14 Reasons Why : Chapter 7
61 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Support me on pat_reon.com/kapur69 (Delete "_") for 10 chapter ahead

Disclaimer, i own nothing but my own idea and MC, and i will update on monday, Wednesday & friday.

=========

*Seth POV

'mother father...... I don't have any clue what is this world?!' I said to myself, I've been circling this city for half an hour and all I see is an ordinary city without anything interesting.

I took a cigarette and lit it but, "Hey you can't smoke here!" a woman's voice rang in my ears.

I looked at the origin of the voice, a blonde woman probably in her 40s, looking at me sharply. "oh I'm sorry..." I smiled awkwardly while putting out the cigarette I had just lit.

"I had a lot on my mind and I didn't realize I was in a park..." I said and looked around as there were many children playing here.

"Humm... as long as you understand, maybe if you resisted I would have called the police..." The woman said and smiled as if looking at me as a good boy.

"alright miss..."

"Jensen... are you new here?" miss Jensen asked, the name was like a ringing bell in my ear, something... familiar....

"Hello?" Miss Jensen said back because I didn't reply, I snapped out of it "oh right... yeah I am new here.. my name is seth olivander.. nice to meet you miss jensen."

There is a lot with surname Jensen in this world, but with the face like that and surname are very familiar to me. I looked at her face with a serious look, "why are you looking at me like that?"

"Have we met before Miss Jensen?" I said.

"Please... you are to young for me... after all I am married..." Miss Jensen showed me her ring which indicated that she was married. "Anyway your pickup line is very old fashioned" she said with a chuckle.

"oh no no no, you look familiar to me that's why..."

"yeah right... I think I should go now, good to see you Mr. Olivander" miss Jensen said with a smile on her face "and stop smoking, it will kill you".

"Yes mam"

Miss Jensen left me and I was still staring at her back, 'come on brain, where is my big data!'. I curse silently but the memory does not appear in my head.

Since I was born in this world, I have a strong memory. I can remember my previous life about 50%-70%, and that makes me grateful. Like I said before, I confirmed whether the conditions of this world were the same as my previous world and found that it was quite similar to my previous world.

Is this system messing with my memory? Hey system!!!.

There was no answer from the system which frustrated me. I give up for now! Maybe later I will know something... and I need to smoke...

I left park and drove around the city again until nightfall and I still didn't find any clues. I even drove to the border of the city but didn't find anything!.

I went back home and sat on my porch, I saw that across from my house was a party. Teenagers spending time and acting silly were seen in front of my eyes.

I was still sitting on my porch and watching their behavior while smoking my cigarette, until a call sounded in my ear. I saw an incoming call from Mikayla, I picked up the phone "Hello.."

"Hellooo... Oli..."

A woman's voice rang in my ear, but the voice didn't belong to Mikayla. Instead, it belonged to Taylor S. "Tay..."

I sighed and said her name, "What's wrong Tay?"

"I miss you..." Taylor's voice sounded in my ears, but there was another voice that sounded too 'ugghh... please!', I could imagine Mikayla who rolled her eyes and Taylor who looked sharply at Mikayla with her annoyed face.

"It's only been a few days since I left and you miss me already?" I said with a smile on my face. "Where is Mika?"

"Ughh... you dare to look for another woman while talking to me?!" well if I was an ordinary man maybe I would apologize, but I'm the Olivander.

"What about the song we made before?"

Yup, change the subject, and forget what I said before.

"that's good... anyway I made another song! Where are you right now?" Taylor said in a hopeful tone.

"That's nice!" I said without answering Taylor's question which made her a little annoyed. "Why don't you tell me where you are? Is there any girl right there?! I hear some kind music right there! Are you at the party right now?!"

"huhh... I'm not at the party right now, but the house opposite is having a party." I said and added "Highschool party!"

"Ohh... that's okey!" Taylor said, even though I mentioned that I was at a party, Taylor wouldn't get mad at me. Ever since the problems she's been facing these past few years, she's been getting needy with me. She always says love me, don't leave me, or something like that.

Taylor has been with my agency for a long time, I recruited her from the beginning of her career until now supporting Taylor in her career.

My company does not limit Taylor's relationship with who she befriends or has relationships with other men, which makes her even more wild and get scandalized and gossiped every time she changes boyfriends.

Even so, my company still supports Taylor by solving the problems she creates. Whenever she gets heartbroken, I always tell her 'write that and make an epic comeback', that's how she gets her songs. Well I said that after having sex with her.

And right now she's feeling tired, the career she's made... the castle we've built is slowly crumbling and causing her to shake a little. I told her that if she was tired, she should do a 'reset' and take some time to reflect on herself.

Taylor accepted and just like the previous history, she did the act of 'disappearing' from public. But I had to go with her! She said that I had to take responsibility for everything i said.

"Look... I just need a temporary vacation and I'll be back okey..." I said and took a deep drag on my cigarette and exhaled. "Wait the minute... are you smoking? You quit smoking a long time ago, why continue? You should stop, it's bad for your health!"

"Huhhh... i-..." Just as I was about to say something, I felt someone watching me. I turned my attention away from Taylor and looked at the person at the party.

"Oh shit..." I said and noticed the 'woman'. my voice was heard by Taylor "what?"

"nothing! I gotta go!" I said and turned off my phone, Taylor wanted to say something but I didn't let her. I threw away my cigarette and walked into the house, I could feel the woman still looking at me.

"Shit I am in 13 f*ckin reasons why!" as I said that, the system sounded in my head.

*Ding

[Congratulation! You've figured out what world you're currently in. Please check your reward]

The damn voice in my head reappeared with the panel system in front of me.

[Mission: move to location Crestmont, California and find out the world you were born in]

[Reward: Soul Voice]

[Failure: Lose ¼ assets]

I looked at the panel in front of me, the previous question mark that filled the reward and failure columns finally opened.

I saw that the reward column was soul voice? And What the hell is that?

[soul voice: Voices that use mental energy and zone as their application, can attack the soul of a person or animal who hears them. They will be hypnotized by the sound and immersed in that world.]

That's sounds really powerful!.

1