipation. “What if she doesn’t like me,” I asked my girlfriend, not for the first time since we’d started the dive over.

“Oh my god Grace, I promise you she’ll love you,” she grabbed the hand I wasn’t using to carry my suitcase and pulled me along enthusiastically.

I heard barking from inside the house and I heard someone trying to calm the dogs, although they didn’t seem to be very successful.

Eve’s mom opened the door and brightened at seeing us, pulling us both into a big hug. She looked just like her daughter, but was half a foot taller and had undyed hair.

I tried my hardest not to cry when she hugged me; I couldn’t remember the last time my mom had hugged me, and I didn’t think I was going to get one from her any time soon. I’m so glad Eve agreed to share.

END

 

Thanks for reading! Please do leave feedback (positive or negative) in the comments. I'm still trying to get a hold on the basics of writing, but it's really hard.

Spoiler

Also, sorry for how long the smut in this chapter was, I kind of got carried away.

[collapse]

10