Chapter 2: The Arrival of kazuma and the Goddess of Stupidity!
75 2 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 2: The Arrival of kazuma and the  Goddess of Stupidity!

"Wow, I never expected to actually arrive in another world~"

After being blinded by a flash of light from the magic circle, marcus opened his eyes again to find himself in another world.

Gone were the towering steel cities, replaced by mud and tile-brick cottages, exuding a medieval atmosphere typical of another world.

Instead of cars that looked like steel boxes on the roads, there were two-wheeled wooden carts.

Walking on the streets were strong beastmen, dwarves, beautiful elves, and humans, all living together in harmony.

People were talking and laughing, enjoying a harmonious atmosphere.

"For now, let's not dwell on the 'why after crossing over, I crossed over again, and in the end, obtained the ability to cross over' kind of matryoshka doll problem. Let's first see what abilities I got from the stupid goddess!"

Marcus didn't act immediately but closed his eyes to check the compensation he had obtained (or rather, scammed) from the stupid goddess Aqua.

After pondering in his mind for a moment, he opened his eyes with joy.

"Ah, I see."

Marcus understood how to use his abilities.

Two cheat-level abilities: World trivel and Analysis Mimicry, both of which were super strong and could be considered as cheat abilities.

Although there were significant restrictions on their use, it was undeniable that they were of great help to him.

First was World trivel.

As the name suggests, World trivel is about crossing into another world, which matches its name perfectly.

However, it has a prerequisite:

That is, anchor points, or coordinates.

Marking each different world as a point, you can trivel worlds, but you need the coordinates of that world. Only by establishing a connection with the world's coordinates and forming a channel can he activate his ability to cross worlds and arrive in another world.

No wonder Aqua said that the hope of returning was slim to none.

World coordinates are not easy to find, and there are as many different worlds as there are stars. Even this world is just a small planet among the many existing different worlds.

Finding the coordinates to return to the original world is indeed a difficult task.

Fortunately, his ability is strong, capable of automatically searching for world coordinates. He doesn't need to exert any effort; he just needs to wait patiently.

It's just unknown how long it will take.

Now, let's look at the last ability, Analysis and Mimicry.

This is a very straightforward and easy-to-understand ability, simply the ability to analyze and mimic.

Moreover, after being enhanced by the stupid goddess Aqua, the analytical aspect of the ability has been greatly strengthened, allowing him to analyze everything he sees and directly learn and apply it.

This includes, but is not limited to: magic, martial arts, skills, etc.

If you still don't understand, you can think of it as a Sharingan without the influence of negative emotions, a Copy Wheel Eye that won't easily go berserk, or a Byakugan without millions of diseases.

Very powerful!

Of course, there are also drawbacks.

—That is, he cannot use abilities that do not meet his own attribute standards.

For example, Marcus can analyze and mimic Megumin's Explosion magic, but he cannot use Explosion magic because his magic power is not sufficient.

However, compared to the drawbacks, the advantages are infinitely magnified.

trival through countless worlds to analyze and mimic various powerful abilities, then using them to strengthen his own abilities!

He starts off weak but becomes incredibly powerful later on!

What kind of protagonist from a thrilling story is this!

Oh no!

I must resist the urge to laugh maniacally!

I'm still very weak now, I can't be reckless, I need to be steady!

"I'm really ecstatic!"

Calming his excited heart, Marcus looked around to determine his geographical location.

"This is... Ah, I see, the beginner's village, Axel."

After carefully examining the road signs, Marcus knew where he had appeared, which was exactly where Aqua and Kazuma first arrived in another world, and where the story's plot begins.

"Hehe, since that's the case, let's wait here a bit longer."

After saying this, Marcus walked to the side, leaving quite a bit of space from where he had been standing.

He didn't choose to rush to the Adventurer's Guild to register as an adventurer and learn all the abilities of another world.

The reason he waited here was only one—he was waiting for the arrival of the male and female protagonists.

That's right!

The stupid goddess Aqua and the original male protagonist, the pervert Kazuma!

Because, the moment he left, he saw the suddenly opened magic circle, and the figure that appeared was Kazuma wearing a green tracksuit!

It won't be long before Kazuma says, 'Then I'll take you with me!'

Then the two will fall from the sky and arrive at Axel's beginner village.

A useless goddess and a useless otaku, without any cheat abilities, will stand up like saviors, agree to take care of him, and form a team with them.

By then, with Aqua's strong support as a healing goddess and Kazuma providing cover,

Wouldn't that be an immediate takeoff?

Thus, Marcus patiently waited.

One hour passed...

Two hours passed...

Three hours...

"What's going on, why haven't they come down yet!"

Marcus, looking foolish, had been standing there for nearly three hours, but he hadn't seen a shadow of Aqua and Kazuma.

"Could it be that the white light was too dazzling, and it flashed by too quickly, causing me to see wrong? That it wasn't actually Kazuma, but someone else?"

He fell into self-doubt,

"No, that's not right! Could it be... because Kazuma took too long to choose his ability, and it's not yet time for the two to come down?"

Suddenly remembering the original story, where Kazuma took too long to choose his ability, Aqua couldn't help but mock him and said extremely unpleasant words, leading to Kazuma angrily choosing Aqua as his "ability" to bring down to the world, Marcus instantly understood.

So, it's better to wait a bit longer.

The sun gradually rose higher, and the temperature also became hotter.

Standing under the sun was too hot, so Marcus had to hide in the shade, "Damn, I have to endure for the future!"

After a long wait, just when he was about to doze off, a commotion came from nearby.

"Ah... ah ah... ah ah ah ah ah..."

"Those are beast ears! Someone has beast ears! And elves! Is this, another world..."

A loudly shouting blue idiot and a peeping otaku commenting on the passersby appeared not far from Marcus.

Isn't that Aqua and Kazuma!

Finally, they arrived!

"Ah ah ah ah... ah ah ah ah... ah ah ah ah!"

"Hey, you're very noisy!"

Kazuma, who doesn't understand what it means to respect a goddess or be considerate of women, unceremoniously mocked, "Stop shouting, what if I'm mistaken for being with you, someone with a problem in their head?"

"Ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah!"

After hearing this, Aqua shouted even louder, while throwing herself onto Kazuma, tightly choking his neck.

Kazuma, a 'gender equality activist,' of course, wouldn't indulge her, so he fought back, and they started fighting.

Seeing this, Marcus knew it was time for him to make an appearance.

So, he said, "Hmm, I heard the noise and thought something happened, so I came to take a look, isn't this Goddess Aqua?"

The sudden voice caught their attention.

"Who are you...?"

Kazuma looked at Marcus with a puzzled face, while Aqua immediately remembered and shouted, "Ah, it's you!"

"Yo, Goddess."

Marcus greeted and introduced himself to Kazuma:

"My name is Marcus, I'm your senior, junior!"


(End of Chapter)

6