14 Reasons Why : Chapter 5
106 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Support me on pat_reon.com/kapur69 (Delete "_") for 10 chapter ahead

Disclaimer, i own nothing but my own idea and MC, and i will update on monday, Wednesday & friday.

===========

*Seth POV - Present

"Why are you here boss?" Skye asked me with an exasperated face, "You know, Sarah can handle all the work in this café."

After playing with Sarah, I asked her about the café's recent condition with the alibi of reporting it to the company. Sarah explained the condition of the café, she explained the expenses and income this month to me.

I told Sarah that the company wanted me personally to send report to them. There was no interference with Sarah and this makes sarah a little bit upset because she could not get appreciation directly from the company.

What Sarah didn't know was that I bought the monets with my own money, and didn't use company money.

"Cold as ever huh skye... of course I came because I missed you..." I said in a mocking tone and gave skye puppy eyes.

"Yeah right, tell me that before you do that to her" Skye said indifferently and served another customer. "Hehe, I just dropped Jensen off at Tony's" I said and caught Skye's attention.

"You did? How is he?" While serving other customers, she asked me with a worried face. Seeing her worried face, I couldn't resist teasing her "Is skye who is known for being a cold and unfeeling person, worried about others?"

Skye grumbled and looked at me sharply, "Are you going to answer that or not?!" This made the customer she was serving startle and sigh, Skye realized this and with a forced smile she apologized to the customer.

"That's right skye, so tell me if you like clay Jensen?" I said and ignored the customer. Skye gave the customer the coffee he ordered and started to focus on me.

"No, me and clay are childhood friends..." Skye said that "Beside me and clay went to the same school and I know why clay is depressed..." Skye said

"Because Hannah right? That's okey, Jensen is fine." I said with a smile on my face to calm down skye who was worried about clay. "ahh it's getting dark, I got to go..." I said and walked towards the exit.

"Where are you going?"

"Date" I said and headed to my car.

Listening to me say that Skye tried to look into Sarah's office and found no sign that Sarah was leaving her office soon. "He is a bastard!"

"Who?" Skye's coworker asked "the boss?" and pointed at me who was already in my dodge car.

"Yeah!" Skye said with gritted her teeth and looking at me like she wanted to murdering me. I saw skye's gaze from the car and grinned at her. Seeing my face like that, Skye just pointed her middle finger at me and made me laugh.

I left Monet's and headed towards Eisenhower Park, the park where Hannah started being bullied by her friends, the park where the first incident started.

=====================

After olivander left, the conversation at monet's continued with laughter from skye's coworkers. "haha why are you doing that to boss? He is handsome guy, and rich, that's important. Of course he would do that."

"If you know what he was doing in Sarah's room..." Skye said in a low tone but was heard by her coworkers. "What? Making out with Sarah? Oh please we already know about that, I've done that with him too." Skye's coworker, Rose, a blonde girl with big earrings in her ears said that with a grin on her face.

Skye looked at her face carefully, "nah, you lying" and said that with a straight face and averted her eyes. "How do you know that?!" Rose said angrily.

"He wasn't looking at you with that look, I saw his face and eyes when he was talking to Sarah earlier. He looks at Sarah like he owns Sarah." Skye said with an uncaring attitude.

Skye didn't realize that she had been watching her boss like that, she didn't realize that she had been attracted by olivander. When skye saw olivander for the first time, she felt that 'this guy is an asshole', but skye didn't express it and already make a note for herself like that.

Skye thought that olivander and sarah were a couple and it turned out that she was wrong but it was true that he was an asshole with a handsome and rich face.

"What are you talking about? Of course, he's Sarah's boss" Rose didn't understand that and Skye just sighed. "Forget it."

Skye paused and looked at Rose, "Like I said, he didn't look at you like that, so I know you were just lying to me before."

Rose grumbled and looked at Skye angrily, she had flirted with Olivander several times but Mr. Olivander didn't respond. Rose thought that he was gay and started to ignore him, but after hearing rumors say something different thing, she didn't accept it. 'Am I not sexy enough?' she thought and looked at her sizable breasts.

============

*3Rd POV

{we've arrived at my first house in this shitty town... when I threw my first and only pary}

Clay Jensen, wearing a helmet, rode his bike to Hannah's house. Clay remembered the party at this house, he usually didn't come to parties but since Hannah invited him he dared to come to her party.

{and where I met Him and…. First time looked at 'him'}

{Yes, the subject of our first take is you, Justin}

Clay usually doesn't understand what others are saying, the intent behind the words they are expressing. But this time was different, he caught Hannah's words. He heard Hannah say two different people, the first one she meant was Justin, and the second one she meant was a different person. ‘Who’s him ?’.

=================

*3rd pov - Flashback

Clay put down his bike and took off the helmet he was wearing in Hannah's yard and entered Hannah's house by looking around. Clay looked for Hannah, she was wearing a shirt with the buttons buttoned to the top.

"He's here!" a woman's voice came from above and caught Clay's attention. Clay looked at Kat who was yelling and Hannah who was behind her upstairs and headed towards Clay.

"I win! you owe me 5 dollars!" Hannah said to Kat, "Oh my god". Clay heard that and was a little skeptical of what they were saying. "You bet on me?" But Hannah broke the ice. "Against you."

"The last time I saw you at a party uhmm.... My birthday, we were in 4th grade" Kat said remembering the last time clay came to the party. "I still remember that clown" Clay added.

"That clown is a junkie" Kat said to Hannah and grumble but forget about it as soon as possible. "he had a shake, okey drink come on" Kat invited clay and hannah to get drinks, "I thought he was just nervous" Clay tried to joke about it and made hannah chuckle.

"Before you get sarcastic on me, I made this party because I wanted Hannah to make friends with the others." Kat said knowing what was in clay's head.

"I really don't want to move..." Kat added with a sad face that left Hannah a little confused. "Why?"

“Yeah, then don’t leave..” Clay said and look at her weirdly. Kat grumble hearing clay said something impossible, She is just a kid and ofcourse she will go with her parents.

But Kat don’t express her thought and look at hannah, "You will know why later" Kat grinned to her. "What is your drink?" Kat asked clay.

"uh... sprite" Clay said and got funny looks from Hannah and Kat "seriously? you'll have a beer"

"Sure... i.... like beer" clay said and just as kat was about to grab a beer, another male voice called out to her.

"Kat!" they looked to where the voice was coming from and saw a man holding a camera and pointing it at them. "Oh, picture!" Kat started posing like a typical teenage girl by sticking out her tongue in the middle of clay and hannah.

Tyler, a photobook photographer shot a picture to them and gave her a thumbs up indicating he got a good shot of them.

Kat moved to grabbed a beer for clay and after a moment, she saw that they had been caught by a rich crocodile highschool boy.

"Bryce, go away" Kat said in a displeased tone because Bryce was bothering her friend.

"I'll see you later... I hope" Bryce said seductively to Hannah and left them. "God no, Hannah, he seems like fat boy darth vader" Kat said with a worried face because it seemed like Hannah was tempted by Bryce.

"He didn't seem that bad" Hannah said slightly defending Bryce. "I was being kind" Kat said and clay interjected "She seems right"

Hannah didn't understand why her two friends didn't like Bryce and it made her feel a little awkward. "I think I need a beer too" and left them.

Clay looked at Hannah as she left, and Kat understood that look "are you gonna tell her?"

"Tell her what?" Clay dodged, "Oh please, I know you for the entire century."

"Well give me a break... you know the gay rumors just died down" Clay said with reason, but Kat wasn't persuaded by his "hmm, so the stakes are high for you?"

Clay started giving excuses about himself being another guy when he was close to Hannah.

"Clay your sweet, but from my limited observation, she's terrible taste of guys" Kat said. “…Or she will be stolen by someone else… more handsome than you of course” Kat grinned.

"You didn't tell her?" Clay said in a hopeful tone but was ignored by Kat "When I remember" and left Clay and headed towards Hannah.

Kat took him around to get acquainted with Kat's other friends, she introduced Hannah the new girl so they could get closer to Hannah. Until they saw zach and justin outside the house playing with the yard water.

"Meet the boys, justin foley is mine, you can take zach Dempsey" Kat said and pointed her hand at the man she mentioned.

"Zach Dempsey? Really?" Clay said with seriousness and disbelief.

"What? Zach's sweet" Kat looked at them acting stupid "Okay... yeahh... he's kinda dumb... but he's sweet kinda dumb".

Hannah noticed Zach and Justin acting stupid like other teenagers and Kat couldn't stand their behavior, she clapped her hands to get their attention.

Hannah looked at the two of them especially looking at justin, she saw justin's smile which was very cute to her. Likewise, Justin looked at Hannah and smiled at her.

Kat said something to them and made justin take off his shirt, making Hannah roll her eyes at this behavior and take her attention away from the two of them.

As Hannah took her eyes off Zach and Justin, she looked across the house, she saw a man who looked like he was talking on his cell phone with a cigarette in his fingers. The man smoked his cigarette with a bright smile on his face.

The way he held his cell phone, the way he smoked his cigarette and the way he talked on his phone with his hand gestures. This made Hannah curious and kept staring at the man who became her neighbor later.

Hannah didn't listen to her friend Kat who said something to Zach and Justin, she just stared at the man. He looks older than her, maybe 20's but there is something that attracts Hannah to keep looking at him.

Like a call from Hannah with her eyes, the man seemed to sense it, he turned his attention and looked towards Hannah. Although they were quite far away, Hannah's eyes were like a camera zooming in and looking at the man's eyes.

Some kind of magic, blue eyes that seemed to hypnotize Hannah. Maybe like some twilight scene where bella saw edward's eyes the first time they met.

Only 2 seconds, their gazes met but it already stole Hannah's attention. Clay who was beside her didn't pay attention to Hannah, and only looked at Kat who was scolding Zach and Justin. The man with blue eyes saw Hannah and changed his face as if he was surprised by her, which bothered Hannah. Like he didn't want to get to know her, like he was disgusted with her.

The man threw away his cigarette and entered his house, but this did not distract Hannah from him. "Idiots... I can't..." Kat said and clay added a sarcastic "but they're sweet idiots" that clay gave to Kat.

Kat just grumbled and looking at Hannah who was looking at the other house, Kat saw Mr. Olivander entering his house.

"ahh... you see him huh" Kat said with a sigh.

Hannah who heard Kat finally woke up from her thoughts "Huh? What?" and looked at Kat's face.

"My prince!" she said excitedly.

"Who?" Clay who didn't understand finally asked with a confused face from what Kat said.

1