14 Reasons Why : Chapter 24
56 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Support me on pat_reon.com/kapur69 (Delete "_") and read for 10 chapter ahead

Disclaimer, i own nothing but my own idea and MC, and i will update on monday, Wednesday & friday.

=============

*3RD POV - Present

Lainie stared at Seth with her breath caught in her throat, their clothes already thrown somewhere. "Tell me something..." Lainie said with her gaze towards Seth.

"What?" Seth asked with the cigarette on his lips, he looked deeply at Lainie and waited for her to say something.

"Why does my son... I mean, clay, keep secrets from me?" Lainie asked carefully, she watched Seth's face as she asked him. She knew that clay was hiding something from her, and she didn't know what it was. She was only worried about her son.

Seth looked at Lainie and took a drag on his cigarette, "Why?" he said and exhaled the smoke. "Are you worried about him?"

"Of course I'm worried about him, he is my son" Lainie said with a frown on her face.

"Don't worry about him, he is a teenage boy... you should be more worried about him if he has no secrets." Seth said and went back to smoking his cigarette without looking at Lainie's face.

"You said exactly like my husband..." Lainie said in a low voice. "He says that too, but I feel that there is something big that he is hiding...."

"Hey..." Seth called out to Lainie, bringing his face close to hers and kissing her on the lips, Lainie did not resist and just closed her eyes briefly to feel him more deeply.

Seth only kissed her lips and looked at her eyes closely when Lainie had opened her eyes after she didn’t feel seth lips on her. In front of Lainie's face were bright and beautiful blue eyes, she looked deeper into those eyes.

"You don't have to worry about it okay... if you want, I can take care of it for you..." Seth said in a voice that captivated Lainie's ears.

Although his mouth was filled with the smell of cigarettes, Lainie did not move away from him and kissed Seth passionately. Their tongues met and explored each other's mouths. Lainie did not care about the taste of cigarettes in Seth's mouth and kept kissing him.

After a few seconds, she broke the kiss "You will do that for me?!" Lainie said happily that Seth cared about her family and would do such a thing for her. But she remembered what Lainie had said to clay, "...Sorry, I told clay to stay away from you... I didn't want him to know about our relationship..."

"Huh, you have nothing to worry about... How many times have you obeyed your parents? Do you think that clay is a very good boy and obeys his parents all the time?" Seth said with a smirk on his face. "But... I need a reward for this troublesome work..." seth said and devil grinned on his face.

Lainie felt something scaring her "wh..what do you want?" she looked up at seth's smirking face at her and made her hunch proved true.

Seth brought his lips close to Lainie's ear, she felt Seth's breath on her ear which made her body tremble. "...I want your anal virginity..Fuhh" Seth said and breathed into Lainie's ear.

When Seth said that, he didn't pull his face away and still held it close to Lainie's ear "...or sex inside your bedroom..." he bit Lainie's ear and licked it.

"NO!" Lainie yelled and pulled Seth's face away from her ear. "We're not doing this in my house!" she pointed to my chest, "you can't ruin my family!" she said with justice in her voice.

"alright then... anal virginity my price.." Seth said and smiled at Lainie. Seth looked at Lainie with a smile but in his mind said something else 'girl, you just cheated on your husband... that's already ruin your family' but he didn't say it and it was only in his mind.

Lainie blushed but she didn't deny it, Seth smoked his cigarette one last time and put it out, refocusing on Lainie. His hand this time crept from Lainie's back and touched her ass, he grasped Lainie's ass hard while looking at Lainie with a devilish smile.

"ahh..." Lainie felt Seth's hand on her ass and unconsciously let out a moan from her mouth. Lainie's hand touched seth's chest and this time she watched his face again, ".... Alright... but not now... I need to clean it up first..." Lainie said in a low voice and kissed Seth again.

Seth grinned widely and responded to Lainie's kiss. His hands still grasped Lainie's ass hard and played with it.

"Now suck me off..." Seth said after releasing his kiss from Lainie and looked at Lainie like a whore. "yes..." Lainie said and do what Seth wanted.

------------------

*3rd POV - PAST

A week had passed after the incident with Justin that Hannah had experienced, the rumors were still circulating and Hannah still had her nickname attached to her. Although the rumors had died down a bit, people still thought of Hannah as a slut.

Hannah walked through the hallway, stare after stare directed at her, but this time Hannah didn't care. visible in Hannah's ears, the headphones she wore seemed to block out the outside world that was trying to enter her own world.

She walked on without paying attention or listening to the words of others, who pointed at her several times. She saw Justin, and his friends who were joking about something.

Justin also saw Hannah, but he ignored her and went back to talking or playing with his friends. Hannah saw this, there was a small hope that she wanted Justin to apologize to her, this time sincerely apologizing to Hannah. But Hannah was wrong, she saw justin avert his eyes and there was no sense of guilt on justin's face.

Seeing that Justin didn't care, Hannah gave up her little hope and walked to her locker without a care in the world for Justin or the other kids.

When she reached her locker, she heard the message tone on her smartphone from the headphones she was wearing. These were Seth's headphones that he had given to Hannah.

She picked up her phone and stared at the message, *from seth. She smiled as she looked at the message on her smartphone, she read the message with a smile that clearly showed that she was happy with what she saw.

She opened her headphones and thought about what message she wanted to reply to. The smile still hadn't faded from her face and she bit her lower lip several times while thinking about what she would reply to the message.

*CLICK

The sound of a camera ringing in Hannah's ears stopped her in her tracks. She looked at the teenage boy holding the camera and pointed it at Hannah.

"Sorry. ...." The man said as he saw Hannah staring at him with an annoyed face.

"Please... you have to ask permission to take pictures of other people Tyler!" Hannah said in annoyance because what he was doing was rude and... creepy.

Tyler, looking at Hannah's annoyed face, he often got that face but he know that he always made other people wear that face when taking their photos. Tyler did this unconsciously, he knew it was rude but he didn't want to lose the perfect moment in front of his eyes.

"...I...am sorry but...You look pretty and natural with your smile like that-" Tyler said groggily and tried to show the picture he took.

"Still it's rude and creepy..." Hannah said with venom in her words which made Tyler back away. Upset that her happy moment was ruined by Tyler, she closed her smartphone and put her headphones back on and ignored Tyler.

Tyler looked at Hannah who left him, he had heard it many times and had felt that those words could not hurt him anymore, but after hearing Hannah say that, his heart was hurt again.

 

1