Ch 9: The Coup Of Sheipad Kingdom ARC: The Curse Of The Demons – Part 4
0 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Well, what should we do now?" I asked her, trying to keep moving towards the palace or maybe trying to find Herran.

The teenager put her finger up her cheek, and it looked like she was thinking or planning something. I hope we can get out now that she was in the; yes, let's move on mode.

For a second, everything went black, and my head hurt. When I opened my eyes, the teenage black lipstick girl power hovered over me, looking down.

"You see, I was only told by Victoria to tell you the story. You are not ready for your training, so be aware of whether you sleep or pass out. Your conscience can transport you to me, and I hope you will try to be prepared." She told me, and it all went black again.

My head hit something on the ground, and I looked around, noticing someone was dragging me on the ground.

"W...so it changed?"

Suddenly, the dragging on the ground stopped, and a face popped up in my vision with a cloth covering the eyes with light brown hair touching my face. It is Herran, and did she drag me on the ground?

"How interesting! You are awake; I am sorry I grabbed your hand too hard in the swamp and pushed with too much power, so you hit the tree on land. What is excellent is that the creature, I think, did not manage to eat any of your body parts. I checked thoroughly your body to make sure nothing was missing. Can you walk on your own now?" She asked.

I looked at her surprised, even though she couldn't see me, but when she said thorough, it felt like I was in an incest story or an adult LITRPG story. I would say somewhere in between, like a HenTRPG story.

I went slowly up from the ground, and when I reached the back of my head, it was blood, but it looked like the injury had dried up.

"Where are we?" I asked her.

"We are heading toward the smell of my soldiers Funfickle." She replied.

Okay, I am not surprised by all the weird things happening now, so I will randomly follow her.

"Lead the way, General Herran," I commented back.

 

Around 24 hours earlier, somewhere in Valiant...

A female guard was patrolling the prison cells and watching inside each cell.

"Feluna, you have to show me your face." The guard uttered and hit the stick against the metal bar.

A curvy ginger lady slowly got up from the ground in the dark, moving towards the light with her big juicy boobs visible to everyone, and had an erotic smile on her face. She grabbed the metal bar and licked it, smiling towards the guard to show her how horny she was.

"Oh, a silver-haired Witch, I play both sides. So, if you want to have fun, my cell is always...and I mean always open for visitors with silver hair.

The guard looked disgusted at her and commented back:

"No wonder one of the finest warriors on the art of the sword is in prison. I heard you killed several soldiers who had rape allegations against one of your soldiers. Cover your big tits, or I will send in the three here to beat you up. You are a disgrace to the women's sword clan, and I hope your daughter is ashamed of her mother."

The woman put her hand against her forehead and saluted the guard.

"Hai Hai! I will cover up my juicy parts," She answered before disappearing into the darkness again.

The guard patrolled down the lane and made sure she went through each cell until she suddenly stopped. In the end, a cell was not on the left or right. Massive arms were peeking out from the cell in a relaxed motion. She knew not to interact with this prisoner because he could crush her with his bare hands if he got a hold of her. That is the reason why both his hands were chained compared to all other prisoners who did not have any chains in their cell. On the left side, an older lady was watching the cell on the right side of the lane. The guard kept her distance and noticed the blond woman breathing heavily on all fours, and she didn't meet the guard's eyes.

"Are you pregnant?" The guard asked the woman.

The woman tried to breathe normally, but it was hard for her.

"Show me your face so I know you are feeling good, but if you are faking it, I will not hesitate to send in the three to beat you up." The guard told the woman in a stern voice.

The woman lifted her head to face the guard. The guard was surprised at how beautiful she was, but the eyes switched back and forth with a black color covering both eyes; the guard noticed it was just a demon. A demon would not fool her, and she kept patrolling the cells; a door was shut after a while, and the blond woman was breathing more heavily now with problems getting air. She ripped apart her sweater, and the veins in her body shined up in a dark orange color, spreading all over her skin. Her eyes rolled back, and only black color was visible. The old lady on the other side was very worried about the woman and shouted to her:

"Helda! What is happening to you? Are you okay? Ganter, can you try to calm her down?" The old lady tried to urge the man sitting in the middle cell with his arms in the air.

The face of a man in his 50s with a beard came into the shining light, watching directly at Heldas's cell.

"It can't be; I have not seen this since the war," he commented.

"What do you mean, Ganter?" The old lady asked.

A small red bird in the ceiling made an alarming sound and started to talk:

"Attention! Attention!... Ranked 3rd on the most wanted list, Taz Van Polan has entered Valiant in Sheipad Kingdom. Apprehend or kill on sight. Attention!...Attention!...Ranked 3rd on the most wanted list, Taz Van Polan has entered Valiant in Sheipad Kingdom. Apprehend or kill on sight." The bird announced to all the cells.

"I don't understand; first, it was Berk Van Polan entering the other kingdom, and now Taz Van Polan entering on our side to this kingdom. How can two of the three most wanted men in Hell and Valiant suddenly decide to visit Valiant without information? Did the two choose to vacation here in Valiant when death only awaits them and leave the safety of Earth? Their only safe place to walk around. I mean, the first one that came two months ago, I heard rumors from one of the guards that Berk has a 600 million Zan bounty on his head. Only kill requests are being made directly without apprehending him. Many bounty hunters and treasure hunters have left their kingdoms to try and hunt him down and kill him. It has been two months, and I can't see that he is still alive." Faluna commented so everyone in the lane heard her.

Helda still had problems breathing, and her weins kept burning under her skin; she tried everything to hold out.

"Veldin, please do not say anymore. You have to be quiet." Helda uttered to the old lady with a trembling voice.

Veldin was worried sick over Helda that she would maybe die in her cell, but telling her to be quiet; the old lady needed to be calm and trust Helda.

Ganter and Veldin watched Helda, who was trying to be as quiet as possible to not make any alarming sounds to the other cellmates. She was lucky that the guard did not take her seriously, and she knew what was happening to her. She whispered in a low, trembling voice to Ganter, closest to her cell.

"I...I have a son, h...he is only 13 years old. He has a necklace I gave him...that will...guide him...to someone close to him."

Ganter shook his head, understanding what she meant, and she tried to keep whispering to him.

"The...Neckl...Same bloodline..." Helda kept whispering, and Ganter understood a little but not entirely what she wanted to say until the burning under her skin slowly faded. She fell to the ground, leaning her body to the side to breathe more comfortably until she lay on her back. Her upper body, with her massive boobs visible after ripping apart her shirt to try and breathe better, but It didn't help at all. For some reason, when she gave birth to her son and was breastfeeding him, the production of milk created in her boobs made the size stuck with her all these years. She hoped the size would shrink a little to make her more flexible. Still, they were bigger than Falunas boobs, and her size was huge, which made it harder for Helda, who was more extensive than Faluna in thickness.

Helda slowly crawled to the right end of her cell to be able to talk to Ganter with a low voice so nobody could hear them and whispered to him:

"I need your help, Ganter, my son...he is wearing a blue necklace with blood covered inside the rope and the rock connected to it. The necklace will start to move on its own because the blood in the stone is the other person's blood. It will try to guide my son to this person, and my son knows everything about the necklace. When it starts to move around his neck, my son will follow the guidance of the necklace." Helda explained.

Ganter was unsurprised by this, but why would Helda be worried if the necklace guided the boy to his father?

"Why are you so worried about the guidance of the necklace? Doesn't it guide it to his father...or does it guide him somewhere else?" Ganter whispered to Helda calmly, not to worry about it.

Helda stared deeply into Ganter's eyes with a severe look in her blue eyes that had changed back when she got better from the black color.

"The announcement you heard earlier..."

"Yeah! What about it?" Ganter whispered back.

"That person is my son's uncle, and the blood in the stone is his uncle's. I know this because I put the spell but never spoke about it to anyone. My son only knows it goes to someone within the family's bloodline." Helda whispered, with Ganter's calm expression changing to a stressed expression.

"T...T...Taz is your brother?" Ganter whispered.

Helda nodded her head without saying anything back and she knew the strong bond between them two. When Taz entered Valiant she felt this immense pain in her chest from the horrors they had to go through together. She did not want to talk about that or the pain she just had gone through that was still lingering and pressing her chest.

"But, is it not great news that your son may not be alone now?" Ganter asked, not understanding why it would be bad for the son to be guided toward someone in the family.

"I don't understand. Why would it be a bad thing to find your brother?

Helda slowly grabbed the iron bar, got up, and whispered to Ganter:

"He is number 3, so he is getting hunted all over the kingdom. It will be dangerous for my son to be close to him. If he is here to try and free me from prison, I couldn't be more happy for him protecting his family. I have to say, though, I don't know if he came here to rescue me or kill me. I was responsible for the death of our parents, and I have not seen him since he was a child. I can't risk my son's life if he is here to kill me." Helda whispered and suddenly fell to the ground the ground and passed out.

Ganter pulled his arms back into his cell, starting to hit hard against the door and screaming out loud. It was like a small earthquake every time he hit the door, hence the tight security. He was screaming his lungs out and just kept hitting the door, so the alarm went off. The light switched to red color, and three colossal halfbreed demons walked through the door with several women that were witches behind him. This high-security prison was not for the kind-hearted, and Ganter kept screaming in his cell because he wasn't the one needing the help; Helda needed urgent medical assistance, which would result in him getting beaten up, but all he could think of was if Helda will be all right. He backed against the wall in the cell and could see through the big hole how the three demons were running towards his cell, unhappy with the disturbance he had created. He did not care because he only wanted Helda to get treatment.

0